PDA

View Full Version : Lebron ties the hands of coaches and forces his teams to play 1 way

3ba11
02-25-2022, 12:26 PM
Flying aardvarks!!!

Airupthere
02-25-2022, 12:31 PM
He accumulates individual stats and that is the only thing that he and his stans care about.

SouBeachTalents
02-25-2022, 12:52 PM
Flying aardvarks!!!
Your best point yet :applause:

3ba11
02-25-2022, 12:58 PM
Your best point yet :applause:

Imagine a guy that does "more things well" but not enough things to fit with 90% of player types aside from elite shooters.

The fact that he can't fit with anyone, craters everyone and forces coaches to play 1 way (inferior, underachieving offensive brand) - this means he doesn't do many things well and does very few things well

You guys are just dumb and don't understand the game.

3ba11
02-25-2022, 01:59 PM
Fyi to anyone wondering what happened to the OP - it's deletion is confirmation that the mods read every syllable, and are therefore fully aware that they've been worshipping a fraud (hence the anger)

Hey Yo
02-25-2022, 02:13 PM
Fyi to anyone wondering what happened to the OP - it's deletion is confirmation that the mods read every syllable, and are therefore fully aware that they've been worshipping a fraud (hence the anger)

Fake news

3ba11
02-25-2022, 02:32 PM
Fake news

Show me where you posted something insightful worth deleting and I'll listen to what you have to say

Otherwise, carry on being a dumbass whose intellect I don't respect and wonder why it exists

tpols
02-25-2022, 02:54 PM
On both his super teams, LeBron tried to get Spo fired, beefed with pat riley and he rejected Blatts Princeton ball movement based offense and got him fired. If the 2015 Cavs had 2016 version of Kyrie they would have wiped the warriors given how competitive they were without Kyrie. The 2015 Cavs were like 1 shot away from going up 3-1. Blatt worked miracles with that team.

Ultimately, Lebron is a racist. He won 3/4 of his rings with white and Filipino coaches, and the one ring he managed to win with Lue only happened because the league suspended dray in the swing game and turned the series around after it had become a total ass kicking. (2016 warriors Finals wins were all blow outs)

3ba11
02-25-2022, 04:24 PM
The funny thing is that the mods are re-reading the OP word-for-word

It's okay because I'm going to write it up again and make it into one of my YouTube videos - since it's apparently potent enough for you to delete.

a few others that you deleted are also becoming videos.. those videos will get more views than this thread with uncensored chat engagement

SATAN
02-25-2022, 05:09 PM
The King.

3ba11
02-25-2022, 05:10 PM
The King.

The first loser (2nd)

even in his own fans' minds lol

nineiron
02-25-2022, 05:12 PM
The first loser (2nd)

even in his own fans' minds lol

2nd is way too high. he's barely in the top 15

3ba11
02-25-2022, 05:14 PM
2nd is way too high. he's barely in the top 15

Every organic winner in history developed the best brand of ball in the league, so Lebron never learned how to win (brand of ball) and only learned how to team-hop (talent-based winning... all-star team strategy)

He can't develop the best brand of ball because his frontcourt ball-dominance (the worst kind of ball-dominance) imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (team-hopping, talent-based winning)

Unfortunately, he never evolved out of ball-dominant offenses that revolve around him, so he never learned to elevate teammates beyond spot-up roles.. Since he can't elevate teammates or brand, he can't win organically and must team-hop

SATAN
02-25-2022, 05:15 PM
King James. Takes over the entire league and does as he pleases. Allegedly ruins the game of basketball without a care in the world. Just living his best life making millions upon millions of dollars while his haters lose sleep over him every night. Gangster as ****. :lebronamazed:

SATAN
02-25-2022, 05:25 PM
King James. Takes over the entire league and does as he pleases. Allegedly ruins the game of basketball without a care in the world. Just living his best life making millions upon millions of dollars while his haters lose sleep over him every night. Gangster as ****. :lebronamazed:

EDIT: I forgot and still manages to be a better role model than Michael Jordan. :lebronamazed:

3ba11
02-25-2022, 05:32 PM
EDIT: I forgot and still manages to be a better role model than Michael Jordan. :lebronamazed:

A colluder and short-cut taker is the role-model?

He literally represents the downfall of our leading civilization

SATAN
02-25-2022, 05:34 PM

* and actor. The list goes on.

3ba11
02-25-2022, 05:59 PM

That's what Madoff said as he defrauded everyone - doesn't make it okay

The "decision" to form super-teams forced everyone else to start colluding like steroids where everyone has to juice to keep up.. Accordingly, Lebron's resume is based on his "first-mover" colluding status (first to collude)

It doesn't matter though - Lebron's frontcourt ball-dominance (the worst kind of ball-dominance) yields perennial Finals underdogs regardless of his super-teams, and it barely meets this underdog expectation (4/10 including 2 teammate bailouts)...

#2 all-time doh for a guy that never learned the best brand of ball in the league as required of organic winners - so he never learned to win (brand of ball) and only learned to team-hop (talent-based winning)

beasted
02-25-2022, 06:21 PM
The funny thing is that the mods are re-reading the OP word-for-word

It's okay because I'm going to write it up again and make it into one of my YouTube videos - since it's apparently potent enough for you to delete.

a few others that you deleted are also becoming videos.. those videos will get more views than this thread with uncensored chat engagement
Bro, they gotta start charging you rent to live in their head.

Gotta agree.

Either you delete the entire thread or you ban the user. But to edit the posts comes off as full fledged record-you-thru-the-hotel-peephole level of stalker that wants to save his words only for their own eyes. Nobody else is worthy enough of a fan to see it.

3ba11
02-25-2022, 07:37 PM
Bro, they gotta start charging you rent to live in their head.

Gotta agree.

Either you delete the entire thread or you ban the user. But to edit the posts comes off as full fledged record-you-thru-the-hotel-peephole level of stalker that wants to save his words only for their own eyes. Nobody else is worthy enough of a fan to see it.

Meh

they can have their Skip Bayless

that's all they deserve