PDA

View Full Version : would even Lebron + Durants achievements be the goat?

John_Connor
03-30-2022, 02:24 PM
6 titles ( tied with jordan )
6 finals mvps ( tied with jordan )
5 league mvps ( tied with jordan )
5 scoring titles ( 5 less than jordan )
0 dpoty awards ( 1 less than jordan )
8 finals losses ( 8 more than jordan )
10 superstar collusions ( 10 more than jordan )

probly not :lol

but hey.. they got more combined total points

:applause:

John_Connor
03-30-2022, 02:27 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/DTUhVtdn8n6OA/giphy.gif

John_Connor
03-30-2022, 02:30 PM
"is this a total points party? count me in fellas"

https://media3.giphy.com/media/xT9KVnKfPbSgqpHt2o/200.gif

Spurs m8
03-30-2022, 02:37 PM
Wow

John_Connor
03-30-2022, 02:40 PM

"لا توجد حفلة مثل حفلة تسجيل الأهداف طوال الوقت لأن حفلة تسجيل الأهداف طوال الوقت لا تتوقف "

https://s3.amazonaws.com/americanarchive.org/thumbnail/cpb-aacip_512-154dn40k35.jpg

John_Connor
03-30-2022, 02:45 PM
"لا توجد حفلة مثل حفلة تسجيل الأهداف طوال الوقت لأن حفلة تسجيل الأهداف طوال الوقت لا تتوقف "

https://s3.amazonaws.com/americanarchive.org/thumbnail/cpb-aacip_512-154dn40k35.jpg

"how y'all just gonna omit me like that? i passed that yellow eyed hoop earing wearin f*ckboi too"

https://c.tenor.com/P4Yo5DXW1nAAAAAd/kobe-kobe-bryant.gif

3ba11
03-30-2022, 02:51 PM
How many titles did Lebron and Durant win without having an elite scorer and producer at sidekick, or how many while defeating maximum defensive attention (carrying scoring load in playoffs and Finals of title run, aka 10 ppg more than sidekick)

Airupthere
03-30-2022, 02:58 PM

:roll::roll::roll:

RogueBorg
03-30-2022, 02:58 PM

Amazing isn't it?

Here's one more;

5 NBA All-Defensive 1st Teams (4 less than Jordan)

Bankaii
03-30-2022, 03:21 PM
It’s almost like Jordan played in a league where there was a massive talent discrepancy.
Jordan didn’t win anything until after his contemporaries were all old.
Did he ever face anyone as good as Lebron/Durant/Curry/Giannis? Or even Jokic/Doncic lmao

Full Court
03-30-2022, 03:36 PM
Lol at the desperate Bronies who cling to their precious longevity stats....because that's all they have left. :roll:

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 03:41 PM
Hurrr, would even mj's achievements be the goat in the 70s post russell.

Probably not.

MadDog
03-30-2022, 03:42 PM
Jordan's shoes are still too big to fill.

It’s almost like Jordan played in a league where there was a massive talent discrepancy.
Did he ever face anyone as good as Lebron/Durant/Curry/Giannis? Or even Jokic/Doncic lmao

You're coping lol. MJ went up against Hakeem\Shaq\D-Rob\Malone\Magic\Barkley etc. who are all on equal footing. Hell a few of these players were in-fact better.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 03:43 PM

The great teams of the past eras also benefited greatly from the lack of player movement. Championship caliber teams are built much quicker now to compete vs the champs than in the good ole days.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 03:45 PM

You're coping lol. MJ went up against Hakeem, Shaq, D-Rob, Malone, Magic, Barkley etc. who are all on equal footing. Hell a few of these players were in-fact better.

Uh. None of them even played his position or a position he would regularly defend. and he didn't face half of those players in a series anyway, tard.

MadDog
03-30-2022, 03:50 PM
Uh. None of them even played his position or a position he would regularly defend.

Learn to comprehend, dumbass. Half the players that poster listed don't play LeBron's position, either.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 03:51 PM
Learn to comprehend, dumbass. Half the players that poster listed don't play LeBron's position, either.

What does that have to do with mj's supposed tough competition that he watched as his teammates defended them. Tard.

MadDog
03-30-2022, 03:57 PM
What does that have to do with mj's supposed tough competition that he watched as his teammates defended them. Tard.

You're deflecting lol. Once again, dumbass, that poster mentioned LeBron's competition. Not who defended each other. If it were the latter, then half the players listed are disqualified. More than half actually. :oldlol:

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 03:59 PM
You're deflecting lol. Once again, dumbass, that poster mentioned LeBron's competition. Not who defended each other. If it were the latter, then half the players listed are disqualified. More than half actually. :oldlol:

No, you're attempting to deflect,"dumbass"

MadDog
03-30-2022, 04:00 PM
No, you're attempting to deflect,"dumbass"

No, I simply responded to a post. And applied the same logic. Not my fault your retarded ass can't comprehend lol. You forget your hooked on phonics login? :confusedshrug:

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 04:01 PM

Oh and you quoted my post, dumbass. And i was talking about mj's competition being players he never even had to defend. Unlike the real goat...mj can't defend 1-5.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 04:01 PM
Hurrr, you're not your, tardboy.

RogueBorg
03-30-2022, 04:02 PM

You guys act like Jordon was the only one that played in an era with supposed massive talent discrepancy. If that were true there would literally be multiple other players with similar stats and accomplishments.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 04:02 PM
No, I simply responded to a post. And applied the same logic. Not my fault your retarded ass can't comprehend lol. You forget your hooked on phonics login? :confusedshrug:

Lol hilariously embarrassing. This is what happens when window lickers try to be witty.

MadDog
03-30-2022, 04:03 PM
Oh and you quoted my post, dumbass. And i was talking about mj's competition being players he never even had to defend. Unlike the real goat...mj can't defend 1-5.

Unless you're "bankaii" then no, I did not. My post was directed at him, hence the quote. Glad I could educate you though.

Hurrr, you're not your, tardboy.

This poster is literally remedial lol

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 04:04 PM

Run window licker, run. Run home to your come fly with me poster hanging on the wall, knock one off and cry yourself to sleep thinking about your golden era childhood.

RogueBorg
03-30-2022, 04:05 PM

9x 1st-Team All-Defensive & DPOY is always >>> 5 1st-Team All-Defensive & Zero DPOY

https://media1.giphy.com/media/Nre3KkDmRhQ1G/giphy.gif
baby boi

Spurs m8
03-30-2022, 04:05 PM
This poster is literally remedial lol

He is lol

Dumb and a liar

MadDog
03-30-2022, 04:08 PM
He is lol

Dumb and a liar

That's what happens when they lose the argument. Ad hominems and deflection. These clowns don't know basketball :oldlol:

RogueBorg
03-30-2022, 04:09 PM
Run window licker, run.

Hey, the parrot is back. Want another cracker?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQn29unxAPJp3ooGKCkBDr1dVNVsWAo VbihA&usqp=CAU

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 04:14 PM
Imagine the biggest competition of your era being players you have to stand and watch your teammates defend. How boring. No wonder he retired like 5 times.

Bankaii
03-30-2022, 04:19 PM

You're coping lol. MJ went up against Hakeem\Shaq\D-Rob\Malone\Magic\Barkley etc. who are all on equal footing. Hell a few of these players were in-fact better.
You’re proving my point lmao.
He lost to Bird every time.
He faced Magic at the end of his career when he was probably already HIV positive lmao.
He faced a young Shaq and lost to him one of those times.
He never faced DRob in the postseason.
So that leaves Malone and Barkley. Malone was 33/34 in those Finals (still very good tho), but those Jazz teams weren’t talented lmao, especially compared to the top teams today.
The Finals vs the Suns is probably his best win (an average at best defensive team). So 1/6 Finals was elite. Great job:oldlol:

Kawhi_Why_Not
03-30-2022, 04:27 PM
Just on paper: possibly

the way durant won them: absolutely not

MadDog
03-30-2022, 04:29 PM
You’re proving my point lmao.
He lost to Bird every time.
He faced Magic at the end of his career when he was probably already HIV positive lmao.
He faced a young Shaq and lost to him one of those times.
He never faced DRob in the postseason.
So that leaves Malone and Barkley. Malone was 33/34 in those Finals (still very good tho), but those Jazz teams weren’t talented lmao, especially compared to the top teams today.
The Finals vs the Suns is probably his best win. So 1/6 Finals was elite. Great job:oldlol:

You don't have a point though. First of all, I never mentioned Bird. Secondly, Magic was #2 in MVP voting and clearly still in his prime. "Probably already had HIV". "Wait! Shaq is young, not old. Nevermind...." Good one :oldlol: Moreover '98 Utah went through TD/D-Rob, Hakeem/Barkley/Drexler and the Lakers who had 4 all-stars.

