PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is disrespecting the integrity of the game

Walk on Water
03-14-2022, 04:51 PM
He is supposed to be one of the all time greats but he's not setting a good example. He's putting winning secondary. He doesn't give a shit. You're supposed to play to win, not play for stats. It's no different than Westbrook going for triple doubles. And he has Westbrook on his team. What's the result? Nearly 10 games under 500. I've never seen a team with so many hall of famers get smashed this bad during the season.

Lebron doesn't need to go for points. The stats will come. He'll get his records, but instead of waiting, he just wants them now, at the expense of his own team. He doesn't care about winning. He's not playing defense consistently and he's not being a leader. His mindset is just give me the ball and I'll get my points throughout the course of the game. There's no leadership there.

But somehow it's okay if Lebron plays with a selfish mindset just because he's Lebron. Year 17, year 19, no help, whatever..

This is not a good look for the NBA. Players like Jordan, Kobe, Bird, etc.. would never have this kind of mentality. This doesn't set a good example on how to play and how to play to win.

Airupthere
03-14-2022, 04:56 PM
He's done so for a solid decade now or so. That is why I can't wait for him to retire. He has little to no value to me in terms of basketball. Never enjoyed watching his game and he just comes up with the cringiest shit.

Thenameless
03-14-2022, 05:06 PM
So, which is it guys? He formed super teams to win Championships or he formed super teams to get better stats?

Because you usually get the greater personal stats on a bad team like the Lakers are right now. On a super team you give up a little bit on the stat sheet to win.

Airupthere
03-14-2022, 05:09 PM
So, which is it guys? He formed super teams to win Championships or he formed super teams to get better stats?

Because you usually get the greater personal stats on a bad team like the Lakers are right now. On a super team you give up a little bit on the stat sheet to win.

He got both. Even better, bronball a superteam so you still get most of the stats, while your teammates lose the energy to play within your system by 2 years.

Axe
03-14-2022, 05:16 PM
Op is a numbskull addicted to adderalls.

nineiron
03-14-2022, 05:20 PM
He's done so for a solid decade now or so. That is why I can't wait for him to retire. He has little to no value to me in terms of basketball. Never enjoyed watching his game and he just comes up with the cringiest shit.

this

Spurs m8
03-14-2022, 05:20 PM
He has been for over a decade....because he's an entitled and overrated piece of shit

StrongLurk
03-14-2022, 05:32 PM
He is supposed to be one of the all time greats but he's not setting a good example. He's putting winning secondary. He doesn't give a shit. You're supposed to play to win, not play for stats. It's no different than Westbrook going for triple doubles. And he has Westbrook on his team. What's the result? Nearly 10 games under 500. I've never seen a team with so many hall of famers get smashed this bad during the season.

Lebron doesn't need to go for points. The stats will come. He'll get his records, but instead of waiting, he just wants them now, at the expense of his own team. He doesn't care about winning. He's not playing defense consistently and he's not being a leader. His mindset is just give me the ball and I'll get my points throughout the course of the game. There's no leadership there.

But somehow it's okay if Lebron plays with a selfish mindset just because he's Lebron. Year 17, year 19, no help, whatever..

This is not a good look for the NBA. Players like Jordan, Kobe, Bird, etc.. would never have this kind of mentality. This doesn't set a good example on how to play and how to play to win.

I remember Jordan coming back to statpad on the Wizards. I remember Kobe also statpadding to make sure he passed MJ in total points.

Both guys should have retired or stayed retired since they weren't good anymore. So much for "muh integrity".

FultzNationRISE
03-14-2022, 05:40 PM
OP's tea has gone cold, he's wondering why
He got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up his window
But he can't see at all.
And even if he could, it would all be gray
He puts Bron's picture on his wall.
It reminds him that it's not so bad
It's not so bad...

highwhey
03-14-2022, 05:51 PM
OPs mom loves trains, and i'm not talking about the locomotive

Full Court
03-14-2022, 07:12 PM
Op is a numbskull addicted to adderalls.

Axe is a whiny dingus.

sdot_thadon
03-14-2022, 07:18 PM
What is this shit thread and why is it necessary? We know Lebron makes you all warm and fuzzy inside but keep it in your pants for Christ's sake.

PeroAntic
03-14-2022, 07:22 PM
op is right. Lebron is just playing for himself right now. A goat doesnt do that.

sdot_thadon
03-14-2022, 07:32 PM
op is right. Lebron is just playing for himself right now. A goat doesnt do that.

I agree totally.

But just as Jordan is gliding toward a SportsCenter-worthy night, Jackson pulls him out of the game. De-Michaelization and all.
"He’s not going to let me win the scoring title," Jordan whines to guard B.J. Armstrong as he sits on the bench.

Vino24
03-14-2022, 07:39 PM
Axe is a whiny dingus.

Full court just outed himself as warriorfan

Axe
03-14-2022, 07:43 PM
:milton

Full Court
03-14-2022, 10:39 PM

Lol. Then you're just dumb. I don't like the Warriors at all. I don't even really like Curry. The fool can't stop chewing on his mouthguard.

And Axe is indeed a whiny dingus.

kawhileonard2
03-14-2022, 11:46 PM

Also embarrasses the USA in the olympics and fiba with 2 bronze medals.

2much_knowledge
03-15-2022, 12:45 AM
Op is spot on. And you dont have to be a hater to figure it out. Just wants to finish scoring champ and catch kareem asap. Thats it.

No defense in him. And use russell as scapegoat. We can see past empty stats

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 12:49 AM
Op is spot on. And you dont have to be a hater to figure it out. Just wants to finish scoring champ and catch kareem asap. Thats it.

No defense in him. And use russell as scapegoat. We can see past empty stats

Its so fvcking shameful.

The nba should suspend, to protect its integrity.

The little bit it still has.

Dagoods
03-15-2022, 12:59 AM
He's getting so desperate it's painful to watch. Lakers are getting blown out, but yet he continues to play 40+ mins :D:D:D
What is he trying to do here? I won a scoring title at age 37 year 19? Hey dude who DAPHUCK cares? You're # 2 and that's not going to change.
You'll surpass Kareem next season and that's great. You will forever cement your legacy as being the 2nd greatest basketball player of all-time. However, there's nothing you can do
to erase getting your arse handed to you by DIRK and the Mavs. You cannot erase all the stacked teams you put together to only go 4-10 in the finals.
Also, when was the last time you won a regular season MVP? You were 28 dude...28! MJ won his last at age 35!

TheGoatest
03-15-2022, 04:08 AM
OP/rest of his alts in this thread is disrespecting the integrity of other consumers of Bachelor Chow.

https://images4.imagebam.com/bf/f0/ad/ME8OADN_o.png

He is making them look bad.

Baller789
03-15-2022, 04:58 AM
OP/rest of his alts in this thread is disrespecting the integrity of other consumers of Bachelor Chow.

https://images4.imagebam.com/bf/f0/ad/ME8OADN_o.png

He is making them look bad.

Goatits still going with the alts schtick.
:lol

Time to move on bruh.

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 05:09 AM
Goatits still going with the alts schtick.
:lol

Time to move on bruh.

Once again, goat tits/alt boy gaslighting and being deceptive.

SATAN
03-15-2022, 05:26 AM
It's just amusing that someone playing basketball exposes the petty immature and terribly bitter nature of so many Jordaneers who lack self awareness. :biggums: