TORONTO

The Bulls? :roll:
Choke artists like i said.

ArbitraryWater
04-03-2022, 08:21 AM
wait the kawhi fan told me the raps suck without him

Shogon
04-03-2022, 08:59 AM
"DeMaR DeRoZaN iS thE mVP oF thE NbA!!!11" - retards as recent as 2 months ago.

ArbitraryWater
04-03-2022, 09:15 AM

no one said that. He was in the conversation though.

He was a legitimate contender.

ArbitraryWater
04-03-2022, 09:45 AM

i mean, man did this 3 nights ago lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLGMFP3fZyE

Axe
04-03-2022, 09:52 AM
Sadly, op seems he wouldn't cheer for trae young this year. :(

Also mocks demar derozan, a former raptor, for playing like crap recently too. No credibility at all.

k0kakw0rld
04-03-2022, 10:09 AM
DeMar Derozan is a Chicago Bulls player.

Trae will make it to the playoffs again. We are ready for his second playoff run.

Shogon
04-03-2022, 10:25 AM
no one said that. He was in the conversation though.

He was a legitimate contender.

He was never a legitimate contender.

How can you be MVP of the league when you're not even a top 10 player?

I swear everyone gets dumber with each passing year re: MVP.

Anyone who actually believes DeRozan has magically become this MVP level player in his 13th season rather than just acknowledging his situation (team) changed that benefits him probably the most it probably could... is a retard.

FultzNationRISE
04-03-2022, 10:40 AM

It was not unrealistic to call him a contender to WIN the award, because of how heavily the narrative factor has proven to weigh with voters, which everyone is aware of.

Everyone knows hes not the best player. But that’s not the way the journalists vote.

If his team won a few more games down the stretch it’s entirely possible he could have won. Obviously it’s a standard that renders the award meaningless, but it is the standard nonetheless.

ArbitraryWater
04-03-2022, 03:36 PM

Anyone who actually believes DeRozan has magically become this MVP level player in his 13th season rather than just acknowledging his situation (team) changed that benefits him probably the most it probably could... is a retard.

You're not actually saying anything specific as to why he shouldnt have been MVP.

You're just thinking he never should be cause he's not the type or the law of increasing in age must be decreasing in level.

DMDR has been a completely different player this year and was 100% a legitimate contender.

Some things just happen outside of the scope of your understanding.

There is no rule that certain players should simply never be afforded MVP talk.

Axe
04-03-2022, 10:33 PM
Nice one op ;)

Spurs m8
04-03-2022, 10:35 PM
Sadly, op seems he wouldn't cheer for trae young this year. :(

Also mocks demar derozan, a former raptor, for playing like crap recently too. No credibility at all.

Derozan is leading the scoring this season

k0kakw0rld
04-04-2022, 07:28 AM
Nice one op ;)
Don't worry in a few games the thread will age just fine.

Axe
04-04-2022, 08:16 AM
Don't worry in a few games the thread will age just fine.
Do you think they'll make it past through the first round just in case?

CelticBaller
04-04-2022, 08:46 AM
lolbulls

k0kakw0rld
04-04-2022, 01:15 PM
Do you think they'll make it past through the first round just in case?

We'll lose against the Celtics but we will destroy the Sixers.

k0kakw0rld
04-06-2022, 04:29 AM
Hello Axe! :roll: how are you doing?

Axe
04-06-2022, 04:50 AM
Hello Axe! :roll: how are you doing?
You sound like a retarded douche lol. Chill, there's very little chance the raptors are winning a title this year anyway.

k0kakw0rld
04-06-2022, 07:47 AM
You sound like a retarded douche lol. Chill, there's very little chance the raptors are winning a title this year anyway.

The point is we were supposed to be 12th seed in the East according to experts. I never said we are winning anything this year. Why are you in your feelings? You are a bona-fide hater and not to be taken seriously.

Axe
04-06-2022, 07:53 AM
The point is we were supposed to be 12th seed in the East according to experts. I never said we are winning anything this year. Why are you in your feelings? You are a bona-fide hater and not to be taken seriously.
Ok cool story bro. Now stop being an asshole already ffs, will ya? Please ty.

Oh, and you talk about being taken seriously when you used to have a history of bandwagoning different teams in the league lmao. Turd.

k0kakw0rld
04-07-2022, 02:06 AM
Ok cool story bro. Now stop being an asshole already ffs, will ya? Please ty.

Oh, and you talk about being taken seriously when you used to have a history of bandwagoning different teams in the league lmao. Turd.
Bandwagoning? You are not a bright man. Go along get along gang got you too lol I see? Lool I thought you were better than that. I'm not sure if you are an alt but I have been here since 2011. Which means in 2011 the Raptors, the Nets, the Warriors, the Spurs weren't exactly winning if you get what I'm saying. I had interest in those 4 teams because most of my favorite players ever were playing for those 4 franchises at the time (Tim Duncan, Coach Kidd, Deron Williams, Warriors Steph/Monta's era. I am a Raptors fan always been and always will be. But I will be paying attention to other teams because some of my favorite players in the league are not playing for my Squad. I really hope that you are smart enough to understand what a bandwagoner is.

Axe
04-07-2022, 02:16 AM
Bandwagoning? You are not a bright man. Go along get along gang got you too lol I see? Lool I thought you were better than that. I'm not sure if you are an alt but I have been here since 2011. Which means in 2011 the Raptors, the Nets, the Warriors, the Spurs weren't exactly winning if you get what I'm saying. I had interest in those 4 teams because most of my favorite players ever were playing for those 4 franchises at the time (Tim Duncan, Coach Kidd, Deron Williams, Warriors Steph/Monta's era. I am a Raptors fan always been and always will be. But I will be paying attention to other teams because some of my favorite players in the league are not playing for my Squad. I really hope that you are smart enough to understand what a bandwagoner is.
Hawks. And there was a time you rooted for lebron too. :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
04-07-2022, 01:49 PM

You are not bright and I am not surprised here. I have created a thread about Trae Young (Ice Trae "All about Thickness") so I am not sure where your Hawks are coming from confusedshrug: He is a player I enjoy watching play basketball. The same can be said about LeBron. I am a fan of LeBron, not a stan. It doesn't make me a Lakers fan.

There is absolutely no way in hell that you appreciate only one player's game in a league of over 450 players.

jayfan
04-07-2022, 04:33 PM

Was he playing top 10 basketball at the time folks were putting him in the conversation?

Yes.

Axe
04-07-2022, 05:02 PM
You are not bright and I am not surprised here. I have created a thread about Trae Young (Ice Trae "All about Thickness") so I am not sure where your Hawks are coming from confusedshrug: He is a player I enjoy watching play basketball. The same can be said about LeBron. I am a fan of LeBron, not a stan. It doesn't make me a Lakers fan.

There is absolutely no way in hell that you appreciate only one player's game in a league of over 450 players.
Lmao right. You're way too defensive. Maybe you should stop acting like a dick if you don't want people to troll you for cheerleading on other players.

k0kakw0rld
04-07-2022, 11:31 PM
Lmao right. You're way too defensive. Maybe you should stop acting like a dick if you don't want people to troll you for cheerleading on other players.

Siakam > Emptiid :confusedshrug:

Axe
04-08-2022, 01:56 AM
Siakam > Emptiid :confusedshrug:
That's a rational take. And in case you're wondering, i'm not even an embiid fan.

Manny98
04-08-2022, 08:33 AM
And the Blazers :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
04-08-2022, 10:36 AM
The Suns too you are correct.

k0kakw0rld
04-08-2022, 10:37 AM
So you are telling me with a straight face that you only like one player in the entire league is that correct?

Axe
04-08-2022, 03:32 PM
:roll:

k0kakw0rld
04-08-2022, 06:15 PM
:roll:

You are a certified bitxh. Trust me I ll be a dick to you the rest of your life you f-ckin fakkit.

Axe
04-08-2022, 06:34 PM
You are a certified bitxh. Trust me I ll be a dick to you the rest of your life you f-ckin fakkit.
Meltdown.

k0kakw0rld
04-08-2022, 06:42 PM
Meltdown.

I have a thread ready for you. Your sorry ass should join me. You are a straight bxtch