PDA

View Full Version : How do Bron stans have such little self awareness?

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 03:18 AM
His attitude is absolutely abysmal.
10/10 cancerous team mate.

His constantly dropping his head when he misses a shot or assist, then doesn't even bother running back on D...its literally 4 vs 5.

Team offense is literally non-existent with him...he holds the ball, he passes it pointlessly - if he passes, he can't play off the ball, his team mate are scared to do anything

He supposedly a C, but can't rebound or protect the rim...if he's even bothered to run back and contest.

The clown flexes like an absolute goose when he's beating up on a shit team, even if an even shitter team just beat them

He will flex when they're 20 down lmfao

God knows how bad he must be in the locker room, with how visibly bad of a leader he is on court.

Real Laker fans boo this guy...and he deserves every bit of that disrespect.

Yet somehow his stans still come here and try gaslight everyone and pretend he's great LOL

LeCancun in April!!!

No one who respects themselves and has integrity in life, can respect bron now...if ever...

No LeBron....no difference.

RRR3
03-15-2022, 03:35 AM
You literally spend your entire life sobbing about LeBron on the internet. You haven't talked to another human being in person in years.

SATAN
03-15-2022, 03:41 AM
You literally spend your entire life sobbing about LeBron on the internet. You haven't talked to another human being in person in years.

:oldlol:

Nilocon165
03-15-2022, 04:09 AM
Look in the mirror and understand that you’ve averaged about 50+ posts per day over the last year doing nothing but projecting and typing “guyz isn’t dis Bron guy such a jerk!!!” through tears

You’re not gonna convince anyone of anything besides how pathetic you come off from the whiny tone of your posts

Atleast Jabbar and warriorfan were funny and clearly didn’t care about anything besides the fun, absurd trolling

You put so much effort into acting like a toddler it’s just sad

Proctor
03-15-2022, 04:26 AM
His attitude is absolutely abysmal.
10/10 cancerous team mate.

His constantly dropping his head when he misses a shot or assist, then doesn't even bother running back on D...its literally 4 vs 5.

Team offense is literally non-existent with him...he holds the ball, he passes it pointlessly - if he passes, he can't play off the ball, his team mate are scared to do anything

He supposedly a C, but can't rebound or protect the rim...if he's even bothered to run back and contest.

The clown flexes like an absolute goose when he's beating up on a shit team, even if an even shitter team just beat them

He will flex when they're 20 down lmfao

God knows how bad he must be in the locker room, with how visibly bad of a leader he is on court.

Real Laker fans boo this guy...and he deserves every bit of that disrespect.

Yet somehow his stans still come here and try gaslight everyone and pretend he's great LOL

LeCancun in April!!!

No one who respects themselves and has integrity in life, can respect bron now...if ever...

No LeBron....no difference.
You're 100% right, but I have to imagine the vast majority of Lebron "stans" are trolling about their fanhood anyway.

Axe
03-15-2022, 04:29 AM
Look in the mirror and understand that you’ve averaged about 50+ posts per day over the last year doing nothing but projecting and typing “guyz isn’t dis Bron guy such a jerk!!!” through tears

You’re not gonna convince anyone of anything besides how pathetic you come off from the whiny tone of your posts

Atleast Jabbar and warriorfan were funny and clearly didn’t care about anything besides the fun, absurd trolling

Epic thread ender

SATAN
03-15-2022, 04:37 AM

Well said.

Baller789
03-15-2022, 04:54 AM

Epic thread ender

Well said.

For all what these Bronies said, they sure straight up dodged the topic:lol

coin24
03-15-2022, 04:58 AM

Projecting there tittyboy

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 05:06 AM

Couldn't be further from the truth lol

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 05:07 AM
For all what these Bronies said, they sure straight up dodged the topic:lol

Its what they do...

Dodge the truth, and post mental gymnastics, lies and lack of context

SATAN
03-15-2022, 05:25 AM
Couldn't be further from the truth lol

The person who supplies your meth doesn't count.

RRR3
03-15-2022, 06:10 AM

Whiniest and most triggered poster on ISH NBA forum and it's not even close. Most people are just trolling for laughs, but he legitimately gets enraged by LeBron, win or lose. LeBron's mere existence is making him furious daily. Sad stuff. The only other poster like that is nineiron/LAL, even 3ball is more weirdly obsessed than actually angry.

r0drig0lac
03-15-2022, 06:49 AM

LAL
03-15-2022, 06:55 AM
Whiniest and most triggered poster on ISH NBA forum and it's not even close. Most people are just trolling for laughs, but he legitimately gets enraged by LeBron, win or lose. LeBron's mere existence is making him furious daily. Sad stuff. The only other poster like that is nineiron/LAL, even 3ball is more weirdly obsessed than actually angry.

Okay i'll be nicer to lebron, but please don't stalk my family members.

Full Court
03-15-2022, 06:59 AM
Man, spurs m8 put the whole Bronie Brunch into a RAGE with this thread. :roll:

Ne 1
03-15-2022, 07:32 AM
Is he supposed to be happy? Early on, he had faith and high hopes for this team, and they let him down. AD stay hurt, Russ is being Russ. Monk/Reaves are the only spare parts worth keeping on the team. They got Nunn expecting him to help with shooting/scoring but he hasn't touched the floor. So what is LeBron supposed to do when he has to have 50+ point monster games just to get this team a win? And LeBron is carrying the load offensively, so yeah, at this age in year 19 he takes breaks on defense, so what? Who was it that Houston said they were planning to attack? Cause it sure wasn't LeBron. Does he play defense every play? No that’s obvious, but is he a guy that can play D? Yes. And being the greatest has nothing to do with these last years what he does now is just the finishing touches, icing on the cake. To say he's not great because he can't carry a team that y'all keep saying is loaded shows his greatness cause at this point of his career, he's the one thats supposed to be getting carried. Every time LA lose all I see is LeBron sucks, it’s LeBums fault. Y’all had no expectations like this for anyone else at this point in their career at age 37.

GimmeThat
03-15-2022, 07:46 AM
Man, spurs m8 put the whole Bronie Brunch into a RAGE with this thread. :roll:

we get it, English isn't your native language.

pretty clear you're just another tran who won't give up on the idea that straight or gay men won't f*ck you.

you use the term Bronie cus now you've turned your attention to young under-age boys, haven't you., you pedo.

Axe
03-15-2022, 08:01 AM
we get it, English isn't your native language.

pretty clear you're just another tran who won't give up on the idea that straight or gay men won't f*ck you.

you use the term Bronie cus now you've turned your attention to young under-age boys, haven't you., you pedo.

Poor kiddo has had a never-ending erectile dysfunction since the coming of king kong from akron, ohio.

Westbrook_Fan
03-15-2022, 08:18 AM
Bron stans living rent free :roll:

Mask the Embiid
03-15-2022, 08:22 AM

Baller789
03-15-2022, 10:08 AM
Still Bronies haven't refuted the topic. :yaohappy:

Nilocon165
03-15-2022, 11:02 AM
Since I barely watch basketball anymore or care about Lebron I’ll say this.

Sure. You’re right. Brons a passive aggressive bitch, shows an embarrassing lack of effort, etc.

Your weird fixation on him is still 100x more pathetic than anything he’s ever done on the court

hateraid
03-15-2022, 01:51 PM
Bron stans living rent free :roll:

Not as much as Bron occupies OPs head space

hateraid
03-15-2022, 01:52 PM
Since I barely watch basketball anymore or care about Lebron I’ll say this.

Sure. You’re right. Brons a passive aggressive bitch, shows an embarrassing lack of effort, etc.

Your weird fixation on him is still 100x more pathetic than anything he’s ever done on the court

Yet he claims self awareness. Pretty frightening

n00bie
03-15-2022, 01:55 PM
I'm convinced that all Bron Stans are either under 18 or have the mentality of a toddler.

They can relate to his entitled / cry baby mentality. Can't get what you want? Just cry about it until you get it.

He thinks he's special because his daddy and mommy (the league) told him so.

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 02:54 PM
Still Bronies haven't refuted the topic.

