PDA

View Full Version : Kyrie: "I wish we had a day [of] rest, at least."

Shogon
03-28-2022, 07:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzBvjHmUEkc

I can't ****ing believe this guy. Just when I think he can't possibly top himself...

:roll::roll::roll:

Skip to 1:10

Hahahahaha

highwhey
03-28-2022, 07:30 PM
:roll: this guy isn't going to win a championship, not with this attitude.

Spurs m8
03-28-2022, 07:42 PM
Oh look....LeBron fans being upset triggered b1tches over Kyrie, again.

So much so, they need to start a thread.

So sad

tpols
03-28-2022, 07:54 PM
There s definitely validity to Kyries endurance issue right now. Yea he could only play road games and had to face tougher competition most of the time without Durant and still balled out, but I watched last night's game and this dudes legs were DONE. He was getting open 3s and bricking them. The mandates definitely ****ed with his conditioning.

And the sad thing is they only repealed them because of MONEY. The Yankees and Mets hold major money
sway and Aaron Judge is unvaccinated. (amongst others) They only repealed mandates specifically for baseball opening day. Wake up sheep. Its a damn shame the corrupt society we live in.

Im Still Ballin
03-28-2022, 08:00 PM
Good use of the parentheses. Even though he didn't say 'of' it's what he implied in the video.

:applause:

tontoz
03-28-2022, 08:13 PM
He's a head case. His first back to back all season and he is complaining about it. :facepalm

1987_Lakers
03-28-2022, 08:21 PM
There s definitely validity to Kyries endurance issue right now. Yea he could only play road games and had to face tougher competition most of the time without Durant and still balled out, but I watched last night's game and this dudes legs were DONE. He was getting open 3s and bricking them. The mandates definitely ****ed with his conditioning.

And the sad thing is they only repealed them because of MONEY. The Yankees and Mets hold major money
sway and Aaron Judge is unvaccinated. (amongst others) They only repealed mandates specifically for baseball opening day. Wake up sheep. Its a damn shame the corrupt society we live in.

He should have been building up his endurance on his days off, what was stopping him from getting on a treadmill?

Baller789
03-28-2022, 08:51 PM
He should have been building up his endurance on his days off, what was stopping him from getting on a treadmill?

Treadmill only helps with basketball stamina.

It doesn't simulate the game that well.

I could run half marathons no problem. But I easily get gassed on court without practice or pickup games.

Thats a chunk of knowledge for you coach potatoes out there.

tontoz
03-28-2022, 08:55 PM

I could run half marathons no problem. But I easily get gassed on court without practice or pickup games.

:roll:

That just caught me funny for some reason. You can simulate basketball somewhat doing interval training but yes bball is very different from just running.

Running does help a lot though.

Real Men Wear Green
03-28-2022, 09:18 PM
I think he should take another vacation. For like a week or two. Get his head right, you know?

CelticBaller
03-28-2022, 09:51 PM
dude living in his own world

Nilocon165
03-28-2022, 09:54 PM
Oh look....LeBron fans being upset triggered b1tches over Kyrie, again.

So much so, they need to start a thread.

So sad
Gonna cry?

1987_Lakers
03-28-2022, 10:07 PM

Lebron23
03-29-2022, 01:12 AM

I agree

hold this L
03-29-2022, 02:30 AM
Kyrie definitely the type of dude in school that you want to slap the shit out of because of how annoying he is as a human being. Difference is he's one of the best ballers in the game, but still a c*nt.

Baller789
03-29-2022, 02:32 AM

Doesn't make my point invalid tho.

:hammertime:

TheGoatest
03-29-2022, 05:02 AM
Yet again, LeGOATest beating a 73-9 team with this bum as his #2 looks better with each passing day. :oldlol:

RogueBorg
03-29-2022, 03:40 PM

I can't ****ing believe this guy. Just when I think he can't possibly top himself...

Hahahahaha

https://i0.wp.com/media.giphy.com/media/xT8qBd0tFdFV7l0gr6/giphy.gif?w=900&ssl=1

While Lebron hid in the crowd, literally standing out of bounds. As if to say "If you pass me the ball I'll be called out so I won't have to take the shot."

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6675791/kyrie_clutch_three.0.gif

kawhileonard2
03-29-2022, 10:29 PM
He is playing mind games.

Baller789
03-29-2022, 11:26 PM
Yet again, LeGOATest beating a 73-9 team with this bum as his #2 looks better with each passing day. :oldlol:

Poor GOATits/the Corporation, trying to change the narrative and failing miserably.

ShawkFactory
03-30-2022, 12:29 AM

3 games. He’s played 3 games this year without Durant.

The mandates didn’t prevent him from keeping shape. It’s ok to admit that he’s an incredibly talented player who has something missing.

No way Kobe would come in out of form because of something like this.

ImKobe
03-30-2022, 02:02 AM
3 games. He’s played 3 games this year without Durant.

The mandates didn’t prevent him from keeping shape. It’s ok to admit that he’s an incredibly talented player who has something missing.

No way Kobe would come in out of form because of something like this.

He played 12 games without Durant FYI. Not sure if he was actually serious about the rest comment but either way it was the 2nd night of a B2B.

GimmeThat
03-30-2022, 02:09 AM
all anyone should got out of that is that rest is somehow out of the control of an adult professional basketball player.

the none-sense is from you being here to judge

noonereal
03-30-2022, 12:15 PM

Hahahahaha

Has the mind of a child.

BigShotBob
03-30-2022, 08:43 PM
He was talking more so for his team than himself. Not sure how that's not obvious

Baller789
03-30-2022, 08:45 PM
I dunno why some people keep idolizing these people. Some of them just hit the genetic lottery and are good at a child's game.
Barkley said it best, they're not role models. And I bet a lot of them are dumb as rocks.