Miss me with the "not talented" bullshit. You LeBron fans never even watched them play lol. Not sure why competition is even being talked about here. Are you forgetting LeBron played most of his career in a garbage conference? :confusedshrug:

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 04:31 PM
9x 1st-Team All-Defensive & DPOY is always >>> 5 1st-Team All-Defensive & Zero DPOY

https://media1.giphy.com/media/Nre3KkDmRhQ1G/giphy.gif
baby boi

MJ won dpoy with the only other two way wing in the league being his teammate. No one cares.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 04:35 PM
Considering someone mentioned 93...it should be noted mj got torched by a white boy they called thunder dan.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 04:41 PM
You don't have a point though. First of all, I never mentioned Bird. Secondly, Magic was #2 in MVP voting and clearly still in his prime. "Probably already had HIV". "Wait! Shaq is young, not old. Nevermind...." Good one :oldlol: Moreover '98 Utah went through TD/D-Rob, Hakeem/Barkley/Drexler and the Lakers who had 4 all-stars.

Miss me with the "not talented" bullshit. You LeBron fans never even watched them play lol. Not sure why competition is even being talked about here. Are you forgetting LeBron played most of his career in a garbage conference? :confusedshrug:

I love how the tards talk about the jazz playoff competition. Duncan was a rookie. Drob was on the decline. Hakeem and company were all washed and injured. So embarrassing.

Bankaii
03-30-2022, 04:41 PM

Great so Magic, without Kareem, with HIV. Scary lmao.
23 year old Shaq is the same dominant Shaq we refer to today?
You’re trying to convince me that a team with Stockton and Jeff fkn Hornacek as their 2nd/3rd best players as elite competition:oldlol:

Replace those trash ass teams with the 2012 Thunder, 2014 Spurs, 2016 Warriors, etc. Is MJ 6/6? Answer that honestly. I won’t even mention the 2017 Warriors because it’s not even worth watching you squirm over.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 04:43 PM

Dude straight tucked her tail between her legs and ran after finally comprehending my point lol.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 04:45 PM
It should be mentioned worthy and scott were injured in 91. So the bulls beat the lakers with hiv magic, injured worthy and scott and no kareem.

Bankaii
03-30-2022, 04:46 PM
Lebron already has a strong argument against Jordan GOAT (even though I still have MJ #1).
If you think adding 2 more rings/FMVPs and another MVP wouldn’t make him the clear cut GOAT you’re just lying.

Bankaii
03-30-2022, 04:47 PM
It should be mentioned worthy and scott were injured in 91. So the bulls beat the lakers with hiv magic, injured worthy and scott and no kareem.
It’s cute how nobody brings this up but cry about Bam and Dragic in 2020.
A near-retirement Magic, whose greatest strength is assisting teammates, missing his best weapons lmao.

MadDog
03-30-2022, 04:59 PM
You’re trying to convince me that a team with Stockton and Jeff fkn Hornacek as their 2nd/3rd best players as elite competition:oldlol:

Replace those trash ass teams with the 2012 Thunder, 2014 Spurs, 2016 Warriors, etc. Is MJ 6/6? Answer that honestly. I won’t even mention the 2017 Warriors because it’s not even worth watching you squirm over.

I'm reading a lot of waffling here lol. You went from jotting ATG players to listing full blown teams. What's next, expansion? Shaq's Magic and Magic's Laker squad were a hell of a lot better than the shit water LeBron faced out east. Brandon Jenning's Bucks. Derozan's Raptors. The Hawks? Yeah OK, chief :oldlol:

Shaq was 24 during the 96 season. The same age Kobe & LeBron were in their primes. :confusedshrug: You keep whining about Utah, but Stockton is one of the greatest PG's of all-time. He and Malone are also one of the greatest duos ever. What the **** are you even talking about?

LeBron also lost to the geriatric Mavs and Spurs. The 2015 Warriors too. Non superteams. So, which championship Bulls teams are losing to them?

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 05:17 PM
It’s cute how nobody brings this up but cry about Bam and Dragic in 2020.
A near-retirement Magic, whose greatest strength is assisting teammates, missing his best weapons lmao.

Lol right. The bulls didn't play the showtime lakers. They played magic with divac and sam perkins lol.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 05:18 PM
I'm reading a lot of waffling here lol. You went from jotting ATG players to listing full blown teams. What's next, expansion? Shaq's Magic and Magic's Laker squad were a hell of a lot better than the shit water LeBron faced out east. Brandon Jenning's Bucks. Derozan's Raptors. The Hawks? Yeah OK, chief :oldlol:

Shaq was 24 during the 96 season. The same age Kobe & LeBron were in their primes. :confusedshrug: You keep whining about Utah, but Stockton is one of the greatest PG's of all-time. He and Malone are also one of the greatest duos ever. What the **** are you even talking about?

LeBron also lost to the geriatric Mavs and Spurs. The 2015 Warriors too. Non superteams. So, which championship Bulls teams are losing to them?

Hurrr. Mj doesn't make the finals to lose without his 2nd and 3rd options, durrr.

John_Connor
03-30-2022, 05:30 PM
Lebron already has a strong argument against Jordan GOAT (even though I still have MJ #1).
If you think adding 2 more rings/FMVPs and another MVP wouldn’t make him the clear cut GOAT you’re just lying.

the stuff lebrons missing on its own would be ahead of lebron all time

2 for 2
2 finals mvps
1 league mvp
1 defensive player of the year
9 scoring titles
zero colusions
zero finals losses

it's like Hakeem on steroids

and if that guy also averaged 30ppg for their career and dropped a ton of 50/60 plint games then it's a no brainer

Bankaii
03-30-2022, 05:30 PM

Again, is MJ going 6-0 against the competition I listed? Man up and answer

Are you retarded? The entire point was that MJ didn’t face elite comp at an individual or team level. Thus I pointed out the individual talent and team talent was nothing compared to today. Keep up champ.

2011 is horrible and you’ll never see me defend it. If you don’t realize how good the 2014 Spurs were you’re not worth debating with.

MadDog
03-30-2022, 05:38 PM
Are you retarded? The entire point was that MJ didn’t face elite comp at an individual or team level. Thus I pointed out the individual talent and team talent was nothing compared to today. Keep up champ.

2011 is horrible and you’ll never see me defend it. If you don’t realize how good the 2014 Spurs were you’re not worth debating with.

You're asking if I'm retarded, but don't think MJ faced "elite comp" at an individual or team level. Lol by chance, are you and that other dumbass related? I've already listed individuals considered by the VAST MAJORITY to be greater. And explained the gauntlet '98 Utah went through (ignoring the other 2 teams, the Lakers had prime Shaq and 3 other stars; they also won 60+ games).

Now you want to claim Orlando Shaq was "young", but he was actually the same age as '12 Westbrook/Durant. :oldlol: You clowns never disappoint.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 05:52 PM
She's ignoring the other two teams because i already shit on both of them lol.

Johnny32
03-30-2022, 06:30 PM
The same tards who try to downplay lebron beating okc with kd/west/harden because they were young try to hype jordone's finals opp beating a team led by a rookie.

The same tards who try to downplay lebron beating a team with td/parker/manu/kawhi because they were old try to hype jordan's finals opp beating an even older hou team with barkley injured.

This is how desperate legoat has made these mj fansgirls. It's truly embarrassing.

MadDog
03-30-2022, 08:06 PM
Imagine arguing MJ never faced elite comp. Not even individually. :oldlol: LeBron stans stay goofy

Airupthere
03-30-2022, 08:14 PM
You're asking if I'm retarded, but don't think MJ faced "elite comp" at an individual or team level. Lol by chance, are you and that other dumbass related? I've already listed individuals considered by the VAST MAJORITY to be greater. And explained the gauntlet '98 Utah went through (ignoring the other 2 teams, the Lakers had prime Shaq and 3 other stars; they also won 60+ games).

Now you want to claim Orlando Shaq was "young", but he was actually the same age as '12 Westbrook/Durant. :oldlol: You clowns never disappoint.

:lebronamazed:

MadDog
03-30-2022, 08:19 PM

Yup no response for that one. Lol ducking their taco.

BigShotBob
03-30-2022, 08:19 PM
Imagine arguing MJ never faced elite comp. Not even individually. :oldlol: LeBron stans stay goofy

MJ never got to face the almighty Rodney Stuckey in the first round like Lebron did with a superteam

Bankaii
03-30-2022, 09:05 PM

Yep, you’re retarded. The top individuals, teams, and average player are all better today. You’re free to throw out any player/team from the 90s and I promise one from today will destroy it.

The amount of straw man arguments you make is hilarious. Who said anything about KD/Westbrook not being young in 2012? I said the Shaq back then wasn’t the same as the Shaq we all reference, 2000-2003, is that true or false?I said the 2012 Thunder (with a young KD/Russ) would be at the top of the list of MJ’s Finals comp. What’s hard to understand?

Can you stop dodging the question please… if MJ faced the competition I listed is he 6-0? It’s not hard to say yes or no.

AlternativeAcc.
03-30-2022, 09:16 PM

That's a shitty point

Players develop and peak at different times. 22 year old shaq was FAR AWAY from his peak, whereas durant and westbrook weren't.

Horrible point by a horrible poster.

Baller789
03-30-2022, 09:22 PM

Another fallacy.

The Pistons were not old when the Bulls beat them.

