PDA

View Full Version : LeHaters wheres that same energy from when you said Bron could never pass Karl/Kareem

FultzNationRISE
03-20-2022, 10:53 AM
Remember when Lebron could never become the all time scoring champ? Remember when you declared he wasnt skilled on offense, couldnt carry the scoring load, didnt have killer insinct? Yall had a lot of energy back then.

Where is it now?? Lebron is second all time in regular season scoring, first in playoff scoring. First in combined scoring.

And now I dont hear all that same talk.

Pretty interesting aint it?

I thought you was gonna keep that same energy.

Wha- wha- whaa h-h-happened??

F****in f*****s.

TheGoatest
03-20-2022, 10:58 AM
I remember around 2012-2016, when all-time career total rankings were the hottest shit bumping in the LeBron hater alts' cassette players. Especially when for a brief moment it looked like Kobe had a remote chance of catching Kareem.

Now the times have changed and career total rankings mysteriously suddenly don't matter for the alts. :roll:

8Ball
03-20-2022, 12:09 PM
Kareem held the record for 38 years and counting now.

Bron will break it next year god willing.

That record held for 39 years. I may not be alive to see someone else break it again.

Johnny32
03-20-2022, 12:18 PM

That record held for 39 years. I may not be alive to see someone else break it again.

He's averaged 25+ for 18 seasons in a row and didn't have any season missing injuries. Pretty much impossible to duplicate. It will never be broken again.

8Ball
03-20-2022, 12:27 PM
He's averaged 25+ for 18 seasons in a row and didn't have any season missing injuries. Pretty much impossible to duplicate. It will never be broken again.

To crack 40 000 points, someone would have to average 27 ppg for 21 seasons straight at 71 games per season average.

I don't see a point guard doing it since they normally don't have longevity.
Centers don't last that long either in the modern NBA.
We need a new small forward or a large shooting guard to do it over 21 seasons.

I just don't see it happening.

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-20-2022, 01:55 PM
LeFraud's Hall of Fame Teammates
AD
Carmelo
Wade
Rondo
Shaq
Love
Bosh
Dwight
Ray
Kyrie
Westbrook
Ben
Rose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

LeFraud's Opponents
Dirk/Kawhi/Steph/KD/Giannis all won championships on his watch.

LeFraud's Glaring Weaknesses
Had teammates cover up his defeciencies on both sides of the court whether it be shooting the ball,closing in 4th quarters and elite defense.

LeFraud Missing the Playoffs
He has missed the playoffs 3 times in his career and is on the verge of missing it again for the 4th time despite all of these all-star level talent on his team.

Jack of all trades Master of NONE
He can score,pass,rebound,play some defense but he's never been the best in any of those categories.

Conclusion : LeFraud is not a top 10 all-time player

FultzNationRISE
03-20-2022, 02:28 PM
LeFraud's Hall of Fame Teammates
AD
Carmelo
Wade
Rondo
Shaq
Love
Bosh
Dwight
Ray
Kyrie
Westbrook
Ben
Rose

LeFraud's Opponents
Dirk/Kawhi/Steph/KD/Giannis all won championships on his watch.

LeFraud's Glaring Weaknesses
Had teammates cover up his defeciencies on both sides of the court whether it be shooting the ball,closing in 4th quarters and elite defense.

LeFraud Missing the Playoffs
He has missed the playoffs 3 times in his career and is on the verge of missing it again for the 4th time despite all of these all-star level talent on his team.

Jack of all trades Master of NONE
He can score,pass,rebound,play some defense but he's never been the best in any of those categories.

Conclusion : LeFraud is not a top 10 all-time player

Mods, I want you to exit this guy off the premises, and I want you to exit him off his feet and use his HEAD to open the ****ing DOOR.

https://youtu.be/GcDl8N71AWI

Nilocon165
03-20-2022, 02:40 PM
Mods, I want you to exit this guy off the premises, and I want you to exit him off his feet and use his HEAD to open the ****ing DOOR.

https://youtu.be/GcDl8N71AWI
:roll:

3ba11
03-20-2022, 02:47 PM
Career totals records = Playing at a lower level for longer (lebron)

Production rate = degree of domination (MJ)

If Kareem wasn't goat with the career points lead and 6 rings/MVP, then why would Lebron be goat with 2 less rings?

Btw, no one said that Lebron couldn't get career totals records - no one said that because longevity is a lesser accomplishment than domination, winning and clutch

Full Court
03-21-2022, 07:11 AM
Remember when Lebron could never become the all time scoring champ? Remember when you declared he wasnt skilled on offense, couldnt carry the scoring load, didnt have killer insinct? Yall had a lot of energy back then.

Where is it now?? Lebron is second all time in regular season scoring, first in playoff scoring. First in combined scoring.

And now I dont hear all that same talk.

Pretty interesting aint it?

I thought you was gonna keep that same energy.

Wha- wha- whaa h-h-happened??

F****in f*****s.

Well, OP, the second two still stand. Bronie CANNOT carry the scoring load, and he absolutely lacks killer instinct - as is demonstrated in every game as he leads his super team to 11 games BELOW .500.

As to the other claim, about Bronie can never become a scoring champ, you wanna point us to whoever said that? Or are you just pulling that out of your gelatinous rear end?

TheGoatest
03-21-2022, 09:36 AM
Career totals records = Playing at a lower level for longer (lebron)

Production rate = degree of domination (MJ)

Except LeBron is better than Jordan in both of these.

27.1 ppg, 7.5 rpg & 7.4 apg > 30.1 ppg, 6.2 rpg & 5.3 apg

However, the real nail in the coffin is:

27.1 ppg, 7.5 rpg & 7.4 apg over 1363 games >>>>> 30.1 ppg, 6.2 rpg & 5.3 apg over 1072 games

Baller789
03-21-2022, 08:32 PM
Except LeBron is better than Jordan in both of these.

27.1 ppg, 7.5 rpg & 7.4 apg > 30.1 ppg, 6.2 rpg & 5.3 apg

However, the real nail in the coffin is:

27.1 ppg, 7.5 rpg & 7.4 apg over 1363 games >>>>> 30.1 ppg, 6.2 rpg & 5.3 apg over 1072 games

Yeah, and who played in a higher scoring era?

MrFonzworth
03-21-2022, 09:33 PM

Diabetes might take you out before lebron even breaks it