PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have the video of Lebum elowing Siakam last night??

Legend248
03-15-2022, 11:45 AM
Of course no call on Lebum but did anyone catch that elbow he thew on purpose? The refs are scared to call ANYTHING on lebum.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 11:47 AM
LeCoward keeps this up, someone's gonna knock his teeth out.

Airupthere
03-15-2022, 11:48 AM
30ppg would not show it but he has been starting to play like an old man getting away with dirty plays. I didnt see the game but I wouldnt be surprised if he got away with another offensive foul. He's been getting away with stiffarming a lot more now.

bullettooth
03-15-2022, 11:50 AM
Here's the video:
https://twitter.com/ThisIsJMichael/status/1503596327980130304

LeBron is trash.

Gudo
03-15-2022, 11:52 AM
Here's the video:
https://twitter.com/ThisIsJMichael/status/1503596327980130304

LeBron is trash.

Siakam got called for the foul?

Johnny32
03-15-2022, 12:00 PM
LeDesperation.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 12:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez5iU_vfyZA

why is LeStatPad still in the game?

also, the elbow was a result of crab dribbling. you can't really blame LeNoSkill, it wasn't intentional.

but the refs blew the call.

Johnny32
03-15-2022, 12:03 PM
Hurrr, why is siakam still in duh gane.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 12:09 PM
Hurrr, why is siakam still in duh gane.

do you consider Siakam a superstar?

also, it's not like it takes much energy to guard LeNoSkill

GimmeThat
03-15-2022, 12:11 PM
Siakam had his feet planted firm but maybe too wide in drawing charges, then somewhat stuck his head out.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 12:13 PM
Siakam had his feet planted firm but maybe too wide in drawing charges, then somewhat stuck his head out.

he wasn't expecting an NBA level player to crab dribble and have their elbows out

GimmeThat
03-15-2022, 12:17 PM
he wasn't expecting an NBA level player to crab dribble and have their elbows out

so did he force Lebron to drive one way or another? if so, did he use his body.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 12:19 PM

also, the elbow was a result of crab dribbling. you can't really blame LeNoSkill, it wasn't intentional.

it's only a matter of time that Lebron gets his teeth knocked out. and i can't wait to see it!

Legend248
03-15-2022, 12:50 PM
it's only a matter of time that Lebron gets his teeth knocked out. and i can't wait to see it!

I hope some rookie ****s his ass up :oldlol:

Legend248
03-15-2022, 12:51 PM
Siakam got called for the foul?

yes he did....I dont get how smh

nineiron
03-15-2022, 01:02 PM
I hope some rookie ****s his ass up :oldlol:

man i was yelling at the tv for Scottie Barnes to get up and pop LeRoid in the mouth. but i think Barnes was a bit in shock. he was probably thinking "did the veteran really just pull the biggest bitch move and throw that ball at my face while i'm on the ground?"

too bad Isiah Washington got held back that time. would love to have seen him go ham on LeBum's face.

bullettooth
03-15-2022, 01:34 PM
Isaiah Stewart should have had his way with LeBum.

tpols
03-15-2022, 01:45 PM

Wow so he decks him with a vicious elbow and then has the gall to basically tell him to deal with it and **** off while he gets FTs for the offensive foul.

Lebrons fraud career in a nutshell right here folks.

If I ever was to play against this dude and had true NBA size id be pulling bill lambiers left and right. I would turn it into an art form.

n00bie
03-15-2022, 01:53 PM
Wow so he decks him with a vicious elbow and then has the gall to basically tell him to deal with it and **** off while he gets FTs for the offensive foul.

If I ever was to play against this dude and had true NBA size id be pulling bill lambiers left and right. I would turn it into an art form.

LeBron is the biggest entitled little bitch to ever enter the league.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 02:03 PM
LeBron is the biggest entitled little bitch to ever enter the league.

correct

ArbitraryWater
03-15-2022, 02:13 PM

Nah, Siakam most likely complained and LeBron said it wasnt his fault, that he was in a natural running motion.

tpols
03-15-2022, 02:19 PM
Nah, Siakam most likely complained and LeBron said it wasnt his fault, that he was in a natural running motion.

Yea and then HE got FTs for delivering the elbow.

:biggums:

What?

If I slam elbowed someone in the face by accident I would apologize. If it was a retaliatory thing after I got hit I wouldn't but that wasn't the case here. The dude is a bitch for not owning up to it.

nineiron
03-15-2022, 02:19 PM

if it was the other way around, LeBitch would be on the floor for 30min.

k0kakw0rld
03-15-2022, 02:28 PM
LeCoward keeps this up, someone's gonna knock his teeth out.

Get some help man! for real. You are sick it's not normal.

Airupthere
03-15-2022, 02:28 PM

What?

If I slam elbowed someone in the face by accident I would apologize. If it was a retaliatory thing after I got hit I wouldn't but that wasn't the case here. The dude is a bitch for not owning up to it.

This. Being the older guy in the league with supposedly nothing else to prove as his career winds down, he sure seems uptight and becoming worse of an ahole. If he gets disrespected by these young ones, he deserves it.

ArbitraryWater
03-15-2022, 02:34 PM

What?

agreed but look

lebron > kobe

nineiron
03-15-2022, 02:34 PM
Get some help man! for real. You are sick it's not normal.

you didn't want Pascal or Scottie to stand up for themselves?

n00bie
03-15-2022, 02:36 PM
you didn't want Pascal or Scottie to stand up for themselves?

They took the W without resorting to LeBums dirty plays.

tpols
03-15-2022, 02:40 PM
They took the W without resorting to LeBums dirty plays.

He still needs to be put in his place. I wish siakam wouldve at least gone nose to nose with him and called him out for the ***** he is. Guy needs to be checked hard.

n00bie
03-15-2022, 02:42 PM
He still needs to be put in his place. I wish siakam wouldve at least gone nose to nose with him and called him out for the ***** he is. Guy needs to be checked hard.

But then Siakam would have been suspended for a couple games. Raps need him man. We're fighting for the 6th spot

aj1987
03-15-2022, 02:51 PM

It ain't Kobe. That dude got 2 pieced by a certified bum in Chris Childs. :roll:

Airupthere
03-15-2022, 02:53 PM
It ain't Kobe. That dude got 2 pieced by a certified bum in Chris Childs. :roll:

That's because Lebron doesn't stay in front of anyone's face. He's always slipping in dirty moves or flops to back out of a confrontation or waits for people to pull him back.

tpols
03-15-2022, 02:55 PM

That's the point. Kobe in that gif actually did throw a cheap shot elbow, which Chris recognized, and checked him for it. Which is what needs to happen to LeBron. Kobe was a young sort of punk back then though. Veteran Kobe didn't pull stunts like this.

tpols
03-15-2022, 02:57 PM
But then Siakam would have been suspended for a couple games. Raps need him man. We're fighting for the 6th spot

Won't get suspended for going nose to nose and calling him bitch. Maybe a technical or ejection for that game but they already had it won. Guys are afraid to go at LeBron though because of the union power he holds.

Spurs m8
03-15-2022, 03:00 PM

How true is this....

nineiron
03-15-2022, 03:00 PM
That's the point. Kobe in that gif actually did throw a cheap shot elbow, which Chris recognized, and checked him for it. Which is what needs to happen to LeBron. Kobe was a young sort of punk back then though. Veteran Kobe didn't pull stunts like this.

it WILL happen if LeBitch keeps throwing these cheap shots. no one respects LeBitch and he knows it ("i want my damn respek")

it will be a glorious day when someone throws hands at LeBitch. you will see with your own eyes how much of a bitch he truly is.

aj1987
03-15-2022, 03:15 PM

I feel like you have the reading comprehension of a rock. :facepalm

Legend248
03-15-2022, 04:55 PM

Calm down bitch before I put a 2 piece to your face kid, as I said DM me ill set it up and **** your ass up

mr4speed
03-15-2022, 05:40 PM
Won't get suspended for going nose to nose and calling him bitch. Maybe a technical or ejection for that game but they already had it won. Guys are afraid to go at LeBron though because of the union power he holds.
This is spot on and what is wrong with the NBA. If this kind of thing goes unchecked it will get ugly. No player should be above being confronted. Remember when Isiah was torching Stockton and then drove into the lane and Karl Malone threw a forearm into Isiah's face? There was blood everywhere and Isiah had to be taken to the hospital to get something like 25 or maybe 30 stitches. Players can only stand so much abuse and someone is going to snap.

ClipperRevival
03-15-2022, 09:38 PM
Saw it live, was not surprised. This is what he does and why I can't respect him

nineiron
03-15-2022, 09:41 PM
This is spot on and what is wrong with the NBA. If this kind of thing goes unchecked it will get ugly. No player should be above being confronted. Remember when Isiah was torching Stockton and then drove into the lane and Karl Malone threw a forearm into Isiah's face? There was blood everywhere and Isiah had to be taken to the hospital to get something like 25 or maybe 30 stitches. Players can only stand so much abuse and someone is going to snap.

LeBitch would have went to the hospital too if everyone didn't hold Isiah Washington back.

n00bie
03-16-2022, 06:25 AM

https://youtu.be/dSdJQ-aXS-A

Full Court
03-16-2022, 06:58 AM
Bronie's going into a complete meltdown.

Much like his fanbois. :lol

aj1987
03-16-2022, 11:04 AM
LeBitch would have went to the hospital too if everyone didn't hold Isiah Washington back.

You should just stick to talking about your job at McDonald's, midget. :roll:

GimmeThat
03-16-2022, 11:13 AM
Bronie's going into a complete meltdown.

Much like his fanbois. :lol

your defense mechanism is showing. when the world moves on without you just perfectly fine, you cringe at yourself, then say, all those period really ought to train me no more pissing my pants and time to embrace the closet bran stan you are and let his will be done.

Legend248
03-16-2022, 12:43 PM
You should just stick to talking about your job at McDonald's, midget. :roll:

You keep mentioning midgets lol is that how your life is? And you keep projecting it onto others? As I stated before DM me im from LA ill **** your ass up

Johnny32
03-16-2022, 12:48 PM
Lol these nerds in denial don't realize lebron's the goat to these young players.

Legend248
03-16-2022, 01:38 PM
Lol these nerds in denial don't realize lebron's the goat to these young players.

Says who? Does ANYBODY ask lebum to help them with their game? LOL NOBODY ASKS HIM TO HELP THEM WITH THEIR GAME BECAUSE THEY KNOW HES A FRAUD AND HAS NO MOVES. ALL HIS MOVES ARE IS (COMPLAIN, STIFF ARM AND PASS) THATS IT. NOBODY ASKS TO WORK WITH LEBUM DURING THE OFF SEASON. Remember kyrie, jason tatum and even Kawhi worked with kobe. Nobody asks lebum for help which tells you something.

bullettooth
03-16-2022, 02:26 PM
Says who? Does ANYBODY ask lebum to help them with their game? LOL NOBODY ASKS HIM TO HELP THEM WITH THEIR GAME BECAUSE THEY KNOW HES A FRAUD AND HAS NO MOVES. ALL HIS MOVES ARE IS (COMPLAIN, STIFF ARM AND PASS) THATS IT. NOBODY ASKS TO WORK WITH LEBUM DURING THE OFF SEASON. Remember kyrie, jason tatum and even Kawhi worked with kobe. Nobody asks lebum for help which tells you something.

Don't forget LeBron ran to Hakeem for help... didn't learn shit. His footwork is still trash.

Johnny32
03-16-2022, 03:15 PM

Cap down tardboy and i might read your post next time.

FilmyCogTurner
03-16-2022, 05:27 PM

Kobe squared up you soft bitch

Jasper
03-16-2022, 08:20 PM
saw the vid ... if this is a younger player I would say he is owning another.

At Bron's age this was pure and simple : A dirty play.

aj1987
04-06-2022, 06:32 PM
You keep mentioning midgets lol is that how your life is? And you keep projecting it onto others? As I stated before DM me im from LA ill **** your ass up

#1. I'm not from LA

#2. I have nothing to gain from beating the piss out of a basement dwelling loser like yourself

#3. I could meet you, but I'm not stepping foot in that cesspool of a city anytime soon, but hey, I'll be in Dallas next week, if you want to meet up, gonna be there at Loewe's and can meet your cunty ass, if I'm not swamped with work and meetings.

#4. Go kill yourself. :cheers:

Full Court
04-06-2022, 06:45 PM
#1. I'm not from LA

#2. I have nothing to gain from beating the piss out of a basement dwelling loser like yourself

#3. I could meet you, but I'm not stepping foot in that cesspool of a city anytime soon, but hey, I'll be in Dallas next week, if you want to meet up, gonna be there at Loewe's and can meet your cunty ass, if I'm not swamped with work and meetings.

#4. Go kill yourself. :cheers:

Little Ashley in a meltdown again. Lol.

Pa the tic.

aj1987
04-06-2022, 06:48 PM
https://c.tenor.com/JEQfeixxGMgAAAAC/crying-girl-cry-face.gif

Aww. Stop crying, little girl. :)

Full Court
04-06-2022, 06:53 PM

I see Little Ashley still hasn't figured out that you shouldn't come to a battle of wits unarmed. :lol

aj1987
04-06-2022, 06:57 PM

Try taking your autism pill on time. :cheers:

Full Court
04-06-2022, 06:59 PM

Try taking your autism pill on time. :cheers:

Wow, great comeback! :applause:

Battle of wits.....

unarmed.

aj1987
04-06-2022, 07:03 PM

Keep crying, Full ****. :cheers:

Full Court
04-06-2022, 07:05 PM
Keep crying, Full ****. :cheers:

Bronies in a full blown crisis. And Little Ashley is leading the pack. :roll:

aj1987
04-06-2022, 07:07 PM

Aww. Keep crying, Full ****. :cheers:

Full Court
04-06-2022, 07:07 PM
^Living proof that Bronies are betas with abnormally high estrogen levels. :lol

aj1987
04-06-2022, 07:10 PM
I'm a retard :lol

Agreed. :cheers:

Full Court
04-06-2022, 07:30 PM
Agreed. :cheers:

^And this, folks, is what happens when you have low testosterone/high estrogen levels.

Emotionally fragile beta.

aj1987
04-17-2022, 05:59 AM
And this, folks, is what happens when you have low testosterone/high estrogen levels.

Emotionally fragile beta.
Yes. You are an emotionally fragile beta. :cheers:

Spurs m8
04-17-2022, 06:04 AM
Here's this absolute dipshit again...getting upset by FullCourt and bumping threads we all finished with long ago.

Sick posting, you unaware micro d1ck

aj1987
04-17-2022, 06:08 AM
Here's this absolute dipshit again...getting upset by FullCourt and bumping threads we all finished with long ago.

Sick posting, you unaware micro d1ck

Look at this little snowflake. Go back to sucking ***** in the corner, you ******. Better yet, jump off a cliff. The world doesn't need your level of stupidity. :cheers:

Baller789
04-17-2022, 08:06 AM
Look at this little snowflake. Go back to sucking ***** in the corner, you ******. Better yet, jump off a cliff. The world doesn't need your level of stupidity. :cheers:

If youre smart enough, you should know that calling people names actually shows your psychological scars and trauma instead of the bravado youre trying to project right?

aj1987
04-26-2022, 11:21 AM
If youre smart enough, you should know that calling people names actually shows your psychological scars and trauma instead of the bravado youre trying to project right?

Did you get that mom to type that out for you? Usually your posts make you seem like an 8 year old with autism.