They just got better.

MadDog
03-30-2022, 09:37 PM
Yep, you’re retarded. The top individuals, teams, and average player are all better today. You’re free to throw out any player/team from the 90s and I promise one from today will destroy it.

The amount of straw man arguments you make is hilarious. Who said anything about KD/Westbrook not being young in 2012? I said the Shaq back then wasn’t the same as the Shaq we all reference, 2000-2003, is that true or false?I said the 2012 Thunder (with a young KD/Russ) would be at the top of the list of MJ’s Finals comp. What’s hard to understand?

Can you stop dodging the question please… if MJ faced the competition I listed is he 6-0? It’s not hard to say yes or no.

Even if I agreed with this point, you're backtracking again. You literally claimed MJ didn't face elite comp. Individually or otherwise. Why the hell would I take you seriously? Today prime Shaq/Hakeem/Jordan would compete with anyone. And would likely be better. Saying you "promise" isn't an argument, muppet :oldlol:

Earlier you also mentioned the '12 Thunder being a great team. So, how were they "great" if their trio was Orlando Shaq age? Fact is, 1995-1996 was still one of the best bigs in the league. And quite easily a top 10 player. Whether Shaq was at his peak isn't relevant. Doesn't negate the Orlando teams being formidable, either.

Address the inconsistency in your argument. Maybe then I'll "answer" your question. :confusedshrug:

That's a shitty point

Players develop and peak at different times. 22 year old shaq was FAR AWAY from his peak, whereas durant and westbrook weren't.

Horrible point by a horrible poster.

Why are you boiling everything down to peak? 1995 & 1996 Shaq was priming, idiot :oldlol:

MadDog
03-30-2022, 09:43 PM
Another fallacy.

The Pistons were not old when the Bulls beat them.

They just got better.

The Pistons were old, but the 2014 Spurs were spry. And GOAT-tier.

lol

theman93
03-30-2022, 10:08 PM
MJ didn't face elite competition? LOL :roll:

Bad Boy Pistons
Magic's Lakers
Clyde's Blazers (who made the Finals in 1990, WCF in 1991, then the Finals again in 1992)
Ewing's Knicks (recognized as one of the greatest defensive teams of all time)
Barkley's Suns
Shaq and Penny's Magic
Payton and Kemp's Sonics
Hardaway and Mourning's Heat
Miller's Pacers
Stockton and Malone's Jazz

And if there's any nonsense about "oNe StAr TeAmS" then I don't want to hear a word about the Mavs (one all-star team who Lebron lost to) or the Spurs (one all-star team who Lebron lost to). It's a team game and these were all great teams headed by hall of famers, most of which who are top-75 players of all time.

TheCorporation
03-30-2022, 11:05 PM
The list has been done for a while now

https://i.postimg.cc/3JchW5xZ/TOP_1._GOAT.png

Hello and welcome to 2022 Kenny Griffin.

Baller789
03-30-2022, 11:23 PM

You finally recovered you password GOATits?

BTW, cute longevity stats bro. :cheers:

MadDog
03-30-2022, 11:27 PM

Bad Boy Pistons
Magic's Lakers
Clyde's Blazers (who made the Finals in 1990, WCF in 1991, then the Finals again in 1992)
Barkley's Suns
Shaq and Penny's Magic
Payton and Kemp's Sonics
Miller's Pacers

And if there's any nonsense about "oNe StAr TeAmS" then I don't want to hear a word about the Mavs (one all-star team who Lebron lost to) or the Spurs (one all-star team who Lebron lost to). It's a team game and these were all great teams headed by hall of famers, most of which who are top-75 players of all time.

LeBron stans are fighting a losing battle. He's stuck in limbo, and underachieving with a preseason favorite. Weak narratives are all they have lol. Unfortunately no amount of revisionism will elevate their deity.

John_Connor
03-30-2022, 11:30 PM

so you're finally admitting kobe is top 5 all time

kobe is 4th in regular season and playoff points. yikes

kawhileonard2
03-30-2022, 11:48 PM
Amazing isn't it?

Here's one more;

Wow! Despite MJ playing less years.

Full Court
03-30-2022, 11:55 PM

How cute. GoatTits still desperately clinging to his longevity stats. :lol

ImKobe
03-31-2022, 12:33 AM

This is false. MJ's era had plenty of great teams and players :facepalm .. It's not like he beat Isiah, Magic, Ewing, Drexler, Barkley, Shaq/Penny, GP/Kemp, Stockton/Malone to get his rings.

Lebron's era was so much more talented when he didn't face a single 50-win team en route to the Finals, or when he faced 0-1 All-NBA players in the first 3 rounds of the Playoffs without playing a single offense ranked higher than 20th, right?

I'll go through his EC runs during his title years real quick

2012 - Knicks (17th ORTG, Melo w/ JR Smith 2nd option), Pacers (David West #1 option at 14.8 ppg in the series), Celtics (27th ranked offense, everyone but Rondo well past their primes), OKC
2013 - Bucks (38 wins, 22nd ORTG, Monta Ellis 1st option), Bulls (45 wins, 23rd ORTG, Deng injured), Pacers (20th ORTG, 49 wins, role player Roy Hibbert as the #1 scorer in the series), Spurs (Parker injures Hammy in Game 4, Spurs miss FTs to win the series)
2016 - Pistons (44 wins, Marcus Morris #1 scorer with Drummond as their best player), Hawks (22nd ORTG, 48 wins, Milsap & Schroder their two best scoring options lmao), Raptors, Warriors (Curry, Bogut & Iggy injured, Draymond suspension)
2020 - Blazers (Dame injured multiple times in series), Rockets (WB playing injured + COVID), Nuggets, Heat (Dragic & Bam injured) + no traveling, no crowds & 5-month rest before Playoffs

Like, if you really think it out, Bran did not beat that many good teams to win his championships, a lot of them were worse than what MJ faced in the majority of his runs. Sure, there were expansion teams in the 90s and the NBA wasn't as popular as it is now, but the competition at the top was as good as in any era, and Jordan had to beat some really tough teams with top 5-20 ATGs in their primes. It was much harder to score in MJ's era and MJ dominated his era (stats + rings) like no one else ever has.

And you're acting as if Magic or Hakeem or Shaq or Barkley or even David Robinson weren't on the level that guys like Giannis, Embiid & Doncic are right now.. there's yet to be a Center as physically dominant as Shaq or as skilled as Hakeem and those guys played in Jordan's era.

Bankaii
03-31-2022, 12:43 AM
Address the inconsistency in your argument. Maybe then I'll "answer" your question. :confusedshrug:
You’ve avoided the same question for like 3 posts lmao. I’m done with this, I’ll assume you’re also aware the answer to the question is no.

Bankaii
03-31-2022, 12:47 AM

Bad Boy Pistons
Magic's Lakers
Barkley's Suns
Shaq and Penny's Magic
Payton and Kemp's Sonics
Miller's Pacers

MJ lost to the Pistons until they were past their prime. That’s like using the Celtics as “elite” competition for lebron.
Magic’s lakers with HIV Magic, no Kareem, and key injuries lmao?
Clyde’s Blazers where Pippen was arguably the second best player on the court :oldlol:
The fkn Knicks… elite?? (no explanation needed) :oldlol:
The Suns and Shaq’s Magic I will give credit to. Although the Suns were nowhere near elite defensively.
The rest aren’t worth my time. So you listed 2 teams, that MJ beat, that were elite…:roll:

Did you see me mention one star teams anywhere? Having one star is perfectly fine if your supporting cast is top tier. But Patrick Ewing and grocery baggers isn’t a great supporting cast lmao

ImKobe
03-31-2022, 12:55 AM
MJ lost to the Pistons until they were past their prime. That’s like using the Celtics as “elite” competition for lebron.
Clyde’s Blazers where Pippen was arguably the second best player on the court :oldlol:
The Suns and Shaq’s Magic I will give credit to. Although the Suns were nowhere near elite defensively.
The rest aren’t worth my time. So you listed 2 teams, that MJ beat, that were elite…:roll:

Pistons were past their prime yet almost all of them were in their late 20s..

Magic didn't have HIV yet, he was really good all year & Playoffs, 23/8/13 averages through the first 3 rounds of the POs
Clyde's Blazers basically had 7 double-digit scorers (Ainge 7th at 9.7 ppg)
Knicks had one of the GOAT defenses for a while and a prime Ewing + an All-Star sidekick in Starks, they made the Finals & almost beat Hakeem the year MJ wasn't in the league..

And if you think the Sonics or Jazz weren't elite you know nothing about 90s basketball..

MadDog
03-31-2022, 01:17 AM
You’ve avoided the same question for like 3 posts lmao. I’m done with this, I’ll assume you’re also aware the answer to the question is no.

I debunked your weak "age" argument repeatedly. Instead of running in circles and parroting myths, address it. BTW saying "Magic had HIV" is another dumb claim. Again, he was second in MVP voting and led the Lakers to a finals.

Pistons were past their prime yet almost all of them were in their late 20s..

Magic didn't have HIV yet, he was really good all year & Playoffs, 23/8/13 averages through the first 3 rounds of the POs
Clyde's Blazers basically had 7 double-digit scorers (Ainge 7th at 9.7 ppg)
Knicks had one of the GOAT defenses for a while and a prime Ewing + an All-Star sidekick in Starks, they made the Finals & almost beat Hakeem the year MJ wasn't in the league..

Exactly. Why was Detroit "past their prime" but the '14 Spurs were full of pep? :confusedshrug: Beginning to think these fanboys aren't trolling.....and are just handicapped.

And if you think the Sonics or Jazz weren't elite you know nothing about 90s basketball..

60+ win teams with multiple HOFers. Just plumbers doe.

theman93
03-31-2022, 01:41 AM

Did you see me mention one star teams anywhere? Having one star is perfectly fine if your supporting cast is top tier. But Patrick Ewing and grocery baggers isn’t a great supporting cast lmao
Who here said elite? I said great. And yes those were all great teams headed mostly by top 75 players of all-time.

Those Knicks are arguably the greatest defensive team to ever step foot on the hardwood and were coached by one of the greatest coaches of all time in Pat Riley. They were a great team that just so happened to run in to a dynasty headed by the greatest player to ever play. Reducing them to Ewing and grocery baggers just goes to show you don’t know anything about basketball and are only capable of corny overused one liners.

The Pistons were back to back champs who disposed of Domonique’s Hawks and the 2nd seed 56 win Celtics with McHale, Lewis, and an older yet still effective Bird. Calling those 91 Piston’s past their prime is hilarious. Their core was still all in their 20’s and their veteran supporting cast was also not in their prime in 1989 and 1990. You’re playing revisionist history.

I’d be happy to go on, but resulting your arguments to “HIV Magic” and “grocery baggers” just shows me your incapable of having a legitimate basketball discussion. Oh and btw, “HIV Magic” was a 19/7/13 1st Team All-NBA superstar who finished second in MVP voting.

2much_knowledge
03-31-2022, 02:50 AM

This is FACTS. Devastating

In simple math, doing more in LESS time = goat

2much_knowledge
03-31-2022, 02:59 AM
Amazing isn't it?

Here's one more;

And 2 three peats less of course.

2much_knowledge
03-31-2022, 03:02 AM
Uh. None of them even played his position or a position he would regularly defend. and he didn't face half of those players in a series anyway, tard.

By half you mean just 2 of those? Lol. Work on your math

2much_knowledge
03-31-2022, 03:08 AM

Idiotic comment .... without kareem, specially reaching the finals with hiv... commands respect

Shaq didt play alone in orlando., didnt you know?? LOL @ 2012 thunder......

TheGoatest
03-31-2022, 06:58 AM
Jordan + Kawhi:

43377 career points
10361 career rebounds
7335 career assists

13 All-NBA 1st teams
3 All-NBA 2nd teams
0 All-NBA 3rd teams

LeBron:

37024 career points
10202 career rebounds
10041 career assists

13 All-NBA 1st teams
3 All-NBA 2nd teams
1 All-NBA 3rd team

Cot dayum!! :roll:

GimmeThat
03-31-2022, 08:59 AM
being the goat is nothing but a state of mind where you have optimized the resources that were given to you based on any set of condition.

being the goat itself IS the achievement #emptystats

TheCorporation
03-31-2022, 12:36 PM
Jordan + Kawhi:

43377 career points
10361 career rebounds
7335 career assists

13 All-NBA 1st teams
3 All-NBA 2nd teams
0 All-NBA 3rd teams

LeBron:

37024 career points
10202 career rebounds
10041 career assists

13 All-NBA 1st teams
3 All-NBA 2nd teams
1 All-NBA 3rd team

So JUST HOLD ON WE'RE GOINNNNNNNNG HOME

:dancin

TheCorporation
03-31-2022, 12:39 PM
So like I said, the list has been done for a while now. Hello and welcome to 2022 Kenny Griffin.

Anyone? Feel free to compare 13 seasons equally if you're scared to compare a career and want to go for shortgevity stats that favor MJ. LeBron wins again.

LeBron wins long
MJ wins shortgevity
LeBron wins career

bullettooth
03-31-2022, 12:47 PM
https://s31.postimg.cc/kmc9n3cln/lebrondickrider.gif

Airupthere
03-31-2022, 12:56 PM
Lol at totals based on longevity and not the achievements that matter

GimmeThat
03-31-2022, 01:31 PM

summarizes the live strong movement

Full Court
03-31-2022, 01:32 PM

It's literally all they've got left.

2much_knowledge
03-31-2022, 01:34 PM
So like I said, the list has been done for a while now. Hello and welcome to 2022 Kenny Griffin.

Anyone? Feel free to compare 13 seasons equally if you're scared to compare a career and want to go for shortgevity stats that favor MJ. LeBron wins again.

LeBron wins long
MJ wins shortgevity
LeBron wins career

You are so predictable, op owned you in the first page. Done

2much_knowledge
03-31-2022, 01:36 PM
Jordan + Kawhi:

43377 career points
10361 career rebounds
7335 career assists

13 All-NBA 1st teams
3 All-NBA 2nd teams
0 All-NBA 3rd teams

LeBron:

37024 career points
10202 career rebounds
10041 career assists

13 All-NBA 1st teams
3 All-NBA 2nd teams
1 All-NBA 3rd team

Leonard lol. Cherry picking with a player that retired twice and someone who is injured all the time. Desperate

Put kobe and lebron together and still, less acomplished than MJ

GimmeThat
03-31-2022, 01:38 PM
You are so predictable, op owned you in the first page. Done

just as predictable as round mound.

GimmeThat
03-31-2022, 01:42 PM
Put kobe and lebron together and still, less acomplished than MJ

you must really hate the idea that licensing guarantees a certain amount of income

Airupthere
03-31-2022, 03:21 PM
you must really hate the idea that licensing guarantees a certain amount of income

:oldlol: you’re everywhere

GimmeThat
03-31-2022, 03:25 PM

and you're unborn

2much_knowledge
03-31-2022, 05:13 PM
How about 2 lebrons vs MJ terms of accomplishments.

Chips. 8 - 6
Mvps 8 - 5
Finals mvp 8 - 6
All nba defense 10 - 9
Steals tittles 0 - 3
Assist tittles 2 - 0
Scoring tittles 2 - 10
Allstar mvps 6 - 3
Dpoy 0 - 1
Three peats 0 - 2

So thats 6 to 4

I THINK IS HILARIOUS THAT WITH TWO LEBRONS TOGETHER, ITS STILL COMPETITIVE

Lolololol

GimmeThat
03-31-2022, 05:20 PM
How about 2 lebrons vs MJ terms of accomplishments.

Chips. 8 - 6
Mvps 8 - 5
Finals mvp 8 - 6
All nba defense 10 - 9
Steals tittles 0 - 3
Assist tittles 2 - 0
Scoring tittles 2 - 10
Allstar mvps 6 - 3
Dpoy 0 - 1
Three peats 0 - 2

So thats 6 to 4

I THINK IS HILARIOUS THAT WITH TWO LEBRONS TOGETHER, ITS STILL COMPETITIVE

Lolololol

you really missed out on the point of the movie 'blood diamond'

tontoz
03-31-2022, 06:09 PM

Seriously I don't get the point of posting random nonsense in every thread.

Axe
03-31-2022, 06:19 PM
and you're unborn
Rofl

outofstomach
03-31-2022, 08:19 PM

im crying :lol

they love to put up that OKC team as a three headed monster with three HOFers in their prime without accounting for their age, but when it switched over to Jordan’s competition and their ages, all of the sudden Shaq is “young”

****ing losers :lol

BigKobeFan
03-31-2022, 08:20 PM
2x the collusion?

Axe
03-31-2022, 08:32 PM
im crying :lol

they love to put up that OKC team as a three headed monster with three HOFers in their prime without accounting for their age, but when it switched over to Jordan’s competition and their ages, all of the sudden Shaq is “young”

****ing losers :lol
I don't get that poster either. Basing on his avy he seems to be a sixer fan but gets riled up by the jordan fam or bran haters when they try to point out something bad about kong.

ClipperRevival
03-31-2022, 08:35 PM

https://c.tenor.com/d-xEa-PAZ4oAAAAM/supa-hot.gif

warriorfan
03-31-2022, 08:37 PM

:roll: :roll:

you are so mad

ClipperRevival
03-31-2022, 08:39 PM
Bron fans in this thread.

https://c.tenor.com/3vxOt6Xi_AEAAAAC/will-smith-chris-rock.gif

ClipperRevival
03-31-2022, 08:48 PM
As a big Bron fan, it saddens me to admit that MJ > Bron/KD in yet another stat:

Playoff scoring leader.

MJ: 11
Bron/KD: 9

Is this real?

2much_knowledge
04-01-2022, 03:49 PM
As a big Bron fan, it saddens me to admit that MJ > Bron/KD in yet another stat:

Playoff scoring leader.

MJ: 11
Bron/KD: 9

Is this real?

Have to check but must be