PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to LeBron for his 56 pt game

Pages : [1] 2

TheMan
03-06-2022, 01:07 AM
:applause:

In a season where many of his Stans were crowing about another title (the Championship Cruise thread lulz) and stacking the deck with HOFers yet again and then witnessing a clusterfukk of a season where their best player AD got hurt and they're about to miss the playoffs...Bran finally came through in a big way. :bowdown:

Been a rough season, I was seriously questioning LBJ's spot in my GOAT list but then he delivers this gem! He's still firmly in my 7th spot...:cheers:

Spurs m8
03-06-2022, 01:09 AM
Amen, brother :cheers:

Congrats to LeBarry

RRR3
03-06-2022, 01:10 AM
How have you guys still not learned just not to make threads in moments like these? Just makes you look mad.

TheMan
03-06-2022, 01:10 AM
Amen, brother :cheers:

Congrats to LeBarry
:cheers:

TheMan
03-06-2022, 01:11 AM
How have you guys still not learned just not to make threads in moments like these? Just makes you look mad.

How? I'm giving him props, he's still firmly in my top 10 GOAT list :confusedshrug:

Spurs m8
03-06-2022, 01:22 AM
How? I'm giving him props, he's still firmly in my top 10 GOAT list :confusedshrug:

I did the same and RRR said I was upset lol

We are literally congratulating him and wishing his stans a happy evening

These guys have been ruined by him0

SATAN
03-06-2022, 03:09 AM

Probably lashing out after having an argument with his cousin/wife.

Westbrook_Fan
03-06-2022, 03:13 AM
OP getting no sleep tonight

FireDavidKahn
03-06-2022, 03:25 AM
LeTHICC
LeHUNG
LeDADDYDICKING

NBAGOAT
03-06-2022, 06:01 AM
it's one annoying thing about a lot of the MJ fans here. They think because MJ was the closest to perfect, they have to be that way in any debate lol. It's ok to concede once in awhile and/or give actual credit to someone else. You have plenty to celebrate over the lakers terrible season and LeGm's bad decisions and yea he's not the best player in the league anymore either. Btw saying he's 7th is going be a pretty unpopular opinion in any serious smart basketball discussion.

Manny98
03-06-2022, 08:35 AM

This :oldlol:

Baller789
03-06-2022, 09:07 AM
it's one annoying thing about a lot of the MJ fans here. They think because MJ was the closest to perfect, they have to be that way in any debate lol. It's ok to concede once in awhile and/or give actual credit to someone else. You have plenty to celebrate over the lakers terrible season and LeGm's bad decisions and yea he's not the best player in the league anymore either. Btw saying he's 7th is going be a pretty unpopular opinion in any serious smart basketball discussion.

Would you say the Bronies aren't exactly the same?

warriorfan
03-06-2022, 11:15 AM

Your entire post history is you being mad

SouBeachTalents
03-06-2022, 12:42 PM
Yeah, the fact he went out of his way to make a thread like this proves last night really bothered him :lol

And I bet if it were Shaq or Duncan who had a game like this, guys who are actually ranked around 7th all time, he would have never made a thread like this about them, which proves more than anything else that LeBron ranks a lot higher than that.

Bronbron23
03-06-2022, 01:22 PM

In a season where many of his Stans were crowing about another title (the Championship Cruise thread lulz) and stacking the deck with HOFers yet again and then witnessing a clusterfukk of a season where their best player AD got hurt and they're about to miss the playoffs...Bran finally came through in a big way. :bowdown:

Been a rough season, I was seriously questioning LBJ's spot in my GOAT list but then he delivers this gem! He's still firmly in my 7th spot...:cheers:

It was a sick performance and hopefully it put the final nail in the coffin on who's better between bron and steph. Even steph fans at this point have to acknowledge it.

TheMan
03-06-2022, 02:14 PM
Why? Am I ranking him too high or what :confusedshrug:

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 02:15 PM
Op having a meltdown.

RRR3
03-06-2022, 02:29 PM
Op having a meltdown.
MJ stans are notoriously insecure.

LAL
03-06-2022, 02:38 PM
Edit

FKAri
03-06-2022, 02:53 PM

Any reasonable MJ fan has moved on to other things in life and isn't wasting time arguing with teenagers on a vBulletin forum in 2022. These bottom of the barrel leftovers aren't representative of the greater whole.

k0kakw0rld
03-06-2022, 02:57 PM

You don't know basketball, stfu

3ba11
03-06-2022, 03:22 PM
I've been working out at a different park lately, so I hadn't been to my favorite park in a couple weeks until today.

As I'm stepping onto the court, a guy sitting on a bench says, "hey, haven't seen you in a while, you must've seen what Lebron did last night!"

I didn't know the Lakers played yesterday so I checked my phone... And cringe... this dude thinks I was inspired by Lebron or some shit and that's why I'm out here?"

So I got in my car and went to a different park.. A much better park I might add

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 03:29 PM
I've been working out at a different park lately, so I hadn't been to my favorite park in a couple weeks until today.

As I'm stepping onto the court, a guy sitting on a bench says, "hey, haven't seen you in a while, you must've seen what Lebron did last night!"

I didn't know the Lakers played yesterday so I checked my phone... And cringe... this dude thinks I was inspired by Lebron or some shit and that's why I'm out here?"

So I got in my car and went to a different park.. A much better park I might add

:roll:

warriorfan
03-06-2022, 04:02 PM

High iq

highwhey
03-06-2022, 04:07 PM

shocked you didn't hand him a printed out essay on MJ

Spurs m8
03-06-2022, 04:31 PM

Axe
03-06-2022, 05:32 PM

You don't even have a car rofl. Just a freaking wheelchair.

Shaquille O'Neal
03-06-2022, 06:01 PM
Lebron was on fire for sure. I guess we all forget Jeff Van Gundy saying early in the game "Lebron has to at least run back across 1/2 court on defense" to which Mark Jackson said "And someone needs to tell him about that too".

This GS team didn't exactly play any defense, and Klay couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. I'll give LeGED credit though - he played very well. I was spoiled though seeing dazzling performances regularly by GOAT Jordan though, not once a season...Shrug.

Remember - the GOAT did this. In the finals. Against the 62-20 suns. 55 points.
"The Bulls won 111–105. Scott Williams, who like MJ played his college basketball at UNC for Dean Smith (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Smith), joked afterwards about "being proud that the two former Tar Heels combined for 57 points."

NBAGOAT
03-06-2022, 07:01 PM
Any reasonable MJ fan has moved on to other things in life and isn't wasting time arguing with teenagers on a vBulletin forum in 2022. These bottom of the barrel leftovers aren't representative of the greater whole.

yea but you think they have a little self awareness.

NBAGOAT
03-06-2022, 07:02 PM
Would you say the Bronies aren't exactly the same?

sure some. You do realize a lot of the ones here are just massive trolls. The other fans here mostly arent besides when they troll to respond to the trolls.

And I would say im a bron fan, I havent praised him much this year on the forum or others. reddit definitely likes him most years and they have criticized "LeGm" a lot this year.

NBAGOAT
03-06-2022, 07:18 PM
Why? Am I ranking him too high or what :confusedshrug:

rhetorical questions dont work when they're trying to make a stupid point

LAL
03-06-2022, 07:23 PM
sure some. You do realize a lot of the ones here are just massive trolls. The other fans here mostly arent besides when they troll to respond to the trolls.

And I would say im a bron fan, I havent praised him much this year on the forum or others. reddit definitely likes him most years and they have criticized "LeGm" a lot this year.

:sleeping

TheMan
03-06-2022, 07:31 PM
Op having a meltdown.

How original.

NBAGOAT
03-06-2022, 07:35 PM
:sleeping

This is a compliment coming from a Kobe stan on here. I don’t go after him much now out of respect but most of the ones here, yourself included are delusional

TheMan
03-06-2022, 07:37 PM

I'm hardly ever in the NBA forum...I thought it would be ez fun trolling LBJ stans and they didn't let me down :lol

Axe
03-06-2022, 07:37 PM
This is a compliment coming from a Kobe stan on here. I don’t go after him much now out of respect but most of the ones here, yourself included are delusional

TheMan
03-06-2022, 07:41 PM
You don't know basketball, stfu

Triggered

TheMan
03-06-2022, 07:42 PM
rhetorical questions dont work when they're trying to make a stupid point

It's not a rhetorical question, I'm literally asking if I'm ranking him too high?

NBAGOAT
03-06-2022, 07:44 PM
I'm hardly ever in the NBA forum...I thought it would be ez fun trolling LBJ stans and they didn't let me down :lol

Trolling a fanbase on here that is half teens trolling themselves is no challenge at all and yes this thread was weak. You better up your game on realgm or Reddit or you would get shut down and downvoted pretty fast

Edit: and no you’re not ranking him too high

Spurs m8
03-06-2022, 07:51 PM
It's not a rhetorical question, I'm literally asking if I'm ranking him too high?

Seeing as no one will answer, no you are not...that it reasonable, no matter which way you look at his career

RRR3
03-06-2022, 07:54 PM
Seeing as no one will answer, no you are not...that it reasonable, no matter which way you look at his career
Name six greater players if it's so reasonable.

NBAGOAT
03-06-2022, 07:58 PM

well I just did, it’s obviously not too high. You m realize he asked if he’s ranking bron too high not too low implying he should be lower than 7. That’s why I called him out for the rhetorical question and don’t think you caught that lol.

no matter how much you look at it 7th is going be way lower than consensus right now. Thinking he should be lower than 7th is borderline asinine

Baller789
03-06-2022, 08:27 PM

Of course, even if you try to make a decent discussion here, a troll is just right around the corner. This is basically an unmoderated forum 90% of the time.
I actually have Lebron on my top tier list. Along with Kareem, Mike, Wilt, and Russell.
Because unlike most trolls, I don't disrespect the history of the game.

Full Court
03-06-2022, 09:36 PM
Name six greater players if it's so reasonable.

Jordan
Chamberlain
Russell
Kareem
Bird
Magic

Boom.

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 09:41 PM
Jordan
Chamberlain
Russell
Kareem
Bird
Magic

Boom.

Bird, Magic & Wilt have no case over LeBron.

Full Court
03-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Bird, Magic & Wilt have no case over LeBron.

Sure they do.

Lebron has no case over Wilt.

With Magic and Bird it can be debated.

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 09:57 PM
Sure they do.

Lebron has no case over Wilt.

With Magic and Bird it can be debated.

Out of the three, ranking Bird ahead of LeBron is comical. As great as Bird was in his prime, LeBron basically matched his prime and has such a huge edge in longevity that it is laughable. LeBron basically did everything Bird did in terms of accomplishments and then some. And if you really look at things objectively, LeBron was clearly the better playoff performer of the two.

Magic is kind of the same story, retired pretty early and his defense was so bad that it's very hard for me to rank him even top 5 ever. If you are gonna compare them as straight up basketball players, the only clear edge Magic had on LeBron was his passing (FT shooting as well), but we all know how good of a passer LeBron is. LeBron was clearly a better scorer and defender by a considerable margin, if you have an advantage over another player in those departments, most likely you are the better player.

And as dominant as Wilt was, his postseason play compared to his regular season numbers always seemed to take a dip, his offensive impact to me gets overrated at times, I covered this in another thread months back, the Lakers didn't improve their offense much once he arrived and the Sixers on the other hand were still pretty damn good in that department in 1969 when he was no longer there. For a guy that dominant, to come out of that era with only 2 chips (One of them when he was past his prime) is pretty underwhelming, and it wasn't because his teams were bad, he played on some loaded teams from the mid 60's up until he retired.

SouBeachTalents
03-06-2022, 09:59 PM
Jordan
Chamberlain
Russell
Kareem
Bird
Magic

Boom.
Nah. When combining peak play, production, longevity & resume, those 2 have no argument over LeBron. You can't even play the superteam card when those 2 played on two of the most talented teams ever assembled.

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 10:04 PM
Nah. When combining peak play, production, longevity & resume, those 2 have no argument over LeBron. You can't even play the superteam card when those 2 played on two of the most talented teams ever assembled.

I don't even have Magic & Bird top 5, as great as they were, casuals seem to overrate them slightly because they are often talked about more by the media. These two dudes did more than any other player in terms of saving the NBA, in terms of importance to the league, they would have to be ranked at the top, but as flat out basketball players? Having them in the top 5 is questionable.

Full Court
03-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Out of the three, ranking Bird ahead of LeBron is comical. As great as Bird was in his prime, LeBron basically matched his prime and has such a huge edge in longevity that it is laughable. LeBron basically did everything Bird did in terms of accomplishments and then some. And if you really look at things objectively, LeBron was clearly the better playoff performer of the two.

Magic is kind of the same story, retired pretty early and his defense was so bad that it's very hard for me to rank him even top 5 ever. If you are gonna compare them as straight up basketball players, the only clear edge Magic had on LeBron was his passing (FT shooting as well), but we all know how good of a passer LeBron is. LeBron was clearly a better scorer and defender by a considerable margin, if you have an advantage over another player in that department, most likely you are the better player.

And as dominant as Wilt was, his postseason play compared to his regular season numbers always seemed to take a dip, his offensive impact to me gets overrated at times, I covered this in another thread months back, the Lakers didn't improve their offense much once he arrived and the Sixers on the other hand were still pretty damn good in that department in 1969 when he was no longer there. For a guy that dominant, to come out of that era with only 2 chips (One of them when he was past his prime) is pretty underwhelming, and it wasn't because his teams were bad, he played on some loaded teams from the mid 60's up until he retired.

Wilt's sheer dominance stands unrivaled so far. I think he and Russell are the only ones who have an argument over MJ. However, the whole point of the sport of basketball is to win championships, and Wilt lost more than he won.

Bird had the best peak of any player who ever walked the court. I realize claims like that are completely subjective, but peak for peak, I'd put Bird over everyone.

Magic is a tough one to rank, because he had so many intangibles that you had to see and understand what you were seeing to appreciate. The stat numbers to tell the full story. No Magic, no Lakers rings in the 80s. And he has 5 to Lebron's 4. And all with the same team, which to me adds value.

For me, what separates Lebron from the top 5 are the multiple choke jobs, like 2011. Lebron had an incredible peak, and accomplished a ton, but he also has many more black marks.

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 10:07 PM
Wilt's sheer dominance stands unrivaled so far. I think he and Russell are the only ones who have an argument over MJ. However, the whole point of the sport of basketball is to win championships, and Wilt lost more than he won.

Bird had the best peak of any player who ever walked the court. I realize claims like that are completely subjective, but peak for peak, I'd put Bird over everyone.

Magic is a tough one to rank, because he had so many intangibles that you had to see and understand what you were seeing to appreciate. The stat numbers to tell the full story. No Magic, no Lakers rings in the 80s. And he has 5 to Lebron's 4. And all with the same team, which to me adds value.

For me, what separates Lebron from the top 5 are the multiple choke jobs, like 2011. Lebron had an incredible peak, and accomplished a ton, but he also has many more black marks.

That is just ridiculous, forget LeBron, you are taking peak Bird over peak MJ, Shaq, & Hakeem??? :lol

TheMan
03-06-2022, 10:09 PM
I don't even have Magic & Bird top 5, as great as they were, casuals seem to overrate them slightly because they are often talked about more by the media. These two dudes did more than any other player in terms of saving the NBA, in terms of importance to the league, they would have to be ranked at the top, but as flat out basketball players? Having them in the top 5 is questionable.
Ok smartass, if you don't have Bird/Magic in your top 5, who are in your list?

NBAGOAT
03-06-2022, 10:09 PM

wilt has as many if not more(really like 2 for bron if you can call 2007 a chokejob). Also there are arguments wilt's impact doesnt match his stats.

Full Court
03-06-2022, 10:13 PM
wilt has as many if not more(really like 2 for bron if you can call 2007 a chokejob). Also there are arguments wilt's impact doesnt match his stats.

There are also arguments that Lebron's impact doesn't match his stats.

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 10:14 PM

You don't have to tell me, I've watched a shit ton of 80's Lakers games. Magic had great leadership and usually delivered in big games (excluding '84), but out of all the all-time greats in NBA history, nobody benefited more than playing with a stacked cast like Magic did. Just imagine entering the NBA and already having a prime Kareem on your team, then have Bob McAdoo off the bench a couple of years later, then HOFer James Worthy after that. Not only that, but playing in a historically weak conference. As great as he was, it's hard to find a player who lucked out like Magic did.

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 10:15 PM
Ok smartass, if you don't have Bird/Magic in your top 5, who are in your list?

In no order..

Russell
Kareem
MJ
LeBron

then you can make a solid argument for Wilt, Shaq & Duncan. The top 4 is pretty much cemented.

Magic & Bird are more in the #8 and #9 spots.

SouBeachTalents
03-06-2022, 10:16 PM

You can't call out LeBron for choke jobs then sing Wilt's praises :lol Wilt from 68-70 had the most brutally unclutch stretch of play any top 10 player has ever had. Magic had the '84 Finals where he choked in several games down the stretch, and the lesser known '81 loss to a 40 win Houston team going 2/14 in the elimination game. I wouldn't say Bird "choked", but he has numerous playoff performances where he was completely underwhelming. Check out his playoff numbers from 80-'83 & the '88 ECF, LeBron would get murdered on here if he put up such consistently pedestrian play in the playoffs. Bird's '85 & '87 Finals were also nothing to write home about.

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 10:18 PM

Sure, if you want to use just this season as a 37 year old as an example. :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 10:20 PM
You can't call out LeBron for choke jobs then sing Wilt's praises :lol Wilt from 68-70 had the most brutally unclutch stretch of play any top 10 player has ever had. Magic had the '84 Finals where he choked in several games down the stretch, and the lesser known '81 loss to a 40 win Houston team going 2/14 in the elimination game. I wouldn't say Bird "choked", but he has numerous playoff performances where he was completely underwhelming. Check out his playoff numbers from 80-'83 & the '88 ECF, LeBron would get murdered on here if he put up such consistently pedestrian play in the playoffs. Bird's '85 & '87 Finals were also nothing to write home about.

That's the problem with so many posters here, not enough knowledge of their history.

NBAGOAT
03-06-2022, 10:21 PM

Not really his impact stats are all among the best since those stats have been recorded. He has very good carry jobs with mediocre/bad rosters and lead talented rosters to dominant results In his prime no doubt he’s one of the best offensive players year to year and his teams are usually great offensively. His defense in his prime is all defense lvl too.

Wilt doesn’t have good passing his early years and his teams are bad on offense even though he’s putting up 40. Has profile of a black hole and those guys don’t have huge impact on offense. Think Adrian dantley Carmelo types

SouBeachTalents
03-06-2022, 10:22 PM
That's the problem with so many posters here, not enough knowledge of their history.
That's just the problem with the social media/internet era. Guys like LeBron, Kobe, Durant & Curry will have their chokes & bad series immortalized online forever, while ones from the past greats will legitimately never be brought up, or as you said, not even known about.

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 10:23 PM
But his impact stats are all among the best since those stats have been recorded. In his prime no doubt he’s one of the best offensive players year to year and his teams are usually great offensively. His defense in his prime is all defense lvl too. Wilt doesn’t have good passing his early years and his teams are bad on offense even though he’s putting up 40. Has profile of a black hole and those guys don’t have huge impact on offense.

Yup, this was my point also about Wilt's offensive impact not being as good as some might think.

Wally450
03-06-2022, 10:24 PM

Bird was really that guy though. He was tough as nails and was a killer.

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 10:26 PM
Bird was really that guy though. He was tough as nails and was a killer.

Oh I know, I actually have Bird ahead of Magic in terms of peak play, but his career was so short that it's hard for me to consider him top 5.

Full Court
03-06-2022, 10:39 PM
Yup, this was my point also about Wilt's offensive impact not being as good as some might think.

So you're saying Wilt had empty stats.....but you're not going to apply that to Lebron?

1987_Lakers
03-06-2022, 10:53 PM
So you're saying Wilt had empty stats.....but you're not going to apply that to Lebron?

Do your proper research before you post that garbage.

If you are going to look at both of their entire career's it's pretty obvious LeBron had more offensive impact on his teams. This is a guy who made 8 straight Finals, winning 4 of them, was carrying underwhelming rosters deep into the playoffs before that, both the '09 & '10 Cavs had top 10 offenses despite not having much talent (#4 & #6). For you to say his stats are empty is beyond idiotic.

There is actual evidence of Wilt stalling his team's offense throughout his career...

1968 Sixers with Wilt: 98.1 ORTG
1969 Sixers without him: 98.1 ORTG

1968 Lakers without Wilt: 101.7 ORTG
1969 Lakers with Wilt: 98.5 ORTG

And in his early years when he first came into the NBA putting up insane numbers, his offenses usually ranked near the bottom. The only year when he was with the Warriors where it was above average was in 1962.

What you are doing is using the 2022 version of LeBron where he is putting up big numbers but his team is losing and trying to bounce it off like he has been doing this his entire career, nah fam, That is not gonna fly.

TheCorporation
03-06-2022, 11:01 PM
Fifty-six

FultzNationRISE
03-06-2022, 11:11 PM
56 what?

Points?

I mean yeah thats a lot, but I dont think we’re gonna see it this year. For one it’s typically only guys in their absolute primes who score like that, which eliminates a good chunk of the league. The other thing is defense is back this year. So it’s much harder to score right now than it was in the 90s for example.

So sure it’d be cool to see, but feels pretty unlikely.

Granted Ive been away from the bball scene the last couple days. But unless something really crazy I dont know about happened... I just dont think it’s realistic.

Im Still Ballin
03-06-2022, 11:17 PM
56 what?

Points?

I mean yeah thats a lot, but I dont think we’re gonna see it this year. For one it’s typically only guys in their absolute primes who score like that, which eliminates a good chunk of the league. The other thing is defense is back this year. So it’s much harder to score right now than it was in the 90s for example.

Granted Ive been away from the bball scene the last couple days. But unless something really crazy I dont know about happened... I just dont think it’s realistic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jwjS3Ee_SM

RRR3
03-06-2022, 11:24 PM
Jordan
Chamberlain
Russell
Kareem
Bird
Magic

Boom.

FultzNationRISE
03-06-2022, 11:25 PM
At 37 years old, in his nineteenth season?

:biggums:

Lord have MERCY.

Yo... I remember sorta hearing something about it earlier, but dead ass I 100% thought it was a joke or I misheard.

This dude ACTUALLY scored 56 points against the Warriors elite defense during a win in prime time???

Thats ****ed. Everyone told me he was washed, so I was starting to believe it. But now I have no choice but to place him back at the top of the MVP leader board.

RRR3
03-06-2022, 11:27 PM

If you are going to look at both of their entire career's it's pretty obvious LeBron had more offensive impact on his teams. This is a guy who made 8 straight Finals, winning 4 of them, was carrying underwhelming rosters deep into the playoffs before that, both the '09 & '10 Cavs had top 10 offenses despite not having much talent (#4 & #6). For you to say his stats are empty is beyond idiotic.

There is actual evidence of Wilt stalling his team's offense throughout his career...

And in his early years when he first came into the NBA putting up insane numbers, his offenses usually ranked near the bottom. The only year when he was with the Warriors where it was above average was in 1962.

What you are doing is using the 2022 version of LeBron where he is putting up big numbers but his team is losing and trying to bounce it off like he has been doing this his entire career, nah fam, That is not gonna fly.
Lmao the troll is getting annihilated.

Axe
03-06-2022, 11:46 PM
In no order..

Russell
Kareem
MJ
LeBron

then you can make a solid argument for Wilt, Shaq & Duncan. The top 4 is pretty much cemented.

Magic & Bird are more in the #8 and #9 spots.
Most reasonable.

Axe
03-06-2022, 11:47 PM

That kiddo getting sonned and sodomized itt.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 12:43 AM

Lord have MERCY.

Yo... I remember sorta hearing something about it earlier, but dead ass I 100% thought it was a joke or I misheard.

This dude ACTUALLY scored 56 points against the Warriors elite defense during a win in prime time???

Thats ****ed. Everyone told me he was washed, so I was starting to believe it. But now I have no choice but to place him back at the top of the MVP leader board.

He scored 56 right after this thread was made...

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?502548-Rest-in-piss-LeBrick

TheMan
03-07-2022, 12:47 AM

:no: No, he went 3 of 5 during that 8 Finals in a row stretch. He got his 4th title during the Micky Mouse tournament after missing the playoffs the season prior.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 12:53 AM
:no: No, he went 3 of 5 during that 8 Finals in a row stretch. He got his 4th title during the Micky Mouse tournament after missing the playoffs the season prior.

That's the best you got, really?

The whole 90's were a micky mouse tournament with the competition MJ faced.

TheMan
03-07-2022, 01:15 AM
That's the best you got, really?

The whole 90's were a micky mouse tournament with the competition MJ faced.

Wut? My point was that he didn't win 4 of the 8 straight finals, he went 3 of 5 :confusedshrug: You wanna talk weak competition? The East during his 8 year run was pretty weak, Roy Hibbert led Pacers were his biggest competition:ohwell:

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 01:25 AM
Wut? My point was that he didn't win 4 of the 8 straight finals, he went 3 of 5 :confusedshrug: You wanna talk weak competition? The East during his 8 year run was pretty weak, Roy Hibbert led Pacers were his biggest competition:ohwell:

Since you have already shown you don't want to have a serious discussion on who belongs in the top 5, (I showed you who belongs and who doesn't with points when you asked me and you just stayed quiet). I can do a silly back and forth all day as well.

- NBA shortened the 3 point line in MJ's era, imagine the NBA doing that today
- Bulls best overall competition was probably an old Utah team, LeBron beat 3 teams in the Finals better than that.

imdaman99
03-07-2022, 01:36 AM
DiMaggio's hitting streak too :eek:

Johnny32
03-07-2022, 01:43 AM

phi changed coaches for the 66-67 season. the new guy wanted less shots from wilt and more passing out of doubles. it worked wonders for the offense.

64-65 season. wilt - 30 ppg on 23 fga (4th of 9 teams in ppg, 5th in off rtg)
65-66 season. wilt - 34 ppg on 25 fga (4th of 9 teams in ppg, 6th in off rtg)
66-67 season. wilt - 24 ppg on 14 fga (1st of 10 teams in ppg, 1st in off rtg)

RRR3
03-07-2022, 01:54 AM
I love how LeBron haters can never be consistent. Wilt is ahead of LeBron because of stats, who cares if LeBron won twice as much. Meanwhile, Russell is ahead of LeBron because of rings, who cares if LeBron has better stats? :oldlol:

Spurs m8
03-07-2022, 03:58 AM
Great performance by Trae, one of the best this season

https://youtu.be/mu68C76KMcI

Spurs m8
03-07-2022, 03:59 AM
Yep, against their sieve midget D, missing their best defender.

HylianNightmare
03-07-2022, 04:01 AM
Rangz

Spurs m8
03-07-2022, 04:55 AM
Traes 56 also came with 14 assists...

Never been done in history before.

Still hasn't.

ArbitraryWater
03-07-2022, 04:58 AM
Great performance by Trae, one of the best this season

https://youtu.be/mu68C76KMcI

that's amazing.

one of the best of the season for sure.

surely no one replicated the 56 so far right?

was kinda busy last couple weeks

SpaceJam
03-07-2022, 05:29 AM
Traes 56 also came with 14 assists...

Never been done in history before.

Still hasn't.

Funny thing is, the Hawks lost. Now if that was Bron you'd be ridiculing him :oldlol:

Mind you it was against a Blazers team without CJ and Dame :oldlol:

But yeah great game Trae

ArbitraryWater
03-07-2022, 06:25 AM
Funny thing is, the Hawks lost. Now if that was Bron you'd be ridiculing him :oldlol:

But yeah great game Trae

lmao. what an idiot

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:03 AM

You're doing the typical double standard thing. When Lebron's teams had good offense, most of the years he had extremely impactful offensive players on his team. Wade, Kyrie, AD, etc. Who did Wilt have on his team when offense ranked near the bottom?

So one of them gets penalized for having no help and the other one doesn't. Of course.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:05 AM
I love how LeBron haters can never be consistent. Wilt is ahead of LeBron because of stats, who cares if LeBron won twice as much. Meanwhile, Russell is ahead of LeBron because of rings, who cares if LeBron has better stats? :oldlol:

If you don't see the difference, then there's no hope for you. One of them has far and away the greatest stats of all time. By a huge margin. So yeah, that has to count for something, empty though those stats might have been, he was the most unstoppable force the game has ever seen.

The other one puts up empty stats that are just good. How is this difficult to comprehend?

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:05 AM
That kiddo getting sonned and sodomized itt.

You mean like what happened to Bronie by Reggie Jackson? :roll:

You wish. Ya dingus.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:06 AM
So TheConstipation makes a thread about his IQ?

Most interesting.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:07 AM

But yeah great game Trae

Oohhhhhhhhhhhh so actually winning MATTERS now all of a sudden.

Bronies.......

Axe
03-07-2022, 08:23 AM
You're doing the typical double standard thing. When Lebron's teams had good offense, most of the years he had extremely impactful offensive players on his team. Wade, Kyrie, AD, etc. Who did Wilt have on his team when offense ranked near the bottom?

So one of them gets penalized for having no help and the other one doesn't. Of course.
Lmao you do realize that you actually believe in most (if not everything) of what 3ball says, right? So don't expect people to take you seriously when it comes to serious or non-trolling basketball matters.

Johnny32
03-07-2022, 08:23 AM
in this example phi's top 4 scorers remained the same. the biggest difference is wilt stopped forcing shots when doubled and passed out of it more. his fg percentage went from 54% to 68%. his apg went from 5.2 to 7.8. phi's offense went from 6th in off rtg to 1st.

65-66 season. wilt - 34 ppg on 25 fga (4th of 9 teams in ppg, 6th in off rtg)
66-67 season. wilt - 24 ppg on 14 fga (1st of 10 teams in ppg, 1st in off rtg)

Johnny32
03-07-2022, 08:29 AM
wilt didn't stop shooting because he focused more on defense or whatever fairytale he tells for why. his fga dropped because coaches and wilt himself finally realized his teams offenses are better if he shoots less when doubled and passes to the open man more. what a concept. one lebron knew as an 18 yr old rookie i might add.

Axe
03-07-2022, 08:56 AM

Btw, you overlooked the part where he mentioned that kong did carry the cavaliers deep in the playoffs even before he went to miami and then back to cleveland again for his multiple consecutive trips to the finals. Especially in 2007 at his young age of 22 y.o. in which his team had no business in making the finals while big z and mo were possibly his best teammates during that time. So the part in which you've mentioned some of his talented teammates like wade, irving and davis is quite irrelevant to what he's been before the last decade came.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 10:31 AM

I literally just showed you the Cavs had multiple seasons as a top 10 offense with LeBron and a below average supporting cast. 2006, '09, '10, & '18 are examples of that.

When Wilt was with the Warriors, more often than not, his offenses usually ranked near the bottom. 5 seasons with the Warriors, 4 of those teams had a below average to bad offenses.

And can you tell me why the Lakers didn't improve much offensively when Wilt joined and why the Sixers offense was the same when he left?

Your response to my post was weak as hell.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 10:37 AM
Seriously dude, you have been talking so much non sense all season how a 37 year old LeBron has no impact then you turn around and say Wilt is a top 3 player ever??

Let me tell you something, Wilt in his prime at age 26, averaging 45 ppg led the Warriors to a 31-49 record in '63, this is young prime Wilt too.

Should I also go around and say "No Wilt, no difference"

:lol

TheCorporation
03-07-2022, 10:43 AM
56 what?

Points?

https://i.postimg.cc/4dsJmyLN/leonardo-dicaprio-wolf-of-wall-street-sunglasses.jpg

TheCorporation
03-07-2022, 10:45 AM

Lord have MERCY.

https://i.postimg.cc/4dsJmyLN/leonardo-dicaprio-wolf-of-wall-street-sunglasses.jpg

3ba11
03-07-2022, 10:51 AM
I literally just showed you the Cavs had multiple seasons as a top 10 offense with LeBron and a below average supporting cast. 2006, '09, '10, & '18 are examples of that.

When Wilt was with the Warriors, more often than not, his offenses usually ranked near the bottom. 5 seasons with the Warriors, 4 of those teams had a below average to bad offenses.

And can you tell me why the Lakers didn't improve much offensively when Wilt joined and why the Sixers offense was the same when he left?

Your response to my post was weak as hell.

The Cavs were 45-win losers in 2008, so Mo Williams wasn't coattailing - his Klay-level offense made those Cavs good in 09' and taught everyone that Lebron needs shooters.

Then they added Jamison/Shaq to a 66-win league favorite in 2010.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 10:53 AM
The Cavs were 45-win losers in 2008, so Mo Williams wasn't coattailing - his Klay-level offense made those Cavs good in 09' and taught everyone that Lebron needs shooters.

Another dumbass who doesn't know his history, Cavs did not win 66 games in 2010. :lol

3ba11
03-07-2022, 10:54 AM
Another dumbass who doesn't know his history, Cavs did not win 66 games in 2010. :lol

Overall, the 09' and 10' Cavs had better defenses than the 1st three-peat Bulls, while Mo was superior to 90' Pippen offensively (PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48, scoring, efficiency).. This matters because it means that Lebron had a better team on both sides of the ball, yet Jordan still beat him to titles - Jordan won the next year in 91', while Lebron lost again as the favorite despite adding Jamison/Shaq to a 66-win league favorite.

By giving up after 2010, Lebron never finished climbing the organic learning curve... learning the best brand and chemistry in the league is required of all organic winners, so Lebron never learned superior brand (how to win) and only learned talent-based winning (team-hopping.. all-star team strategy).

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 10:57 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w

bullettooth
03-07-2022, 10:59 AM
Congrats to snapping the 4 game losing streak.

ImKobe
03-07-2022, 12:42 PM
Great individual performance. There's still enough time for AD to come back and for them to go on a run. The West is WIDE OPEN.

The issue here is that we don't have all the data from their era. Russell was by far the best defensive player of his generation and it's not like he was below-average on offense either. He won titles where he averaged 20+ pts 25+ reb 5+ ast.

Spurs m8
03-07-2022, 02:35 PM

Bronies.......

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

Hasn't mattered all season

There stans are SO bad

ImKobe
03-07-2022, 02:39 PM

Hasn't mattered all season

There stans are SO bad

Bran's been stat-padding in blowout losses all season and these idiots are talking about WINNING? LMFAO.

RogueBorg
03-07-2022, 02:54 PM
that's amazing.

one of the best of the season for sure.

surely no one replicated the 56 so far right?

was kinda busy last couple weeks

You literally just parroted what Fultz posted. Do you want a cracker?

FultzNationRISE
03-07-2022, 04:00 PM

We have an open relationship, BUTT OUT.

Spurs m8
03-07-2022, 04:01 PM

SpaceJam
03-07-2022, 04:55 PM

Bronies.......

Idk bro you’ll have to ask the contradicting BitvhM8 who spends 7.36 posts a day telling us all about Bron stat padding ways to just turn around and praise a 56 point game loss, ironic you’d think being a fan of the most consistent team in recent history, to being one of the biggest inconsistent losers on this site. Just trying to gauge what side of the fence my little countryman is on here

Full Court
03-07-2022, 07:52 PM
Seriously dude, you have been talking so much non sense all season how a 37 year old LeBron has no impact then you turn around and say Wilt is a top 3 player ever??

Let me tell you something, Wilt in his prime at age 26, averaging 45 ppg led the Warriors to a 31-49 record in '63, this is young prime Wilt too.

Should I also go around and say "No Wilt, no difference"

Generally speaking, I would agree that you only look at stats as they translate to winning. However, in Wilt's case, he's an exception because he's so far above and beyond anyone that came since. We're not talking about someone who averages 29 points a game, which looks like a good stat line, but can't get their team to .500. We're talking about someone who averaged over 50 in a year and got 100 in a game. Nobody else has come remotely close to that. So he's an anomaly. And yes, that kind of unstoppability makes him one of the all time greats.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 07:52 PM
Lmao you do realize that you actually believe in most (if not everything) of what 3ball says, right? So don't expect people to take you seriously when it comes to serious or non-trolling basketball matters.

Lol. Because 3ball is right about most of what he posits.

Ya dingus.

Spurs m8
03-07-2022, 07:53 PM
Generally speaking, I would agree that you only look at stats as they translate to winning. However, in Wilt's case, he's an exception because he's so far above and beyond anyone that came since. We're not talking about someone who averages 29 points a game, which looks like a good stat line, but can't get their team to .500. We're talking about someone who averaged over 50 in a year and got 100 in a game. Nobody else has come remotely close to that. So he's an anomaly. And yes, that kind of unstoppability makes him one of the all time greats.

1987 is actually such a terrible poster :roll:

Full Court
03-07-2022, 07:53 PM
Still trying to figure out why TheConstipation make a thread title out of his IQ.

3ba11
03-07-2022, 07:57 PM
56 points with 5.0 minutes of hold-time is solid

I watched the highlights and didn't see a single ball-dominant field goal in the first half.. It's almost like he said to himself "I'm actually going to play center in the first half"

Consequently, the ball moved well and made the Warriors' defense work (along with Lebron banging inside as center), which paid dividends in the 2nd half as the Warriors had less gas in the tank to finish strong

that's just how basketball works

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:00 PM

He's just another one that's blinded by love for Bronie. :confusedshrug:

NBAGOAT
03-07-2022, 08:03 PM

well 50 is an anomaly but its one year and its an era where Baylor was putting up close to 40 and oscar was a walking 30/10/10. Now not many guys were putting up numbers that dominant but keep in mind there were 9 teams. 5 guys being that dominant is more like 15 guys being that dominant today. Harden put up 36 when the next highest was 28 in a league with kd/curry etc and 34 the next year. He was far beyond anyone else and I would call those anomaly years. doesnt mean he shouldnt get criticism or be ranked top 15 all time

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 08:04 PM

You just completely ignored the fact that his team had a losing record with him averaging 45 ppg. :oldlol:

And the fact that you don't take account the pace teams played at compared to now is laughable. The pace teams played at in the early 60's was out of this world.

The 1962 Warriors attempted 111 shots per game. Teams today attempt around 90 shots. That's an extra 20 shot attempts teams got back then, so of course stats will be inflated. Including rebounding numbers since teams back then also shot below 45%.

Good effort on your part, but you just don't see the big picture when it comes to these topics.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:06 PM
well 50 is an anomaly but its one year and its an era where Baylor was putting up close to 40 and oscar was a walking 30/10/10. Now not many guys were putting up numbers that dominant but keep in mind there were 9 teams. 5 guys being that dominant is more like 15 guys being that dominant today. Harden put up 36 when the next highest was 28 in a league with kd/curry etc and 34 the next year. He was far beyond anyone else and I would call those anomaly years. doesnt mean he shouldnt get criticism or be ranked top 15 all time

The 50 point year was just one example. Wilt has probably more records than anyone else in NBA history and numerous other stats that are just off the charts. Like I said, he's an anomaly. And I don't have him ranked #1 of all time, based on failing too many times in team accomplishments. But for me, his individual dominance is enough for me to put him in the top 3.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 08:11 PM
He's just another one that's blinded by love for Bronie. :confusedshrug:

Imagine not liking LeBron because he is a "stat padding choker" then at the same time have Wilt in your top 3. The guy who is notoriously known for choking and not winning with big stats. :oldlol:

You are not as smart as you think.

NBAGOAT
03-07-2022, 08:14 PM
The 50 point year was just one example. Wilt has probably more records than anyone else in NBA history and numerous other stats that are just off the charts. Like I said, he's an anomaly. And I don't have him ranked #1 of all time, based on failing too many times in team accomplishments. But for me, his individual dominance is enough for me to put him in the top 3.

lot of those are individual game records which are great but not huge deals for an atg resume. Others he definitely benefited from era. I forgot who did the analysis but even with the ridiculous rebounding numbers, a guy showed rodman was way more dominant a rebounder than wilt/russell

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 08:18 PM
lot of those are individual game records which are great but not huge deals for an atg resume. Others he definitely benefited from era. I forgot who did the analysis but even with the ridiculous rebounding numbers, a guy showed rodman was way more dominant a rebounder than wilt/russell

Yup, Rodman put up huge rebounding numbers in a slow paced era. Every good big man in the 60s were putting up rebounding numbers that would make you shake your head if they averaged that today. You simply can't compare stats back then to now considering the crazy fast paced teams played back then. This isn't baseball.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:20 PM
Imagine not liking LeBron because he is a "stat padding choker" then at the same time have Wilt in your top 3. The guy who is notoriously known for choking and not winning with big stats. :oldlol:

You are not as smart as you think.

But obviously smarter than you. When one person's "big stats" are waaaaaaaay beyond the other guy's, don't act like it's apples to apples.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 08:20 PM

Just imagine spursm8 entering this convo. Dude doesn't know anything about the NBA prior to 2013. :lol

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:22 PM
You just completely ignored the fact that his team had a losing record with him averaging 45 ppg. :oldlol:

And the fact that you don't take account the pace teams played at compared to now is laughable. The pace teams played at in the early 60's was out of this world.

