PDA

View Full Version : Where do you rank Bron winning a chip #ForKobe in the pantheon of sports accomplishme

FultzNationRISE
03-02-2022, 02:00 AM
Title

FultzNationRISE
03-02-2022, 11:51 AM
Guys, polls are open. Make your selections now.

FKAri
03-02-2022, 01:53 PM
It's difficult to comprehend the magnitude of the achievement when everything else in human history pales in comparison. Perhaps comparing it to achievements in fiction can provide a better context for comparison. Not of Man saving the planet or the Universe but of Man realizing infinity. Achieving omniscience. It is so unfathomable that it would be preferable to frame it as a concept rather than an achievement. The mere experience of realizing this concept would be like, and returning to fiction for a reference point, the ending to 2001: A Space Odyssey. A concept too far outside the bounds of human experience for the mind to reach no matter how we attempt to frame it.

I get light headed just thinking about... thinking about it. Or maybe it's due to the rush of blood to my erection.

FultzNationRISE
03-02-2022, 01:56 PM
^ This guy gets it.

3ba11
03-02-2022, 02:02 PM
Hey guys - tell me what you think:

When AD returns from injury, do you think he can turn the Lakers from lottery to champion again like he did in 2020?

Do you think he can turn the Lakers' defense from worst to first and lead the league in playoff scoring (make Lebron the "pippen")?

Can he do it again?.. Only time will tell

Regarding the thread title - Lebron is disgracing Kobe right now

TheGoatest
03-02-2022, 05:53 PM
The only championship in the history of sports where all teams involved had 100% equal living/training/eating facilities, 100% equal travel time and 100% equal home court advantage. And LeBron's team won it with him as the Finals MVP. :applause: :rockon: