PDA

View Full Version : Why is Westbrook 2-10 at the half?

FultzNationRISE
03-02-2022, 12:30 AM
And why the FVCK did Rob and Jeannie think acquiring this clown was a good idea??

****in A man.

Baller789
03-02-2022, 12:31 AM
And why the FVCK did Rob and Jeannie think acquiring this clown was a good idea??

****in A man.

Why don't you ask Lebron?

Spurs m8
03-02-2022, 12:35 AM
He was a triple double machine for years...then he was put next to LeTeamKiller

3ba11
03-02-2022, 12:37 AM
Bad fit = skill deficit

It's funny that Lebron and Klutch have no idea about the major skill deficits in Lebron's game and who he fits with - I would've been joking last year if I predicted Klutch would match up Lebron and Westbrook.. lowest IQ move ever

Spurs m8
03-02-2022, 12:43 AM
Bad fit = skill deficit

It's funny that Lebron and Klutch have no idea about the major skill deficits in Lebron's game and who he fits with - I would've been joking last year if I predicted Klutch would match up Lebron and Westbrook.. lowest IQ move ever

I started threads in the past saying Westbrook is just a shorter LeBron who never colluded like him.

It was never going to work and we all called it

AirBonner
03-02-2022, 12:51 AM
2–11 now lolol

k0kakw0rld
03-02-2022, 01:04 AM
Bad fit = skill deficit

Bricking every shot and losing the ability to shoot the ball is not a bad fit issue. The man clearly can not handle the pressure of LA.

Full Court
03-02-2022, 08:08 AM
Bricking every shot and losing the ability to shoot the ball is not a bad fit issue. The man clearly can not handle the pressure of LA.

Agree. Lebron crumbles like a bad cookie in just about every pressure situation.

jayfan
03-02-2022, 08:14 AM

It's not an LA issue, either. He earned the name Westbrick years ago.