The 1962 Warriors attempted 111 shots per game. Teams today attempt around 90 shots. That's an extra 20 shot attempts teams got back then, so of course stats will be inflated. Including rebounding numbers since teams back then also shot below 45%.

Good effort on your part, but you just don't see the big picture when it comes to these topics.

Good effort trying to minimize unbelievable accomplishments. You know what the difference is between you Bronies and fans of everyone else? The only arguments you guys have is to try to tear down every other great. If your hero's record could stand on its own, you wouldn't need to do that.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 08:22 PM
But obviously smarter than you. When one person's "big stats" are waaaaaaaay beyond the other guy's, don't act like it's apples to apples.

You have nothing, time and time again I have backed up my points with facts and all you can come back with is "but he had 50 ppg" without any context.

You lose.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 08:24 PM
Good effort trying to minimize unbelievable accomplishments. You know what the difference is between you Bronies and fans of everyone else? The only arguments you guys have is to try to tear down every other great. If your hero's record could stand on its own, you wouldn't need to do that.

So you have no response to my post with logical points?

I just showed you Wilt's stats weren't as good as you think, I showed you his team's sucked when he was putting those big stats, and I showed you that throughout his career he had a tendency to stall his team's offenses.

And you just come back with that garbage? LOL

WhiteKyrie
03-07-2022, 08:26 PM
Bron Stains need some moral victory this year, considering Bron has led them to be absolute garbage needing to compete in a play in tournament just to make the playoffs.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:29 PM
So you have no response to my post with logical points?

I just showed you Wilt's stats weren't as good as you think, I showed you his team's sucked when he was putting those big stats, and I showed you that throughout his career he had a tendency to stall his team's offenses.

And you just come back with that garbage? LOL

You showed nothing. You CLAIMED that he had a tendency to stall his team's offenses. I wouldn't be surprised if you've never even seen one of Wilt's games.

And your points are extremely one-sided. You talk about his offense made his team garbage, and yet he still managed to get two championships - no small feat - and his team broke win records (68 and 69 wins, respectively) in those championship years. If it weren't for Russell, another top three of all time, Wilt would have probably quadrupled his ring count. If you want to argue that Russell should be ranked ahead, I can buy that.

Axe
03-07-2022, 08:36 PM
Lol. Because 3ball is right about most of what he posits.

Ya dingus.
Spoken like a true ignoramus :roll:

Axe
03-07-2022, 08:37 PM

Also there were no three-pointers back then too so they had to attempt more in order to score higher.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 08:37 PM
You showed nothing. You CLAIMED that he had a tendency to stall his team's offenses. I wouldn't be surprised if you've never even seen one of Wilt's games.

And your points are extremely one-sided. You talk about his offense made his team garbage, and yet he still managed to get two championships - no small feat - and his team broke win records (68 and 69 wins, respectively) in those championship years. If it weren't for Russell, another top three of all time, Wilt would have probably quadrupled his ring count. If you want to argue that Russell should be ranked ahead, I can buy that.

I showed you the Lakers got worse on offense when they added him in 1969 and showed you the Sixers offense didn't miss a beat in 1969 when he was gone. I gave you concrete evidence of that being the case, get that "claimed" shit out here.

His offenses was also mediocre when he was putting up godly stats.

"If it weren't for Russell"

Wilt had plenty of opportunities to win when Russell was on his last legs in 1969, but he choked that away. Also had an opportunity to win in 1970 with an injured Willis Reed playing for the Knicks and he couldn't get it done. Mind you, this was with Jerry West playing out of his mind in 1969 as well when he lost to old Russell, AGAIN.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 08:39 PM
This dude really talking up 2 championships when LeBron has 4. :oldlol:

Axe
03-07-2022, 08:42 PM
This dude really talking up 2 championships when LeBron has 4. :oldlol:
Kinda pathetic when you think about it. :oldlol:

And he also doesn't seem to know that he got one of them during the 70s, which is one of the weakest decades ever in league history.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 08:42 PM
And Wilt's teams were just as good as Russell's from '66-'69 if not better and Russell still went 3-1 against him in that span.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:52 PM
Spoken like a true ignoramus :roll:

Spoken like a confirmed dingus. :roll:

Axe
03-07-2022, 08:52 PM
Plus, bill russell and the celtics were underdogs in the 1969 finals. They were old and getting washed already, yet they still managed to triumph somehow. Despite the fact that they did not have hca in that series because they only won close to 50 games during the corresponding rs. The lakers, otoh, were supposed to superior in many ways but they were spoiled big time lmao.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:53 PM
I showed you the Lakers got worse on offense when they added him in 1969 and showed you the Sixers offense didn't miss a beat in 1969 when he was gone. I gave you concrete evidence of that being the case, get that "claimed" shit out here.

His offenses was also mediocre when he was putting up godly stats.

"If it weren't for Russell"

Wilt had plenty of opportunities to win when Russell was on his last legs in 1969, but he choked that away. Also had an opportunity to win in 1970 with an injured Willis Reed playing for the Knicks and he couldn't get it done. Mind you, this was with Jerry West playing out of his mind in 1969 as well when he lost to old Russell, AGAIN.

You claimed that the Lakers got worse on offense. Show me where you're getting that info from and we can discuss it.

You making a claim doesn't constitute "concrete evidence."

Axe
03-07-2022, 08:53 PM
Spoken like a confirmed dingus. :roll:
This is what a sore loser looks like when he can't counter serious arguments anymore :lol

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:55 PM
This is what a sore loser looks like when he can't counter serious arguments anymore :lol

I'm willing to look at actual evidence if your boy cares to submit it.

Ya dingus.

Axe
03-07-2022, 08:55 PM
Cry some more ignoramus

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 09:04 PM
You claimed that the Lakers got worse on offense. Show me where you're getting that info from and we can discuss it.

You making a claim doesn't constitute "concrete evidence."

Go to page 5

Basketballrefence. Look it up yourself if u think I'm lying

Spurs m8
03-07-2022, 09:08 PM
I'm willing to look at actual evidence if your boy cares to submit it.

Ya dingus.

Jeez Axe just can't stop replying to you...even when it doesn't concern him.

Always concerns his boy, LeBarry, though. .

WhiteKyrie
03-07-2022, 09:15 PM

Clearly. To start he was decent, then the facade of neutralism all but faded away for his agenda.

Axe
03-07-2022, 09:17 PM
Jeez Axe just can't stop replying to you...even when it doesn't concern him.

Always concerns his boy, LeBarry, though. .
You literally cry when i bump old threads too, anus m8.

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 09:32 PM
Clearly. To start he was decent, then the facade of neutralism all but faded away for his agenda.

Did I say anything about Wilt in this thread that was wrong? Go ahead, I'll wait.

I've backed up my points with truth.

RRR3
03-07-2022, 10:28 PM
I think Full Court is actually a moron. Jesus he has no idea how to argue with someone who backs up their shit :lol

Baller789
03-07-2022, 10:37 PM
Is it WW3 in here?

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 10:40 PM
I think Full Court is actually a moron. Jesus he has no idea how to argue with someone who backs up their shit :lol

I will say it's pretty odd that he won't even accept my points about Wilt stalling his team's offense because he doesn't believe me. If he doesn't believe me, he can easily look up those numbers by himself to prove me wrong. But since he asked for it...

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/1968.html
https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/LAL/1969.html

https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/PHI/1968.html
https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/PHI/1969.html

Actual evidence of the Lakers getting slightly worse on offense when Wilt joined and evidence of the Sixers not missing a beat when he left.

And if he wants to take it further, I can easily show him that when Wilt was with the Warriors, his team's usually ranked near the bottom on offense.

RRR3
03-07-2022, 10:41 PM
I will say it's pretty odd that he won't even accept my points about Wilt stalling his team's offense because he doesn't believe me. If he doesn't believe me, he can easily look up those numbers by himself to prove me wrong. But since he asked for it...

Actual evidence of the Lakers getting slightly worse on offense when Wilt joined and evidence of the Sixers not missing a beat when he left.

And if he wants to take it further, I can easily show him that when Wilt was with the Warriors, his team's usually ranked near the bottom on offense.
He will respond with a meltdown about "Bronies" because that's all he can do.

2much_knowledge
03-07-2022, 11:07 PM

Finally a mature, non retarded post about this performance!. Congrats bron

2much_knowledge
03-07-2022, 11:16 PM

Magic is kind of the same story, retired pretty early and his defense was so bad that it's very hard for me to rank him even top 5 ever. If you are gonna compare them as straight up basketball players, the only clear edge Magic had on LeBron was his passing (FT shooting as well), but we all know how good of a passer LeBron is. LeBron was clearly a better scorer and defender by a considerable margin, if you have an advantage over another player in those departments, most likely you are the better player.

Sure they have a case. If you don't punish them for health problems as you shouldn't. Health or lack off it, its not a basketball skill. I can easily make a case for both. And i can make a case for lebron too

Full Court
03-07-2022, 11:29 PM
Cry some more ignoramus

And as always, you have nothing to actually contribute to intelligent discussion.

Ya dingus.

2much_knowledge
03-07-2022, 11:31 PM

Lord have MERCY.

Tatum scored 54 the next day. Go blow him too

Full Court
03-07-2022, 11:32 PM

Lol. You have to be the biggest idiot on here.

"Wilt sucks......because Bronie!" Droooooooooooooool.

:lol Idiot.

2much_knowledge
03-07-2022, 11:33 PM
Fifty-six

56 for trae too. Whats your point?

Axe
03-07-2022, 11:34 PM

He won't even respond to this legitimate post anymore. Poor ignoramus taking turds to his ugly face with each minute passing by. :(

Full Court
03-07-2022, 11:36 PM

Ok, was that so hard?

So the Sixers went from an Offensive rtg of 4th of 12 with Wilt to 4th of 14 without Wilt. Their defensive rating dropped significantly from 1st of 12 to 6th of 14.

Lakers went from 1st of 12 to 2nd of 14.

Ok. I take your point.

I also already stated that Wilt's lack of team accomplishments keep me from ranking him #1.

Nike D'Antoni
03-07-2022, 11:37 PM
big performance.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 11:37 PM
He won't even respond to this legitimate post anymore. Poor ignoramus taking turds to his ugly face with each minute passing by. :(

Jumping the gun there, aren't you, Dingus? Lol. I mean, how dumb can you show yourself to be in one thread?

