PDA

View Full Version : Lebron gets served some Turkish Delight by Alperen Sengun

90sgoat
03-10-2022, 02:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5yKyi1a9JU

Alperen Sengun, I told you he was good.

Imo, this guy is the best of this draft class, the surest bet to be an all star.

Maybe some of the more athletic rookies can be better, but Alperen will for sure reach something like Sabonis level.

Spurs m8
03-10-2022, 02:21 PM

Imo, this guy is the best of this draft class, the surest bet to be an all star.

Maybe some of the more athletic rookies can be better, but Alperen will for sure reach something like Sabonis level.

Straight up bullied and embarrassed by a rookie :facepalm:facepalm

Gudo
03-10-2022, 02:40 PM
Bbbbbut Lebron can guard all 5 positions. Lol.

Also wtf was that old man dirty move at 36s?

FultzNationRISE
03-10-2022, 02:42 PM
FAKE NEWS, first it was an offensive foul, followed by a defensive foul.

90sgoat
03-10-2022, 02:46 PM
Straight up bullied and embarrassed by a rookie :facepalm:facepalm

Everyone going at the King.

This would have been ugly if it was on the Serengeti.

Akeem34TheDream
03-10-2022, 02:47 PM
Alperen is patient and skilled clearly and his athleticism is fine too. He can have problems with tall and long players but his future looks bright. I really like Jalen Green too and some other youngsters in Rockets. They are fun to watch and they will be good in a couple years.

90sgoat
03-10-2022, 02:50 PM
Alperen is patient and skilled clearly and his athleticism is fine too. He can have problems with tall and long players but his future looks bright. I really like Jalen Green too and some other youngsters in Rockets. They are fun to watch and they will be good in a couple years.

Alperen reminds you of Domantas Sabonis right?

nineiron
03-10-2022, 02:54 PM

Sengun ain't no all star.

he only looked good in that game because he was guarding (and guarded by) LeChoke.

hey bran stans, i thought your boy could play 1-5?

Akeem34TheDream
03-10-2022, 02:59 PM
Alperen reminds you of Domantas Sabonis right?

Definitely, a good inside scorer, passer and an underrated defender. Sengun is a flashier passer so some people compare him to Jokic but Domantas is a better comparison. He is similar to Pau Gasol too but a lot more chaotic due to being a rookie. He should gain some muscle and improve his stamina and he will get a lot better.

bullettooth
03-10-2022, 03:05 PM
Anyone else notice how everytime LeBron gets embarrassed he wipes his chest? LOL...

Spurs m8
03-10-2022, 03:09 PM
Anyone else notice how everytime LeBron gets embarrassed he wipes his chest? LOL...

Yep lol

"Wasn't my fault, guys....I had slippery hands"

:facepalm

Proctor
03-10-2022, 03:15 PM
:lol :lol :lol

3ba11
03-10-2022, 03:26 PM
Lebron's at-rim ability was always based on his velocity/momentum heading downhill more than his actual shot-making ability versus length (which is bolstered by vertical hangtime and big hands that he lacks)

Now that he can't generate the velocity anymore, he must rely on lullaby jumpers (lulling the defender to sleep and then shooting), which expend the team's offense and marginalizes teammates

He's just a jumpshooter now except he can't shoot

Airupthere
03-10-2022, 03:28 PM
Lebron's at-rim ability was always based on his velocity/momentum heading downhill more than his actual shot-making ability versus length

Now that he can't generate that anymore, he must rely on lullaby jumpers (lulling the defender to sleep and then shooting), which expend the team's offense and marginalizes teammates

He's just a jumpshooter now except he can't shoot

:roll: One of the ugliest moves I have seen

90sgoat
03-10-2022, 04:02 PM
Bbbbbut Lebron can guard all 5 positions. Lol.

Also wtf was that old man dirty move at 36s?

Lebron has never been able to guard low post players.

Mr.GOAT2408
03-10-2022, 08:36 PM
LeBron can guard 1-5 though!!! He's never had the wingspan to do that at his height, all he has is strength but hey most centers are strong too

Sengun is nice, reminds me of a smaller Pau. He's not even a true C in terms of size but in today's small ball NBA he can play it

Full Court
03-10-2022, 09:16 PM
And for those of you who are wondering why we say "No Lebron, no difference," it's because he scores 29 points a game, but give up about 30 a game due to a lack of defense. Lakers would be MUCH better off with a decent defender that with a Bronie.

ralph_i_el
03-10-2022, 11:11 PM
Sengun is like if you gave a young Kevin Love a mean streak.

90sgoat
10-31-2022, 06:07 PM

:cheers: