PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's passing skills in a single GIF

nineiron
03-15-2022, 09:38 AM
dude is the most over rated passer in the history of the game. i have no idea why anyone thinks this clown is a good passer. he basically tries to make routine passes look flashy by either firing the ball hard or making elaborate gestures with his arms.

https://i.ibb.co/42zcWXH/68qf19.gif

Kblaze8855
03-15-2022, 09:58 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AromaticLeadingArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif

^
His best pass I never see in highlights.

A lot of his highlight plays wouldn’t make top daily plays if someone else did them but he had a few special passes like that.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 10:00 AM

^

A lot of his highlight plays wouldn’t make top daily plays if someone else did them but he had a few special passes like that.

that pass should have been cut off. you see the defender looking at bran when the pass comes.

Kblaze8855
03-15-2022, 10:01 AM
Having glanced at your other two current topics let me apologize to everyone for even replying. My tendency to not even open Lebron related topics has me lagging behind far as knowing all the trolls.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 10:02 AM
Having glanced at your other two current topics let me apologize to everyone for even replying. My tendency to not even open Lebron related topics has me lagging behind far as knowing all the trolls.

he's an over rated passer, no trolling.

btw, everyone knows you're a closet bran stan.

GimmeThat
03-15-2022, 10:25 AM
life is just a loop of hatred towards humanity for op.

and it's just a loop of training the animal to kill themselves as much as teaching a dog to grab a beer for the rest of us.

ShawkFactory
03-15-2022, 10:27 AM

:lol

Airupthere
03-15-2022, 10:29 AM

^

This is by luck

Kblaze8855
03-15-2022, 10:38 AM
Having checked the first 40 topics that come up with you involved are all LeBron related and I assume that number would stretch well into the hundreds which I suppose is why Jeff gave you that title under your name.

Most trolls kinda linger in the brush and shadows obscured from full view but you just out here roaming in the open wrecking up the countryside:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WeeklyNewBluebottle-size_restricted.gif

No reasonable person would try to reason with such a creature to begin with and I absolutely won’t. But I’m also not prone to destroy any creature I come across just because I don’t understand it. There’s room for humanity and trolls on this planet I just can’t promise you all the humans will agree if you just keep running around tearing up crops and scattering livestock.

Keep it to the shadows a bit. Don’t make the 2-3 topics at once. Maybe cut down on shit like whatever that other one is about Jeannie Buss. Be a lot easier for me to ignore you.

ShawkFactory
03-15-2022, 10:42 AM
This is by luck

Why? Look at the angle of the pass. Haywood was caught looking outside because of the direction of the ball. He was leaning the other way and was late getting his hands up to contest the pass.

It kind of reminds me on TV of when a hitter is late on a fastball. It looks like they're all over it but they're not.

You can call it luck if you want to, and I know how badly you do.

FKAri
03-15-2022, 10:48 AM
Having checked the first 40 topics that come up with you involved are all LeBron related and I assume that number would stretch well into the hundreds which I suppose is why Jeff gave you that title under your name.

To be fair to him, it's kinda hard to avoid Lebron threads on this site.

GimmeThat
03-15-2022, 11:01 AM
There’s room for humanity and trolls on this planet

that's like saying you've discovered aliens on earth, and you've deemed them as a lesser life form, while being disguised in the form of a human. but then, that also sounds like zombies, which should be enough reasons to destroy them, because if there aren't any cure, what's the point.

even for the nerds that argue there could be a cure, their paranoia and hatred towards Lebron will only make the symptoms worse. as much as showing a gesture in kindness only to be taken as being weak, being owned, and they can take advantage you of, and eventually, you're the one that has the illness instead of them.

based on the movie "Wedding Crasher" it is quite certain that "I told you so" does turn into suicidal thoughts based on how the universe is set up.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 11:33 AM

Most trolls kinda linger in the brush and shadows obscured from full view but you just out here roaming in the open wrecking up the countryside:

No reasonable person would try to reason with such a creature to begin with and I absolutely won’t. But I’m also not prone to destroy any creature I come across just because I don’t understand it. There’s room for humanity and trolls on this planet I just can’t promise you all the humans will agree if you just keep running around tearing up crops and scattering livestock.

Keep it to the shadows a bit. Don’t make the 2-3 topics at once. Maybe cut down on shit like whatever that other one is about Jeannie Buss. Be a lot easier for me to ignore you.

dude, you're so cringe.

highwhey
03-15-2022, 11:36 AM

:roll:

aj1987
03-15-2022, 11:53 AM

/thread

ImKobe
03-15-2022, 12:18 PM
He has some nice highlight passes for sure but I've never put him on the same level as Magic or CP3 or Jokic when it comes to consistency or his overall ability to control a game as the playmaker of a team. A lot of it is what you see from players like Harden and Westbrook. It's just him dominating the ball and then forcing his teammate to take a bad/rushed shot when the offense breaks down. He's one of the best in transition but it's not all-time level in the half court. He was a lot better at his peak but in recent years I've seen some horrible passes/decisions in big moments for him. He used to get crushed for passing up open looks in big moments when he had the ability to get to the rim or to the FT line.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 01:08 PM
He has some nice highlight passes for sure but I've never put him on the same level as Magic or CP3 or Jokic when it comes to consistency or his overall ability to control a game as the playmaker of a team. A lot of it is what you see from players like Harden and Westbrook. It's just him dominating the ball and then forcing his teammate to take a bad/rushed shot when the offense breaks down. He's one of the best in transition but it's not all-time level in the half court. He was a lot better at his peak but in recent years I've seen some horrible passes/decisions in big moments for him. He used to get crushed for passing up open looks in big moments when he had the ability to get to the rim or to the FT line.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Going by your evaluation of LeBron's playmaking, you must think Kobe was absolutely atrocious and downright cancerous, when it comes to playmaking.

PP34Deuce
03-15-2022, 01:57 PM
Lebron is not a PG like magic cp3 or kidd

Once you settle on that you won't overrate what he is which is a playmaker that makes elite passes. He does it better than similar guys tmac grant hill etc..

ShawkFactory
03-15-2022, 02:00 PM

That's because he hasn't played that way as much. He scores more than pretty much all of your game-controlling PGs.

I like to reference the 2020 playoffs as an example though. He took a backseat as a scorer and focused an playmaking and controlling the pace and was really really good at it.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 02:00 PM
Lebron is not a PG like magic cp3 or kidd

Once you settle on that you won't overrate what he is which is a playmaker that makes elite passes. He does it better than similar guys tmac grant hill etc..

sorry, but there isn't anything that Lebron is "elite" at.

ok, maybe flopping

aj1987
03-15-2022, 02:42 PM
That's because he hasn't played that way as much. He scores more than pretty much all of your game-controlling PGs.

I like to reference the 2020 playoffs as an example though. He took a backseat as a scorer and focused an playmaking and controlling the pace and was really really good at it.

He scored 0.1 fewer PPG than AD. Literally 2 fewer points over the 21 games. I agree with your post though.

ImKobe
03-15-2022, 04:51 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Going by your evaluation of LeBron's playmaking, you must think Kobe was absolutely atrocious and downright cancerous, when it comes to playmaking.

What's so funny about Jokic? He makes more passes per game than any player in the league and has been at the top or top 3 in that stat for years now. This is the first season since his rookie season that his AST-TO rate is worse than 2:1 (it was 3:1 last year) but obviously he's down 2 of his best scoring options so he's not playing with much talent either.

Bran's at 7.2 assists to 3.7 TOs in the playoffs for his career, that's not great. And you can make the excuse that he holds the ball more and scores more on offense but that's why he's not an ATG playmaker, he's just a stat-padder who holds the ball a lot so the play is going to result in him getting a potential assist or a shot in most cases and why we call out Bran Ball all the time.

Manny98
03-15-2022, 06:01 PM
What's so funny about Jokic? He makes more passes per game than any player in the league and has been at the top or top 3 in that stat for years now. This is the first season since his rookie season that his AST-TO rate is worse than 2:1 (it was 3:1 last year) but obviously he's down 2 of his best scoring options so he's not playing with much talent either.

Bran's at 7.2 assists to 3.7 TOs in the playoffs for his career, that's not great. And you can make the excuse that he holds the ball more and scores more on offense but that's why he's not an ATG playmaker, he's just a stat-padder who holds the ball a lot so the play is going to result in him getting a potential assist or a shot in most cases and why we call out Bran Ball all the time.

Don't mind AJ, he's probably never seen Jokic play more than twice

Full Court
03-15-2022, 08:53 PM
This one's my favorite:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fc9PngtH RYl6xO%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Full Court
03-15-2022, 08:53 PM
Don't mind AJ, he's probably never seen Jokic play more than twice

Yeah, Little Ashley's just not very smart.

3ba11
03-15-2022, 09:02 PM

^

The easiest alley-oop pass to catch or make is when the defender is looking at the passer and loses track of their man - it's literally a standard play that elite high schoolers make as a standard, let alone NBA players.

I've been caught myself looking at the passer as my man slips behind me, and I've done it to other guys

So it was a nice pass, but not that big a deal really... Guys like Nash, CP3, Magic or Mark Jackson are better passers, among many more.. People are just surprised to see a Karl Malone physique making that play, so it gets overrated

ShawkFactory
03-15-2022, 09:07 PM
The easiest alley-oop pass to catch or make is when the defender is looking at the passer and loses track of their man - it's literally a standard play that elite high schoolers make as a standard, let alone NBA players.

I've been caught myself looking at the passer as my man slips behind me, and I've done it to other guys

So it was a nice pass, but not that big a deal really... Guys like Nash, CP3, Magic or Mark Jackson are better passers, among many more.. People are just surprised to see a Karl Malone physique making that play, so it gets overrated

When you have to pull literally 4 of the greatest passing point guards of all time to make your point...it isn’t a good one.

3ba11
03-15-2022, 09:15 PM
When you have to pull literally 4 of the greatest passing point guards of all time to make your point...it isn’t a good one.

I said "many more", not just those 4..

I was watching MJ highlights yesterday and he made a no-look shovel pass with his left hand while dribbling - he made it look routine - I thought to myself "if that was Lebron, everyone would be going crazy because he's built like Karl Malone.. But it's the same passes that Jordan and tons of guys make."

Jordan averaged more APG than Lebron for the first 9 years of their playoff career - he only passed Jordan in playoff APG after Curry changed the game to a 3-point format with beginner spacing - this made assists so easy that Westbrook was Oscar for 3 straight years..

The first time Jordan ever played point guard in his career was at 26 years old and he averaged 30/9/11 for 24 games - this was 30 years before the "30/10/10 era" where Westbrook and Luka make it look routine.. That's the caliber of TALENT that jordan was (30/10/10 point guard in his first try) - if he played a PG role for his entire career, he would be higher than Lebron in career APG by wide margins

nineiron
03-15-2022, 09:17 PM
This one's my favorite:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fc9PngtH RYl6xO%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

lmao

ShawkFactory
03-15-2022, 09:21 PM
I was watching MJ highlights yesterday

Of course you were :lol

Baller789
03-15-2022, 09:21 PM
This one's my favorite:

Commentator:

"What a bounce pass by King James!"

nineiron
03-15-2022, 09:31 PM
Commentator:

"What a bounce pass by King James!"

Nick Wright would say it was the right basketball play and that it was Bosh's mistake.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 10:20 PM

You literally do not have a single argument to support your autistic ramblings, so as always you resort to " but but statpadder!!!!!111".

LeBron owns your soul and you know it.

As for your inane post, Jokic averaged 2.8 assists in the PO's with 6.4 APG, while scoring 3 fewer points than LeBron. In the RS, he averages 2.7 TOV's with 6.2 APG, while LeBron is at 7.4 and 3.5, while averaging almost 8 points more. LeBron is quite easily a better play maker than Jokic. I was laughing at your dumbass notion that LeBron only gets his stats because he's not good at basketball and he only cares about stats. That's your excuse, 'cause you know LeBron annihilates your boy in basically every single raw and advanced metric there is.

There's a reason as to why LeBron is universally considered to have the GOAT basketball IQ and is considered to be one of the greatest passers/playmakers ever. Not just among non PG's, but overall.

ImKobe
03-15-2022, 11:49 PM
You literally do not have a single argument to support your autistic ramblings, so as always you resort to " but but statpadder!!!!!111".

As for your inane post, Jokic averaged 2.8 assists in the PO's with 6.4 APG, while scoring 3 fewer points than LeBron. In the RS, he averages 2.7 TOV's with 6.2 APG, while LeBron is at 7.4 and 3.5, while averaging almost 8 points more. LeBron is quite easily a better play maker than Jokic. I was laughing at your dumbass notion that LeBron only gets his stats because he's not good at basketball and he only cares about stats. That's your excuse, 'cause you know LeBron annihilates your boy in basically every single raw and advanced metric there is.

There's a reason as to why LeBron is universally considered to have the GOAT basketball IQ and is considered to be one of the greatest passers/playmakers ever. Not just among non PG's, but overall.

What? You replied to me telling that Jokic has the better AST-TO ratio to make your point? He averaged 32/12/5 with just 2.4 TOs in last year's Playoffs with MPJ and Monte Morris as his 2nd and 3rd options. He averages 26 ppg for his Playoffs career so far and has the better AST-TO ratio in both RS & POs.

Jokic is a more gifted pure passer and a better playmaker overall. Nuggets have a top 10 offense with Will Barton as his 2nd option lmao. Lakers have been bottom 10 on offense in 3 out of the 4 years with Lebron. They weren't top 10 even in 2020.

Round Mound
03-16-2022, 01:58 AM
Too much already. Lebron is a very good passer. He is not a great mid range, long two or ft shooter like that of MJ and Kobe but he is an above average 3-point shooter. Lebron is definetly one of the best passers as a point forward. He is no pg but a very good passer for someone his size and girth.

Baller789
03-16-2022, 02:51 AM
Too much already. Lebron is a very good passer. He is not a great mid range, long two or ft shooter like that of MJ and Kobe but he is an above average 3-point shooter. Lebron is definetly one of the best passers as a point forward. He is no pg but a very good passer for someone his size and girth.

Pretty spot on. He's an overrated passer. But that doesn't mean he isn't good.

He's no better than Stockton, Kidd or Nash, but perhaps he's the best point forward.

Overracting Branstans acting like he is Magic Johnson level, he isn't.

Manny98
03-16-2022, 08:45 AM

:facepalm

Airupthere
03-16-2022, 08:54 AM
Nick Wright would say it was the right basketball play and that it was Bosh's mistake.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

warriorfan
03-16-2022, 08:57 AM

aj1987
03-16-2022, 11:24 AM
What? You replied to me telling that Jokic has the better AST-TO ratio to make your point?
That was not what you said in your first post. Do you have dementia?

"I've never put him on the same level as Magic or CP3 or Jokic when it comes to consistency or his overall ability to control a game as the playmaker of a team."

That was your original statement, when I bolded Jokic. As I said, Jokic is not a better playmaker than LeBron. That's just a fact.

He averaged 32/12/5 with just 2.4 TOs in last year's Playoffs with MPJ and Monte Morris as his 2nd and 3rd options. He averages 26 ppg for his Playoffs career so far and has the better AST-TO ratio in both RS & POs.
I literally just posted all his stats in my previous post. Also, this is obviously news to you, but AST-TOV ratio isn't a good indicator of who a better playmaker is. Players who score more are obviously going to have more TOV's. Charges count as TOV's as well. Again, that doesn't mean a player is a bad playmaker, 'cause he has a charge or two a game.

Also, Jokic averaged 30 PPG, not 32. Get your facts right.

Jokic is a more gifted pure passer and a better playmaker overall. Nuggets have a top 10 offense with Will Barton as his 2nd option lmao. Lakers have been bottom 10 on offense in 3 out of the 4 years with Lebron. They weren't top 10 even in 2020.

No, he's not. Not even close. You want to talk about top 10 offenses? Do you remember the '06 Cav's? They were 9th offensively. I'm pretty sure that you can't name more than 2 players on that team and you would only be able to name them 'cause they played with LeBron.

Since you keep bringing up team offensive rating, you do realize that John Stockton's Jazz were the 10th and 11th best offensive teams in the NBA when he averaged 14.5 and 14.2 APG (with only 3.6 and 3.2 TOV/G)? 16th in '88 and 17th in '89, when he lead the league in assists.

Why don't you bring up Magic and his AST-TOV ratio? He's at 11.2 and 3.9 for his career, while only averaging 19.5 PPG.

ImKobe
03-16-2022, 03:49 PM

"I've never put him on the same level as Magic or CP3 or Jokic when it comes to consistency or his overall ability to control a game as the playmaker of a team."

That was your original statement, when I bolded Jokic. As I said, Jokic is not a better playmaker than LeBron. That's just a fact.

I literally just posted all his stats in my previous post. Also, this is obviously news to you, but AST-TOV ratio isn't a good indicator of who a better playmaker is. Players who score more are obviously going to have more TOV's. Charges count as TOV's as well. Again, that doesn't mean a player is a bad playmaker, 'cause he has a charge or two a game.

No, he's not. Not even close. You want to talk about top 10 offenses? Do you remember the '06 Cav's? They were 9th offensively. I'm pretty sure that you can't name more than 2 players on that team and you would only be able to name them 'cause they played with LeBron.

Since you keep bringing up team offensive rating, you do realize that John Stockton's Jazz were the 10th and 11th best offensive teams in the NBA when he averaged 14.5 and 14.2 APG (with only 3.6 and 3.2 TOV/G)? 16th in '88 and 17th in '89, when he lead the league in assists.

Why don't you bring up Magic and his AST-TOV ratio? He's at 11.2 and 3.9 for his career, while only averaging 19.5 PPG.

What makes Lebron a better playmaker than Jokic? I still haven't heard one solid argument for Bran, other than that he scores more points himself, which means jack shit here. The fact is that he's led the Lakers to mediocre/terrible offenses for 4 straight years and now the team is a dumpster fire because he thought it would be a good idea to trade away all the good 3&D guys to bring in a player who doesn't play D or shoot 3s.

And Bran had Big Z, Drew gooden & Andy V in the frontcourt in '06 and they added Larry Hughes (a 22 ppg scorer in Washington) to that team as well. That's more scoring talent than what Jokic has had to work with this season. He doesn't have a single 15+ ppg teammate in the year 2022 yet the Nuggets still have one of the best offenses in the league because of his individual play. '06 is also the year of the scoring boom so Bran and other superstars took advantage of the new rules the league was enforcing and couldn't be stopped from getting to the rim or to the FT line, which is the main reason the Cavs were as successful, wasn't necessarily because of Lebron's playmaking, but rather the fact that teams had to either double him and give up open shots or play him single coverage and hope Bran has an off night.

Magic's 11.2 to 3.9 is still really great - that's a ~2.9 AST-TO ratio while Bran is at ~2.1. And Magic had a season where he averaged 24/6/12 with a 3.2 AST-TO ratio.

From 86-90 Playoffs (98 games) Magic averaged 21.1 ppg 12.8 apg with just 3.5 turnovers a game, that's a 3.65 AST-TO ratio. I don't think the "oh Bran scored more so of course he turned the ball over more" argument matters a whole lot here. Bran averages more TOs because he's never been a true point guard - he holds the ball as much as any player in NBA history & thus piles up the assist numbers like Harden & Luka & Trae. Kyrie was never a great playmaker and even he's had seasons of averaging 6+ assists & 24-27 ppg with ~2.5 turnovers a game. Bran is a TO machine because he's not this all-time great passer or the "smartest player ever", he has shaky handles and often forces bad passes that are uncatchable.

ShawkFactory
03-16-2022, 04:11 PM
What makes Lebron a better playmaker than Jokic? I still haven't heard one solid argument for Bran, other than that he scores more points himself, which means jack shit here. The fact is that he's led the Lakers to mediocre/terrible offenses for 4 straight years and now the team is a dumpster fire because he thought it would be a good idea to trade away all the good 3&D guys to bring in a player who doesn't play D or shoot 3s.

And Bran had Big Z, Drew gooden & Andy V in the frontcourt in '06 and they added Larry Hughes (a 22 ppg scorer in Washington) to that team as well. That's more scoring talent than what Jokic has had to work with this season. He doesn't have a single 15+ ppg teammate in the year 2022 yet the Nuggets still have one of the best offenses in the league because of his individual play. '06 is also the year of the scoring boom so Bran and other superstars took advantage of the new rules the league was enforcing and couldn't be stopped from getting to the rim or to the FT line, which is the main reason the Cavs were as successful, wasn't necessarily because of Lebron's playmaking, but rather the fact that teams had to either double him and give up open shots or play him single coverage and hope Bran has an off night.

Magic's 11.2 to 3.9 is still really great - that's a ~2.9 AST-TO ratio while Bran is at ~2.1. And Magic had a season where he averaged 24/6/12 with a 3.2 AST-TO ratio.

From 86-90 Playoffs (98 games) Magic averaged 21.1 ppg 12.8 apg with just 3.5 turnovers a game, that's a 3.65 AST-TO ratio. I don't think the "oh Bran scored more so of course he turned the ball over more" argument matters a whole lot here. Bran averages more TOs because he's never been a true point guard - he holds the ball as much as any player in NBA history & thus piles up the assist numbers like Harden & Luka & Trae. Kyrie was never a great playmaker and even he's had seasons of averaging 6+ assists & 24-27 ppg with ~2.5 turnovers a game. Bran is a TO machine because he's not this all-time great passer or the "smartest player ever", he has shaky handles and often forces bad passes that are uncatchable.

Varejao played 15 minutes a game and Hughes missed like 50.

ImKobe
03-16-2022, 09:04 PM
Varejao played 15 minutes a game and Hughes missed like 50.

Still more help than Jokic has had all year tbh.

ShawkFactory
03-16-2022, 10:32 PM
Still more help than Jokic has had all year tbh.

I mean sure..? The Nuggets have obviously been missing Murray and Porter in the grand scheme of things but their top 5 guys have missed almost no time so at least they've had continuity. Which is obviously important chemistry wise.

But it's splitting hairs and a useless exercise really. The difference isn't discernable enough to die on that hill.

Full Court
03-17-2022, 07:49 PM

Little Ashley wrote all of that text, when he could have just captured his thoughts with this picture:

:lebroncry:

Baller789
03-17-2022, 08:52 PM
Little Ashley wrote all of that text, when he could have just captured his thoughts with this picture:

:lebroncry:

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-20-2022, 12:32 AM
LeFraud is not a top 10 all-time player

Nilocon165
03-20-2022, 12:52 AM
Damn :lol op getting bodied

TheGoatest
03-20-2022, 07:28 AM
https://images4.imagebam.com/bf/a1/f4/ME8T5NK_o.gif

https://images4.imagebam.com/c5/e1/c3/ME8T5O7_o.jpg

Full Court
03-20-2022, 08:10 AM

aj1987
04-06-2022, 06:19 PM
autistic rambling
Hope this helps, you retard.

LeBron was purposefully slowing down the pace. You don't win against the Warriors (with a garbage ass team no less) playing run and gun ball. They're gonna out shoot you and destroy you. The Cavs would've lost in 4 straight blowouts if they played uptempo basketball.

He couldn't hand over the playmaking duties to others nor was he able to let others make decisions, because they're low IQ players. Shump and JR were terrible and can't create for others. Delly had a hard time bringing the ball up court. Actually, Shump is a below average playmaker, but the other two are worse than garbage.

The game in which Mozgov put up 28 points, the Cavs lost by 21 points. LeBron struggled shooting the ball, but he did have 20/12/8. 12 rebounds and 8 assists (oh wait, rebounds and assists only matter when it's Bird). Delly went 3-14, JR 2-12, Shump 2-9, JJ 0-3, etc.. A combined 18% FG%. Literally no one could hit a shot. To top it off, the Warriors went small and Moz couldn't guard anyone on the court. Bogut was benched and Green was playing at the C.

You're blaming LeBron for Moz not getting more involved in game 5 after the 28 point game, when in fact, the COACH played him 9 minutes. He played over 30 minutes in game 6 and LeBron got him involved. Dude put up 17/12/4.

For the series, the 3 guys who played the 3rd, 4th, and 5th highest minutes managed to score a combined 25.5 points on sub 40% TS. 29% FG% and 28% 3pt%.

LeBron James finished the 2015 NBA Finals with averages of 35.8 points, 13.3 rebounds, and 8.8 assists per game.

LeBron James is the first player in NBA Finals history to lead both teams in points, assists and rebounds for the entire series.

Without James on the floor, Cleveland’s field goal percentage dropped for 40% to 17%, and it’s offensive efficiency fell from 97.3 to 50.9.

According to Tom Haberstroh of ESPN, James accounted for 38.3% of Cleveland's points in the Finals, the second-highest percentage of team points in Finals history. He is edged only by Michael Jordan scoring 38.4% of the Bulls' points in the 1993 Finals, which Chicago won.

He was responsible for an average of 57.7 points per game on points he either scored or assisted on; which in turn, accounted for 62% of the Cavaliers’s points in the NBA Finals.

According to ESPN Stats & Information, by pulling the Elo Ratings for each team to make the NBA Finals before the series began, and taking into account a team’s home-court advantage, it was able to project each team’s chances of winning prior to the Finals. What was discovered was that James’ teams had the lowest expected winning percentage — 37% — out of any of the other players on this list. If you consider that James still managed to win two titles with those odds stacked against him, the four losses don’t seem so terrible. And if we look at the 2015 Finals by itself, we’ll realize that James did was pretty much unprecedented.

“If we look at a multi-year Statistical Plus/Minus talent projection for every NBA Finals team, this Cavs team ranks as the ninth-least talented NBA finalist since 1985. (By contrast, Cleveland’s opponents, the mighty Golden State Warriors, rank as the 14th-most talented.) Remove James, and things get even more dire; his supporting cast ranks as the third-worst team carried by its best player to the NBA Finals since 1985.”

If you were to take James’s talent rating (6.6) and replace it with that of the league-average player (0.0), the Cavaliers’s talent rating would dwindle to -0.1. So what the King ended up doing was carrying one of the three-worst supporting casts in NBA history to within two games of a championship. Of course, what we forgot to mention was that FiveThirtyEight also determined that these Golden State Warriors finished the year with the second-highest peak Elo Rating (1822) in NBA history and third-highest Composite Elo Rating of all time (1796), making them one of the best basketball teams ever. And what James did against them remarkable.

When LeBron was NOT on the floor, JR Smith, Matthew Dellavedova, James Jones and Iman Shumpert DID NOT MAKE A SHOT in the NBA Finals

Without LeBron James on the floor this series.
JR Smith 0/9 FG
Delly 0/7 FG
J. Jones 0/3 FG
Shumpert 0/2 FG
Total 0/21 FG

autistic rambling.
Big Z was a trash player, who made the AS teams in a weak ass EC. Make up your mind, you autistic little turd.

Verajao missed basically half the season. You forgot that, you cherrypicking turd.

Hughes was on the team for ~30 games, you ******.

And I have absolutely no idea why you're hyping up Gooden like he was a game changer.

autistic rambling
Yes, they don't. They have Gordon and Barton averaging 14.9 and 14.7. Funny how your cherrypicking autistic ass forgot to mention that Hughes played only 31 games. That doesn't suit your agenda, right? Also, if you're considering ORtg to be the end all for offensive efficiency, your idol os absolute r

autistic rambling
Except for the FACT that the rule change came into effect a season BEFORE. Hey, if you think it was because of the rules, then Kobe's 81 point game and 35 PPG season was just a product of the rule change and they dude was just milking it on a mediocre team (a team better than what LeBron had).

Lets also not act like that LeBron had a 27/7/7 season as a 19/20 year old in '05. Lets not forget that LeBron took a massive dookie on Kobe almost every single time that they met.

Are you autistic?

Wait. Stupid question on my part.

Read again, you stupid shit.

autistic rambling

You cherry picking retard. Read again:

Hey there, full ****. I see that FACTS hurt you in your **** again. :(

BigShotBob
04-06-2022, 09:25 PM
Angry Apu.

There is no metric beyond homerism that says Lebron is a better passer than Jokic.

1987_Lakers
04-06-2022, 09:29 PM

LeBron was purposefully slowing down the pace. You don't win against the Warriors (with a garbage ass team no less) playing run and gun ball. They're gonna out shoot you and destroy you. The Cavs would've lost in 4 straight blowouts if they played uptempo basketball.

He couldn't hand over the playmaking duties to others nor was he able to let others make decisions, because they're low IQ players. Shump and JR were terrible and can't create for others. Delly had a hard time bringing the ball up court. Actually, Shump is a below average playmaker, but the other two are worse than garbage.

The game in which Mozgov put up 28 points, the Cavs lost by 21 points. LeBron struggled shooting the ball, but he did have 20/12/8. 12 rebounds and 8 assists (oh wait, rebounds and assists only matter when it's Bird). Delly went 3-14, JR 2-12, Shump 2-9, JJ 0-3, etc.. A combined 18% FG%. Literally no one could hit a shot. To top it off, the Warriors went small and Moz couldn't guard anyone on the court. Bogut was benched and Green was playing at the C.

You're blaming LeBron for Moz not getting more involved in game 5 after the 28 point game, when in fact, the COACH played him 9 minutes. He played over 30 minutes in game 6 and LeBron got him involved. Dude put up 17/12/4.

For the series, the 3 guys who played the 3rd, 4th, and 5th highest minutes managed to score a combined 25.5 points on sub 40% TS. 29% FG% and 28% 3pt%.

LeBron James finished the 2015 NBA Finals with averages of 35.8 points, 13.3 rebounds, and 8.8 assists per game.

LeBron James is the first player in NBA Finals history to lead both teams in points, assists and rebounds for the entire series.

Without James on the floor, Cleveland’s field goal percentage dropped for 40% to 17%, and it’s offensive efficiency fell from 97.3 to 50.9.

According to Tom Haberstroh of ESPN, James accounted for 38.3% of Cleveland's points in the Finals, the second-highest percentage of team points in Finals history. He is edged only by Michael Jordan scoring 38.4% of the Bulls' points in the 1993 Finals, which Chicago won.

He was responsible for an average of 57.7 points per game on points he either scored or assisted on; which in turn, accounted for 62% of the Cavaliers’s points in the NBA Finals.

According to ESPN Stats & Information, by pulling the Elo Ratings for each team to make the NBA Finals before the series began, and taking into account a team’s home-court advantage, it was able to project each team’s chances of winning prior to the Finals. What was discovered was that James’ teams had the lowest expected winning percentage — 37% — out of any of the other players on this list. If you consider that James still managed to win two titles with those odds stacked against him, the four losses don’t seem so terrible. And if we look at the 2015 Finals by itself, we’ll realize that James did was pretty much unprecedented.

“If we look at a multi-year Statistical Plus/Minus talent projection for every NBA Finals team, this Cavs team ranks as the ninth-least talented NBA finalist since 1985. (By contrast, Cleveland’s opponents, the mighty Golden State Warriors, rank as the 14th-most talented.) Remove James, and things get even more dire; his supporting cast ranks as the third-worst team carried by its best player to the NBA Finals since 1985.”

If you were to take James’s talent rating (6.6) and replace it with that of the league-average player (0.0), the Cavaliers’s talent rating would dwindle to -0.1. So what the King ended up doing was carrying one of the three-worst supporting casts in NBA history to within two games of a championship. Of course, what we forgot to mention was that FiveThirtyEight also determined that these Golden State Warriors finished the year with the second-highest peak Elo Rating (1822) in NBA history and third-highest Composite Elo Rating of all time (1796), making them one of the best basketball teams ever. And what James did against them remarkable.

When LeBron was NOT on the floor, JR Smith, Matthew Dellavedova, James Jones and Iman Shumpert DID NOT MAKE A SHOT in the NBA Finals

JR Smith 0/9 FG
Delly 0/7 FG
J. Jones 0/3 FG
Shumpert 0/2 FG
Total 0/21 FG

Big Z was a trash player, who made the AS teams in a weak ass EC. Make up your mind, you autistic little turd.

Verajao missed basically half the season. You forgot that, you cherrypicking turd.

And I have absolutely no idea why you're hyping up Gooden like he was a game changer.

Yes, they don't. They have Gordon and Barton averaging 14.9 and 14.7. Funny how your cherrypicking autistic ass forgot to mention that Hughes played only 31 games. That doesn't suit your agenda, right? Also, if you're considering ORtg to be the end all for offensive efficiency, your idol os absolute r

Except for the FACT that the rule change came into effect a season BEFORE. Hey, if you think it was because of the rules, then Kobe's 81 point game and 35 PPG season was just a product of the rule change and they dude was just milking it on a mediocre team (a team better than what LeBron had).

Lets also not act like that LeBron had a 27/7/7 season as a 19/20 year old in '05. Lets not forget that LeBron took a massive dookie on Kobe almost every single time that they met.

Are you autistic?

My goodness, someone get an ambulance.

Full Court
04-06-2022, 09:39 PM

JR Smith 0/9 FG
Delly 0/7 FG
J. Jones 0/3 FG
Shumpert 0/2 FG
Total 0/21 FG

Are you autistic?

Wow. This little girl wrote an entire thesis when he could have captured it all in two words: "I'm stupid."

What a butthurt moron. :lol

nineiron
04-07-2022, 08:18 AM
Wow. This little girl wrote an entire thesis when he could have captured it all in two words: "I'm stupid."

LMFAO. and i bet NO ONE read it.

:banana:

aj1987
04-17-2022, 06:01 AM
LMFAO. and i bet NO ONE read it.

:banana:

I bet you can't read in the first place.

Keep melting, Full ****. :cheers:

Baller789
04-17-2022, 08:02 AM

Keep melting, Full ****. :cheers:

By the looks of it you are the one on meltdown.

Btw, who read the novel you just made up?

j3lademaster
04-17-2022, 10:37 AM

^

A lot of his highlight plays wouldn’t make top daily plays if someone else did them but he had a few special passes like that.Very nice pass, the defense lost track of their man ever so slightly.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2RslIzgE6BJfHO/giphy.gif

This one the defense did their job. No chance(seemingly) of a backdoor cut and knew where the ballhandler was. Pass was just too good.

j3lademaster
04-17-2022, 10:41 AM

Keep melting, Full ****. :cheers:You just this angry of a person by default, or are you truly the one melting down?

Baller789
04-17-2022, 08:54 PM
You just this angry of a person by default, or are you truly the one melting down?

It's all that pent up semen inside of him.

aj1987
04-26-2022, 11:20 AM
By the looks of it you are the one on meltdown.

Btw, who read the novel you just made up?

People with more than 2 brain cells. :cheers:

You just this angry of a person by default, or are you truly the one melting down?

Yeah, when you get humiliated with facts, call the other person angry. :oldlol: