This is my resume:

2 NBA Championships
2 Finals MVPs
1 NBA MVP
9 Scoring Titles
1 NBA DPOY
3 All Defensive 1st Teams

Who am I?

Only one NBA player has more than 7 scoring titles. Jordan has everything on that list and then some.

nineiron
03-21-2022, 03:58 PM
Only one NBA player has more than 7 scoring titles. Jordan has everything on that list and then some.

you're on the right track!

nineiron
03-21-2022, 03:59 PM
This is my resume:

2 NBA Championships
2 Finals MVPs
1 NBA MVP
9 Scoring Titles
1 NBA DPOY

Who am I?

I'd say any player with this resume is an instant Hall of Famer, wouldn't you?

nineiron
03-21-2022, 04:01 PM
This is my resume:

2 NBA Championships
2 Finals MVPs
1 NBA MVP
9 Scoring Titles
1 NBA DPOY

Who am I?

this is a trick question.

the resume above represents the difference between MJ and Lebron.

let that sink in.

FultzNationRISE
03-21-2022, 04:10 PM
Wow, fascinating OP.

Now let's play Guess The Era:

Short three point line.
Shortened first round.
No zone defense.
24 teams.
Auto mechanics and grocery baggers.
Refs on the mafia payroll.

Anyone?

Spurs m8
03-21-2022, 04:13 PM
They're not gonna like this :roll:

SouBeachTalents
03-21-2022, 04:22 PM
Yeah, but the problem is you could literally do this same thing for LeBron and virtually any other player in history and get a similar, if not even more lopsided result.

You want to use this criteria to argue Jordan's better than LeBron, fine, I'm not gonna disagree with that. But it completely invalidates your "LeBron sucks" and "LeBron's not top 10" arguments :lol

nineiron
03-21-2022, 04:45 PM
Yeah, but the problem is you could literally do this same thing for LeBron and virtually any other player in history and get a similar, if not even more lopsided result.

You want to use this criteria to argue Jordan's better than LeBron, fine, I'm not gonna disagree with that. But it completely invalidates your "LeBron sucks" and "LeBron's not top 10" arguments :lol

ok let's do the same with Kareem and Lebron:

2 NBA Championships
2 NBA MVPs
1 scoring title
4 blocks leader
1 rebounding leader

there's another HOF level player difference between Kareem and Lebron.

nineiron
03-21-2022, 04:46 PM
Wow, fascinating OP.

Short three point line.
Shortened first round.
No zone defense.
24 teams.

Anyone?

stfu. PJ Tucker and Draymond are rim protectors in this weak ass era.

SouBeachTalents
03-21-2022, 04:50 PM
ok let's do the same with Kareem and Lebron:

2 NBA Championships
2 NBA MVPs
1 scoring title
4 blocks leader
1 rebounding leader

there's another HOF level player difference between Kareem and Lebron.
Yeah, but after Jordan & Kareem there aren't too many other players you can use that with to get an advantage over LeBron. So out of the thousands of players in history, he'd be ahead of all but 3 or 4.

nineiron
03-21-2022, 04:51 PM
Yeah, but after Jordan & Kareem there aren't too many other players you can use that with to get an advantage over LeBron. So out of the thousands of players in history, he'd be ahead of all but 3 or 4.

so you have Lebron at #5?

Gudo
03-21-2022, 04:58 PM
That gap in accomplishments is huge considering Lebron has more seasons played.

SouBeachTalents
03-21-2022, 04:58 PM
so you have Lebron at #5?
Personally, I have him top 2, an opinion you obviously will disagree with :lol But I feel like Kareem has an excellent argument to be ranked ahead of him, Wilt & Russell too depending on how you feel about the era they played in. Besides those guys, the difference between LeBron's resume and everybody else's would be like a top 10-15 player ever.

nineiron
03-21-2022, 05:00 PM
That gap in accomplishments is huge considering Lebron has more seasons played.

yes, yes it is.

nineiron
03-21-2022, 05:01 PM
Personally, I have him top 2, an opinion you obviously will disagree with :lol But I feel like Kareem has an excellent argument to be ranked ahead of him, Wilt & Russell too depending on how you feel about the era they played in. Besides those guys, the difference between LeBron's resume and everybody else's would be like a top 10-15 player ever.

ok, but you have to admit that 3 out of Lebron's 4 rings were lucky af.

SouBeachTalents
03-21-2022, 05:07 PM
ok, but you have to admit that 3 out of Lebron's 4 rings were lucky af.
Any instance of LeBron being lucky has others of him being unlucky. Getting drafted to Cleveland, never having a better teammate than Mo Williams for 7 years, losing in '09 averaging nearly 40 ppg, losing Kyrie & Love in 2015, losing putting up historic production in '17 & '18, AD getting hurt the last 2 years.

2013 yes, he got extraordinarily lucky in the final 30 seconds of Game 6, the Heat win that game literally 1/100 times. 2016 he had things break his way, but he still played phenomenally to put Cleveland in position to win. I honestly disagree 2020 was lucky for him. The Lakers were the top seed all season then lost HCA for the entire playoffs. How those playoffs would've played out had the season not been postponed is purely subjective opinion.

FultzNationRISE
03-21-2022, 05:09 PM
stfu. PJ Tucker and Draymond are rim protectors in this weak ass era.

Bro do you want me to just beat the shit out of your ****ing face rn???

Bc if thats the energy you want, just say the word and you can get served QUICK. The Bron Fam does NOT. ****ING. PLAY that ****ing BULLSHIT.

Do you understand me dickhead?? Tell me you understand me good af right now, or I swear to God....

nineiron
03-21-2022, 05:11 PM

Bc if thats the energy you want, just say the word and you can get served QUICK. The Bron Fam does NOT. ****ING. PLAY that ****ing BULLSHIT.

Do you understand me dickhead?? Tell me you understand me good af right now, or I swear to God....

post your address here. i will gladly go there and break your face.

Spurs m8
03-21-2022, 05:13 PM

:roll::roll:

nineiron
03-21-2022, 05:14 PM
Any instance of LeBron being lucky has others of him being unlucky. Getting drafted to Cleveland, never having a better teammate than Mo Williams for 7 years, losing in '09 averaging nearly 40 ppg, losing Kyrie & Love in 2015, losing putting up historic production in '17 & '18, AD getting hurt the last 2 years.

2013 yes, he got extraordinarily lucky in the final 30 seconds of Game 6, the Heat win that game literally 1/100 times. 2016 he had things break his way, but he still played phenomenally to put Cleveland in position to win. I honestly disagree 2020 was lucky for him. The Lakers were the top seed all season then lost HCA for the entire playoffs. How those playoffs would've played out had the season not been postponed is purely subjective opinion.

he was a #1 pick, did you think he was gonna get drafted to a good team?

in 2015, he was going up against Steph the choker and Klay the spot up shooter. not that unlucky.

Gudo
03-21-2022, 05:24 PM

This tantrum is very reminiscent of Lebron :oldlol:

Nilocon165
03-21-2022, 05:26 PM

:roll:

Full Court
03-21-2022, 06:54 PM
nineiron has these Bronies SHOOK. Again. :roll:

FultzNationRISE
03-21-2022, 06:58 PM

Holy PHUCK :roll: :roll: :roll:

Full Court
03-21-2022, 07:02 PM
Holy PHUCK :roll: :roll: :roll:

Epic Bronie meltdown.^

Daily occurrence around here.

NBAGOAT
03-21-2022, 07:11 PM
he was a #1 pick, did you think he was gonna get drafted to a good team?

in 2015, he was going up against Steph the choker and Klay the spot up shooter. not that unlucky.

yea you should build a better roster in 7 years lol. gilbert spends money now and look it didnt even take a year for mobley to have a good team around him.

Calling the goat pg of our era a choker and one of the best 3nD guys ever in klay just a spot up shooter and not even mentioning draymond is biased as hell lol

RogueBorg
03-21-2022, 07:44 PM
Wow, fascinating OP.

Short three point line.
Shortened first round.
No zone defense.
24 teams.

Anyone?

You act like Jordan was the only player playing under the rules you listed. If it was so easy where are all the other players who did what Jordan was able to do?

RogueBorg
03-21-2022, 07:45 PM

FultzNationRise will pull a Lebron and go run and hide LOL

RogueBorg
03-21-2022, 07:48 PM
this is a trick question.

the resume above represents the difference between MJ and Lebron.

let that sink in.

Dang man, I never realized the gap was that wide, fantastic post.

nineiron
03-21-2022, 10:25 PM
yea you should build a better roster in 7 years lol. gilbert spends money now and look it didnt even take a year for mobley to have a good team around him.

Calling the goat pg of our era a choker and one of the best 3nD guys ever in klay just a spot up shooter and not even mentioning draymond is biased as hell lol

you don't think Curry's a choker? do you even watch games?