PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's Offensive Skills Displayed in a Single GIF

nineiron
02-28-2022, 04:55 PM
LeRoid trying to put his shoulder into the opponent. only this time, the opponent evades and LeBrick gets confused and doesn't know how to finish.

this is what LeBald's entire career would have looked like if he wasn't able to get away with his offensive fouls.

BONUS: he also travelled on this play (like usual)

https://i.ibb.co/Y7wm3ms/66xmyv.gif

nineiron
02-28-2022, 05:42 PM
age shaming is wrong. lebron is a very talented basketball player still and can still contribute in multiple ways offensively. any team would be happy to attain his services

we'll see about that

and what happened to LeRoid and his fans saying he is "playing the best ball of his life"?

Spurs m8
02-28-2022, 05:45 PM
Nah fvck this clown...age shaming and all shaming is open....hes a fvcking fraud and his stans are disrespectful little basement dwellers

nineiron
02-28-2022, 05:47 PM
Nah fvck this clown...age shaming and all shaming is open....hes a fvcking fraud and his stans are disrespectful little basement dwellers

very true

nineiron
02-28-2022, 06:08 PM
leave them be. they know not what they say. beauty is in the eye of the beholder. we have all been guilty of seeing things the way we want to see them. can't we just appreciate everyone for their unique gifts that they provide the world. lebron even in his later years is still giving us all his time and energy and that's good enough for me. without him we would have one less star player to watch. I say he should play till his legs give out. win, lose or draw all we can do is congratulate him for being out there and giving it his all.

he ain't no star no more.

and you're forgetting about all the careers he has ruined with his shit playing style and constantly throwing team mates, and coaches, under the bus.

and you're right. beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. and LeRoid has a game only a mother could love.

Gohan
02-28-2022, 06:14 PM
Its time for lebron To take his talents to the ukraine national league. He can do alot of shooting there

Baller789
02-28-2022, 09:24 PM
please don't mock are world conflict where people are losing their lives and innocent women and children are being relocated. I wouldn't with any of that on my worst enemy. please say a prayer before bed later tonight for the good people of Ukraine.

and lebron has given us 19 years of his life. the least we can do is appreciate the man. good or bad he's out there for our viewing pleasure. he could lay the ball up instead of dunking. he dunks to out on a show for us. he just wants us to be happy.

Although I appreciate Lebron's committment to the craft, I wouldn't say Lebron gave us 19 years of his life if he has been payed handsomely for it.

Lot's of hard working folks get swept under the rug because their line of work isn't glamorous.

Also, if Lebron just wanted the fans to be happy, he would have joined the slam dunk competition years ago.

Full Court
02-28-2022, 11:43 PM

To be fair, not all of them aren't basement dwellers.

Some of them are trailer dwellers. Like 8ball. :lol

Airupthere
03-01-2022, 12:04 AM
Ugly game and he’s been playing like this for some time now.

Spurs m8
03-01-2022, 02:28 AM
To be fair, not all of them aren't basement dwellers.

Some of them are trailer dwellers. Like 8ball. :lol

:roll:

This is going to bite him

ImKobe
03-01-2022, 11:11 AM
Its time for lebron To take his talents to the ukraine national league. He can do alot of shooting there

:lol

PP34Deuce
03-01-2022, 07:12 PM
This is hilarious how much hate he gets. He's a legend and top 5 all time player.

He's also a narcissistic man that loves validation and to be told he's great.

He's found a way to take care of his friends and people

Full Court
03-01-2022, 08:10 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.gfycat.com%2FGlumGleefulHa rrier-size_restricted.gif&f=1&nofb=1