PDA

View Full Version : Do bron stans not understand the importance of off ball movement?

Bronbron23
02-26-2022, 02:26 PM
It's the reason why brons teams offense are never the best even when he has the best offensive team. It was ok in miami but in general lebrons offenses are terrible. He holds the ball way too long, he rarely advances it. He dosn't move after he passes. He dosn't move when he's not directly involved in the play. Watching the game last night the Lakers offense was so bad and offball movement was one of the main reasons for it. I bet all bron stans saw was bad teammates.

There's a reason why most of the championship teams are also elite at off ball movement also.

Spurs m8
02-26-2022, 02:33 PM
That possession at the end where Melo took the shot, was pathetic basketball by LeBarry and his team

Let's hold the ball and play hot potato with a couple of seconds left lmfao

LeLoser ball

FultzNationRISE
02-26-2022, 02:54 PM
It's the reason why brons teams offense are never the best even when he has the best offensive team. It was ok in miami but in general lebrons offenses are terrible. He holds the ball way too long, he rarely advances it. He dosn't move after he passes. He dosn't move when he's not directly involved in the play. Watching the game last night the Lakers offense was so bad and offball movement was one of the main reasons for it. I bet all bron stans saw was bad teammates.

There's a reason why most of the championship teams are also elite at off ball movement also.

Well gee, I wonder if, maybe thats bc, he actually had a halfway decent supporting cast in Maimi! Maybe that was the only time he ever played without a bare minimum talent level around him!

Oh wait. Youre gonna get real far “moving the ball” between Iman Shumpert and Sasha Pavlovic, Boobie Gibson and Kintravious Caldwell Pope, not to mention Tristan Thompson and Timofey Mozgov and Andre Drummond.

Yeah, dont carry those guys Lebron! Just trust those teammates and you’ll win a lot of playoff series. Those kinda lineups are really made to run the Spurs and Warriors dynasties off the basketball court! Just use those amazing assets Lebron, you dont need to carry them out of necessity. Those are championship lineups without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****ing ******.

FultzNationRISE
02-26-2022, 02:55 PM
That possession at the end where Melo took the shot, was pathetic basketball by LeBarry and his team

Let's hold the ball and play hot potato with a couple of seconds left lmfao

LeLoser ball

Meet me right now.

I dont care where the **** youre at, let me know and I will be there.

You need to get your ****ing ****** ****** kicked the **** in, ******.