PDA

View Full Version : At what point does LeBarry shut it down, for the season?

Spurs m8
03-02-2022, 03:16 PM
We all saw him shut it down in 2019, after playoff mode absolutely failed.

The guy is a born front runner and quitter.

Now the thin skinned fraud is also getting booed by his home fans.

I predict the booing getting worse as the season rolls on, its going to become the norm, everyone will get on board because no-one respects him, further proof that mickey mouse ring wasn't real.

At what point does he fake an injury or just openly quit on the team? - he has basically already mentally checked out, just like the Suns series when Davis went down

It's been a pleasure to see, I enjoy watching frauds exposed.

We can't stop winning

:djparty:djparty:djparty

SouBeachTalents
03-02-2022, 03:31 PM
Idk, it’ll be before you make a post about the Spurs though

Spurs m8
03-02-2022, 03:34 PM

I save that discussion for real people

Mask the Embiid
03-02-2022, 03:36 PM
I save that discussion for real people

for other spurs fans in australia?

https://c.tenor.com/5oUdcdATNSwAAAAC/jlaw-ok.gif

nineiron
03-02-2022, 03:43 PM

I predict the booing getting worse as the season rolls on, its going to become the norm, everyone will get on board because no-one respects him, further proof that mickey mouse ring wasn't real.

At what point does he fake an injury or just openly quit on the team? - he has basically already mentally checked out, just like the Suns series when Davis went down

We can't stop winning

when it starts to look like they won't make the play-in, he'll fake an injury.

then the bran stans here will say "if Lebron didn't get injured we would have made the play-in and probably made it to the finals"

Shogon
03-02-2022, 04:11 PM

:roll:

RogueBorg
03-02-2022, 04:50 PM

We can't stop winning

That achilles is gonna pop any day now. I don't want to see him get hurt but he is logging alot of minutes.

Spurs m8
03-02-2022, 05:21 PM
That achilles is gonna pop any day now. I don't want to see him get hurt but he is logging alot of minutes.

Plus basketball gods owe him something like that.

I don't wish it upon him....we just see bad karma hit dudes....KD, Kawhi, AD....Harden is due

TheGoatest
03-02-2022, 05:37 PM
Still desperately hoping that Kareem's record won't get broken. :roll:

nineiron
03-02-2022, 05:43 PM
Still desperately hoping that Kareem's record won't get broken. :roll:

longevity records are meaningless

Airupthere
03-02-2022, 05:46 PM
He'll play unlike in 2019. I think he wants to break the rs points record.

Even though he tries to brush it off, we all know he hates being hated by the laker crowd. He never really has than one solid support from a city or team. It's all been the stans that squat with him whichever team he goes to.

Spurs m8
03-02-2022, 05:48 PM
He'll play unlike in 2019. I think he wants to break the rs points record.

Even though he tries to brush it off, we all know he hates being hated by the laker crowd. He never really has than one solid support from a city or team. It's all been the stans that squat with him whichever team he goes to.

Actually, you make a very valid point about the record...its literally why he's playing and padding those team hurting stats

Lakers fans aren't there for your selfish stats, they want the W, LeCancer

TheGoatest
03-02-2022, 05:48 PM
longevity records are meaningless

Yeah, that's why George Mikan is considered the universal GOAT and Bill Walton top 10. :oldlol:

LeBron infiltrated the brains of these hater alts so deep that they're trying to convince themselves that the all-time scoring record is a meaningless accomplishment. :roll:

Manny98
03-02-2022, 08:13 PM
Got to pad dem stats!

Thenameless
03-02-2022, 08:14 PM
Plus basketball gods owe him something like that.

I don't wish it upon him....we just see bad karma hit dudes....KD, Kawhi, AD....Harden is due

Harden hasn't sold his soul for success like the others. He has no success so the basketball gods are content to leave him doing his step-back jumpers during the regular season.

PP34Deuce
03-03-2022, 12:43 AM
Lebron is hated by less people than he is loved. He's going to play to beat the all time record by next season.

Pretty cold of people to passive aggressively wish injury on someone. That's the worst kind of person that needs psychological evaluation so they don't blow a building up or injure a spouse.

ImKobe
03-03-2022, 01:36 AM
Lebron is hated by less people than he is loved. He's going to play to beat the all time record by next season.

Pretty cold of people to passive aggressively wish injury on someone. That's the worst kind of person that needs psychological evaluation so they don't blow a building up or injure a spouse.

He's not wishing injury, he's saying fake an injury like he did in '19 when they failed and he shut it down for the season.

Either way he can't shut it down this season. They need to at least make the Play-in for this not to be a complete disaster. Even the '13 team made the POs and had a great post-ASB run despite all the injuries.

WhiteKyrie
03-03-2022, 01:39 AM

We can't stop winning

It will happen. He’s a phony, front running coward and quitter. He will fold. It’s in his blood. It just happened in the first round of the playoffs last year. Hell at ASG weekend he was insinuating he’s already eyeing where he’ll go next. Cleveland, wherever or if his son ends up in the league. He’s checked out. He’s just playing for stats now. Sandbagging it defensively in favor of that stuff. Casuals and people who don’t know the game, eat it up.

bullettooth
03-03-2022, 01:44 AM
LeBarry needs to retire.