PDA

View Full Version : So the Lakers almost beat Philly without LeBrick..

nineiron
03-24-2022, 09:31 AM
it's pretty obvious that LeRoid is bringing this team down.

if he played last night, the Lakers would have lost by 15+

Nb1
03-24-2022, 09:42 AM
Another game lost without Lebron. Lebron has to literally put up the best stats ever to lift thise bums to wins. But tbh Stanley,Gabriel,Monk,Reeves + the number 1 in TO by far and worst 3pt and FT shooter in the league. Like wtf, not even a G league team is that bad. Its insane that Lebron at 37 is putting them in the playoff picture all by himself. GOAT

Gudo
03-24-2022, 09:43 AM
Yeah, they like to say Lebron's teammates are all trash and yet they almost beat the sixers with embiid and harden playing.

SouBeachTalents
03-24-2022, 09:48 AM
Almost winning one regular season game, that’s impressive. The Bulls won 55 of them without Jordan, and nearly made the conference finals.

nineiron
03-24-2022, 09:59 AM
Almost winning one regular season game, that’s impressive. The Bulls won 55 of them without Jordan, and nearly made the conference finals.

no one was saying that the Bulls' roster was trash.

but of course it's a bran stan reflex to try to diminish MJ whenever their boy gets criticized.

try addressing the topic of the thread bran stan. if the Lakers are such trash without LeRoid, why did they almost beat the Sixers without him?

ArbitraryWater
03-24-2022, 10:05 AM
OP you celebrating losses now?

SouBeachTalents
03-24-2022, 10:09 AM
no one was saying that the Bulls' roster was trash.

but of course it's a bran stan reflex to try to diminish MJ whenever their boy gets criticized.

try addressing the topic of the thread bran stan. if the Lakers are such trash without LeRoid, why did they almost beat the Sixers without him?
Because, believe it or not, over the course of an 82 game season, unusual results take place. The 21 win Raptors beat the ‘96 Bulls, the 17 win Lakers destroyed the 73 win Warriors. One team almost beating another in one game out of 82 shouldn’t even be worthy of a discussion.

Nb1
03-24-2022, 10:18 AM
How tf do people expect a team with starters like Monk,Reeves,Gabriel, Stanley Johnson and WBrick to beat anybody anyway �� Westbrook is leading the TO, worst 3pt and worst FT stats among others. Not only are the starters a bunch of G league players but they also have to deal with a guy where people create songs about his turnovers and shooting abilities. I honestly, not even in primamry school saw the TO that WB does lol

nineiron
03-24-2022, 10:32 AM
How tf do people expect a team with starters like Monk,Reeves,Gabriel, Stanley Johnson and WBrick to beat anybody anyway �� Westbrook is leading the TO, worst 3pt and worst FT stats among others. Not only are the starters a bunch of G league players but they also have to deal with a guy where people create songs about his turnovers and shooting abilities. I honestly, not even in primamry school saw the TO that WB does lol

LeBrick is the all time turnover leader in the NBA.

ShawkFactory
03-24-2022, 11:15 AM

I was just thinking this. He literally made a thread about how a team almost won :lol

Full Court
03-24-2022, 11:24 AM

The Bronies are the only people I've seen celebrating losses. :lol

As long as Bronie gets his statz, that is.

nineiron
03-24-2022, 11:41 AM

who's celebrating?

just pointing out that LeFraud makes no difference

bullettooth
03-24-2022, 11:43 AM

Lakers couldn't even make the playoffs until AD showed up. Then they won a championship.

Hmmm....

1987_Lakers
03-24-2022, 11:44 AM
Lakers couldn't even make the playoffs until AD showed up. Then they won a championship.

Hmmm....

MJ went 1-9 before Pippen showed up, then they won championships.

hmmm

bullettooth
03-24-2022, 11:46 AM
MJ went 1-9 before Pippen showed up, then they won championships.

hmmm

Bulls won a championship the year Pippen showed up? Interesting. Didn't know this. Thanks. Tell us more!

1987_Lakers
03-24-2022, 11:50 AM
Bulls won a championship the year Pippen showed up? Interesting. Didn't know this. Thanks. Tell us more!

He was getting dicked down by Bird before Pippen showed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RVMJSCTj5Y&t

Bulls had a 7 point lead with 11 minutes left in the fourth. Celtics however went on a Bird-led run in the fourth and completed the sweep. Jordan shot 0/8 in the fourth but did convert 5 free throws.

bullettooth
03-24-2022, 11:55 AM
He was getting dicked down by Bird before Pippen showed up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RVMJSCTj5Y&t

Bulls had a 7 point lead with 11 minutes left in the fourth. Celtics however went on a Bird-led run in the fourth and completed the sweep. Jordan shot 0/8 in the fourth but did convert 5 free throws.

Ou! GOOD POINT! Huge sample size!! THANKS!!

1987_Lakers
03-24-2022, 12:02 PM
Ou! GOOD POINT! Huge sample size!! THANKS!!

No problem, anytime. :cheers:

bison
03-24-2022, 12:07 PM
Lettuce be real...

Lakers would have WON with LeBrick. This team is definitely turning a corner and Vogel is finally getting it through his stick skull to let Dwight out of the doghouse while sitting Bradley out. Hopefully THT doesn't come back.

The REAL problem with LeBron is him ducking out on the 76ers like a coward. He knew Thybulle and Embiid would clamp his ass down, and Lebron was scared of losing the 30.0 PPG stat he is trying to maintain over actually winning games and keeping lakers in play-in contention.

Pa.

The.

Tic.

ArbitraryWater
03-24-2022, 12:08 PM
who's celebrating?

just pointing out that LeFraud makes no difference

he doesnt?

have you looked at the Lakers W/L without him?

nineiron
03-24-2022, 12:13 PM
Lettuce be real...

Lakers would have WON with LeBrick. This team is definitely turning a corner and Vogel is finally getting it through his stick skull to let Dwight out of the doghouse while sitting Bradley out. Hopefully THT doesn't come back.

The REAL problem with LeBron is him ducking out on the 76ers like a coward. He knew Thybulle and Embiid would clamp his ass down, and Lebron was scared of losing the 30.0 PPG stat he is trying to maintain over actually winning games and keeping lakers in play-in contention.

Pa.

The.

Tic.

i think they lose worse if LeBrick plays.

but agree with the bolded.

ArbitraryWater
03-24-2022, 12:16 PM
The Lakers are 6-13 without LeBron, 25-29 with LeBron.

OP = dumb

nineiron
03-24-2022, 12:17 PM

OP = dumb

post the opponents in all the games mentioned above

ArbitraryWater
03-24-2022, 12:25 PM
post the opponents in all the games mentioned above

if you think the opponents were out of line so much they'd distort the picture, then you need to prove that.

but i'll tell you this much:

they've only beaten 1 playoff team without lebron :lol

nineiron
03-24-2022, 12:41 PM
if you think the opponents were out of line so much they'd distort the picture, then you need to prove that.

that's because he sits out all the games vs playoff teams. (they would have lost even if he played, that's why he sits out)

nineiron
03-24-2022, 12:48 PM

out of the 19 games he missed, 9 of them were against playoff teams.

SouBeachTalents
03-24-2022, 12:56 PM
out of the 19 games he missed, 9 of them were against playoff teams.
So in a league where more than half of the teams make the playoffs, less than half the games he’s missed were against playoff teams.

nineiron
03-24-2022, 01:04 PM
So in a league where more than half of the teams make the playoffs, less than half the games he’s missed were against playoff teams.

what's your point?

1987_Lakers
03-24-2022, 01:07 PM
what's your point?

Maybe if you weren't so simple minded you would understand his point.

2much_knowledge
03-24-2022, 01:12 PM
4 player with 20+ points and they don't get blowned by 20.... telling

nineiron
03-24-2022, 01:41 PM
4 player with 20+ points and they don't get blowned by 20.... telling

very telling.

if LeFraud played, they would have lost by 15+.

ShawkFactory
03-24-2022, 01:43 PM
what's your point?

You not understanding his point is one of the more on-brand things I've seen.

nineiron
03-24-2022, 01:54 PM
You not understanding his point is one of the more on-brand things I've seen.

explain to us then

Spurs m8
03-24-2022, 02:05 PM
No LeBron....No Difference.

Though, if anything, the team are better without him

RogueBorg
03-24-2022, 03:14 PM

OP = dumb

Imagine celebrating 25-29 record :roll:

bullettooth
03-24-2022, 03:22 PM

The same fanboys celebrate 6 finals losses.

Gudo
03-24-2022, 03:23 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

BigKobeFan
03-24-2022, 03:39 PM
The same fanboys celebrate 6 finals losses.:lol

Spurs m8
03-24-2022, 03:50 PM

I mean...its the same crew that celebrate 6 finals losses, celebrate wins against lottery teams and even celebrate regular season losses.

These guys are born losers...like their hero

bullettooth
03-24-2022, 05:12 PM
They lose with LeBrick as well:

https://i.postimg.cc/Kv7cgGth/lebum.jpg

FKAri
03-24-2022, 05:47 PM
what's your point?

:roll::roll::roll:

nineiron is probably DraynKlay's alt.

ShawkFactory
03-24-2022, 06:13 PM
explain to us then

Don't try to act like other people have the same issues as you.

NBAGOAT
03-24-2022, 06:25 PM
what's your point?

man I've lost too many brain cells reading threads on here

ArbitraryWater
03-24-2022, 06:59 PM

no one is celebrating it.

an idiot said the team was better without him.

nineiron
03-24-2022, 08:18 PM
Don't try to act like other people have the same issues as you.

so explain what you mean then. are you too afraid that you'll sound like a moron?

ShawkFactory
03-24-2022, 08:25 PM
so explain what you mean then. are you too afraid that you'll sound like a moron?

Less than half of the teams Lebron has sat out against are playoff teams (per you; I don’t care enough to look it up). MORE than half of the teams in the league make the playoffs.

So if anything Lebron sits out a proportionally higher percentage of games against bad teams than the other way around.

Replay32
03-25-2022, 12:54 AM
ALMOST only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. It's recorded as another loss for the Lakers.

Spurs m8
03-25-2022, 02:15 AM
ALMOST only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades. It's recorded as another loss for the Lakers.

So the same result as if LeBarry played

Baller789
03-25-2022, 08:29 AM

1987_Lakers getting owned pretty bad. :yaohappy::yaohappy:

GimmeThat
03-25-2022, 09:16 AM
Lakers never led since the half of the 2nd quarter, while committed 6 more turnovers and 6 more fouls.

the Lakers probably went over on opposing screens instead of under even though zone > man is a myth

Johnny32
03-25-2022, 09:28 AM
what's your point?

Tard alert.

nineiron
03-25-2022, 11:44 AM
Less than half of the teams Lebron has sat out against are playoff teams (per you; I don’t care enough to look it up). MORE than half of the teams in the league make the playoffs.

So if anything Lebron sits out a proportionally higher percentage of games against bad teams than the other way around.

what are you talking about? he missed 19 games. 9 of those games were against playoff teams. so yeah he missed a whole 1 more game against a non-playoff team. big deal. what does that have to do with "MORE than half of the teams in the league make the playoffs".?

here's another stat for the stat nerds:

against top 5 (in their respective conferences) teams, the Lakers are 7 for 21 with Lebron and 1 for 4 without him. 33% vs 25%. not much of a difference. also, 2 of the wins with Lebron were against Utah. and we all know the Jazz are a joke and never show up when the spotlight is on them.

it's true no bran no difference.

ShawkFactory
03-25-2022, 12:02 PM
what are you talking about? he missed 19 games. 9 of those games were against playoff teams. so yeah he missed a whole 1 more game against a non-playoff team. big deal. what does that have to do with "MORE than half of the teams in the league make the playoffs".?

here's another stat for the stat nerds:

against top 5 (in their respective conferences) teams, the Lakers are 7 for 21 with Lebron and 1 for 4 without him. 33% vs 25%. not much of a difference. also, 2 of the wins with Lebron were against Utah. and we all know the Jazz are a joke and never show up when the spotlight is on them.

it's true no bran no difference.

Are you seriously not understanding this or are you just fvcking with me?

46% of teams don't make the playoffs (if we're going by 8 seeds instead of the play-in 10). So in any given random sample of games it would be expected that the Lakers will face a non-playoff team...46% of the time (not accounting for the variance that would include the Lakers themselves; but for your sake I'm keeping this as simple as possible).

In games Lebron has missed they have played non-playoff teams...55% of the time. Higher than the expected number. Now, this is clearly in the standard variance range over just a 19 game sample, so it's likely that this is all just random.

But you asserted that he only sits against good teams and ethered yourself with the actual numbers.

nineiron
03-25-2022, 12:33 PM
Are you seriously not understanding this or are you just fvcking with me?

46% of teams don't make the playoffs (if we're going by 8 seeds instead of the play-in 10). So in any given random sample of games it would be expected that the Lakers will face a non-playoff team...46% of the time (not accounting for the variance that would include the Lakers themselves; but for your sake I'm keeping this as simple as possible).

