PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed dates for 2022 NBA Summer League in Las Vegas

insidehoops
02-25-2022, 07:54 PM
Official dates for 2022 Las Vegas NBA Summer League: Thursday July 7 through Sunday July 17.

3ba11
02-25-2022, 08:57 PM
I better not see real men wear green there because I will beat the shit out of him for deleting my posts.. insecure little bitch WILL 100% get a beatdown if he shows up out here. Maybe I'll find out who he is and where he is and beat him down. Watch your back bitch.. we'll see how long you hide behind the computer screen bitch

1987_Lakers
02-25-2022, 08:58 PM
I better not see real men wear green there because I will beat the shit out of him for deleting my posts.. insecure little bitch WILL 100% get a beatdown if he shows up out here. Maybe I'll find out who he is and where he is and beat him down. Watch your back bitch

:roll:

3ba11
02-25-2022, 08:59 PM

Laugh now cry later

Won't be anywhere near the first time bitch

Better not delete these posts you'll need it for legal

1987_Lakers
02-25-2022, 09:03 PM
Laugh now cry later

Won't be anywhere near the first time bitch

Better not delete these posts you'll need it for legal
You sound like a kid who got his toy taken away from him. :roll:

And I'm deleting your posts?

3ba11
02-25-2022, 09:07 PM
You sound like a kid who got his toy taken away from him. :roll:

And I'm deleting your posts?

Little bitch deleted a great stream of thought that I had from my wake and bake this morning.. one of my best in 40k posts

He's harboring some of my best insight.. sick bitch

Phoenix
02-25-2022, 10:01 PM
I better not see real men wear green there because I will beat the shit out of him for deleting my posts.. insecure little bitch WILL 100% get a beatdown if he shows up out here. Maybe I'll find out who he is and where he is and beat him down. Watch your back bitch.. we'll see how long you hide behind the computer screen bitch

I propose every post 3nutball makes be edited with a picture of dog-shit.

AlternativeAcc.
02-25-2022, 10:13 PM
Little bitch deleted a great stream of thought that I had from my wake and bake this morning.. one of my best in 40k posts

He's harboring some of my best insight.. sick bitch

Sdot has you shook :roll:

3ba11
02-25-2022, 10:25 PM
Sdot has you shook :roll:

sdot seems stalker

For some reason I envision sdot being like this guy (https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=Larry+hall+serial+killer)

I was honestly down about losing that post - the options were quit like Lebron, or persevere (and continue to develop the best brand) like MJ - and all of a sudden the choice was easy

RRR3
02-25-2022, 11:46 PM
3ball is losing it lol

3ba11
02-26-2022, 02:32 AM
3ball is losing it lol

Put the OP back up - undelete it - you guys are just
immature losers and then trying make it seem like I'm the problem

nope, your life revolves around waiting for me to log on and then delete my posts . You probably know what time I wake up. I don't know shit about you and why would i.. I'm not some loser that looks up strangers I can't beat in online debates

Internet tough guys

And dumb asses