PDA

View Full Version : Are the lakers officially out of the play in tournament?

Legend248
04-03-2022, 09:35 PM
With the loss today does that make them officially out of the play in?

theman93
04-03-2022, 09:37 PM
Not technically no.

But they're 3 games back of San Antonio with 4 games left and their next 2 games are @ Phoenix and @ Golden State.

So basically yeah lol

Axe
04-03-2022, 09:42 PM
It depends if they can still win more games.

Hey Yo
04-03-2022, 09:48 PM
Now all of a sudden it's going to be worse to miss the playoffs than it is to lose in them.

Can read the jealous James haters like a book.

3ba11
04-03-2022, 09:52 PM
If the Lakers go 4-0 and the Spurs go 1-3, then the Lakers can still make it

Something like that.. So basically, it's over

Full Court
04-03-2022, 09:58 PM
I'm not ready to count the Lakers out just yet. AD is back, and much as I despise the Lakers, they're a good team with AD. Certainly better than the Spurs. They have a legit shot at the play-in.

And I'm pretty sure they're only 2 games behind the Spurs, not three.

John_Connor
04-03-2022, 10:01 PM
I'm not ready to count the Lakers out just yet. AD is back, and much as I despise the Lakers, they're a good team with AD. Certainly better than the Spurs. They have a legit shot at the play-in.

https://i.ibb.co/Cbvmysf/nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Spurs have the tie breaker so it's 3 games

tontoz
04-03-2022, 10:03 PM

I think the Spurs have the tiebreaker. They were listed ahead of the Lakers when they were tied

2much_knowledge
04-03-2022, 10:05 PM
Now all of a sudden it's going to be worse to miss the playoffs than it is to lose in them.

No one is jealous of lebron. We just want the c***s****s to finally shut up

Cant wait

John_Connor
04-03-2022, 10:12 PM

it's about expectations and falling short. that's why having a losing record in the finals is bad and just one or 2 losses out of 7 is OK for Kobe and Duncan.

if the Lakers came into this season with zero expectations and lebron wasn't roiding like never before leading the league in scoring then it wouldn't have been a big deal. but they had a ton of hall of famers and lebron padded his way to the lottery

it's an epic failure. you people were celebrating a championship cruise after signing westbrick. lebron turned his a** into an obsolete trash bag

LeCancer is consistently destroying careers. it's hilarious

Full Court
04-03-2022, 10:12 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Cbvmysf/nicholas-cage-funny.gif

Spurs have the tie breaker so it's 3 games

Ahhhhhh, gotcha.

Not looking good for the Lakies. :roll:

Spurs m8
04-03-2022, 10:19 PM
We took a shit on LeBarry a couple of times, guess it may pay off

Maybe LeBarry shouldn't have let Bates-Diop drop 30...literally the only game he's ever done a single thing lol

Gues that's what happens when you only care about your own scoring and play no D

Spurs m8
04-03-2022, 10:38 PM
How fvcking funny, that big d1ck Booker, can be the one who sends LeBarry to Cancun early again :roll::roll::roll::roll:

John_Connor
04-03-2022, 10:42 PM
How fvcking funny, that big d1ck Booker, can be the one who sends LeBarry to Cancun early again :roll::roll::roll::roll:

https://youtu.be/OwUE0_-d5JM

BarberSchool
04-04-2022, 03:23 AM
Not technically no.

But they're 3 games back of San Antonio with 4 games left and their next 2 games are @ Phoenix and @ Golden State.

So basically yeah lolThis.
AF

sportjames23
04-04-2022, 03:35 AM
Not technically no.

So basically yeah lol

:roll:

tontoz
04-04-2022, 08:08 AM
The Wizards have 3 more wins than the Lakers. :oldlol:

bullettooth
04-04-2022, 09:44 AM
LeBron's career is filled with embarrassments.