02-25-2022, 07:55 PM
The Nuggets have signed DeMarcus Cousins for the remainder of the season:

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=27713

fsvr54
02-25-2022, 08:10 PM
Good for him. Hope he can stick there

FultzNationRISE
02-25-2022, 08:16 PM
Makes sense. He plays similar to Jokic, albeit a homeless man’s version. Maybe lets the team spell Joker more down the stretch without having to change the offense around too much.

bizil
02-25-2022, 08:54 PM
Makes sense. He plays similar to Jokic, albeit a homeless man’s version. Maybe lets the team spell Joker more down the stretch without having to change the offense around too much.

Great point! The Nugs can run similar sets with Boogie in there. I think the MAIN THING Boogie can retain from his prime days is his passing ability. Before the string of injuries, Boogie was a precursor to what Joker, Embid, and Towns were gonna bring to the table at the center spot. Offensive skill wise (overall scoring skillset, handles, passing ability),you could make the case those four are the MOST SKILLED centers ever! And these four are TRUE CENTERS! Not small ball centers. Just crazy skilled 5's! Who has the SKILL LEVEL of so called small ball centers!

Boogie was the start of that new age center in my opinion. It's a shame the injuries took Boogie outta that mix. He's only 31. So if he never got hurt, he would still be in his prime battling those guys! All four of those guys play different from each other. BUT all four are CRAZY SKILLED! I'm not saying those guys are better than Kareem, Moses, Shaq, Dream, or Robinson. BUT in terms of OVERALL offensive skill level, there are MORE SKILLED!

Axe
02-26-2022, 07:01 AM
Where to next after his stint becomes done with this team?