PDA

View Full Version : Do LeBron Haters ever have a Moment of realization? Of self awareness?

ArbitraryWater
03-06-2022, 02:29 AM
Where they just go…

https://c.tenor.com/cFsekjlQb1wAAAAC/quantum-leap-mirror.gif

Even some of the non-haters.

Guys like StrongLurk I reckon. Or that other guy i confuse him with. Calling this man absolutely washed. Not top 10. Or whatever dumb shit they have in their brain.

When will they wake up?

Season 19.

NINETEEN.

Y‘all compared this to the late season‘s of other ATG‘s.

Nah this ain‘t no ATG.

This is the GOAT.

Spurs m8
03-06-2022, 02:36 AM
Speaking of self awareness....you should probably get some, you incel loser

How far below .500 is this team killer?

No AD...no success out West....

Like his whole career....no top tier help in its prime...no success.

SATAN
03-06-2022, 02:50 AM
Sounds like Snivel m8, OP. I come back after 2-3 hours and it appears Salty m8 has been logged in melting down the whole time. I mean, we've all stayed here longer than we should at times but he's even talking shit about other posters for being logged in posting on a Saturday night. :biggums: :oldlol:

This guy lied about having a wife, kids and a job not so long ago. :roll:

Poor Spastic m8. May Noselfareness m8 get the rehabilitation he desperately needs. :lol

Spurs m8
03-06-2022, 03:34 AM
Wheres this coward all the times he kills his team and loses?

1 good game doesn't undo the pathetic season he is having :roll:

ArbitraryWater
03-06-2022, 04:09 AM
Sounds like Snivel m8, OP. I come back after 2-3 hours and it appears Salty m8 has been logged in melting down the whole time. I mean, we've all stayed here longer than we should at times but he's even talking shit about other posters for being logged in posting on a Saturday night. :biggums: :oldlol:

Poor Spastic m8. May Noselfareness m8 get the rehabilitation he desperately needs. :lol

I checked out the game thread and that guy is all over the first 3 pages.

Its insane.

I‘ve never seen such a losing soul.

And all his smileys. Oh my god.

TheGoatest
03-06-2022, 09:29 AM
Nope. :oldlol:

They (alts) still think they're actually ahead making fun of a 37 year old in his 19th season who is averaging 29 on 50%. :roll:

Full Court
03-06-2022, 09:42 AM
Nope. :oldlol:

They (alts) still think they're actually ahead making fun of a 37 year old in his 19th season who is averaging 29 on 50%. :roll:

Nobody's saying he's not playing well for a 37-year old. Fact is, he's a leaking sieve on defense, his team sucks, he keeps on losing, and his only actual accomplishment this year is oldness.

Truth hurts, GoatTits.

PeroAntic
03-06-2022, 09:50 AM
Nobody's saying he's not playing well for a 37-year old. Fact is, he's a leaking sieve on defense, his team sucks, he keeps on losing, and his only actual accomplishment this year is oldness.

Truth hurts, GoatTits.

This. Who cares how does he fare compared to other 37 year olds or players in their 19th season? this only matters for the Lestains. He isn't top 10 right now. He plays no defense and statpads on offense. Nobody questions Lebrons ATG status, its his ability to carry a team to being a contender NOW which is questioned. Which is what Lestains claim to be true, and is not.

ArbitraryWater
03-06-2022, 11:33 AM

Truth hurts, GoatTits.

Seems a lot about his team there.

Truth is, being the 3rd leading scorer in the NBA has nothing to do with an oldness accomplishment.

He's still a great player.

You can't admit it ;)

Sucks for you.

Johnny32
03-06-2022, 11:40 AM
only ad and dwight have a better defensive rating than lebron on the lakers. the desperate haters use defense as a crutch because it can't be easily proven either way.

29-8-6 on 62 ts% has these haters in panic mode.

Full Court
03-06-2022, 12:25 PM
Seems a lot about his team there.

Truth is, being the 3rd leading scorer in the NBA has nothing to do with an oldness accomplishment.

He's still a great player.

You can't admit it ;)

Sucks for you.

When he's a lazy, leaking sieve on defense, I put less admiration into his scoring.

This is why he's accused of having empty stats. He's racking up the points, but he's really not helping his team win games. If you want to point to last night's game as an exception, sure, I don't disagree. But that game was an anomaly. Most of the Lakers' games, my statement holds true.

Full Court
03-06-2022, 12:27 PM
only ad and dwight have a better defensive rating than lebron on the lakers. the desperate haters use defense as a crutch because it can't be easily proven either way.

29-8-6 on 62 ts% has these haters in panic mode.

In danger of not even making the play-in has you and your fellow Bronies in panic mode. :lol

StrongLurk
03-06-2022, 01:34 PM
Where they just go…

https://c.tenor.com/cFsekjlQb1wAAAAC/quantum-leap-mirror.gif

Even some of the non-haters.

Guys like StrongLurk I reckon. Or that other guy i confuse him with. Calling this man absolutely washed. Not top 10. Or whatever dumb shit they have in their brain.

When will they wake up?

Season 19.

NINETEEN.

Y‘all compared this to the late season‘s of other ATG‘s.

Nah this ain‘t no ATG.

This is the GOAT.

Lol bro I've been rooting for Bron since he joined the nba, but I'm also able to call out his flaws. He's the second or third best player of all time and is still a top six player in the NBA currently, which is insane given his age and mileage.

Bron haters are sometimes retarded, it depends on what they are hating. If they hate on Lebron's personality and behaviors, then they can actually be right sometimes. However most of the haters on ISH hate on Lebron's GAME, which is absolutely retarded...like seriously Bron has maybe one bad game every ten to fifteen games played over his long career, so those haters look dumb almost all the time.

Spurs m8
03-06-2022, 01:58 PM
Full Court with the truth, as usual.

Look at LeBarrys effort on D and his place in the standings....

Speaks for itself, can't deny it...

Axe
03-06-2022, 11:52 PM
Lol bro I've been rooting for Bron since he joined the nba, but I'm also able to call out his flaws. He's the second or third best player of all time and is still a top six player in the NBA currently, which is insane given his age and mileage.

Bron haters are sometimes retarded, it depends on what they are hating. If they hate on Lebron's personality and behaviors, then they can actually be right sometimes. However most of the haters on ISH hate on Lebron's GAME, which is absolutely retarded...like seriously Bron has maybe one bad game every ten to fifteen games played over his long career, so those haters look dumb almost all the time.
:cheers:

RogueBorg
03-07-2022, 02:52 PM
Lebron must be at the top of the MVP voting right?

Hey Yo
03-07-2022, 03:31 PM

This guy lied about having a wife, kids and a job not so long ago

Not surprised... this forum is the only place that will give him any attention.

Spurs m8
03-07-2022, 03:39 PM
Lebron must be at the top of the MVP voting right?

Or at least top 10

Is he?

Guys?

1987_Lakers
03-07-2022, 03:53 PM

Not surprised.

3ba11
03-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Do Lebron fans have awareness that Lebron hand-picked all the best players in the league?

Since when does such a move deserve respect or anything other than disrespect?

if he hadn't ruined the natural competitive environment via colluding, KD and Curry would've had organic titles in 2012 and 2016

But he colluded, so they had to collude

Spurs m8
03-07-2022, 05:20 PM
Do Lebron fans have awareness that Lebron hand-picked all the best players in the league?

Since when does such a move deserve respect or anything other than disrespect?

if he hadn't ruined the natural competitive environment via colluding, KD and Curry would've had organic titles in 2012 and 2016

But he colluded, so they had to collude

Yep.

It's actually AMAZING how little self awareness Bron stans have

I'd say it's actually so little, that it's more they know the true story, but they lie to themselves.

No one is THAT unaware haahahh

ArbitraryWater
03-12-2022, 09:10 AM
Also paging idiots like Indian_guy, by the way

ArbitraryWater
03-14-2022, 12:44 PM
The new argument to delude themselves is:
Defenses just don‘t care about LeBron. They let him get his.

:lol

Gudo
03-14-2022, 12:49 PM
Also paging idiots like Indian_guy, by the way

I thought Indian_guy is part of your family?

ArbitraryWater
03-14-2022, 12:51 PM
I thought Indian_guy is part of your family?

He‘s an idiot who keeps saying LeBron is terrible and ultra declined and not top 10 etc.

SouBeachTalents
03-14-2022, 12:58 PM
The new argument to delude themselves is:
Defenses just don‘t care about LeBron. They let him get his.

:lol
LeBron's been terrible this year.

And of course defenses don't care about LeBron, they're much more focused on stopping Westbrook, Carmelo & Monk.

Spurs m8
03-14-2022, 02:12 PM
Is this loser still going on?

Even after another completely embarrassing loss?lmfao

No self awareness