In games Lebron has missed they have played non-playoff teams...55% of the time. Higher than the expected number. Now, this is clearly in the standard variance range over just a 19 game sample, so it's likely that this is all just random.

But you asserted that he only sits against good teams and ethered yourself with the actual numbers.

this would be true if teams didn't know the schedule ahead of time. so it's not a "random sample size". he gets to pick and choose which teams he sits against.

here's another stat for you:

out of the 19 games that Lebron missed, only 5 of those games were against bottom feeders (teams in the bottom 3 of their conference)

yet they played these bottom feeder teams 23 times this season.

so yeah, i'd say he's picking and choosing which games he sits.

SouBeachTalents
03-25-2022, 12:41 PM
If we're talking strictly load management for individual games, not counting the instances where he missed 8 and then 5 games consecutively, here are the teams LeBron's "picking and choosing" to sit out against

29-44 Spurs
21-52 Thunder
31-42 Knicks
26-48 Kings
29-44 Spurs
45-27 Philly

A real murderers row of title contenders, and before Wednesday, not a single playoff team.

ShawkFactory
03-25-2022, 12:46 PM
this would be true if teams didn't know the schedule ahead of time. so it's not a "random sample size". he gets to pick and choose which teams he sits against.

here's another stat for you:

out of the 19 games that Lebron missed, only 5 of those games were against bottom feeders (teams in the bottom 3 of their conference)

yet they played these bottom feeder teams 23 times this season.

so yeah, i'd say he's picking and choosing which games he sits.

I'm not counting the extended stretches. Of the "did not dress" or "not with team" games (and there have only been 6), only 1 has been against a good team. The others were against the Kings, Spurs twice, Knicks, Thunder, and now Sixers.

With his last extended stretch out the last 2 games were against the Blazers and Clippers, so its not like he's avoiding shit.

There's not really much there. Seems more random, and if anything he tends to have these load management games against bad teams. The sixers this week being the only exception.

nineiron
03-25-2022, 12:55 PM
I'm not counting the extended stretches. Of the "did not dress" or "not with team" games (and there have only been 6), only 1 has been against a good team. The others were against the Kings, Spurs twice, Knicks, Thunder, and now Sixers.

With his last extended stretch out the last 2 games were against the Blazers and Clippers, so its not like he's avoiding shit.

There's not really much there. Seems more random, and if anything he tends to have these load management games against bad teams. The sixers this week being the only exception.

random my a$$.

you think anything that fraud does is random?

he's making it look random so that you bran stans have a leg to stand on.

FKAri
03-25-2022, 01:08 PM
random my a$$.

Your stupidity is the reason posters who couldn't give a single **** about Bron, troll you.

nineiron
03-25-2022, 01:15 PM
of my 16,362 posts, 99.9% of them are gibberish.

we know.

ShawkFactory
03-25-2022, 01:25 PM
random my a$$.

Ok, then it's not random. Bron is clearly load managing against bad teams.

I've truly never seen someone ether themselves more than you.

I was trying to compromise for your sake by saying that it's random :oldlol:

Spurs m8
03-25-2022, 02:11 PM
Man, every single bron stan is just constantly destroyed :roll:

nineiron
03-25-2022, 02:12 PM
Ok, then it's not random. Bron is clearly load managing against bad teams.

I've truly never seen someone ether themselves more than you.

I was trying to compromise for your sake by saying that it's random :oldlol:

he's sprinkling in some bad teams to not make it obvious.

ShawkFactory
03-25-2022, 02:22 PM
he's sprinkling in some bad teams to not make it obvious.

Ok so he's sitting almost exclusively against bad teams so as to not make it obvious that he's ducking the good ones? You know what..yea that makes sense.

FKAri
03-25-2022, 05:27 PM
Man, every single bron stan is just constantly destroyed :roll:

I always suspected nineiron was a bron stan. Just like I don't believe for a second that 3ball is an MJ fan.

ArbitraryWater
03-30-2022, 04:36 PM
did they almost beat the Mavs?

Spurs m8
03-30-2022, 04:48 PM
did they almost beat the Mavs?

Lol this guy is so triggered.

No lebron, no difference.

Full Court
03-30-2022, 10:09 PM
I always suspected nineiron was a bron stan. Just like I don't believe for a second that 3ball is an MJ fan.

I don't understand where you're coming from. The dude goes through tremendous efforts to argue that MJ is GOAT.....Why would anyone think he's not a fan?

Full Court
03-30-2022, 10:10 PM
No lebron, no difference.

I've been seeing that on billboards lately.