PDA

View Full Version : Ben Simmons considered week to week

1987_Lakers
03-04-2022, 01:19 PM
Ben Simmons is considered “week to week” regarding his return to the court, via ESPN.

It’s becoming clearer that Ben won’t play in Philadelphia on March 10th. - Legion Hoops

Nets GM Sean Marks says Ben Simmons’ “back stiffness has delayed his ability to get on the court.” Marks adds Simmons is still likely weeks away.

:oldlol:

Johnny32
03-04-2022, 01:29 PM
back stiffness from leaning forward while playing video games on ps4.

SouBeachTalents
03-04-2022, 01:37 PM
There's still a very real possibility the Nets will play the Sixers in the first round. Hopefully the basketball gods make it happen.

Real Men Wear Green
03-04-2022, 01:51 PM
Ben Simmons considered weak, too weak.

Airupthere
03-04-2022, 02:38 PM
And these are the stars of today's league? A seasoned leader surely must be able to lead his team above 0.500 against these gamers/part-time players right?

fourkicks44
03-04-2022, 05:00 PM
He may not play ever again

Who won the trade now? People still think Morey gave up too much for Harden?

Real Men Wear Green
03-04-2022, 05:08 PM
He may not play ever again

Who won the trade now? People still think Morey gave up too much for Harden?
No he will play. Just not until after March 10th. And he may start having the worst of luck with bad backs and ankle sprains before basketball games in Philadelphia.

Shogon
03-04-2022, 05:23 PM
If he is indeed ducking the 10th, it's clear that the counseling hasn't done much of anything, if he's even received counseling.

Or he could be legitimately injured or out of shape despite saying he had stayed in shape all year. It's unlikely, but who knows.

If he's still sitting simply because he's ducking Philly, he is mentally cooked and will never live up to his physical potential.

fourkicks44
03-04-2022, 05:49 PM
No he will play. Just not until after March 10th. And he may start having the worst of luck with bad backs and ankle sprains before basketball games in Philadelphia.

Will he be back before the playoffs?

Will he be back just in time for the playoffs to start?

Maybe he just sits until the start of next season?

Any of these situations are not great for Brooklyn. This season is has virtually become a throw away fro the Nets.

If Simmons does come back straight after the March 10 game, it really doesn't reflect well on him and highlights his mental fragility.

If Simmons comes back another week or two, three weeks after that game then it is getting close to the playoffs. Is he just gonna fit straight in and play 30+ minutes and be effective in the playoffs?

As a Philadelphia 76ers' fan I am so relieved and happy we don't have to deal with this shit no more. All it cost was Seth Curry, Drummond on a vet minimum and a couple late firsts. Oh and plus we got James Harden too, former MVP and one of the 75 greatest players ever to play the game.

tontoz
03-04-2022, 05:58 PM
Dude is just scared of the 10th.

What does he think the playoffs will be like? Even against teams other than Philly he will be getting trolled relentlessly by the fans of other teams.

This guy is softer than Charmin.

tontoz
03-04-2022, 05:59 PM
Oh yeah and i have never even heard of a player being "week to week" :lol

Jasper
03-04-2022, 05:59 PM
disabled Simmons wants to see if KD can pull a rabbit out of his ass and make them contenders , otherwise Simmons will call it a season with excuse
' my mental disease took over again':lebronamazed::durantunimpressed::yaohappy:

SouBeachTalents
03-04-2022, 06:29 PM

Any of these situations are not great for Brooklyn. This season is has virtually become a throw away fro the Nets.

If Simmons does come back straight after the March 10 game, it really doesn't reflect well on him and highlights his mental fragility.

If Simmons comes back another week or two, three weeks after that game then it is getting close to the playoffs. Is he just gonna fit straight in and play 30+ minutes and be effective in the playoffs?

As a Philadelphia 76ers' fan I am so relieved and happy we don't have to deal with this shit no more. All it cost was Seth Curry, Drummond on a vet minimum and a couple late firsts. Oh and plus we got James Harden too, former MVP and one of the 75 greatest players ever to play the game.
That's why he should just sack up and play the game in Philly. Get it over with, take the abuse from the fans, and then move on and focus on getting reps with his teammates and getting back into game ready shape for the playoffs.

I completely agree it sets a terrible precedent for him moving forward. If he's seriously THIS scared of playing a basketball game, how can he be trusted to be an integral part of your team in critical moments in front of hostile crowds come playoff time?

If I were Nash or KD I'd strongly encourage him to play in that game so he can just get the spectacle over with, and give him what I think would be some much needed reps playing in a hostile environment.

Wally450
03-04-2022, 06:51 PM
Ben Simmons is terrible. No matter what he can do on defense or passing, the fact that he's so mentally weak when being forced to shoot should be alarming for the Nets. He won't be playing the final 6 minutes of 4th quarters in the playoffs.

Manny98
03-04-2022, 08:15 PM

Bro worry about your own team

Simmons will be back before the end of the season and when he does it's going to be scary hours

Real Men Wear Green
03-04-2022, 08:28 PM

Simmons will be back before the end of the season and when he does it's going to be scary hours

Yeah we know he's scared of Philly. That's how this all got started.

ArbitraryWater
03-05-2022, 08:10 AM
Ben Simmons considered month to month, new reports say.

kabacho
03-05-2022, 07:21 PM
Ben Simmons considered weak, too weak.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/yaohappy.png

Im so nba'd out
03-05-2022, 07:33 PM

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/035/699/pepe.jpg