PDA

View Full Version : Zero LeBron Haters on Reddit Right Now

8Ball
03-20-2022, 12:54 AM
The Number 1 thread on reddit right now with the number 1 fan viewership:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/ti9gna/lebron_james_has_passed_karl_malone_and_is_now/

All love for LeBron inside. No haters to be found, nearly 10 000 upvotes. The most popular discussion in the world has reached a consensus that LeBron has reach GOAT status or 1B GOAT status.

I remember sitting there in 2009 absolutely convinced LeBron was the GOAT and it's finally happened. 25 years after Jordan's 2nd retirement someone came and took the throne.

Next year when Kareem is surpassed I might have to go sky diving to bring me a bigger high.

https://i.ibb.co/D4kBpqN/Screen-Shot-2022-03-20-at-12-57-48-AM.png

SO CLOSE.

Spurs m8
03-20-2022, 12:58 AM
You're literally a fvcking liar.

Go into the lakers game thread and there are people making fun of him and shitting on him

Reckon you could be honest, just for one day?

I don't think you can.

Keep taking those Ls

Axe
03-20-2022, 01:03 AM
You're literally a fvcking liar.

Go into the lakers game thread and there are people making fun of him and shitting on him

Reckon you could be honest, just for one day?

I don't think you can.

Keep taking those Ls
They need pawns like you in ukraine rn

Soggy m8

1987_Lakers
03-20-2022, 01:05 AM
Another stat I just found out.

LeBron only 14th in total regular season games played
Malone is 6th
Kareem is 2nd

And he is still #2 in all-time scoring.

Spurs m8
03-20-2022, 01:08 AM
Also...imagine using reddit as some form of benchmark for anything lmfao

As I said in another thread (which is what triggered you into making this thread), people all over all social platforms are shitting all over him

He has been exposed and less and less people are buying it.

The facade is unravelling

Cop that

1987_Lakers
03-20-2022, 01:11 AM
:cry:

:oldlol:

Nilocon165
03-20-2022, 01:14 AM
Poor guy thought one losing season at 37 years old would somehow change Bron’s GOAT status and now he can’t take it :lol

2much_knowledge
03-20-2022, 01:17 AM
Hey Op..... Got Milk? Lol

Slurp slurp and gulp

Keno
03-20-2022, 02:41 AM

Malone is 6th
Kareem is 2nd

remarkable, pass-first player too.

3ba11
03-20-2022, 02:47 AM

Malone is 6th
Kareem is 2nd

He isn't a good scorer compared to the best scorers of all-time, just like Reggie Miller can't f*ck with Bird despite scoring thousands more points.

Career totals are just another way to entertain dumb fans since they aren't smart enough to track the real stats (production rate, aka dominance level)

LAL
03-20-2022, 02:48 AM
Sort by "controversial" if you want to see the hidden and diwnvoted comments. Reddit is a leftist echo chamber.

Spurs m8
03-20-2022, 03:03 AM
He isn't a good scorer compared to the best scorers of all-time, just like Reggie Miller can't f*ck with Bird despite scoring thousands more points.

Career totals are just another way to entertain dumb fans since they aren't smart enough to track the real stats (production rate, aka dominance level)

Or they're in denial

Baller789
03-20-2022, 03:57 AM

Slurp slurp and gulp

:roll:

TheGoatest
03-20-2022, 07:23 AM
That's only one less hater (alts) than there is on this forum. :oldlol:

TheGoatest
03-20-2022, 07:39 AM

Malone is 6th
Kareem is 2nd

If LeBron passes only Malone in games played = 40K points, guaranteed.

Full Court
03-20-2022, 08:07 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/ti9gna/lebron_james_has_passed_karl_malone_and_is_now/

All love for LeBron inside. No haters to be found, nearly 10 000 upvotes. The most popular discussion in the world has reached a consensus that LeBron has reach GOAT status or 1B GOAT status.

I remember sitting there in 2009 absolutely convinced LeBron was the GOAT and it's finally happened. 25 years after Jordan's 2nd retirement someone came and took the throne.

Next year when Kareem is surpassed I might have to go sky diving to bring me a bigger high.

SO CLOSE.

Then you should go hang out on Reddit if you can't handle honest discussion, snowflake.

This guy^.... 25 years of depression, and he's still melting down. You can't make this up. :roll:

Full Court
03-20-2022, 08:08 AM
Sort by "controversial" if you want to see the hidden and diwnvoted comments. Reddit is a leftist echo chamber.

This too.^

StrongLurk
03-20-2022, 08:46 AM
Most Lebron haters are just mega stans of Jordan/Kobe or casual NBA viewers.

8Ball
03-20-2022, 09:17 AM

So all the downvoted comments, the 3-5 are at the bottom of the reddit barrell. Lmfao. Nobody cares what they have to say.

LeBron haters are literally outcasts and losers that nobody pays attention to.

Love to see it.

8Ball
03-20-2022, 09:18 AM
Most Lebron haters are just mega stans of Jordan/Kobe or casual NBA viewers.

While I was working out at the gym I listened to a Kobe stan argue with his friends that Kobe > LeBron. His friends literally thought the Kobe stan friend was retarded and shook their heads. I laughed while doing my squats.

8Ball
03-20-2022, 09:20 AM

Jordan has no career totals worth bragging about because Jordan does not have the longevity.

When Jordan tried to extend his career he failed.

8Ball
03-20-2022, 09:21 AM
Then you should go hang out on Reddit if you can't handle honest discussion, snowflake.

This guy^.... 25 years of depression, and he's still melting down. You can't make this up. :roll:

Reddit is literally where the majority of serious NBA people hang out to discuss. For example, 3ball said he stopped watching NBA a decade ago so yours and his opinion don't mean anything.

If the majority has decided that Bron is GOAT or 2nd GOAT then consensus has been reached.

8Ball
03-20-2022, 09:23 AM
Also...imagine using reddit as some form of benchmark for anything lmfao

As I said in another thread (which is what triggered you into making this thread), people all over all social platforms are shitting all over him

He has been exposed and less and less people are buying it.

The facade is unravelling

Cop that

You read everything I write.

8Ball
03-20-2022, 09:24 AM

Slurp slurp and gulp

I see lots of semen on your face, is that what you refer to as milk? :lol

8Ball
03-20-2022, 09:26 AM
If LeBron passes only Malone in games played = 40K points, guaranteed.

The 40 000 point threshold will be the moment LeBron stands at the mountain top. Alone.

People will say Jordan this or that, but did Jordan score literally 40 000 effing points? Jordan has rings but Robert Horry has more! Durant is at 26 000 and will probably stop at 30k or 34k.

40 000! When someone says Jordan is better than LeBron the ONLY argument I need is to respond with "40 000". That's it.

When Bron retires and argues with Larry Bird or Magic about GOATness, all Bron has to say is "40 000".

There will be no answer, argument over.

tpols
03-20-2022, 09:29 AM
Reddit has some good subreddits for miscellaneous things but any political or mainstream it is a joke ~ full of 20 year old liberal freshman know it all college types with absolutely no room for rebuttal.

They group think upvotes themselves into the sky and instead of listening to the counter argument downvote and bury all dissention. YouTube and Twitter have much more balanced discussions with more age groups represented since they've been popular for longer. Of course 20 year old kids are going to be like the LeBron kiddies on here hyping him up all day because they haven't seen any other generation play.

Baller789
03-20-2022, 10:04 AM
Gayball on serious damage control with what? 7 posts in a row?

Spurs m8
03-20-2022, 11:31 AM
SEVEN POSTS IN A ROW :roll::roll:

If that's not a meltdown, then I don't know what is :roll::roll::roll:

8Ball
03-20-2022, 11:33 AM

I cover all the angles. All the arguments.

I have yet to be wrong.

8Ball
03-20-2022, 11:34 AM
SEVEN POSTS IN A ROW :roll::roll:

If that's not a meltdown, then I don't know what is :roll::roll::roll:

You read all my posts even when you claim not to read them.

I refuted every single point and argument in this thread.

TheGoatest
03-20-2022, 12:31 PM

Counting alts, you had several 20+ post streaks. That's mighty impressive. In fact, I say that is a record that won't be broken by anyone. :roll:

fsvr54
03-20-2022, 01:22 PM
Lebron dickriders are some of the saddest people on Earth

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-20-2022, 01:51 PM
LeFraud's Hall of Fame Teammates
AD
Carmelo
Wade
Rondo
Shaq
Love
Bosh
Dwight
Ray
Kyrie
Westbrook
Ben
Rose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

LeFraud's Opponents
Dirk/Kawhi/Steph/KD/Giannis all won championships on his watch.

LeFraud's Glaring Weaknesses
Had teammates cover up his defeciencies on both sides of the court whether it be shooting the ball,closing in 4th quarters and elite defense.

LeFraud Missing the Playoffs
He has missed the playoffs 3 times in his career and is on the verge of missing it again for the 4th time despite all of these all-star level talent on his team.

Jack of all trades Master of NONE
He can score,pass,rebound,play some defense but he's never been the best in any of those categories.

Conclusion : LeFraud is not a top 10 all-time player

Full Court
03-20-2022, 04:30 PM
Reddit is literally where the majority of serious NBA people hang out to discuss. For example, 3ball said he stopped watching NBA a decade ago so yours and his opinion don't mean anything.

If the majority has decided that Bron is GOAT or 2nd GOAT then consensus has been reached.

Which clearly shows that you're an irredeemable idiot. Every single poll, and every reputable organization, still has MJ at #1. Including the Bronie-slurping ESPN.

You trying to pretend facts don't exist doesn't change them. Your hero never was #1, still isn't #1, by overwhelming majority consensus.

And guess what, his chances to ever become #1 went bye bye. Looks like you have another 25-year meltdown ahead of you. :lol

1987_Lakers
03-20-2022, 05:04 PM
Which clearly shows that you're an irredeemable idiot. Every single poll, and every reputable organization, still has MJ at #1. Including the Bronie-slurping ESPN.

You trying to pretend facts don't exist doesn't change them. Your hero never was #1, still isn't #1, by overwhelming majority consensus.

And guess what, his chances to ever become #1 went bye bye. Looks like you have another 25-year meltdown ahead of you. :lol

Sorry, the most popular and informative NBA forum voted LeBron the GOAT.

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=2004777

Baller789
03-20-2022, 08:46 PM

Yes because more people pay attention to an NBA forum than mainstream media like ESPN.

:rolleyes:

Baller789
03-20-2022, 08:47 PM
Counting alts, you had several 20+ post streaks. That's mighty impressive. In fact, I say that is a record that won't be broken by anyone. :roll:

Says theConstipation and NoPower32 :lol

Full Court
03-21-2022, 07:06 AM

Of course you point to an internet forum as an example of a "poll." :lol

You should look into how actual scientific polling is done. Here's a hint: it's not making a "poll" thread on an internet forum.

You just keep showing how biased you are. Or how dumb you are.

GrayGoat
03-21-2022, 07:38 AM
Spursm8 post replied within 4 minutes of op creating this thread :milton

Bankaii
03-21-2022, 08:51 AM
You just keep showing how biased you are. Or how dumb you are.
Holy irony.

8Ball
03-21-2022, 10:46 PM

I went to a party the other night filled with intellectuals that were into basketball. PhDs, Masters, Doctors.

All of them in unison were LeBron GOAT camp.

Was I surprised? No.

People with high IQ pick LeBron. It's that simple.

8Ball
03-21-2022, 10:47 PM

Wilt top 3 all time according to you. Enough said. :roll:

8Ball
03-21-2022, 10:47 PM
Spursm8 post replied within 4 minutes of op creating this thread :milton

He reads everything I write.

Manny98
03-21-2022, 10:49 PM
I went to a party the other night filled with intellectuals that were into basketball. PhDs, Masters, Doctors.

Was I surprised? No.

Yh sure you did

https://i.postimg.cc/Pq3f5hjm/2pxpg7jg4pm21.jpg

8Ball
03-21-2022, 10:50 PM
https://i.ibb.co/VqWxr65/Screen-Shot-2021-08-09-at-8-36-38-PM.png

I agree.

Full Court
03-21-2022, 10:57 PM

Was I surprised? No.

Obvious liar.

No way this guy ever gets invited to a party.

No intellectual is going to lower himself to cavort with a borderline retard.

His social circle is fellow toilet cleaners.

Nice try, Leslie. :roll:

8Ball
03-21-2022, 11:14 PM
Obvious liar.

No way this guy ever gets invited to a party.

No intellectual is going to lower himself to cavort with a borderline retard.

His social circle is fellow toilet cleaners.

Nice try, Leslie. :roll:

This post reeks of jealousy.

Full Court
03-21-2022, 11:28 PM
This post reeks of jealousy.

And you reek of toilet water. :lol

You've been established as a liar, so it's not like anyone believes you anyway. See, I know.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fh12tthcbmx741.j pg%3Fwidth%3D960%26crop%3Dsmart%26auto%3Dwebp%26s% 3D1a9a6364da6f034fa8910258af8b5e38f0a8f11e&f=1&nofb=1

8Ball
03-21-2022, 11:31 PM
I have never lied on this forum or ever been wrong.

Full Court
03-21-2022, 11:32 PM
I have never lied on this forum or ever been wrong.

And there's another one. :roll:

You don't even know what the truth is.

Baller789
03-21-2022, 11:51 PM
And there's another one. :roll:

You don't even know what the truth is.

:roll:

Bronbron23
03-21-2022, 11:53 PM

SO CLOSE.

What a lying fakkit. Dudes be killin bron all the time on reddit. You gotta stop smokin your namesake bruh

8Ball
03-22-2022, 10:49 AM
What a lying fakkit. Dudes be killin bron all the time on reddit. You gotta stop smokin your namesake bruh

I just went on reddit front page and its all LeBron love. What you smoking bro?

Here is just a sample thread:

4000 upvotes:

With his epic performance tonight, LeBron is now averaging 30.0 PPG on the season, and has moved back into first place in the scoring title race.
He is now averaging 30.0/8.2/6.3 this season. He turned 37 years old halfway through it.

Appreciate greatness.

Another thread

Almost 4000 upvotes:

LeBron James in Cleveland tonight: 38/11/12/1/1 on 17-29 FG
Absolute MONSTER statline

58.6 FG%

38 PTS

11 REB

12 AST

1 STL

1 BLK

17-29 FG

0-4 3PT

4-4 FT

FilmyCogTurner
03-22-2022, 11:49 AM

Was I surprised? No.

If by "party" you mean burning trash bin then yeah.. sure, your story might have some validity.

8Ball
03-22-2022, 11:58 AM
If by "party" you mean burning trash bin then yeah.. sure, your story might have some validity.

Sorry you guys don't have any intellectual friends so you wouldn't know.

FilmyCogTurner
03-22-2022, 12:06 PM
Sorry you guys don't have any intellectual friends so you wouldn't know.

Yeah well unlike you we don't need some idiots around us telling us how to think.. and that my friend is why you are wrong and that is why you suck.

NBAGOAT
03-22-2022, 06:17 PM
lot of intellectuals dont have the time to watch basketball :lol. Spend most of their time on their work.

8Ball
03-22-2022, 07:24 PM
lot of intellectuals dont have the time to watch basketball :lol. Spend most of their time on their work.

A lot of them watch basketball.

1 of them was in the Jordan camp 10 years ago and I was pleasantly surprised to see him switch to the LeBron camp over the last few years.

I assume this is happening everywhere in the world.

ESPN analysts like Stephen A Smith will soon follow when its popular to do so.

Baller789
03-22-2022, 08:24 PM

1 of them was in the Jordan camp 10 years ago and I was pleasantly surprised to see him switch to the LeBron camp over the last few years.

Cool story bro.

Full Court
03-22-2022, 08:26 PM

Sorry, if Bronie hasn't reached the top yet, which by consensus he has not, then he's not ever going to. Don't worry though, if you wait another 25 years, someone may still pass up MJ.

8Ball
03-22-2022, 10:58 PM
Cool story bro.

Thank you.

Spurs m8
03-23-2022, 03:14 AM
Op states he's never lied on this forum

Thread title he created is literally a lie - and that's not even debatable :roll::roll:

For anyone doubting...just go to NBA sub reddit, click on a thread related to him, sort by controversial and watch him be torn apart, for being the b1tch he is.

OP, you really do suit being a bron stan....a liar and a loser

8Ball
03-23-2022, 08:23 AM
Op states he's never lied on this forum

Thread title he created is literally a lie - and that's not even debatable :roll::roll:

For anyone doubting...just go to NBA sub reddit, click on a thread related to him, sort by controversial and watch him be torn apart, for being the b1tch he is.

OP, you really do suit being a bron stan....a liar and a loser

What a meltdown. Exactly on night of march 20, 2022 there were zero haters in nba reddit to be found. Again I am right. Always right, never wrong.

Did you give your kid up for adoption yet like I recommended? Its time.