PDA

View Full Version : Basketball is stupid, who cares about it anyway

FultzNationRISE
04-04-2022, 06:23 PM
Who the hell cares about a sport that's just guys throwing a ball at a hoop.

It's completely pointless.

tontoz
04-04-2022, 06:27 PM
You do, considering you've made 8400 posts in less than 5 years and are constantly starting threads.

Waiting on you to beg for 5 stars :lol

FultzNationRISE
04-04-2022, 06:31 PM
You do, considering you've made 8400 posts in less than 5 years and are constantly starting threads.

Waiting on you to beg for 5 stars :lol

I care about seeing great elite competition, but when some organizations arent even trying to surround an all time icon of American sports with good talent, theres really no point in watching. It's all a worthless fraud. Theres no merit to anything that happens at this point.

The scoring title MIGHT still be significant because that's the most hallowed record in all of sports, but the playoffs are empty and meaningless, PERIOD.

Kawhi_Why_Not
04-04-2022, 06:32 PM
At least it's real unlike most forms of entertainment. It's also not boring as shit like baseball\hockey\golf.

It is kind of boring when goat kawhi isn't lacing them up though, i really miss him :(

FultzNationRISE
04-04-2022, 06:33 PM
At least it's real unlike most forms of entertainment. It's also not boring as shit like baseball\hockey\golf.

It is kind of boring when goat kawhi isn't lacing them up though, i really miss him :(

I don't even consider these to be Alternatives to Account for, it's apples and oranges.

The NBA needs to simply fold, it's already too far gone.

Kawhi_Why_Not
04-04-2022, 06:45 PM
I don't even consider these to be Alternatives to Account for, it's apples and oranges.

The NBA needs to simply fold, it's already too far gone.

https://youtu.be/6MGGwk6bBWg

Has Lebron told you when bubble boy 2 is coming out?

John_Connor
04-04-2022, 08:06 PM
people like what they relate with growing up. how many of us would give 2 f*cks about a cricket game. it's just a crazy form of baseball. we like basketball cause we grew up idolizing people that play it and for some of us ( very few ) we excelled at the sport and live through others because we failed at making the nba. plus there's some home town or country type of pride that's a kicker.

plus athletes are polarizing and it's no different than cheering for or against trump or biden. it's just a winning team because we replaced God and Jesus with false idols

ralph_i_el
04-05-2022, 11:48 AM
I think it's fun to watch and play.

FultzNationRISE
04-05-2022, 11:55 AM
I think it's fun to watch and play.

Ill let you know by the end of the week if this is true or not.

E_Stamkos
04-05-2022, 12:08 PM
Fully agree.

I suppose that would render your time here done then.

Let the door smack those cheeks on your way out.

Toodles.

BarberSchool
04-05-2022, 06:18 PM
I was today years old, when I found out that you can still see the thread and thread title from people on your ignore list.

But we still can’t see the content of the message itself, only the thread title. I previously assumed ignore would have hidden the threads and thread titles themselves from being seen.