PDA

View Full Version : Banchero runs like Lebron

3ba11
03-29-2022, 12:27 AM
similar running style and lower body.. I actually think he looks a lot like Lebron... in college.. minus some passing

he needs to work on his footwork catching the ball on spot-ups and tighten up his jab step from the triple-threat and post spin repertoire

RRR3
03-29-2022, 12:29 AM
Gonna obsess about him for the next 20 years eh?

3ba11
03-29-2022, 12:37 AM
Gonna obsess about him for the next 20 years eh?

I'm only interested in the FRAUD, not Lebron

I doubt Banchero will commit fraud like Lebron did by teaming up with his conference's biggest rivals and stealing rings from peers that are trying to win organically (12' Durant, 13' Duncan, 16' Curry)

but I was just watching his highlights and I was racking my brain trying to think of who his running style looked like.. It took me a couple videos before I realized it was Lebron.. That's what an heavier version of Lebron might look like in college vs zone and lower scoring format, etc. (so not necessarily super-young lebron)

3ba11
03-29-2022, 01:12 AM
Hopefully they won't make him into a massive ball-dominator but he has the capability to be that type of player.. Maybe people don't realize that now about him because I see people saying he's like a big man or something - he certainly is, but he also has a clear guard handle.

Airupthere
03-29-2022, 10:15 AM
similar running style and lower body.. I actually think he looks a lot like Lebron... in college.. minus some passing

he needs to work on his footwork catching the ball on spot-ups and tighten up his jab step from the triple-threat and post spin repertoire

I don't see the comparison in that banchero looks more normal. Lebron is comedic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce4zqpJga4I

Lebron is more of a blown-up carsen edwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgMZEk0MKi8

Wally450
03-29-2022, 10:16 AM
Thread cliffs:

Yet another LeBron thread by his most obsessed poster.

ShawkFactory
03-29-2022, 10:26 AM
He doesn't have nearly the open court speed or explosion that Lebron had at that age. If you're talking about Lebron right now then maybe you'd have a point.

He's more like Pistons Blake Griffin or Chris Webber.

3ba11
03-29-2022, 11:55 AM
Thread cliffs:

Yet another LeBron thread by his most obsessed poster.

I've only ever posted about lebron's FRAUD, not lebron

you gay dudes post about Lebron because you never played and are like little kids when it comes to your brains & basketball - you're actually entertained and believe the WWE narratives the media feeds you.

3ba11
06-23-2022, 06:04 PM
He doesn't have nearly the open court speed or explosion that Lebron had at that age. If you're talking about Lebron right now then maybe you'd have a point.

He's more like Pistons Blake Griffin or Chris Webber.

Banchero can handle the rock - so he's nothing like Webber

maybe he's a little like Griffin but Banchero's handle and pull-up is more seamless

Banchero will be a do-it-all player in the league - inside and presumably outside (his jumper)

Scouts should be looking for him to physically manhandle current NBA players in workouts and present a viable shooting touch - I think he's done both and deserves #1

Shooter
06-23-2022, 06:19 PM
LeBron

Axe
06-24-2022, 06:34 AM
I've only ever posted about lebron's FRAUD, not lebron

you gay dudes post about Lebron because you never played and are like little kids when it comes to your brains & basketball - you're actually entertained and believe the WWE narratives the media feeds you.
It's possible you have more threads about him here than several of his fans combined.

1987_Lakers
11-08-2022, 01:21 AM
agreed OP

Im so nba'd out
11-08-2022, 01:41 AM
Rorschach test time OP....

OP what do you see?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/Rorschach_blot_04.jpg

"uh uh uhhh its lebron throwing smoke in the air" -3ball

......seek HELP! :oldlol: