PDA

View Full Version : LeBron won't stay in LA - what team is the best fit for him?

hiphopanonymous
02-28-2022, 02:08 PM
He's got that ready to bail look on his face lately and needs more help so will look for another team to gut and surround with spot up shooters soon. So which franchise is in best shape to trade away their assets for the 4th oldest player in the league? He's still good but his longevity has got to be a big question mark at this point, father time is undefeated and young talent can grow into championship material where as he can only continue to decline from this status. Who wants him?

Proctor
02-28-2022, 02:09 PM
Hopefully the Kings or Shanghai Sharks. He is awful.

My guess is he heads to the Knicks though.

Manny98
02-28-2022, 02:16 PM
The answer is obvious
https://i.postimg.cc/mDSjj68r/lebron-james-confirms-he-could-return-to-cleveland-for-third-time-the-doors-not-closed-on-that.jpg

Cleveland can offer Sexton,Markenenn, Okoro + picks to get LeBron

They still keep Garland, Allen and Mobley and get LeBron which makes them contenders whilst LA get nice rebuilding package

RogueBorg
02-28-2022, 02:44 PM
this is a nice post. you're a valued member of ISH

Who are you and what have you done with Kenneth?

nineiron
02-28-2022, 02:54 PM
He's got that ready to bail look on his face lately and needs more help so will look for another team to gut and surround with spot up shooters soon. So which franchise is in best shape to trade away their assets for the 4th oldest player in the league? He's still good but his longevity has got to be a big question mark at this point, father time is undefeated and young talent can grow into championship material where as he can only continue to decline from this status. Who wants him?

the problem is he's NOT good.

pretty much anyone in the NBA can put up his numbers if they hold the ball like him, don't play any D, get away with travels and offensive fouls, and don't move at all without the ball.

team mates and coaches have to put up with this shit, because it's Lebron. it's a ****ing joke.

there's no way ANY contender or decent team trades for him. why would they?

only a joke team will take him to fill seats.

nineiron
02-28-2022, 02:56 PM
The answer is obvious
https://i.postimg.cc/mDSjj68r/lebron-james-confirms-he-could-return-to-cleveland-for-third-time-the-doors-not-closed-on-that.jpg

They still keep Garland, Allen and Mobley and get LeBron which makes them contenders whilst LA get nice rebuilding package

won't work. no hall of famers there to carry LeRoid.

but I'd love to see Cleveland get ****ed again and trade way there prospects and end up as a lottery team again. i'm all for that.

Gudo
02-28-2022, 03:07 PM
LeThanos should stop moving from one team to the other consuming and them for his purpose.

shrempf_on_rice
02-28-2022, 03:16 PM
The team with the most superstars and the easiest path to a title. :hammerhead:

This so called goat. :oldlol:

RogueBorg
02-28-2022, 03:20 PM
LeThanos should stop moving from one team to the other consuming and them for his purpose.

More like Galactus.

3ba11
02-28-2022, 03:23 PM
wherever he can fit in as a "pippen" because he hasn't been capable of being the best player on a title team in many years

L8krH8tr
02-28-2022, 03:27 PM
This fraud steroid HGH head needs to retire already

theman93
02-28-2022, 03:31 PM
Ship him to Sacramento :lol

Gudo
02-28-2022, 03:36 PM
More like Galactus.

You're right, Galactus is what I meant say.

WhiteKyrie
02-28-2022, 07:03 PM
When the going gets tough, LeBron gets to going. Coward.

John8204
02-28-2022, 08:30 PM
Lebron is at 41.8 million so the best option for The Lakers is try and deal him to Miami taking the Lowry, Robinson, and Tucker contracts.

C - Bam
PF - Lebron
SF - Butler
PG - Herro
SG - THT

C- Davis
PG - Lowry
SG - Westbrook
SF - Robinson
PF - Tucker

For the Lakers it'll clear up cap space for dumping Westbrook for Bradley Beal or Dame Lillard in 2024

NBAGOAT
02-28-2022, 08:36 PM
dallas is not bad. He can be a roll man and secondary ball handler to luka. They run a pretty ball dominant offense. impossible to pull off since dallas' big contracts are dinwiddie and bertans lol

Spurs m8
02-28-2022, 09:42 PM
Who are you and what have you done with Kenneth?

Yeah the dudes come back fvcking weird

Axe
02-28-2022, 09:52 PM
The answer is obvious

Why not go back there instead via free agency?

Oh but the salary cap.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
02-28-2022, 11:03 PM
The answer is obvious

No u dumb bitch

2much_knowledge
02-28-2022, 11:25 PM
The one with the most young talent, so he can trade them one by one for stars

90sgoat
03-01-2022, 11:33 AM
He should go to Brooklyn and be reunited with Kyrie, who is probably his best fit as a teammate ever.

Then trade KD for shooters.

bison
03-01-2022, 03:59 PM
Well since he wants to play with his son, he will go on whichever team his scrub son will end up on, which might not even be an an NBA team.

In other words, Lebron is taking his talents to Guangzhou:bowdown:

WhiteKyrie
03-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Aren’t you Bron Stans embarrassed by stuff like this? Just the thought process? The fact this has become normalized and encouraged by you guys? So pathetic.

Gudo
03-01-2022, 04:03 PM
Well since he wants to play with his son, he will go on whichever team his scrub son will end up on, which might not even be an an NBA team.

If Lebron does end up playing with his son, would he bronball and diminish his son for a last chance at glory?

Bronbron23
03-01-2022, 04:42 PM
Any team that can convince bron to play within a sytem with elite on and off ball movement. Good luck with that though.

Spurs m8
03-01-2022, 05:14 PM

Exactly lol

So he's sort of shot his trade value in the foot...why would a team give up the farm for a LeBron rental?lol

LeCola
03-01-2022, 06:12 PM
The answer is obvious

No, that wont make them contender.They would probably be a lottery team when you add Lebron to those players.

Lebron will be 38 years old and east is stronger now.

PP34Deuce
03-01-2022, 07:06 PM
Lebron ain't leaving LA. AD is more likely to get traded than Lebron. I believe his posturing is really about not moving his family and complicating his I'm season scheduled LA meetings.

Historically if Lebron hated losing games he's mich more vocal. He doesn't care and I expect he will play to yet his stats and punch the clock in.

He's going to stay in LA as long as he can and he won't allow himself to be traded.