PDA

View Full Version : About last night, on James Harden and Sixers vs Nets game

Im so nba'd out
03-11-2022, 08:26 AM
The nets were playing at an NBA Finals level of intensity in a regular season game in March :oldlol:. Curry was jumping plays, KD screaming @ embiid, Harden walking the ball up and turning it over trying to initiate sets... Cut the bs...The nets will never play like this again. They only won cause this was their biggest game of the season.

They are like 3-17 in their last 20 games.... They shot like 75% for the game and we shot like 25% for the game....none of this shit is real....

seek help. Its not even a lock these bums will make the playoffs.

The last time i seen a team go this hard in a regular season game was when lebron returned for his 1st game vs cavs. Cavs were playing out of their mind and lebron was treating the game like a regular as game... The nets are bad.....accept it

you know how many times ive seen a bad team blow out a good team....you know how many times i seen the warriors on that dynasty run get routed by a team going all fking out like it was a game 7 and to the warriors it was just a game in january....do you know????.....sit the fk down

Im so nba'd out
03-11-2022, 08:36 AM
What did lebron say... "yeah you can have this moment but tomorrow its back to the real world" for the nets....

back to struggling just to stop an rj barret

back to kyrie watching games from his house

back to losing by 40 to the raptors

back to losing to the heat with jimmy butler sitting

back to tatum being the best player on the court when u play Loston

back to 8 game losing streaks

back to steve nash being you coach

back to your fans who dont have a pulse during home games

back to trying to play a 3 center rotation in a game so none of them ever catch a rythm (aldridge,drummond,claxson)

back to fighting for you lives in the play-in...every single night

back to your every...day.... lives (team)..... brookLyn bums (i meant nets) :oldlol:

edit manny eat ****

Im Still Ballin
03-11-2022, 08:38 AM
it is what it is

:confusedshrug:

HylianNightmare
03-11-2022, 09:08 AM
You wrote all that

fourkicks44
03-11-2022, 09:10 AM
Dunno what to say op.

But for some reason I can't get Kevin Heuter's playoff performance out of my head.

Real Men Wear Green
03-11-2022, 10:19 AM
The other team playing harder is pretty much the worst excuse you can give for a loss. Nets offense could be worse with Simmons on the floor if he ever gets over his alleged mental health issues but he will still be able to defend when he's cooking on offense. Harden has to play a lot better and I think he will but he doesn't have a particularly good history of coming through in the clutch.

Wally450
03-11-2022, 10:25 AM
Cope harder.

tontoz
03-11-2022, 10:35 AM
One issue i see with Embiid and Harden is that they both rely a lot on dribbling. Neither guy really moves much without the ball. In the playoffs dribbling is tougher when defenses are really dialed in.

Manny98
03-11-2022, 10:57 AM
What a juicy meltdown :oldlol:

This was the biggest game of the season for both teams and your boy and Frauden choked like always under the pressure

Face it our fast paced playstyle of running up and down the floor is basically a Kryptonite for an Embiid team

Drummond gave Embiid Marc Gasol flashbacks the way he was shutting him down last night

Pray to god you don't face us in the first round because it's going to get ugly for you

https://i.postimg.cc/htT4HX5w/RDT-20220311-0312272876713136996880280.jpg

Jasper
03-11-2022, 11:28 AM
Its just a lose.
Bucks have lost to sub .500 teams throughout the season.
This is the NBA.

What was precious , was Patty Mills holding Simmons out to the court... like you can do it , look at Irving mental issues and he plays ,, you can walk onto the court ... sure sure you can

that's it.

Axe
03-11-2022, 08:42 PM
Its just a lose.
Bucks have lost to sub .500 teams throughout the season.
This is the NBA.

What was precious , was Patty Mills holding Simmons out to the court... like you can do it , look at Irving mental issues and he plays ,, you can walk onto the court ... sure sure you can

that's it.
Sucks to see they do not have the same consistency in winning a lot of games in the rs anymore, like what they had during the covid season (2019-20).