PDA

View Full Version : Steph & Ayesha Couples Quiz

SATAN
03-07-2022, 07:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUWVNmZrs1s

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MwDfXW0sGpM/Ucs4wSTLJdI/AAAAAAAANgY/pSjyk6vUnlA/s1600/cringe.gif

bison
03-07-2022, 07:49 PM
steph didn't want no part in this, but he's the type of dude who is too afraid to say no to his wife. (and who can say no to ayesha? she is a goddess)

ayesha seems like the kind of person that money changed. I bet when she was steph's college sweetheart, she was very humble and kind christian. that nba money turned her into domineering business woman. (and probably dominates steph in bed as well.)

Spurs m8
03-07-2022, 07:51 PM
Op is weird.

And not the good weird

SATAN
03-07-2022, 08:08 PM
steph didn't want no part in this, but he's the type of dude who is too afraid to say no to his wife. (and who can say no to ayesha? she is a goddess)

ayesha seems like the kind of person that money changed. I bet when she was steph's college sweetheart, she was very humble and kind christian. that nba money turned her into domineering business woman. (and probably dominates steph in bed as well.)

Exactly what I thought too. No way any of this Steph's idea. He surely isn't that lame. This whole couples thing they are pushing seems strange, especially when everyone knows they have an open relationship, or at least did.

She might be manipulating him into doing it all as a sign to other women to "back off".

WhiteKyrie
03-07-2022, 08:09 PM
Op is weird.

And not the good weird
Agreed

SATAN
03-07-2022, 08:16 PM
You agree with a meth addict. No surprises there.

Full Court
03-07-2022, 08:16 PM
Op is weird.

And not the good weird

OP is also a dingus.

Shogon
03-07-2022, 08:19 PM
Bruh I've grown to really like Steph... but it's clear his wife is thirsty as **** for fame and fortune. Damn what a ho.

Bitch, there's nothing special about you except for who is sticking their dick in you. Let it go and be happy with your shared millions.

Chuckbe
03-07-2022, 08:36 PM
Exactly what I thought too. No way any of this Steph's idea. He surely isn't that lame. This whole couples thing they are pushing seems strange, especially when everyone knows they have an open relationship, or at least did.

She might be manipulating him into doing it all as a sign to other women to "back off".

This is from almost 8 years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTzkVGSeIQk

WhiteKyrie
03-07-2022, 08:50 PM
Bruh I've grown to really like Steph... but it's clear his wife is thirsty as **** for fame and fortune. Damn what a ho.

Bitch, there's nothing special about you except for who is sticking their dick in you. Let it go and be happy with your shared millions.
Totally agree.

Baller789
03-07-2022, 08:59 PM

This.

She's cute and all, but Steph here is the prize by a huge margin.