PDA

View Full Version : Yes please keep sucking durant's ****. please keep praising him

Mask the Embiid
04-03-2022, 01:20 AM
yes...yess....

https://c.tenor.com/SohzwfaC-doAAAAM/jack-nicholson-nods.gif

https://streamable.com/59lxb2

keep sucking his d**k ESPN and Social media. So he doesnt change how he is playing right now and keeps playing like this and keeps losing...Keep playing this low iq'd okc brand of ball and freezing kyrie and curry and all the other shooters out of the offense so they neevr get in rhythm. I LOVE IT!

but hey.....did u see that one legged three :oldlol::applause:

get these mfers out of the playoffs :applause: but hey he's gonna have 50 when he gets eliminated :applause:

Mask the Embiid
04-03-2022, 01:25 AM
yes...yess.... walk up the court and shoot another 3 instantly KD....YOURE ON FIRE :eek:

AlternativeAcc.
04-03-2022, 01:27 AM
He has three things embiid will never have

MVP
Ring
FMVP

But hey he got third in MVP at his peak and will never finish that high again. That's his greatest achievement. :lol

3ba11
04-03-2022, 01:28 AM
I agree with this.. The reality is that him and Lebron don't know how to win (organic... brand of ball) because they're talent-based winners (team-hoppers... all-star team strategy)

Mask the Embiid
04-03-2022, 01:31 AM
He has three things embiid will never have

MVP
Ring
FMVP

But hey he got third in MVP at his peak and will never finish that high again. That's his greatest achievement. :lol

KD is a top 25 player all time...There is no shame in KD being ranked higher than you....you act like this is triggering... I know KD has greater career achievments than embiid... He's played longer... Embiid 1st picked up a basketball at 16... KD has been playing basketball for over 25 years....congrats on being better all time....as of now

and we will see what embiid ends up with...his career is not over yet

AlternativeAcc.
04-03-2022, 01:36 AM
KD is a top 25 player all time...There is no shame in KD being ranked higher than you....you act like this is triggering... I know KD has greater career achievments than embiid... He's played longer... Embiid 1st picked up a basketball at 16... KD has been playing basketball for over 25 years....congrats on being better all time....as of now

Embiid is another knee injury from being Greg Oden 2.0

This is his peak. He will accomplish nothing of note. No rings, no MVPs, nothing

Enjoy this. He's gonna be out of the league in less than 5 years.

Kawhi_Why_Not
04-03-2022, 01:49 AM
He would still fall in line for 4th place in my all time SF peaks:

1) kawhi leonard
2) lebron James
3) larry bird
4) kevin Durant
5) scottie pippen

Spurs m8
04-03-2022, 02:05 AM
God op is a failure :roll:

Keep stanning 2 fvcking losers, pleb

Johnny32
04-03-2022, 08:26 AM
I got the nets winning it all if simmons is playing.

tontoz
04-03-2022, 09:10 AM
Kyme took 32 shots and OP thinks Durant froze him out? :facepalm

Curry didn't even play.