RRR3
03-07-2022, 11:39 PM
Sob sob sob...Bronies Bronies Bronies!:cry::cry::cry:
:roll: :roll:

Axe
03-07-2022, 11:44 PM
Jumping the gun there, aren't you, Dingus? Lol. I mean, how dumb can you show yourself to be in one thread?
Not as dumb as you are tho in the other thread, where in you won't even acknowledge AD's absence in the game against the warriors. Then you try to point the warriors defense without their donkey to desperately deflect on that fact but it failed miserably. Poor ignoramus. :roll:

Full Court
03-07-2022, 11:45 PM

So having taken your point about his lack of team boosting, let's look at some context as to why I value his "empty" stats, and not the empty stats of say, Lebron.

A snapshot of what Wilt accomplished:

NBA record – Most points per game in a season (50.4 in the 1961–62 season)
Also holds the next three spots with 44.8 in 1962–63, 38.4 in 1960–61 and 37.6 in 1959–60.

NBA record – Most points in a season (4,029 in 1961–62)
Also holds the second-highest record with 3,586 in 1962–63

NBA record – Most points scored in a game (100 vs. the New York Knicks on March 2, 1962)
Kobe Bryant is second with 81.

NBA record – Most points scored in a half (59 in the 2nd half vs. the New York Knicks on March 2, 1962)
Kobe Bryant is second with 55.

NBA record – Most 50-point games in a season (45 in 1961–62)
Chamberlain holds the next most with 30 in 1962–63. No other player has had more than 10.

NBA record – Most 40-point games in a season (63 in 1961–62)
Chamberlain holds the second-most with 52 in 1962–63. Michael Jordan is third with 37 in 1986–87.

NBA record – Most consecutive seasons leading league in points per game (7)
Record shared with Michael Jordan.

NBA record – Most career regular-season 60-point games (32)
Kobe Bryant is second with 6.

NBA record – Most career regular-season 50-point games (118)
Michael Jordan is second with 31.

NBA record – Most career regular-season 40-point games (271)[11]
Michael Jordan is second with 173.

NBA record – Most career regular-season 35-point games (381)
Michael Jordan is second with 333.

NBA record – Most consecutive 60-point games (4 from February 25-March 2, 1962)

Chamberlain also holds the next three longest streaks with 3 in January 1962, 2 in December 1961 and 2 in December 1962.
Chamberlain is the only player to ever score 60 points in back-to-back games.

NBA record – Most consecutive 50-point games (7 from December 16–29, 1961)
Chamberlain also holds the next three longest streaks with 6 in 1962, and 5 in 1961 and 1962.

NBA record – Most consecutive 40-point games (14 from December 8–30, 1961 and January 11 – February 1, 1962)
Chamberlain also has the next most with 10 from November 9–25, 1962.

NBA record – Most consecutive 30-point games (65 from November 4, 1961 – February 22, 1962)
Chamberlain holds the next longest streak with 31 in 1962 James Harden is third with 30 in 2018-19 season.

NBA record – Most consecutive 20-point games (126 from October 19, 1961 – January 19, 1963)
Chamberlain holds the next most with 92 from February 26, 1963 – March 18, 1964.

NBA record – Most consecutive games leading all players in scoring (40 in 1961-62 season)[12]

Bob McAdoo is second with 28.[13]

NBA record – Most consecutive games leading all teammates in scoring (116)[14]
NBA record – Most points per game by a rookie (37.6 in 1959–60)
NBA record – Most points by a rookie (2,707 in 1959–60)
NBA record – Most points by a rookie in a game (58 on January 25, 1960, and February 21, 1960)
Rick Barry is second with 57.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 11:49 PM
NBA record – Most consecutive 40-point games by a rookie (5 in late January 1960)
Shared with Allen Iverson

NBA record – Most points scored by a player in his first NBA game (43 on October 24, 1959, against the New York Knicks)
Frank Selvy is second with 35.

NBA record – Fewest games played to reach 15,000 points (358, achieved in 1964)
Michael Jordan, at 460 games, took the second-fewest games.

NBA record – Fewest games played to reach 20,000 points (499, achieved in 1966)
Michael Jordan, at 620 games, took the second-fewest games.

NBA record – Fewest games played to reach 25,000 points (691, achieved on February 23, 1968, against the Detroit Pistons)

Michael Jordan, at 782 games, took the second-fewest games.

NBA record – Fewest games played to reach 30,000 points (941, achieved on February 16, 1972, against the Phoenix Suns)
Michael Jordan, at 960 games, took the second-fewest games.

NBA record – Most consecutive seasons leading the league in field goals made (7 from 1959–60 through 1965–66)
Shared with Michael Jordan

NBA record – Most field goals made in a season (1,597 in 1961–62)
Chamberlain holds the next 3 spots with 1,463 in 1962–63, 1,251 in 1960–61, and 1,204 in 1963–64

NBA record – Most field goals attempted in a season (3,159 in 1961–62)

Chamberlain holds the next four highest with 2,770, 2,457, 2,311, and 2,298.

NBA record – Most field goals made in a game (36 vs. the New York Knicks on March 2, 1962)
Chamberlain holds the next highest with 31, and is tied with Rick Barry at third with 30

NBA record – Most field goals Made in a Half (22 in the 2nd half vs. the New York Knicks on March 2, 1962)
Rick Barry is second with 21.

NBA record – Most Free Throws Made in a Game (28 vs. the New York Knicks on March 2, 1962)

NBA playoff record – Most points by a rookie in a game (53 vs. the Syracuse Nationals on March 14, 1960)

Pulled down a rookie playoff record 35 rebounds in the same game.
Chamberlain also scored 50 as a rookie against the Boston Celtics on March 22, 1960.

NBA playoff record – Most field goals in a seven-game series (113 vs. the St. Louis Hawks in 1964)
NBA playoff record – Most field goals in a game (24 vs. the Syracuse Nationals on March 14, 1960)
Record shared with John Havlicek and Michael Jordan

Full Court
03-07-2022, 11:51 PM
NBA record – Career total rebounds (23,924)
NBA record – Career rebounds per game (22.9)
NBA record – Most seasons leading the league in rebounds (11)
NBA record – Most seasons with 1,000 or more rebounds (13)
NBA record – Rebounds per game in a season (27.2)

Chamberlain also holds the next two highest averages with 27.0 in 1959–60 and 25.7 in 1961–62)
Chamberlain and Bill Russell occupy the top 18 spots on this list (9 each).

NBA record – Total Rebounds in a season (2,149 in 1960–1961)
Chamberlain also holds the next six highest totals.

NBA record – Rebounds in a game (55, Philadelphia Warriors vs. Boston Celtics, November 24, 1960)

Besides Bill Russell (11 times, including 3 playoff games, max of 51) only Nate Thurmond (42) and Jerry Lucas (40) have ever gotten at least 40.

NBA record – Most rebounds per game by a rookie in a season (27.0)
NBA record – Most rebounds by a rookie in a season (1,941)
NBA record – Most rebounds by a rookie in a game (45 on February 6, 1960)

Chamberlain, as a rookie, also grabbed 43 rebounds in one game, 42 in two others, and 40 in another.

NBA playoff record – Most rebounds in a single postseason (444 during the 1969 Playoffs).

Chamberlain also has the second-most, with 437 in 1967 Playoffs.

NBA playoff record – Most rebounds in a playoff game (41 against the Boston Celtics, on April 5, 1967).

Game 3 victory in the Eastern Division finals.

NBA playoff record – Most rebounds in a half (26 against the San Francisco Warriors on April 16, 1967)

Also an NBA Finals record.

NBA playoff record – Highest rebounding average in a playoff series (32.0 in a 5-game series against the Boston Celtics in 1967).

NBA playoff record – Most rebounds in a 5-game playoff series (160 against the Boston NBA playoff record – Most rebounds in a 6-game playoff series (171 against the San Francisco Warriors in 1967).

Also an NBA Finals record for a 6-game series.

NBA playoff record – Most rebounds in a 7-game playoff series (220 against the Boston Celtics in 1965).
NBA playoff record – Most rebounds by a rookie in a game (35 against the Boston Celtics on March 22, 1960)

Scored a then-playoff record 53 points (still a rookie record) in the same game (a game 5 victory).

NBA Finals record – Highest rebounds per game average, career (24.6)
NBA All-Star Game record – Most career rebounds in the NBA All-Star game (197).
NBA All-Star Game record – Most rebounds in a half (16 in 1960).

Record shared with Bob Pettit

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 11:52 PM
Ok, was that so hard?

So the Sixers went from an Offensive rtg of 4th of 12 with Wilt to 4th of 14 without Wilt. Their defensive rating dropped significantly from 1st of 12 to 6th of 14.

Lakers went from 1st of 12 to 2nd of 14.

Ok. I take your point.

I also already stated that Wilt's lack of team accomplishments keep me from ranking him #1.

You should have done your own research if you didn't believe me in the first place, but thank you for eventually taking my point I guess. :lol

Full Court
03-07-2022, 11:52 PM
Not as dumb as you are tho in the other thread, where in you won't even acknowledge AD's absence in the game against the warriors. Then you try to point the warriors defense without their donkey to desperately deflect on that fact but it failed miserably. Poor ignoramus. :roll:

^This moron still thinks AD would have been playing defense for the Warriors. I mean, how dumb can a person get? How have you even managed to get this far in life?

Ya dingus.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 11:54 PM
You should have done your own research if you didn't believe me in the first place, but thank you for eventually taking my point I guess. :lol

I didn't not believe you. But I've caught people on here more than once just fabricating "facts." So I like to check.

Anyway, as you can see from what I posted above, Wilt's stats are such a far out anomaly that nobody else could even think of accomplishing, that in my opinion his stats do matter to a greater extent than others, even though they more often than not didn't translate into championships.

Axe
03-07-2022, 11:54 PM
Dude suddenly proceeds to do some copypasta shit believing the others to buy his sorry agenda now rofl. What a pathetic scum.

Axe
03-07-2022, 11:56 PM

^This moron still thinks AD would have been playing defense for the Warriors. I mean, how dumb can a person get? How have you even managed to get this far in life?

Ya dingus.
Ad was still absent for the lakers during that game. Deal with it.

Learn how to freaking read and comprehend.

Fukking ignoramus lol

Full Court
03-07-2022, 11:58 PM
Dude suddenly proceeds to do some copypasta shit believing the others to buy his sorry agenda now rofl. What a pathetic scum.

