PDA

View Full Version : Why does every Lebron fanboy in the media have a punchable face?

nineiron
03-01-2022, 02:31 PM
Nick Wright
Colin Cowherd
that Mexican looking rat that fills in on Undisputed once in awhile
Richard Jefferson
Jason Williams (although he's changed his tune a bit)
Ryan Hollins

why?

Bronbron23
03-01-2022, 02:38 PM
Nick Wright
Colin Cowherd
Richard Jefferson
Jason Williams (although he's changed his tune a bit)
Ryan Hollins

why?

I think Shannon sharp ia the only one i like

AlternativeAcc.
03-01-2022, 02:48 PM
Because they're millionaires with friends and family, and you're a pathetic lonely loser whose accomplished nothing in life and never will. You look at the world through shit covered lenses.

I would recommend ending your life.

nineiron
03-01-2022, 02:53 PM
Because they're millionaires with friends and family, and you're a pathetic lonely loser whose accomplished nothing in life and never will. You look at the world through shit covered lenses.

cry more

Bronbron23
03-01-2022, 02:54 PM

That's how you know bron stans are fakkits. Anyone not blinded by their love for bron knows nick wright and cowherd are some bish ass fakkits. Only other bish ass fakkits would defend them.

FultzNationRISE
03-01-2022, 02:58 PM
That's how you know bron stans are fakkits. Anyone not blinded by their love for bron knows nick wright and cowherd are some bish ass fakkits. Only other bish ass fakkits would defend them.

What does that have to do with Lebron???

Lebron is universally respected and revered as the basketball GOAT. It's public consensus. So, okay... that means some shitty people will happen to be included among those who agree on something that is factually CORRECT.

So what?

What's the ****ing POINT bro????

AlternativeAcc.
03-01-2022, 03:07 PM

And if you came across them in real life you would gladly shake their hand and smile. You're a fake, immature, internet loser.

FultzNationRISE
03-01-2022, 03:11 PM
And if you came across them in real life you would gladly shake their hand and smile. You're a fake, immature, internet loser.

:roll:

Hale to the Chief! :bowdown:

nineiron
03-01-2022, 03:15 PM

no, i would punch them in the face. just like i'd punch you in the face

AlternativeAcc.
03-01-2022, 03:18 PM
no, i would punch them in the face. just like i'd punch you in the face

Wrong account

Go log into bronbron23 to agree with yourself and talk in ebonics :lol

1987_Lakers
03-01-2022, 03:18 PM

OP keeps taking Ls

nineiron
03-01-2022, 03:27 PM

OP keeps taking Ls

who's taking L's?

https://i.ibb.co/ThgmDS5/lakers.png

Hey Yo
03-01-2022, 03:34 PM
Wrong account

Go log into bronbron23 to agree with yourself and talk in ebonics :lol

mikemike23 exposed

Bronbron23
03-01-2022, 03:55 PM
What does that have to do with Lebron???

Lebron is universally respected and revered as the basketball GOAT. It's public consensus. So, okay... that means some shitty people will happen to be included among those who agree on something that is factually CORRECT.

So what?

What's the ****ing POINT bro????

It has nothing to do with bron. The topic wasn't about bron it was about bron stans and alot of bron stans are some corny ass fakkits. Nick Wright and cowherd are a couple examples.

Bronbron23
03-01-2022, 03:58 PM

Why in the f*ck would i be glad to shake nick or collins hand? I wouldn't give 2 shits if i saw them dude. You on the other hand would jerk them off:oldlol:

bison
03-01-2022, 04:00 PM
I’ve noticed this too. They all have that RRR3 type cuck face. Guys like Nick Wright pay other men to satisfy his wife.

WhiteKyrie
03-01-2022, 04:06 PM
Don’t forget Shannon Sharpe, and Kendrick Perkins.

Bronbron23
03-01-2022, 04:12 PM
Don’t forget Shannon Sharpe, and Kendrick Perkins.

I actually i like shannon and perk is annoying but he dosn't look like a bish like those are guys

FultzNationRISE
03-01-2022, 05:50 PM
I actually i like shannon and perk is annoying but he dosn't look like a bish like those are guys

Shannon is awesome. Perk is very punchable.... but he's Lebron Fam, so it's coo :pimp:

bullettooth
03-01-2022, 05:53 PM

Should we assume you're an accomplished millionaire that just happens to also be a basement dweller that argues on an internet forum?

3ba11
03-01-2022, 05:56 PM
Because they're liars that will claim a bulky, 250 pound man has world-class speed that is greater than someone nicknamed "black cat" and built like Usain Bolt

WhiteKyrie
03-01-2022, 06:05 PM
Perk is a moron. He has a very punishable face. So does Shannon Sharpe when he’s talking about LeBron James or racial issues. Everything else he’s cool

AlternativeAcc.
03-01-2022, 06:09 PM
Should we assume you're an accomplished millionaire that just happens to also be a basement dweller that argues on an internet forum?

I've made a couple million off investments and what not.

And yeah. When you don't work a 9-5 like a slave you find yourself with some free time

nineiron
03-01-2022, 06:14 PM
I've made a couple million off investments and what not.

And yeah. When you don't work a 9-5 like a slave you find yourself with some free time

you talking Pesos right?

Bronbron23
03-01-2022, 06:20 PM
Shannon is awesome. Perk is very punchable.... but he's Lebron Fam, so it's coo :pimp:

Can't argue that. Shannon is cool as hell

sdot_thadon
03-01-2022, 06:21 PM
Pretty fascinating that Lebron can manipulate strangers into such visceral emotional displays without even knowing they exist. Wtf is wrong with you OP? With such feminine responses I'd believe you'd drop to your knees 100x more than punching anyone in the face. :kobe:

nineiron
03-01-2022, 06:34 PM
Pretty fascinating that Lebron can manipulate strangers into such visceral emotional displays without even knowing they exist. Wtf is wrong with you OP? With such feminine responses I'd believe you'd drop to your knees 100x more than punching anyone in the face. :kobe:

I’d say you’d drop to your knees to suck lebron off, but you probably can do it standing up midget

AlternativeAcc.
03-01-2022, 09:25 PM
you talking Pesos right?

There's a famous thread I made a few years ago posting like 500k in my robin hood account. Everyone here knows I'm legit

Baller789
03-01-2022, 09:37 PM
There's a famous thread I made a few years ago posting like 500k in my robin hood account. Everyone here knows I'm legit

:oldlol:

NBAGOAT
03-01-2022, 09:40 PM
how dare you insult RJ

FultzNationRISE
03-01-2022, 09:44 PM

Bingo.

My boy is living good. :cheers:

Yall can make your hundreds of accounts for posting anonymous personal attacks and juvenile bigotry in a way you seem to badly, badly hope will hurt others. Yall stay filled with rage and resentment you cant help but unload regularly with feminine passive-aggressiveness or anonymous pot shots. Cuz yall dont got it like my boy here. He’s satisfied with himself, and it shows.

Guys with Buddadiii money dont nary gotta resort to that shit. Theyre happy and well-adjusted in a way the rest of yall can only covet enviously. It’s clear by the way they carry themselves that their laughter isnt masking tears and torment.

Unlike yall bitch azz n1kkas.

Get em Bu. :party:

AlternativeAcc.
03-01-2022, 09:52 PM
Bingo.

My boy is living good. :cheers:

Yall can make your hundreds of accounts for posting anonymous personal attacks and juvenile bigotry in a way you seem to badly, badly hope will hurt others. Yall stay filled with rage and resentment you cant help but unload regularly with feminine passive-aggressiveness or anonymous pot shots. Cuz yall dont got it like my boy here. He’s satisfied with himself, and it shows.

Guys with Buddadiii money dont nary gotta resort to that shit. Theyre happy and well-adjusted in a way the rest of yall can only covet enviously. It’s clear by the way they carry themselves that their laughter isnt masking tears and torment.

Unlike yall bitch azz n1kkas.

Get em Bu. :party:

:cheers:

Bronbron23
03-01-2022, 10:26 PM

Famous :oldlol:

What a delusional fakkit :facepalm

Baller789
03-01-2022, 10:42 PM
Tbh honest, almost every big network 'analyst' has a punchable face with all their overreacting, angling and agenda-driven shows.

They are all at the level of WWE's JR and Jerry "the King" Lawler for me.

nineiron
03-02-2022, 10:45 AM
forgot about JWill

https://kpug1170.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/72/files/2020/08/JayWill4-300x300-1.jpg

sdot_thadon
03-02-2022, 11:39 AM
I’d say you’d drop to your knees to suck lebron off, but you probably can do it standing up midget

Shiiit, even if I was that kind of guy, there's no doubt I'd have to fight you for it. Take a step back, and just realize how much energy and effort you put into a man you "hate". We don't believe that gurl, you in love. Ps. If you tried to look me eye to eye you'd just see zipper stubby.

nineiron
03-02-2022, 12:30 PM
Shiiit, even if I was that kind of guy, there's no doubt I'd have to fight you for it. Take a step back, and just realize how much energy and effort you put into a man you "hate". We don't believe that gurl, you in love. Ps. If you tried to look me eye to eye you'd just see zipper stubby.

takes almost no energy. especially when LeRoid displays his lack of skill to everyone in the world

Airupthere
03-02-2022, 12:39 PM
Why do branstans think it takes so much effort to comment on Lebron? Lebron says something cringe like LeWarRoom and playoff mode and he fails, you call him out on it. It's direct, it doesn't drag. It's no effort at all. It's justice.

nineiron
03-02-2022, 01:10 PM
Why do branstans think it takes so much effort to comment on Lebron? Lebron says something cringe like LeWarRoom and playoff mode and he fails, you call him out on it. It's direct, it doesn't drag. It's no effort at all. It's justice.

seriously. it takes ZERO effort.

all you have to do is watch the games (you know, something that bran stans don't actually do)

nineiron
03-02-2022, 01:21 PM
also forgot about this idiot:

https://i.ibb.co/CKCPsjS/pab.png

3ba11
03-02-2022, 01:29 PM

Liars or ignorant buffoons are very punchable

WhiteKyrie
03-02-2022, 03:05 PM

Look at this guy. He’s trying to talk to us about basketball. This guy wouldn’t even get picked up for a pick up game, if there was only 10 people on the floor. They would run four in four if he was the last guy remaining. And he wants to tell you what the tick tock is on basketball :oldlol:

nineiron
03-02-2022, 03:14 PM
Look at this guy. He’s trying to talk to us about basketball. This guy wouldn’t even get picked up for a pick up game, if there was only 10 people on the floor. They would run four in four if he was the last guy remaining. And he wants to tell you what the tick tock is on basketball :oldlol:

it's it's a close one between him and Nick Wright. if they were both in front of me, i don't know which one i'd punch first

RogueBorg
03-02-2022, 04:56 PM

I can't stand that chupacabra.

RogueBorg
03-02-2022, 04:57 PM

I think this is Lakers_1987

TheGoatest
03-02-2022, 05:00 PM
The most punchable face in the history of faces... or punching:

https://firstsportz.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Skip-Bayless-1024x576.jpg

He could've easily played this guy's role in Die Hard:

https://filmschoolrejects.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/1xS2XladyuA4jMAfFo5mWcA.jpeg