PDA

View Full Version : I am so ****ing done with Lebron’s teammates.

FultzNationRISE
02-26-2022, 11:23 AM
The season is over. Buy him the **** out and let him go to a contender. For ****’s sake.

It’s not fair to the game of basketball to have him stuck on a team that cant compete.

And wtf is that franchise doing anyway? Who the hell is in charge over there?? League needs to strip the Lakers of its ownership and find a replacement.

And anyone HERE stuck on stupid, talkin a lotta mess about my King, needs to come see me in the ****ing street. Ill drop you like ****ing dirt you ******s. **** you.

tontoz
02-26-2022, 11:28 AM
Who the hell is in charge over there?

Fire LeGM!

FultzNationRISE
02-26-2022, 11:30 AM
Fire LeGM!

Bro, Im not in the mood for this.

BACK OFF.

AlternativeAcc.
02-26-2022, 11:34 AM
It's been a joy watching lebron this year tbh. I mean, from an individual standpoint, he's still undisputed best in the world. The lakers obviously are one of the worst franchises in sports, and the talent surrounding lebron is laughably atrocious. But we still got that MVP on lock... and the all time scoring title ON BIG LOCK. and we making political MOVES.

Even aging declining lebron accomplishes what nobody else can or ever could or ever will. That's reason to celebrate my man

:bowdown::djparty:hammertime::dancin

nineiron
02-26-2022, 11:40 AM
It's been a joy watching lebron this year tbh. I mean, from an individual standpoint, he's still undisputed best in the world. The lakers obviously are one of the worst franchises in sports, and the talent surrounding lebron is laughably atrocious. But we still got that MVP on lock... and the all time scoring title ON BIG LOCK. and we making political MOVES.

Even aging declining lebron accomplishes what nobody else can or ever could or ever will. That's reason to celebrate my man

This might be the most pathetic thing I’ve ever read

Gohan
02-26-2022, 11:44 AM
The season is over. Buy him the **** out and let him go to a contender. For ****’s sake.

It’s not fair to the game of basketball to have him stuck on a team that cant compete.

And wtf is that franchise doing anyway? Who the hell is in charge over there?? League needs to strip the Lakers of its ownership and find a replacement.

And anyone HERE stuck on stupid, talkin a lotta mess about my King, needs to come see me in the ****ing street. Ill drop you like ****ing dirt you ******s. **** you.

Thats right my n1gga clap the n1ggas talking bad bout bron

FultzNationRISE
02-26-2022, 11:44 AM

Yeah. I guess youre right.

Hell, I know youre right.

I just... I dunno. I hate to see Lebron let down. I know how important this season was to him, and how much effort he’s put into it. And youre right, he has achieved individual excellence. But I know that isnt whats important to him. He wanted to lift that trophy again #ForKobe. And he did everything he could to make it happen. He’s having an MVP season. Just to be let down again by an incompetent organization and a group of guys who were supposed to be his brothers but turned out to be choking losers who dont deserve to live.

It’s a rotten pill to swallow, thats all. It hurts rn. It hurts badly. But I guess in time things will get better. I hope.

1987_Lakers
02-26-2022, 11:56 AM

:applause:

n00bie
02-26-2022, 12:06 PM

LeBron CONSTRUCTED this team. If you should be blaming someone, blame LeBron.

beasted
02-26-2022, 12:10 PM
OP is a jackass.

1987_Lakers
02-26-2022, 12:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJNGTuQjykw

Wally450
02-26-2022, 12:48 PM
Meltdown.

RogueBorg
02-26-2022, 01:02 PM

So Lebron scoring 2 points in the 4th quarter last night is his teammates fault. Sound logic :facepalm

nineiron
02-26-2022, 01:10 PM
So Lebron scoring 2 points in the 4th quarter last night is his teammates fault. Sound logic :facepalm

lol, 2 points?

Full Court
02-26-2022, 01:17 PM
I'll translate this thread for everybody.

OP: "Waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh waaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

:lebroncry:

Legend248
02-26-2022, 01:56 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Lebum is a bitch just like you peasant

Bronbron23
02-26-2022, 02:06 PM

Dude bron was trash last night

Spurs m8
02-26-2022, 02:40 PM

God you're are the definition of a delusional, pathetic loser

2much_knowledge
02-26-2022, 02:43 PM
Too much ownage in here already. Im not gonna kick you while youre down lol

Spurs m8
02-26-2022, 02:45 PM
Too much ownage in here already. Im not gonna kick you while youre down lol

:roll::roll::djparty

RogueBorg
02-26-2022, 04:59 PM
lol, 2 points?

Yes sir, 2 free throws with about 9:30 left in the game.

Spurs m8
02-26-2022, 05:01 PM
Yes sir, 2 free throws with about 9:30 left in the game.

This sums up LeBarry perfectly.

Always there for stats...then stats dry up when they're actually really in need

It's just funny now, like when he's in a hit or lose situation, you actually know he's not winning...even if its a FT.

LEGOAT

AirBonner
02-26-2022, 05:15 PM
LeBron going back to cavs

2much_knowledge
02-27-2022, 12:02 AM
LeBron going back to cavs

Wait. Anotherrrrrrrrrrr jump????

Baller789
02-27-2022, 11:32 AM
LeJourneyman.

Full Court
02-27-2022, 01:51 PM
You'd think the Bronies would be able to take an honest look at their hero's performance and impact at this point in his career.

When Jordan was on the Wizards, I don't remember any Jordan fans making ludicrous claims like he should be MVP or blaming all his teammates that they didn't have a good record.

As Bronie gets worse and worse ever year, I guess we're just going to see bigger and bigger meltdowns from the Bronie Bunch. :confusedshrug:

WhiteKyrie
02-27-2022, 02:06 PM
Such a pathetic player fan base

FilmyCogTurner
02-27-2022, 06:53 PM
... and this is why Lebron is not Kobe or Jordan. The team needs a scoring outburst or at least an attempt at a flurry of buckets and LeRoid is unable to do so.

He does not possess the basketball fundamentals to do so. Stiffing arm and bulldozing only gets you so far in a halfcourt set.

kawhileonard2
02-27-2022, 08:40 PM
This squad is loaded

JohnMax
02-27-2022, 10:14 PM
OP might be funniest Lebron stan on here. He makes me laugh when he's being silly.

PeroAntic
02-27-2022, 10:46 PM
OP might be funniest Lebron stan on here. He makes me laugh when he's being silly.

Hes super cringe. The sad part is when hes not trying to be funny by slurping Bron's shaft he can actually be an insightful poster.

jmcwilliams
02-27-2022, 11:14 PM
I wonder if OP changed his tampon.

Mr. Woke
02-28-2022, 01:37 AM
This season, LeBron's supporting cast is objectively subpar.

Anyone who disputes that is delusional and a punk ass hater.