Notice how Lakers_1987 and I are having an actual discussion, and as always, you're contributing nothing? What a snowflake lol. "He's mean to Bronie. Waaaaahhhh."

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn2.hubspot.net%2Fhubfs%2F326641 %2Fyoda.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
"The dingus is strong with this one."

Axe
03-07-2022, 11:59 PM
Oof looks like i truly hit a nerve

Full Court
03-08-2022, 12:05 AM
Oof looks like i truly hit a nerve

In your dreams, snowflake. I'm just astounded at how dumb you are. I used to give you more credit than that, but turns out

you're a dingus.

1987_Lakers
03-08-2022, 12:07 AM
So having taken your point about his lack of team boosting, let's look at some context as to why I value his "empty" stats, and not the empty stats of say, Lebron.

A snapshot of what Wilt accomplished:

NBA record – Most points per game in a season (50.4 in the 1961–62 season)
Also holds the next three spots with 44.8 in 1962–63, 38.4 in 1960–61 and 37.6 in 1959–60.

NBA record – Most points in a season (4,029 in 1961–62)
Also holds the second-highest record with 3,586 in 1962–63

NBA record – Most points scored in a game (100 vs. the New York Knicks on March 2, 1962)
Kobe Bryant is second with 81.

NBA record – Most points scored in a half (59 in the 2nd half vs. the New York Knicks on March 2, 1962)
Kobe Bryant is second with 55....

We all know how dominant Wilt was, I think he has a legit case for the #5 spot. But I just find it kinda hypocritical of you for you to go around here these last few months saying "No LeBron, no difference", yet praise Wilt for posting godly numbers, yet his teams were always for the most part underwhelming when he was putting up those scoring stats, I understand context matters, Wilt's teams were not that good early in his career, but you disregard the fact the LeBron right now 37 years old, is playing without AD, and playing with Westbrook who is a net negative on the court this season. You just ignore everything LeBron has done in the past and just focus on this season alone and make it seem like LeBron has always been "empty stats" when evidence says otherwise. Not trying to be mean, but you do kinda come off as a hypocrite the more you praise Wilt.

Axe
03-08-2022, 12:11 AM
:blah
You are a 3ball disciple. Thus, you are an ignoramus who shouldn't be taken seriously when it comes to serious basketball matters. Unless you learn how to stop sucking his nuts. Period.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 12:17 AM
We all know how dominant Wilt was, I think he has a legit case for the #5 spot. But I just find it kinda hypocritical of you for you to go around here these last few months saying "No LeBron, no difference". When you have Wilt Chamberlain who posted godly numbers, yet his teams were always for the most part underwhelming when he was putting up those scoring stats, I understand context matters, Wilt's teams were not that good early in his career, but you disregard the fact the LeBron right now 37 years old, is playing without AD, and playing with Westbrook who is a net negative on the court this season. You just ignore everything LeBron has done in the past and just focus on this season alone and make it seem like LeBron has always been "empty stats" when evidence says otherwise. Not trying to be mean, but you do kinda come off as a hypocrite.

Nope, I've recognized multiple times that Lebron was one of the best in the league, and arguably the very best for a period. However, this year he's racking up points because he's a statue on defense. I don't think any fair-minded person would dispute that.

Now granted, the guy's 37 years old, so you could say at this point in his career, he's earned it. I wouldn't dispute that either. But you have people on here saying he should be MVP, he's still the best in the league, and a bunch of over the top hyperbole. At first I thought they were just trying to troll 3ball, but now I think some of those idiots actually believe it. So yes, when they go down that road I'm going to point out that he really is empty stats this year. And the crucifying of all of his teammates, while placing none of the blame for the Lakers' abysmal season on Lebron, is shameful.

And yes, I do have Wilt ranked ahead of Lebron. But when it comes to all time rankings, everybody has their own criteria. If someone else wants to rank things differently according to their different criteria, I don't care.

Now when I say things like "no Lebron, no difference"....if you remember, when he was out injured, his fanbois kept saying, just wait till he comes back. Things are gonna be different! Well, they've been hovering around .500 either way. If you think it's hypocritical to point these things out, then surely you think the other side is just as hypocritical for giving Lebron a pass every time the Lakers suck but holding everyone else on the team responsible.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 12:18 AM
You are a 3ball disciple. Thus, you are an ignoramus who shouldn't be taken seriously when it comes to serious basketball matters. Unless you learn how to stop sucking his nuts. Period.

3ball makes this guy cry himself to sleep at night. Pathetic.

Axe
03-08-2022, 12:20 AM
Nope, I've recognized multiple times that Lebron was one of the best in the league, and arguably the very best for a period. However, this year he's racking up points because he's a statue on defense. I don't think any fair-minded person would dispute that.

Now granted, the guy's 37 years old, so you could say at this point in his career, he's earned it. I wouldn't dispute that either. But you have people on here saying he should be MVP, he's still the best in the league, and a bunch of over the top hyperbole. At first I thought they were just trying to troll 3ball, but now I think some of those idiots actually believe it. So yes, when they go down that road I'm going to point out that he really is empty stats this year. And the crucifying of all of his teammates, while placing none of the blame for the Lakers' abysmal season on Lebron, is shameful.

And yes, I do have Wilt ranked ahead of Lebron. But when it comes to all time rankings, everybody has their own criteria. If someone else wants to rank things differently according to their different criteria, I don't care.

Now when I say things like "no Lebron, no difference"....if you remember, when he was out injured, his fanbois kept saying, just wait till he comes back. Things are gonna be different! Well, they've been hovering around .500 either way. If you think it's hypocritical to point these things out, then surely you think the other side is just as hypocritical for giving Lebron a pass every time the Lakers suck but holding everyone else on the team responsible.
This post only shows that ignorapoopus takes the trolls way too seriously. :roll:

Full Court
03-08-2022, 12:22 AM
This post only shows that ignorapoopus takes the trolls way too seriously. :roll:

Axe is like the little kid in the room trying every way he can to get attention while the grownups are having a conversation.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 12:24 AM
Yep, against their sieve midget D, missing their best defender.

Axe thinks that AD was defending him though. :roll:

Axe
03-08-2022, 12:25 AM
Kinda ironic you talk about grown-ups when you also resorted to ad hominems and blatant name calling against the so-called 'bronnies' whom you hate that much.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 12:26 AM
Kinda ironic you talk about grown-ups when you also resorted to ad hominems and blatant name calling against the so-called 'bronnies' whom you hate that much.

That really triggers you, doesn't it? :lol

Admit it, Axey.

And it's "Bronies", not "Bronnies". Get it right, ya dingus.

Axe
03-08-2022, 12:39 AM
Thread summary

https://i.ibb.co/3sx0nTw/IMG-20220308-123803.jpg

Axe
03-08-2022, 12:41 AM

Full Court
03-08-2022, 12:44 AM
Thread summary

You probably even though that was clever lol.

You're another one who comes to a battle of wits unarmed.

What a dingus.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 12:45 AM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. nqkkf3-2n-DnqSEJCvZUWAHaFr%26pid%3DApi&f=1
"The only possible conclusion... is that Axe is a dingus."

Full Court
03-08-2022, 12:46 AM
I've even got Axe calling his people "Bronies" now. :roll:

Axe
03-08-2022, 12:52 AM
I.g.n.o.r.a.p.o.o.p.u.s.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 12:54 AM
I.g.n.o.r.a.p.o.o.p.u.s.

Awwwwwwwwww. Little dingus needs attention again.

Axe
03-08-2022, 12:55 AM
I'm not the one whining in a lot of lebron threads. :confusedshrug:

Full Court
03-08-2022, 12:56 AM
I'm not the one whining in a lot of lebron threads. :confusedshrug:

You're the one whining in EVERY thread. :lol

Dingus.

Axe
03-08-2022, 01:03 AM
The irony.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 01:05 AM
The irony.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fs2.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2Ffd%2Ffd60 4caa37fd6857493dd8437b7717396a62da4497fca92dc13cd2 ceefddeca4.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

1987_Lakers
03-08-2022, 01:57 AM
If anyone is interested, this guy does a great analysis on Wilt...

He produced unrivaled individual scoring numbers, but they did’t move the needle much for his team. It’s only when his game shifted away from volume-scoring that his team’s offenses flourished. He’s perhaps the ultimate illustration that individual offense does not automatically equate to successful team offense.

There’s a massive negative correlation (-0.76) between Wilt’s scoring attempts and his team’s offensive rating. So, the less Wilt shot, the better and better his team’s offenses performed. I won’t rehash what’s outlined in detail in the book, but needless to say, Wilt’s skill set described in the scouting report contributed to this phenomenon; not creating for teammates is extremely limiting.

Most volume scorers will taper down on good offenses, but Wilt is unique in that he completely shifts his style of play away from scoring on all of his successful offensive clubs. In some ways, Wilt was the original “Black Hole” – when the ball went in to him, it wasn’t coming out.

So we know that early Chamberlain shot the ball a lot, didn’t create much, and (predictably) his team’s offenses weren’t very good. Can we infer how much he was actually moving the needle for those teams?

When Wilt joined the Warriors in 1960, the offense improved by about a single point per 100 possessions.5 That offense was still 2.4 points below league average (relative offensive rating, or rORtg), the first major signal that Wilt’s volume scoring didn’t automatically equate to great offense.

https://backpicks.com/2017/12/04/backpicks-goat-9-wilt-chamberlain/

Baller789
03-08-2022, 01:58 AM

I don't get this.
How is he 3ball's disciple?
They don't even post alike.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 08:05 AM
I don't get this.
How is he 3ball's disciple?
They don't even post alike.

:confusedshrug:

Axe is seriously dumb lol. But owning him all the time is pure entertainment. :oldlol:

Baller789
03-08-2022, 08:27 AM

Axe is seriously dumb lol. But owning him all the time is pure entertainment. :oldlol:

Yeah. His thoughts are all over the place.

Axe
03-08-2022, 08:32 AM

Except you never really owned anyone, ignorapoopus. You just got clowned at big time itt for being an obsessed retard. :lol

But yes, keep telling yourself whatever makes you sleep at night comfortably.

Spurs m8
03-08-2022, 02:42 PM
And here he is replying, right on cue :roll::roll::roll:

Full Court
03-08-2022, 06:57 PM
Except you never really owned anyone, ignorapoopus. You just got clowned at big time itt for being an obsessed retard. :lol

But yes, keep telling yourself whatever makes you sleep at night comfortably.