They can't :confusedshrug::confusedshrug:

:djparty:djparty:djparty

aj1987
03-15-2022, 03:05 PM
LeBron is irrelevant and the Lakers are irrelevant. Yet, these ******s can't stop talking about LeBron or the Lakers. :roll:

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 03:07 PM
LeBron is irrelevant and the Lakers are irrelevant. Yet, these ******s can't stop talking about LeBron or the Lakers. :roll:

We saw the playoffs flourish when he was booted last season...no one missed him...ratings up too

Irrelevant

aj1987
03-15-2022, 03:14 PM
We saw the playoffs flourish when he was booted last season...no one missed him...ratings up too

Irrelevant

:roll: :roll:

You're crying yourself to sleep every single night and are on the verge of offing yourself 'cause of LeBron. Irrelevant doe... :roll:

Go play soggy sao with your fellow incel cuck24.

Baller789
03-15-2022, 03:17 PM
:roll: :roll:

You're crying yourself to sleep every single night and are on the verge of offing yourself 'cause of LeBron. Irrelevant doe... :roll:

Go play soggy sao with your fellow incel cuck24.

What he said was true tho.

Numbers don't lie.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 03:54 PM

Numbers don't lie.

They don't. That's why LeBron is a top 2 GOAT. :confusedshrug:

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 04:00 PM

Numbers don't lie.

Yep,

These guys get so riled up at literal facts.

Throwing tantrums, like their hero

MadDog
03-15-2022, 04:03 PM
I'm convinced that all Bron Stans are either under 18 or have the mentality of a toddler.

They can relate to his entitled / cry baby mentality. Can't get what you want? Just cry about it until you get it.

He thinks he's special because his daddy and mommy (the league) told him so.

I'm impartial to LeBron and think he's at worst Top 5 all-time. That being said, I could never root for him lol. Never liked his so called intangibles, and even worse, his know-nothing fanbase. All their talking points come from that pencil necked bitch, Nick Wright. :oldlol:

Axe
03-15-2022, 04:10 PM
Imagine Ignorapoopus (Full Court) coming back in this thread later, only to call each bronie 'dingus' many times again and do the same thing in other threads as well because he's just too autistic and so retarded to ignore them. :roll:

ImKobe
03-15-2022, 05:52 PM
The Lebron at the 5 gimmick needs to ****ing stop. If you're a fan of the team, you give 0 ****s about Lebron's averages and just want to see some adjustments that would actually result in this team playing some winning basketball (aka some ****ing defense). Lakers got outrebounded by 21 and gave up 19 offensive rebounds to the ****ing Raptors - a team that consistently gets killed on the defensive glass (30th in defensive rebounding) because of their lack of size.

Was Jason Kidd the mastermind all along? He goes to Dallas and turns them into an elite defensive team in 1 season while the Lakers look like a ****ing joke.

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 06:05 PM
The Lebron at the 5 gimmick needs to ****ing stop. If you're a fan of the team, you give 0 ****s about Lebron's averages and just want to see some adjustments that would actually result in this team playing some winning basketball (aka some ****ing defense). Lakers got outrebounded by 21 and gave up 19 offensive rebounds to the ****ing Raptors - a team that consistently gets killed on the defensive glass (30th in defensive rebounding) because of their lack of size.

Was Jason Kidd the mastermind all along? He goes to Dallas and turns them into an elite defensive team in 1 season while the Lakers look like a ****ing joke.

Amen

Passion and knowledge from a true fan :applause:

Legend248
03-15-2022, 07:17 PM

Says who? ESPN? LMAO if you ask most of the NBA players have Jordan and Kobe up there lmao.......so only you ******s and ESPN rank lebum so high, idiot mother ****er

NBAGOAT
03-15-2022, 07:56 PM
You have plenty to celebrate over and criticize Lebron for this year OP but you take it too far so ruins your credibility lol.

- Bron still has a neutral impact on defense even with the lazy defense so yes he can protect the rim a bit.
- didnt realize 8rpg was not being able to rebound
- sure he flexes but that's just something you dont like about him, nothing to do with how good he is or being a cancerous teammate. Other guys celebrate at the wrong moment. I've seen kent bazemore on the bench, I'm sure he loves it when bron celebrates down 20 :lol.

- easiest one to refute. It's hard even naming one guy who has called bron a bad teammate. the only report that ever came out was Ty Lue called him out when he was on the Cavs for his defensive effort. Based on that, you really cant assume he's a bad teammate. I'm not saying he isnt a bad teammate but would welcome if you could provide any link of a former teammate/coach saying he was bad for the locker room.

NBAGOAT
03-15-2022, 07:58 PM
Says who? ESPN? LMAO if you ask most of the NBA players have Jordan and Kobe up there lmao.......so only you ******s and ESPN rank lebum so high, idiot mother ****er

daryl morey said bron was the goat in 2018. You saying the opinion of a top 5 gm is worthless, a guy's whose main job is to evaluate how good a player is?

SATAN
03-15-2022, 08:08 PM

Dwight wasn't available.

Wally450
03-15-2022, 08:13 PM
Only read the first page and saw the OP getting owned. :oldlol:

Baller789
03-15-2022, 08:17 PM

Prove it.

1987_Lakers
03-15-2022, 08:24 PM
You have plenty to celebrate over and criticize Lebron for this year OP but you take it too far so ruins your credibility lol.

- Bron still has a neutral impact on defense even with the lazy defense so yes he can protect the rim a bit.
- didnt realize 8rpg was not being able to rebound
- sure he flexes but that's just something you dont like about him, nothing to do with how good he is or being a cancerous teammate. Other guys celebrate at the wrong moment. I've seen kent bazemore on the bench, I'm sure he loves it when bron celebrates down 20 :lol.

- easiest one to refute. It's hard even naming one guy who has called bron a bad teammate. the only report that ever came out was Ty Lue called him out when he was on the Cavs for his defensive effort. Based on that, you really cant assume he's a bad teammate. I'm not saying he isnt a bad teammate but would welcome if you could provide any link of a former teammate/coach saying he was bad for the locker room.

You really expect him to reply to a detailed post like this?

He doesn't have the intellect.

NBAGOAT
03-15-2022, 08:26 PM
You really expect him to reply to a detailed post like this?

He doesn't have the intellect.

yea i guess i was being hopeful

FilmyCogTurner
03-15-2022, 08:35 PM

and you have literally devoted yourself to a man who doesn't give a shit about you. Congratulations, you fell for it.

Full Court
03-15-2022, 08:41 PM
Imagine Ignorapoopus (Full Court) coming back in this thread later, only to call each bronie 'dingus' many times again and do the same thing in other threads as well because he's just too autistic and so retarded to ignore them. :roll:

The resident dingus crawled out from under his rock. :roll:

Look at this clown in a meltdown again.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcbsnews1.cbsistatic.com%2Fhub%2Fi %2F2011%2F01%2F11%2F956e3d2a-a644-11e2-a3f0-029118418759%2Fcop_giving_ticket.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
"You know why I pulled you over? For being a DINGUS."

Axe
03-15-2022, 08:43 PM
See? Truth hurts, we know. Thanks for proving my point.

Full Court
03-15-2022, 08:50 PM
See? Truth hurts, we know. Thanks for proving my point.

^Obviously a Bronie stan with little self awareness. :roll:

Dingus.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 10:22 PM
Prove it.

Try using Google. Even for a braindead LeBron hater like yourself, it shouldn't be too hard. :cheers:

Baller789
03-15-2022, 10:49 PM
Try using Google. Even for a braindead LeBron hater like yourself, it shouldn't be too hard. :cheers:

You claimed it. You prove it.

aj1987
03-16-2022, 11:02 AM
You claimed it. You prove it.

Baller789
03-16-2022, 08:42 PM

Again you claimed it. It's up to you to provide evidence. Unless youre chicken.

aj1987
04-06-2022, 06:25 PM
Again you claimed it. It's up to you to provide evidence. Unless youre chicken.
My 4 year old nephew could do it. If you still have difficulties, quote me again, Retard789. :cheers:

Baller789
04-06-2022, 06:31 PM
:blah:blah:blah

Then post a video of your 4 year old nephew doing it.

aj1987
04-06-2022, 06:42 PM
Then post a video of your 4 year old nephew doing it.

How are you this retarded?

Full Court
04-06-2022, 06:53 PM
There's a pretty intense competition for dumbest poster on ISH between Little Ashley and Dingus Axe.

aj1987
04-06-2022, 06:56 PM
Full **** on a full blown meltdown. :roll: :roll:

Spurs m8
04-06-2022, 06:56 PM
There's a pretty intense competition for dumbest poster on ISH between Little Ashley and Dingus Axe.

The funniest part of little Ashley - apart from his rage - is that he's mad about Bron threads that have died....but he bumps them to remind us again :roll:

Axe
04-06-2022, 06:58 PM
Dumbest? You are one to talk. Too bad for you i'm not the one who's rooting for ja morant to become mvp this year.

Full Court
04-06-2022, 06:59 PM
The funniest part of little Ashley - apart from his rage - is that he's mad about Bron threads that have died....but he bumps them to remind us again :roll:

I know. :roll:

Every time his mommy lets him on the internet, he bumps the "GOAT of turnovers" thread. It's awesome :lol

aj1987
04-06-2022, 07:01 PM

Soggy M8 doesn't know what subscriptions are. :roll:

Also not every one posts here every single day on dozens of accounts like you and your Full **** girlfriend. :cheers:

Spurs m8
04-06-2022, 07:02 PM

Also not every one posts here every single day on dozens of accounts like you and your Full **** girlfriend. :cheers:

You're still bumping them, you dumb fvck :roll::roll::roll:

And who the fvck subscribes to threads? Lmfao

Full Court
04-06-2022, 07:03 PM

Battle of wits....

unarmed.

And a temper tantrum. :lol

I think Little Ashley is now one of the dingus brothers.

aj1987
04-06-2022, 07:04 PM
https://c.tenor.com/JEQfeixxGMgAAAAC/crying-girl-cry-face.gif

Keep crying, Full ****. :cheers:

Full Court
04-06-2022, 07:06 PM
Keep crying, Full ****. :cheers:

^Living proof that Bronies are betas with abnormally high estrogen levels. :lol

aj1987
04-06-2022, 07:09 PM
i am Living proof that i am a beta with abnormally high estrogen levels. :lol

Agreed. :cheers:

Full Court
04-06-2022, 08:50 PM

Little Ashley is an example of what you get when your estrogen levels are higher than your IQ. :confusedshrug:

Baller789
04-06-2022, 08:51 PM

You made the claim, now stand by it. :lol

Full Court
04-06-2022, 09:38 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftu.duoduocdn.com%2Fuploads%2Fnews %2Fday_220406%2F202204061622427671.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Baller789
04-07-2022, 09:02 PM
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftu.duoduocdn.com%2Fuploads%2Fnews %2Fday_220406%2F202204061622427671.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Bron stans just follow their leader. :lol

GimmeThat
04-07-2022, 09:06 PM
Bron stans just follow their leader. :lol

in comparison to you, just slurping his banana

aj1987
04-17-2022, 06:02 AM
How am i this retarded?

Spurs m8
04-17-2022, 06:06 AM
This guy is the dumbest of cvnts lol

Are you one of those Indian dumb fvcks that scams people for a job?

Been getting a few calls from you lately...we all know you're not from amazon prime...get a real job

aj1987
04-17-2022, 06:09 AM
This guy is the dumbest of cvnts lol

Are you one of those Indian dumb fvcks that scams people for a job?

Been getting a few calls from you lately...we all know you're not from amazon prime...get a real job

Are you pissed cause you lost at soggy soa again, Cuck m8? Keep crying, you morbidly obese basement dwelling retard. :cheers:

Baller789
04-17-2022, 07:48 AM
Are you pissed cause you lost at soggy soa again, Cuck m8? Keep crying, you morbidly obese basement dwelling retard. :cheers:

Why would any of us be mad?

Your hero is the one who failed this season.

aj1987
04-26-2022, 11:23 AM
Why would any of us be mad?

Your hero is the one who failed this season.

And yet, you retards are the ones melting down. :oldlol: