PDA

View Full Version : Is cheating actually salvageable?

hateraid
04-01-2022, 02:27 PM
In what scenario is it worth it?

I look at Will Smith since this is the hot topic and it seems this dude lost his man card and Jada runs the ship. Like the world is so focused on the cheating that this relationship is a joke. When is cheating ever right?

I see couples that have been cheated on and I feel for them because it would be such a burden to know. I wouldn't be cool with it. Any of you cheated or been cheated on and still with the same person elaborate?

John_Connor
04-01-2022, 02:31 PM
only for beta cuck liberal mamas boys that like being treated like dogs. they can fully trust and devote themselves to a woman that's cheated 20 times and slept with 500 men before meeting them for the first time

for a man with pride however you can never regain that trust. we're mostly closed off from emotions. it takes conservative alphas a long time to fall in love. like months and months. then after the first sign of trouble we bail or kick the shit out of whoever wronged us. and if they do it again we bail 100%. there is a chance we can keep them around afterwards for sex if they're complete whores but the trust factor is irreparable

FultzNationRISE
04-01-2022, 02:36 PM
I think the situation with Will Smith is pretty obvious at this point (not that I'm judging him for it).

https://c.tenor.com/N2JKkaYjsVcAAAAC/snap-dragrace.gif

Off the Court
04-01-2022, 02:57 PM
I think the situation with Will Smith is pretty obvious at this point (not that I'm judging him for it).

https://c.tenor.com/N2JKkaYjsVcAAAAC/snap-dragrace.gif
Hold up, you actually think Will Smith is a real person? :oldlol:

AlternativeAcc.
04-01-2022, 03:14 PM
I read somewhere that they were separated at the time?

Not really sure. Fultz is the guy who keeps up with this celebrity gossip shit more than anyone. He probably knows.

John_Connor
04-01-2022, 03:18 PM
Hold up, you actually think Will Smith is a real person? :oldlol:

you act like most of what you see on TV isn't choreographed and scripted. the most obvious are reality shows like pawn stars, hardcore pawn, storage wars

shit even some price is right episodes are BS

https://youtu.be/8DLJPSUAJPQ

hateraid
04-01-2022, 03:25 PM
Let's create some boundaries here. This isn't about Will Smith. This is about cheating and if is is salvageable. That other topic is beat to death

Shogon
04-01-2022, 03:25 PM
It's one of like two reasons in Christianity that divorce is permissible. That should tell you how serious it is.

The problem ultimately is it's virtually impossible for the betrayed party to forgive the offending party and truly move on. It will always be there in the back of the mind. That's something that not many people are ever capable of letting go.

Whether you believe in the Bible or not is immaterial to my point. It's a serious issue that can't be forgiven in the overwhelming vast majority of instances.

Generally speaking? It is not salvageable. There are outliers... there always are. But generally? You can't salvage it.

AlternativeAcc.
04-01-2022, 03:32 PM
Let's create some boundaries here. This isn't about Will Smith. This is about cheating and if is is salvageable. That other topic is beat to death
But does it count as cheating if they were separated at the time?

And I'm sure Will has ****ed more bitches than we can count, while being married.

What you're talking about with Will is more about public humiliation, not really one-sided cheating. We know nothing about their situation other than Jada was seeing a guy while they were separated and the internet found out. And a public slap video. That doesn't actually tell us anything about the dynamics of their relationship day to day.

But I'll defer to Fultz on this one..

Don't bring up Will Smith if you don't want a juicy convo about Will Smith bro!

Off the Court
04-01-2022, 03:37 PM

So you actually think The Price is Right is real? :oldlol:

highwhey
04-01-2022, 04:41 PM
It's one of like two reasons in Christianity that divorce is permissible. That should tell you how serious it is.

The problem ultimately is it's virtually impossible for the betrayed party to forgive the offending party and truly move on. It will always be there in the back of the mind. That's something that not many people are ever capable of letting go.

Whether you believe in the Bible or not is immaterial to my point. It's a serious issue that can't be forgiven in the overwhelming vast majority of instances.

Generally speaking? It is not salvageable. There are outliers... there always are. But generally? You can't salvage it.
surprised you know this.

Long Duck Dong
04-01-2022, 04:45 PM
No relationship is perfectly balanced. You have a chaser and a chasee. Many relationships are close enough where it's hard to tell the difference but in those relationships where there's a clear chaser, they'll more likely forgive cheating. A chasee will almost never stick around unless there's significant financial benefit/security in staying, or they are so committed to their children they won't leave simply for love's sake.

In the past men were most definitely the chasees. But I think it's now reversed. We are the chasers and younger generation males will more likely forgive cheating than women will.

John_Connor
04-01-2022, 05:50 PM
So you actually think The Price is Right is real? :oldlol:

I got some sweet hardcore pawn episode highlights you should see bro. thwyre super realistic

https://youtu.be/3T1VmFAgY2o

fsvr54
04-01-2022, 07:42 PM
For most normal people, no. BUT I have seen thriving couples that have worked through it. But that was only when both of them cheated.

ArbitraryWater
04-01-2022, 07:48 PM
impossible

ArbitraryWater
04-01-2022, 07:48 PM

or is it?

:crazysam:

Long Duck Dong
04-01-2022, 09:40 PM
I may be the only guy who sort of wishes my gf would cheat on me. I've thought it out. If she cheats on me I have a good excuse to leave as I'm already sort of bored with the relationship. Or...and I've thought about this more than once lol, ok I'm going to leave (i.e.ask her to vacate my home) unless she sets me up with 5 of her family and friends. Some of her cousins are single and smoking hot, she has a few cute friends too. Well I can fantasize about it anyways :lol

FultzNationRISE
04-01-2022, 10:16 PM
I may be the only guy who sort of wishes my gf would cheat on me. I've thought it out. If she cheats on me I have a good excuse to leave as I'm already sort of bored with the relationship. Or...and I've thought about this more than once lol, ok I'm going to leave (i.e.ask her to vacate my home) unless she sets me up with 5 of her family and friends. Some of her cousins are single and smoking hot, she has a few cute friends too. Well I can fantasize about it anyways :lol

Let’s brainstorm some possible approaches for getting the best of both worlds out of it.

Here (Patreon.com/tofp).

iamgine
04-01-2022, 10:22 PM
Some situations are more salvageable than others. i.e Cheating with a hooker is not the same as cheating with a close friend.

Like any other betrayal of trust, it's definitely salvageable provided both parties are genuinely willing to try hard.

SATAN
04-02-2022, 02:04 AM
It happened to me years ago and a couple people I know knew before I did. One told me not long after. Not that I wanted to, but in that situation there's just no way to "fix" things while your friends are all like: :biggums::kobe::wtf::lol

You might feel ashamed I guess.

Jasper
04-02-2022, 11:23 AM

pretty much nailed it.
If you aren't married and you cheat on a girl friend , the feeling is the same... it is a sin to your mind.
Salvageable ?? You would need a partner that forgave you 10 fold , and you would have to mentally change your ways.
**I was told once done , people start doing it again.. lol

CelticBaller
04-02-2022, 12:02 PM
no

cut your loses and move on. Specially if you're rich and can bag any woman

hateraid
04-02-2022, 05:19 PM
I read somewhere that the guilt of the cheating in more painful than the feeling of betrayal. Shat if the sex was once and meaningless during a trial seperati9n period? Does that count?

Chick Stern
04-02-2022, 09:09 PM
I read somewhere that the guilt of the cheating in more painful than the feeling of betrayal. Shat if the sex was once and meaningless during a trial seperati9n period? Does that count?

https://www.statusonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/472503_091216_We-were-on-a-break.gif