Nope. You got owned. REPEATEDLY. :roll: There's levels to this. Let's just say you're not even amateur level.

Ya dingus.

Baller789
03-08-2022, 08:39 PM
And here he is replying, right on cue :roll::roll::roll:

He's obviously being bothered by being called a... dingus.

His ignorapoopus shtick is corny FR. Who uses words like that. Is he a dork?

Axe
03-08-2022, 08:43 PM
I am an anti-lebron troll who continues to suffer from erectile dysfunction all the time

Axe
03-08-2022, 08:44 PM
He's obviously being bothered by being called a... dingus.

His ignorapoopus shtick is corny FR. Who uses words like that. Is he a dork?
Does this guy pay you to deepthroat him all the time huh puppy? :confusedshrug:

Baller789
03-08-2022, 08:53 PM
Aaaannddd keeps interjecting without anyone talking to him. As expected. :roll:

What a loser. And I'm supposed to be the "puppy". :lol

Axe
03-08-2022, 08:58 PM
Yes sir. And i'm loving it. 😋😋😋

*immediately proceeds to slurp Full Court's (Ignorapoopus) genitalia*
Got it comrade.

Jasper
03-08-2022, 09:09 PM
well he over did himself and now is out indefinitely

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33448098/los-angeles-lakers-lebron-james-monday-significant-knee-soreness

Old men pay the price , I fully know.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 09:27 PM
Aaaannddd keeps interjecting without anyone talking to him. As expected. :roll:

What a loser. And I'm supposed to be the "puppy". :lol

When he's the one following you around on a leash. Lol.

The dingus gets triggered by being called dingus....among many other things. :lol

Axe
03-08-2022, 09:29 PM
Lol what a meltdown. And clueless af. The puppy has been following me like a lunatic since like last year or early this year.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 09:30 PM
Lol what a meltdown. And clueless af. The puppy has been following me like a lunatic since like last year or early this year.

^Dingus on a leash. :roll:

Axe
03-08-2022, 09:32 PM
Hey how's your erectile dysfunction going btw? Those 'dingus bronies' must've caused it, yikes.

Spurs m8
03-08-2022, 09:34 PM
How TF is this dingus still replying? :roll:

Full Court
03-08-2022, 09:35 PM
Hey how's your erectile dysfunction going btw? Those 'dingus bronies' must've caused it, yikes.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-gB0Z8UNzZxY%2FVgsra7bfU2I%2FAAAAAAAAc5g%2F-bi-aiCHS0Y%2Fw1200-h630-p-k-no-nu%2Funcle-sam-proved-real-as-arkansas-offspring-carry-on-his-service.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"YOU know what you are.

Ya dingus."

Full Court
03-08-2022, 09:35 PM
How TF is this dingus still replying? :roll:

The more he replies the funnier it gets. :roll:

Baller789
03-08-2022, 09:40 PM
Yeah he stills calls me puppy yet he is the one following me around now.

What a dingus... Among other things.

Axe
03-08-2022, 09:41 PM
The more he replies the funnier it gets. :roll:
Because your erectile dysfunction clearly gets worse as time goes on :lol

Axe
03-08-2022, 09:42 PM
*slurp* *slurp *slurp

Full Court
03-08-2022, 09:42 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages2.minutemediacdn.com%2Fimag e%2Fupload%2Fc_crop%2Ch_1191%2Cw_2118%2Cx_41%2Cy_0 %2Fv1554931540%2Fshape%2Fmentalfloss%2F61708-gramercy_pictures.jpg%3Fitok%3DKnF2ivyI&f=1&nofb=1
"No, man. He's not Axe. He's the Dingus. Or Dingus-man, or Dingusser. Or El Dingus Maximus if you're into the whole brevity thing."

Baller789
03-08-2022, 09:43 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages2.minutemediacdn.com%2Fimag e%2Fupload%2Fc_crop%2Ch_1191%2Cw_2118%2Cx_41%2Cy_0 %2Fv1554931540%2Fshape%2Fmentalfloss%2F61708-gramercy_pictures.jpg%3Fitok%3DKnF2ivyI&f=1&nofb=1
"No, man. He's not Axe. He's the Dingus. Or Dingus-man, or Dingusser. Or El Dingus Maximus if you're into the whole brevity thing."

Axe
03-08-2022, 09:44 PM
So kong and a certain dingus was the one who caused the erectie dysfunction of dearest Ignorapoopus? Amazeballs.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 09:45 PM
So kong and a certain dingus was the one who caused the erectie dysfunction of dearest Ignorapoopus? Amazeballs.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fimages2.minutemediacdn.com%2Fimag e%2Ffetch%2Fw_850%2Ch_560%2Cc_fill%2Cg_auto%2Cf_au to%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fthunderousintentions.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1160739057-850x560.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1

"You know, Steve, I think we can say that Axe is the biggest dingus of all time."

Axe
03-08-2022, 09:46 PM

"You know, Steve, I think we can say that Axe is the biggest dingus of all time.

For giving me an erectile dysfunction also."
;)

Full Court
03-08-2022, 09:59 PM
;)

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. it4pDsPtvWuS0EPEt86U7wHaE7%26pid%3DApi&f=1

"What a dingus this guy is! Hahahahahahahhaha."

Axe
03-08-2022, 10:02 PM
https://c.tenor.com/QrVBzfPszlAAAAAC/jerma-erectile-dysfunction.gif
:oldlol:

Baller789
03-08-2022, 10:13 PM
:oldlol:

How do you know he has an erectile dysfunction?

Axe
03-08-2022, 10:16 PM
Because of bran and the 'dingus bronies', little puppy.

Baller789
03-08-2022, 10:23 PM
Because of bran and the 'dingus bronies', little puppy.

And that makes sense in your mind because?

Full Court
03-08-2022, 10:24 PM

Lol he's deflecting.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbaptistandreflector.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F05%2Fyelling-nerdy-guy-megaphone.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"We've got a dingus over here!"

Axe
03-08-2022, 10:25 PM
And that makes sense in your mind because?
Well, what else reason do you think would he be triggered by them? :ohwell:

Axe
03-08-2022, 10:26 PM
:cry:
Truth hurts. We know.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 10:28 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2Fb%2Fnerd-man-explaining-something-isolated-white-background-32761107.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"Axe is LITERALLY

a dingus."

Baller789
03-08-2022, 10:31 PM
Well, what else reason do you think would he be triggered by them? :ohwell:

It's a valid question.

You don't answer a question with a question. That's quite ungentlemanly.

Axe
03-08-2022, 10:35 PM
It's a valid question.

You don't answer a question with a question. That's quite ungentlemanly.
It has something to do with others ranking lebron above jordan.

Baller789
03-08-2022, 10:41 PM

So will you answer the question now?

How can you say full_court has an erectile dysfunction?

I would appreciate it if you could stop deflecting because it's very hypocritical.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 10:45 PM

Obviously he doesn't talk to his mom. :roll:

Full Court
03-08-2022, 10:46 PM

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.megabites.com.ph%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F03%2FVillage-People-MANILAa.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"D - I - N - G - US...Oh, Axey is a D - I - N - G - US."

Axe
03-08-2022, 10:47 PM

I would appreciate it if you could stop deflecting because it's very hypocritical.
I already said the reasons above. Don't be a troll who has a hard time comprehending just because both of you are close buddies.

Axe
03-08-2022, 10:48 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.megabites.com.ph%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F03%2FVillage-People-MANILAa.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"D - I - N - G - US...Oh, Axey is a D - I - N - G - US."
One who gave you erectile dysfunction? Yep, no wonder you are so butthurt about it. :oldlol:

Baller789
03-08-2022, 10:49 PM
I already said the reasons above. Don't be a troll who has a hard time comprehending just because both of you are close buddies.

It has something to do with ranking ... Blah blah blah.

What does have to do with erectile dysfunction?

Don't be playing dumb now Axey.

Full Court
03-08-2022, 10:52 PM
One who gave you erectile dysfunction? Yep, no wonder you are so butthurt about it. :oldlol:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs.blogcdn.com%2Fjobs.aol.com%2Far ticles%2Fmedia%2F2013%2F05%2Fprison-guard-435mp052113.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"All right, who did it? Who let the dingus out?"

Axe
03-08-2022, 10:53 PM
It has something to do with ranking ... Blah blah blah.

What does have to do with erectile dysfunction?

Don't be playing dumb now Axey.
Or could it be it has something to do with you deepthroating him too much but y'all blame it on bron and the 'dingus bronies'? :ohwell:

Full Court
03-08-2022, 10:56 PM
Or could it be it has something to do with you deepthroating him too much but y'all blame it on bron and the 'dingus bronies'? :ohwell:

^Dingus on a leash.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F-LwrC743CwZQ%2FT8TOWjjsc0I%2FAAAAAAAAyBw%2FCZ42Tx6j STk%2Fs1600%2FRedneck%2BFun%2B0036.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

"Awwwwww heck. Even I can tell that Axe is a dingus."

Baller789
03-08-2022, 10:57 PM
Youre the one accusing him of erectile dysfunction and you are now deflecting like a little punk. Because it seems you just talked out of your @r$3.
Hey not not my fault you are getting triggered. :hammerhead:

Axe
03-08-2022, 11:03 PM
Youre the one accusing him of erectile dysfunction and you are now deflecting like a little punk. Because it seems you just talked out of your @r$3.
Hey not not my fault you are getting triggered. :hammerhead:
Lol you seem to have a hard time believing because you have autism and severe retardation. Otherwise, you wouldn't have come across me until now in several threads. So, not my fault either. Must be the effects of obsession and deepthroating too. :confusedshrug:

Axe
03-08-2022, 11:06 PM
:cry:
Erectile dysfunction at its finest :roll:

Baller789
03-08-2022, 11:06 PM
Lol you seem to have a hard time believing because you have autism and severe retardation. Otherwise, you wouldn't have come across me until now in several threads. So, not my fault either. Must be the effects of obsession and deepthroating too. :confusedshrug:

Hurrr durrr.

Where is your concrete proof that Full Court suffers from ED?

Did you try to jerk him off and it stayed dead?

Full Court
03-08-2022, 11:07 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP. DoTof2PSpcdXMmIT_rmDLQHaD4%26pid%3DApi&f=1

"What you say? Axe is a WHAT? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, he's a DINGUS."