PDA

View Full Version : LeRoid won't "shut it down", too scared the team will thrive without him

nineiron
03-04-2022, 11:07 AM
he knows the team will play better without him.

he ain't shutting down shit.

burn baby burn!

:rockon:

Johnny32
03-04-2022, 11:10 AM
and if he did shut it down this window licker would claim he...hurrr, quit on the team, durrr.

nineiron
03-04-2022, 11:24 AM
and if he did shut it down this window licker would claim he...hurrr, quit on the team, durrr.

nope. benching Lebron is the right move. they'll player better without him.

i'd actually applaud it since he'd be giving up the stat chase.

Johnny32
03-04-2022, 11:27 AM
i'm full of shit

yeah i know.

nineiron
03-04-2022, 11:32 AM
yeah i know.

https://c.tenor.com/QD_QzEJsGEIAAAAC/dawson-crying.gif

Johnny32
03-04-2022, 11:33 AM
you're not very good at this.

PP34Deuce
03-04-2022, 01:04 PM
Barkley said it best last night.

Lebron with roleplayers worked when his energy level was elite.

You got Russ Bron Melo and Howard all with $100M net worth and not consistently making compromises for the team.

The dynamic is on lebron and the front office. 2020 lakers worked cause you had young vets with energy to play their role best ability.

I think Reaves will be a solid role player. Monk is lou Williams and is good as a starter but lethal as a sixth man.

You need to build this LA team where you mask lebon and AD but make the pieces fit.

Need a starting two way SG basically KCP. A stretch 5 that's not a completely defensive liability.

Actually think Nunn is worth keeping on as he's proven to be a solid starting PG who can decently shoot and play above average defense.

Defensively if I'm a GM, it's time to get younger at forward. Lebron like any legend will not groom their potential replacement but all you need is a effort hustle guy who can hold his spot down.

AD should be traded as at 28 he's a bigger injury risk than howard and lebron. You're not winning titles with more 32 year old players so better to trade AD for a dynamic SF(there's a surplus here) and a two way SG with size.

Westbrook will most likely work if you get a bad expiring contract back..you'd need to know if Nunn is back to form with a solid back up PG

Lakers are not caring about building titles. If they did, they would have gotten buddy hield and kept caruso. They care about revenue and appeasing star players.

Gudo
03-04-2022, 01:07 PM
2020 worked because it was the mickey bubble and the lakers had the hulk (AD). Last season, had AD not gotten injured, the Lakers would have defeated the Suns and would have reached the finals. If AD had been healthy season, the Lakers would have been a shoo-in to the POs.

PP34Deuce
03-04-2022, 09:02 PM
2020 worked because it was the mickey bubble and the lakers had the hulk (AD). Last season, had AD not gotten injured, the Lakers would have defeated the Suns and would have reached the finals. If AD had been healthy season, the Lakers would have been a shoo-in to the POs.

2020 worked because it had to. You had hungry young contract players. AD elite in midrange scoring and lebron was still able to defend and score.

Chuckbe
03-04-2022, 10:39 PM
2020 worked because it had to. You had hungry young contract players. AD elite in midrange scoring and lebron was still able to defend and score.

:roll:

Full Court
03-04-2022, 11:31 PM
I'll be honest, I did think that Bronie would have bailed by now. I think he's given up on catching Jordan in rings though, and he just wants to catch Kareem in points, because it's really the only thing he can still do for his tanking legacy.