PDA

View Full Version : Which playoff meltdown, rivalry, etc. are you looking forward to most?

beasted
04-01-2022, 10:42 AM
What are you looking forward to the most as the post season approaches?

My personal top 3:

1) I'd be super entertained by another Philly meltdown. Does Doc get axed? Does Embiid cry again? Does Harden demand another trade or still get $48M+ extension?

2) Heat vs Bucks III. A lot of smack was talked by Bucks since winning.

3) Would like to see if Simmons is willing to choke again or if he'll just sit out.

SouBeachTalents
04-01-2022, 11:30 AM
The most intriguing storylines to me

1. How the Nets do at the 7 or 8 seed, one of the more compelling playoff situations I can recall. A low seed no team wants anything to do with. If they matched up with the Bucks in the first round that would be absolutely ridiculous.

2. Harden in the playoffs, always must see entertainment :lol

3. The Warriors Big 3 (and Iggy) back in the playoffs again.

4. How the Bucks & Suns follow up last years Finals runs. If either team gets bounced early all the talk about their injury plagued opponents last year will come full circle.

But all in all, these are the most up for grab playoffs, in either conference, I can remember in a very long time.

Akeem34TheDream
04-01-2022, 11:31 AM
Completely agree on a Bucks Heat series. It should be competitive this year. Sixers and Nets will definitely create entertainment/drama. In the west Mavs v Nuggets and Suns v Warriors could be great.

Full Court
04-01-2022, 11:36 AM
The most satisfying meltdown ever would be if Morant won MVP. :lol

AlternativeAcc.
04-01-2022, 11:45 AM
The most satisfying meltdown ever would be if Morant won MVP. :lol

Yeah, would be pretty crazy for a guy not near the top 5 on the MVP ladder to win MVP. That would tarnish the entire league