PG - Magic/Oscar
SG - Jordan/Kobe
SF - Bird/Dr J
PF - Duncan/Dirk
C - Kareem/Russell

3ba11
02-26-2022, 03:58 PM
Sort by time of possession

Team Respect wins in record blowout due to zero abnormal ball-dominance at any position (can win with less help) and elite jumpshooting skill at various positions (can defeat max defensive attention, aka carry scoring load & clutch success)

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 04:12 PM
team embarrassment would average 0ppg every 4th quarter and overtime

maybe west would give then a bucket or 2. that's about it

ShawkFactory
02-26-2022, 04:34 PM
I don't know that there's a basketball player alive that doesn't have respect for CP3's game.

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 04:40 PM
I don't know that there's a basketball player alive that doesn't have respect for CP3's game.

1. he's arguably the biggest choker in sports history

2. he's arguably the biggest flopper in sports history

3. he's arguably the biggest cry baby in sports history

4. he's arguably the biggest cheap shot/unnatural movement/baiter artist in sports history

he's a goofball. he's obviously on steroids. he has a small man complex. he's a a journeyman. he's never accomplished ANYTHING while supposedly being a top 10 talent ever according to analytics

he's a joke. players only respect him cause

1. he was the players union president for a while

and

2. it's the banana boat era where everyone's friends

ShawkFactory
02-26-2022, 04:43 PM
Also, shit I just noticed West on your embarrassment team. Dude is the fvcking logo :lol

He's one of the most respected guys ever.

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 04:46 PM
Also, shit I just noticed West on your embarrassment team. Dude is the fvcking logo :lol

He's one of the most respected guys ever.

as a consultant/GM he's legendary. as a player he's a choker/underachiever/embarrassment

he said when he finally won he didn't even feel like a champion cause he was too ashamed of himself

his words not mine

ShawkFactory
02-26-2022, 04:53 PM
I remember that roundtable a couple years back with West, Kobe, Wade, KG, Shaq, and maybe Tmac? The reverence they had for him was crazy.

And as a player, despite not winning much, he was still as respected as anyone (Logo) and isn't outside of anyone's top 15. Hardly embarrassing.

highwhey
02-26-2022, 04:58 PM
idk, but at the end of the game both teams are banging OP's mother.

Spurs m8
02-26-2022, 04:59 PM
team embarrassment would average 0ppg every 4th quarter and overtime

maybe west would give then a bucket or 2. that's about it

:roll:

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 05:29 PM
I remember that roundtable a couple years back with West, Kobe, Wade, KG, Shaq, and maybe Tmac? The reverence they had for him was crazy.

And as a player, despite not winning much, he was still as respected as anyone (Logo) and isn't outside of anyone's top 15. Hardly embarrassing.

West gained his respect back through front office work. without it he goes down as an elgin baylor/Rick Barry type and forgotten mostly

Axe
02-26-2022, 05:48 PM
idk, but at the end of the game both teams are banging OP's mother.
:oldlol:

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 05:52 PM

he still thinks I'm a mamas boy. I'm not a libcuck that's afraid of my mom cause she was the law of the house by default and I was never coddled like a conservative after a harsh scolding from an accomplished father figure. I'm spoiled and lazy so my parents are equals. mama jokes have no effect on me

AirBonner
02-26-2022, 05:55 PM
Op gets NO respect from his baby’s momma

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 05:58 PM
Op gets NO respect from his baby’s momma

I already said I took a dna test. wasn't mine. there was a 3rd guy

AirBonner
02-26-2022, 06:08 PM
I already said I took a dna test. wasn't mine. there was a 3rd guy
:biggums:
Not 1 not 2

3 guys?

ShawkFactory
02-26-2022, 06:30 PM
West gained his respect back through front office work. without it he goes down as an elgin baylor/Rick Barry type and forgotten mostly

He was an all star every year that he played. 2x scoring champ. Averaged like 32ppg for his career in the finals.

His nickname was literally Mr. Clutch :lol

SouBeachTalents
02-26-2022, 06:35 PM
He was an all star every year that he played. 2x scoring champ. Averaged like 32ppg for his career in the finals.

And he BLOWS Kobe away as a Finals performer. It's seriously not even close :lol

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 06:35 PM

he got the name Mr clutch for hitting a full court heave. it was actually just luck

name another game winning shot he ever had. I can't remember any. and in fact that full court shot was to tie the game lol

and everyone on team embarrassment has a solid amount of allstar games and scoring

west was his teams point guard and he was rarely ever a playmaker. him and Baylor just took every shot. there was no real strategy

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 06:37 PM
And he BLOWS Kobe away as a Finals performer. It's seriously not even close :lol

hes 1 for 9 in finals and wilt won mvp in his only victory

Jerry's known more for signing shaq/trading for kobe than for anything he ever did on the basketball court

3ba11
02-26-2022, 06:40 PM
he got the name Mr clutch for hitting a full court heave. it was actually just luck

name another game winning shot he ever had. I can't remember any. and in fact that full court shot was to tie the game lol

and everyone on team embarrassment has a solid amount of allstar games and scoring

west was his teams point guard and he was rarely ever a playmaker. him and Baylor just took every shot. there was no real strategy

I love posts like this - cutting through some BS narrative that's stood for years but was actually BS

SouBeachTalents
02-26-2022, 06:41 PM
hes 1 for 9 in finals and wilt won mvp in his only victory

Jerry's known more for signing shaq/trading for kobe than for anything he ever did on the basketball court
Because he had to run into the greatest dynasty in league history for most of his Finals. I bet of his 8 losses, virtually all of them were better than Kobe's best Finals performance :lol He was out there dropping 40 point triple doubles in Game 7 of the Finals, Kobe was puking up a 6/24 disaster. The rang disparity has a lot more to do with external factors than individual performance.

highwhey
02-26-2022, 06:48 PM
there was a 3rd guy

inside you? :biggums:

ShawkFactory
02-26-2022, 06:49 PM

Makes sense given that you weren’t alive at the time.

1987_Lakers
02-26-2022, 06:49 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn4H_zMFm7A

You don't remember because his games were like 50-60 years ago and there isn't much footage of 60's NBA, luckily for West, he is still relevant because of his GM skills and he is literally the logo of the NBA, 50 years from now Kobe will be mostly remembered for dying in a tragic accident.

3ba11
02-26-2022, 06:50 PM
Because he had to run into the greatest dynasty in league history for most of his Finals. I bet of his 8 losses, virtually all of them were better than Kobe's best Finals performance :lol He was out there dropping 40 point triple doubles in Game 7 of the Finals, Kobe was puking up a 6/24 disaster. The rang disparity has a lot more to do with external factors than individual performance.

Lebron had the preseason favorite from 2011-2016, so complaining about comp literally weaponizes failing the expectation - if you're the preseason favorite and lose, just claim the comp was too good... :hammerhead:

Lebron's super-teams were supposed to be better dynasties than the Spurs or Curry Warriors but he failed - he turned preseason favorites into Finals underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16')

Lebron's super-teams were unfair and lorded over the league from 11-16' until others started colluding too - colluding is like juicing - if 1 guy does it, then everyone has to

Ultimately, Lebron couldn't win the East with homecourt in 09 and 10', and then went 3/7 with super-teams from 11-17'

SouBeachTalents
02-26-2022, 06:53 PM
Lebron had the preseason favorite from 2011-2016, so complaining about comp literally weaponizes failing the expectation - if you're the preseason favorite and lose, just claim the comp was too good... :hammerhead:

Lebron's super-teams were supposed to be better dynasties than the Spurs or Curry Warriors but he failed - he turned preseason favorites into Finals underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16')

Lebron's super-teams were unfair and lorded over the league from 11-16' until others started colluding too - colluding is like juicing - if 1 guy does it, then everyone has to
LeBron has literally nothing to do with my post you deranged fakkit :oldlol:

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 06:56 PM

bullsh*t...

1961 - lost game 7 vs the hawks
1962 - lost game 7 vs the celtics
1966 - lost game 7 vs the celtics
1969 - lost game 7 vs the celtics
1970 - lost game 7 vs the knicks

these are coin flip series and he lost all of them. thats just a lack of preparation, drive, motivation, heart, passion, resolve

he probly got his stats in all those games but his game plan obviously failed. hes basically lebron. as long as he gets his then he can avoid blame. but this wasn't some legendary dynasty celtics vs some nobody... the lakers were just as good quite a few years. they just had poor leadership

3ba11
02-26-2022, 06:56 PM
LeBron has literally nothing to do with my post you deranged fakkit :oldlol:

You said Lebron ran into the best dynasties even though his super-teams were initially favored and expected to be better than the Spurs or Curry Warriors

You forget that Lebron needed Pau at 3rd option (I mean Bosh)... If Kobe had Pau at 3rd option, he'd beat anyone in history including Jordan's Bulls.. Lebron simply had super-teams, which means an extra star teammate than Kobe or MJ had

John8204
02-26-2022, 07:02 PM
You said Lebron ran into the best dynasties even though his super-teams were initially favored and expected to be better than the Spurs or Curry Warriors

You forget that Lebron needed Pau at 3rd option (I mean Bosh)... If Kobe had Pau at 3rd option, he'd beat anyone in history including Jordan's Bulls.. Lebron simply had super-teams, which means an extra star teammate than Kobe or MJ had

Yes how could we possibly think of what Pau as a 3rd option would look like

https://www.ocregister.com/wp-content/uploads/migration/mf9/mf916x-b781040045z.120121218145633000ghu1bmfo1.2.jpg?w=53 5

1987_Lakers
02-26-2022, 07:02 PM

Kobe couldn't even get out of the 1st round with his 2nd option (Odom) averaging 19/11/5.

1987_Lakers
02-26-2022, 07:03 PM

https://www.ocregister.com/wp-content/uploads/migration/mf9/mf916x-b781040045z.120121218145633000ghu1bmfo1.2.jpg?w=53 5

To add to this, Bynum > Gasol in 2012 and we got smoked by OKC.

Wally450
02-26-2022, 07:05 PM
Kobe wasn’t respected.

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 07:07 PM

they actually turned it around and had the 2nd best record in the league after the allstar break and kobe was the best he ever looked going down the stretch. at least his best since 2007. who knows what happens if he didn't have that career ending Achilles injury

he was never as good as he was that year at game winners and long threes. he basically started the curry ball distance/logo shots in 2013

and he had some of his best poster dunks.. and seeing as kobe always owned Duncan in the playoffs they likely go to the finals and face miami

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 07:08 PM
Kobe wasn’t respected.

by who. espn? lol

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 07:10 PM

To add to this, Bynum > Gasol in 2012 and we got smoked by OKC.

kobes knees were shot in 2011 and 2012. a prime or healthy kobe would obviously win the title with gasol as 3rd option if he won back to back with him as 2nd option.

1987_Lakers
02-26-2022, 07:11 PM
kobes knees were shot in 2011 and 2012. a prime or healthy kobe would obviously win the title with gasol as 3rd option if he won back to back with him as 2nd option.

What did I say, Kobe fans always need excuses. :oldlol:

3ba11
02-26-2022, 07:11 PM
Kobe couldn't even get out of the 1st round with his 2nd option (Odom) averaging 19/11/5.

Lebron was 1st Round loser with AD last year, and lottery this year with Westbrook and AD.. He was also lottery with Ingram/Kuzma/Ball/Caruso

Ultimately, how many more 2nd Round losses (08', 10') or how many more failures to win the East with homecourt if Lebron never forms super-teams?

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 07:12 PM
What did I say, Kobe fans always need excuses. :oldlol:

and what did I say. a fan making excuses is fine. a player making excuses is cringe

https://i.ibb.co/gSH1MDZ/hi-res-6f1b11a6d0c01b56cd7ea7e4dc99edc3-crop-north.jpg

1987_Lakers
02-26-2022, 07:21 PM
Lebron was 1st Round loser with AD last year, and lottery this year with Westbrook and AD.. He was also lottery with Ingram/Kuzma/Ball/Caruso

Ultimately, how many more 2nd Round losses (08', 10') or how many more failures to win the East with homecourt if Lebron never forms super-teams?

LeBron took a crappy team (2018) further than MJ and Kobe could ever dream of.

Peak Kobe was getting spanked by Nash with Odom playing great and even quit a game 7.

Spurs m8
02-26-2022, 07:23 PM
and what did I say. a fan making excuses is fine. a player making excuses is cringe

hahahahaahahahahh faked an injury getting SWEPT HAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHHHHHHHH

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 07:27 PM

Peak Kobe was getting spanked by Nash with Odom playing great and even quit a game 7.

he beat Lance Stephensons Pacers. the Raptors and the Celtics without kyrie lol

and the refs were shameful in the pacers/Celtics series. he probly shoulda lost the first round tbh

Kobe and Mike's journey to the finals were always way tougher. hence them both having way more 50+ win teams eliminated

1987_Lakers
02-26-2022, 07:28 PM
he beat Lance Stephensons Pacers. the Raptors and the Celtics without kyrie lol

and the refs were shameful in the pacers/Celtics series. he probly shoulda lost the first round tbh

More excuses? LOL

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 07:30 PM
More excuses? LOL

yeah I'm a fan. that's what I'm here for. lebron should shut up and dribble

3ba11
02-26-2022, 07:32 PM

Lebron's super-teams gave him 3 straight Finals runs from 15-17' and the best 2nd option in the conference, so his 2018 team was a huge mismatch compared to the 0-star teams with no experience that he faced in the 2018 Eastern Playoffs..

So Lebron's colluding simply gave him massive advantages in 2018 even after losing a star like Kyrie.. Heck, Dwight was missing Jameer Nelson and made the 09' Finals, so everyone does it in that conference, aka not a carry-job..

Furthermore, the 89' Cavs were the #1 SRS team with 3 perennial all-stars plus 20/5/5 Ron Harper - that's a better opponent than Lebron ever beat in the East and Jordan beat them with a low seed and lottery cast of nobodies.. Jordan only lost to great teams like the 80's Celtics/Pistons or Shaq/Penny in 95' after baseball - he wouldn't lose to any of Lebron's Eastern opponents regardless of cast.. Heck, Lebron's 26 on 35% nearly beat the 08' Celtics

WhiteKyrie
02-26-2022, 07:59 PM
Why are Kareem and Dr J and Oscar on team respect? Swap for Hakeem, Shaq, West, Curry and Iverson types. Not those clowns.

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 08:10 PM
Why are Kareem and Dr J and Oscar on team respect? Swap for Hakeem, Shaq, West, Curry and Iverson types. Not those clowns.

:lol

WhiteKyrie
02-26-2022, 08:16 PM
:lol

The man who has changed the game?

Gohan
02-26-2022, 09:13 PM

this, curry is with those guys for sure

1987_Lakers
02-26-2022, 09:16 PM

Agreed, didn't have to copy anyone's game like Kobe did.

Gohan
02-26-2022, 09:18 PM
Agreed, didn't have to copy anyone's game like Kobe did.

dont ever disrespect on the greatest players this game has ever seen, kobe, the boss don mamba, AGAIN

John_Connor
02-26-2022, 09:31 PM

mike d'antoni implemented the 3 point chuck era. curry took his idea and ran with it. and he didn't change the game. more total threes are shot by teams but the guys winning finals mvps are still slashers/defenders and midrange guys

2012 finals mvp - lebron (slasher/playmaker)

2013 finals mvp - lebron (slasher/playmaker)

2014 finals mvp - kawhi (slasher/defender/midrange)

2015 finals mvp - iguodala (slasher/defender)

2016 finals mvp - lebron (slasher/playmaker)

2017 finals mvp - durant (slasher/mid range/three)

2018 finals mvp - durant (slasher/mid range/three)

2019 finals mvp - kawhi (slasher/defender/mid range)

2020 finals mvp - lebron (slasher/playmaker)

2021 finals mvp - giannis (slasher/defender)

where's harden

where's curry

where's lillard

where's klay

where's trae

where's Mitchell

highwhey
02-26-2022, 09:34 PM
mike d'antoni implemented the 3 point chuck era. curry took his idea and ran with it. and he didn't change the game. more total threes are shot by teams but the guys winning finals mvps are still slashers/defenders and midrange guys

2012 finals mvp - lebron (slasher/playmaker)

2013 finals mvp - lebron (slasher/playmaker)

2014 finals mvp - kawhi (slasher/defender/midrange)

2015 finals mvp - iguodala (slasher/defender)

2016 finals mvp - lebron (slasher/playmaker)

2017 finals mvp - durant (slasher/mid range/three)

2018 finals mvp - durant (slasher/mid range/three)

2019 finals mvp - kawhi (slasher/defender/mid range)

2020 finals mvp - lebron (slasher/playmaker)

2021 finals mvp - giannis (slasher/defender)

where's harden

where's curry

where's lillard

where's klay

where's trae

where's Mitchell

wasnt curry. it was steve kerr, who was the Suns GM during the D'antoni Suns era. he brought the Suns offense to the warriors.

coastalmarker99
02-26-2022, 10:53 PM

Do people really fail to understand there was a dynasty by the name of the Boston Celtics back then? You know the team with a top 5 GOAT player and 9 other HOFers during the 60s plus a GOAT coach in Red.

In one finals, in which the Lakers lost 4-3 to the Celtics by three points, Baylor averaged 40.6 a game, and West 31, and they still lost!

The Lakers then lost another series to the Celtics by two points in which West put up 33.9 on 51.5% shooting with 6.4 assists.

He always played well, but the Celtics always had the better team outside of 1969.

West was putting up MJ numbers and his teams were getting beat by that dynasty, the same one that was denying Wilt, Oscar and Petit's teams (in the early 60s the Hawks were very strong).

Spurs m8
02-26-2022, 11:08 PM
Team respect would sweep.

Proven winners who lead teams, didn't need to collude and have real rings.

The other one is LeAsterisk and a bunch of losers