PDA

View Full Version : Lakers should have took DeRozan and kicked LeRoid to the curb

nineiron
02-25-2022, 01:04 PM
look at what DeRozan is doing without Lavine, Caruso and Ball.

Lakers could have taken DeRozan and gotten rid of LeCancer and picked up some other nice pieces to compliment DeRozan.

too bad Jeannie Buss and crew are completely retarded.

eliteballer
02-25-2022, 03:11 PM
Trade LeRoid for Zion.

FultzNationRISE
02-25-2022, 03:15 PM
Can you two idiots just STFU??

Seriously.

I’m tired of having to log in and see this nonsense. As a basketball community, we deserve better. And Im damn sure Lebron deserves better.

In fact, Jeff, I want these two clowns BANNED. Right now.

nineiron
02-25-2022, 03:17 PM

Seriously.

I’m tired of having to log in and see this nonsense. As a basketball community, we deserve better. And Im damn sure Lebron deserves better.

Gloria James, is that you?

3ba11
02-25-2022, 03:18 PM

Seriously.

The mods delete anti-Lebron stuff as a standard

Everyone is fooled

Honestly, I feel like a genius.. I'm serious.. It's amazing how clueless everyone is.. tpols is one of the only posters that I read where I'm like "okay, this guy understands how the game works"

nineiron
02-25-2022, 03:27 PM
The mods delete anti-Lebron stuff as a standard

Everyone is fooled

Honestly, I feel like a genius.. I'm serious.. It's amazing how clueless everyone is.. tpols is one of the only posters that I read where I'm like "okay, this guy understands how the game works"

you and tpols aren't the only ones

bison
02-25-2022, 04:39 PM
I love the monday morning quarterbacking on this forum. You guys trashed Derozan for years and now it's supposed to 'obvious' that the Lakers should have signed him? :no:

He wasn't coming anyway. He would have needed to take a paycut he wasn't willing to take. And Pop was not going to do a sign and trade. Also he wouldn't have an MVP caliber season if he teamed up with Lebron aka the Star Killer.

nineiron
02-25-2022, 04:59 PM
I love the monday morning quarterbacking on this forum. You guys trashed Derozan for years and now it's supposed to 'obvious' that the Lakers should have signed him? :no:

He wasn't coming anyway. He would have needed to take a paycut he wasn't willing to take. And Pop was not going to do a sign and trade. Also he wouldn't have an MVP caliber season if he teamed up with Lebron aka the Star Killer.

i've never trashed Derozan. he's never had real help and played for some shit coaches (Pop included)

kawhileonard2
02-27-2022, 12:19 AM
We would be hearing how bad DeRozan is on the Lakers now and how good Westbrook is on Chicago. It's what happens when you play with Lebron.

bullettooth
02-27-2022, 12:24 AM

Seriously.

You're one of the most annoying members of this forum. Nobody has had the heart to tell you that though.

PP34Deuce
02-27-2022, 02:25 AM
Lebron reminds me of the older guy who still cares about bullying and making younger guys fear him.

He's content. When he faces his contemporaries he doesn't have that same energy to embarrass them. He'd rather bully freshmen players.

The league is in a transition where I'm excited to see how ja...boston...Boston.....jokic..perform the next 4 5 years.

Lebron gave incredible performances and legacy. His time in the league is closing....he's stopped caring.

He needs LA for business. He doesn't want to leave..

k0kakw0rld
02-27-2022, 05:17 AM
Stfu op