PDA

View Full Version : A summary of milestones occurring in the miracle that is LeBron James' 2021-22 season

TheGoatest
03-20-2022, 10:47 AM
-Became the all-time regular season + playoffs combined scoring leader
-Became the first career "triple quintuple" player in history with 10.000 career rebounds and 10.000 career assists
-Had his 1000th blocked shot, which gives him an extra digit needed to sum up his career stats, which no other player in history has
-Passed Karl Malone to become the all-time #2 leading scorer

All this while averaging 30 on 50%. At the age of 37. In his 19th season. With a nagging knee injury. :applause: :rockon: :eek:
Webster's Dictionary needs to invent a new word to describe this man, because "amazing", "incredible", "astonishing", etc. aren't enough.

Johnny32
03-20-2022, 11:20 AM
LeGOAT.

Johnny32
03-20-2022, 11:24 AM
It's funny how desperate old lebron still being this good has made mj and kobe fans. we saw their guys and neither were even close to this beast.

i rem the tards on espn saying he'd age horribly and quickly lol 20 years later still doing it to em.

Spurs m8
03-20-2022, 11:40 AM
Imagine calling another man a miracle.

This guy is either paid

Or a 10/10 loser.

Still unsure which one

8Ball
03-20-2022, 12:01 PM
-Became the all-time regular season + playoffs combined scoring leader
-Became the first career "triple quintuple" player in history with 10.000 career rebounds and 10.000 career assists
-Had his 1000th blocked shot, which gives him an extra digit needed to sum up his career stats, which no other player in history has
-Passed Karl Malone to become the all-time #2 leading scorer

All this while averaging 30 on 50%. At the age of 37. In his 19th season. With a nagging knee injury. :applause: :rockon: :eek:
Webster's Dictionary needs to invent a new word to describe this man, because "amazing", "incredible", "astonishing", etc. aren't enough.

If you think this year was impressive.

Wait next year when he surpasses Kareem.

8Ball
03-20-2022, 12:01 PM
Imagine calling another man a miracle.

This guy is either paid

Or a 10/10 loser.

Still unsure which one

It is 3am in australia mate. Stop smoking crack so you can go to sleep. :oldlol:

Spurs m8
03-20-2022, 12:09 PM
Another double post.

You coming down off drugs, again, bruh?

8Ball
03-20-2022, 12:10 PM
Another double post.

You coming down off drugs, again, bruh?

Its noon here.

You still high off drugs and can't sleep.

Spurs m8
03-20-2022, 12:11 PM
Its noon here.

You still high off drugs and can't sleep.

I'm watching the Formula 1 and looking after the little one

Joys of being a parent, champ

8Ball
03-20-2022, 12:12 PM
It's funny how desperate old lebron still being this good has made mj and kobe fans. we saw their guys and neither were even close to this beast.

i rem the tards on espn saying he'd age horribly and quickly lol 20 years later still doing it to em.

I never thought LeBron surpassing Malone would make LeBron haters have a meltdown like this.

Wait until he surpasses Kareem, they may just commit suicide :roll:

Every time I come here for shits and giggles my presence creates so much rage and anger inside them. :lol

8Ball
03-20-2022, 12:24 PM
I'm watching the Formula 1 and looking after the little one

Joys of being a parent, champ

You would be doing your kid a huge life favor by giving him up for adoption effective tomorrow.

Spurs m8
03-20-2022, 12:25 PM
You would be doing your kid a huge life favor by giving him up for adoption effective tomorrow.

My kid is going to live an amazing life...cheers

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-20-2022, 01:57 PM
LeFraud's Hall of Fame Teammates
AD
Carmelo
Wade
Rondo
Shaq
Love
Bosh
Dwight
Ray
Kyrie
Westbrook
Ben
Rose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

LeFraud's Opponents
Dirk/Kawhi/Steph/KD/Giannis all won championships on his watch.

LeFraud's Glaring Weaknesses
Had teammates cover up his defeciencies on both sides of the court whether it be shooting the ball,closing in 4th quarters and elite defense.

LeFraud Missing the Playoffs
He has missed the playoffs 3 times in his career and is on the verge of missing it again for the 4th time despite all of these all-star level talent on his team.

Jack of all trades Master of NONE
He can score,pass,rebound,play some defense but he's never been the best in any of those categories.

Conclusion : LeFraud is not a top 10 all-time player