Might not even make play-in

Team killing stat padding

THE GOAT DEBATE IS OVER, BOYS

THATS MY GOAT :bowdown:

8Ball
03-27-2022, 01:27 PM
1. LBJ
2. Who cares

I was convinced LeBron was a better player than Jordan when I saw 2009 happen.

The last 13 years is just cement hardening on that opinion.

Passing Kareem is the final nail in the coffin. Bron will hold the most important individual record, all time regular scoring.

Only #1 player can hold it, and he held it for 38 years.

I waited 25 years to see Jordan get passed all time. This is the most delicious meal I have ever eaten in my life.

Real Men Wear Green
03-27-2022, 01:33 PM
... Too bad the play in debate is just beginning.

TheCorporation
03-27-2022, 03:46 PM
I was convinced LeBron was a better player than Jordan when I saw 2009 happen.

The last 13 years is just cement hardening on that opinion.

Passing Kareem is the final nail in the coffin. Bron will hold the most important individual record, all time regular scoring.

Only #1 player can hold it, and he held it for 38 years.

I waited 25 years to see Jordan get passed all time. This is the most delicious meal I have ever eaten in my life.

It's just how us Bron Bois stay winning :cheers:

Winning is all we know.

Westbrook_Fan
03-27-2022, 03:46 PM
Goat

TheCorporation
03-27-2022, 03:47 PM
Goat

LeGoat :rockon:

PeroAntic
03-27-2022, 07:38 PM
Lebron has never broken 80 percent from the freethrow line, and in the last seasons hes struggling to break even 70. :lebroncry:

TheGoatest
03-28-2022, 03:59 AM

This record being broken is something I would never have thought would happen.
Kareem single-handedly holds the records for most MVPs (6), yet he is mostly known for being the all-time leading scorer. That's how important this record is. And LeBron, a pass-first guy over the course of his career is about to break it. :eek:

TheCorporation
03-29-2022, 11:45 AM
Lebron has never broken 80 percent from the freethrow line, and in the last seasons hes struggling to break even 70. :lebroncry:

What?! And he still has more combined points than ANYONE. EVER?

LeSayNoMore

LeAmazing

:bowdown:

BigKobeFan
03-29-2022, 01:00 PM
Losing record.

Wouldn't make the playoffs without play-in

Might not even make play-in

Team killing stat padding

THE GOAT DEBATE IS OVER, BOYS

THATS MY GOAT :bowdown::applause:

3ba11
03-29-2022, 01:04 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-29-2022/9B2osB.gif

Found a way to make money off this.. ty ish.. that's in addition to the ground-breaking YouTube channel about to drop

Airupthere
03-29-2022, 01:06 PM
The moment we start to putting the highest premium on career totals is the moment we should stop watching the boxscores and actually go out and play in the parks at least. Learn and play the game and watch actual games, not just boxscores.

IMObjective
03-29-2022, 01:09 PM
No doubt, very impressive numbers for an old man, but the fact that his team is in risk of not even getting 10th place for the play in tells me something is not quite right. You can blame the team around him but LeBron had a lot of say in the construction of said team.

This reeks of stat padding and putting personal stats over winning, how often do teams with a player with mvp stats sit at the bottom of the standings?

As a laker fan and not a LeBron fan, it's very depressing to watch.

3ba11
03-29-2022, 03:11 PM
No doubt, very impressive numbers for an old man, but the fact that his team is in risk of not even getting 10th place for the play in tells me something is not quite right. You can blame the team around him but LeBron had a lot of say in the construction of said team.

This reeks of stat padding and putting personal stats over winning, how often do teams with a player with mvp stats sit at the bottom of the standings?

As a laker fan and not a LeBron fan, it's very depressing to watch.

This season confirms that Lebron employs an inferior brand of ball and has poor teammate fits, which explains why he underachieves the expectation most of his career.

Everyone remembers Lebron losing a weak East despite homecourt in 09/10 - this caused the formation of super-teams that fell from preseason favorite to Finals underdog or loser for 6 straight years (11-16') - that's the definition of underachieving the expectation.. Currently, he's lottery out West without AD, so he's underachieved the expectation most of his career.

It's simply been misreported, just like when the media reported that Durant's collusions stole Lebron's 2017 ring - the reality is that Lebron's collusions stole Durant's organic ring in 12', or Duncan and Curry's in 13' & 16'.. So someone had to fight fire with fire (one collusion deserves another)