PDA

View Full Version : Why does Media only want Lebron to go back to Cleveland?

JohnMax
03-01-2022, 01:13 PM
He played for Miami and Clippers are also in Los Angeles.

Maybe there is something to word owner being changed to governor and Jackie MacMullan calling NBA players property.

Hey Yo
03-01-2022, 01:46 PM
He played for Miami and Clippers are also in Los Angeles.

Maybe there is something to word owner being changed to governor and Jackie MacMullan calling NBA players property.

Links?

Spurs m8
03-01-2022, 05:17 PM
Would be funny if Dan Gilbert feared Lebron coming in and trying to screw up a good thing and wanted no part of bringing Lebron back. 38 year old Lebron would have no leverage to force them into trading players. He also has said he won't take a pay cut, so if they have to give up a portion of the team to get him, they would probably be worse off.

I'm going to go ahead and say the Cavs don't want to mess up their roster just to sign a geezer to 1-2 years for 40 million a season.

Yep.

They have a bright future.

Why would they blow it up, to then have him quickly leave for a THIRD time, to go play with his scrub son?

nineiron
03-01-2022, 06:12 PM
Would be funny if Dan Gilbert feared Lebron coming in and trying to screw up a good thing and wanted no part of bringing Lebron back. 38 year old Lebron would have no leverage to force them into trading players. He also has said he won't take a pay cut, so if they have to give up a portion of the team to get him, they would probably be worse off.

I'm going to go ahead and say the Cavs don't want to mess up their roster just to sign a geezer to 1-2 years for 40 million a season.

one can only hope that Gilbert is smart enough to tell LeRoid to go kick rocks

3ba11
03-01-2022, 06:15 PM
one can only hope that Gilbert is smart enough to tell LeRoid to go kick rocks

Colin Cowherd and Bucher joked about that yesterday so It's already in the ether

The funniest thing for me is how clueless Klutch was about his game that they thought he could work with Westbrook - that shows a complete lack of understanding of basketball and the effects of Lebron's big man ball-dominance.. It confirms so much about Lebron