PDA

View Full Version : Donovan Mitchell averages more turnovers than passes too Rudy Gobert per game

Mask the Embiid
04-05-2022, 04:19 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/SN8ftKRs/Screenshot-2022-04-05-4-20-56-PM.png

Mask the Embiid
04-05-2022, 04:22 PM
edit posted wrong picture....fixed it

Kblaze8855
04-05-2022, 04:22 PM
I saw that earlier but wasn’t sure what to do with it. Hater muse is a good follow on Twitter. Always something to laugh at.

Xiao Yao You
04-05-2022, 04:47 PM
game ball! Best player in franchise history! MVP!!!

Proctor
04-05-2022, 04:47 PM
That's Conley's job. What makes Gobert worth passing to anyway?

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SardonicPoshGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

(Yes, that gif is real. :facepalm )

Unless it's a dunk, it's not a smart basketball decision.

ImKobe
04-05-2022, 04:48 PM
Gobert can't really create his own shot and has no range, so why would Mitchell give him the ball outside of Gobert being open for a layup/dunk?

Xiao Yao You
04-05-2022, 04:54 PM
Gobert can't really create his own shot and has no range, so why would Mitchell give him the ball outside of Gobert being open for a layup/dunk?

because he wants to win?

ImKobe
04-05-2022, 05:00 PM
because he wants to win?

Ok, so how does Gobert having the ball more make them a better team in any way? Don't they have the best offense in the league?

Mask the Embiid
04-05-2022, 05:06 PM
because he wants to win?

he doesnt watch the sport. please forgive him. He doesnt know that a roller should be a passing option in a PnR...not just for Donovan to shoot the shot himself or kick it out for someone else to hit a shot. you can actually pass to a roller when he has a 6'1 pg on him or if hes open :oldlol:....that is actually an option. passing to the roller is not banned by the nba.....its not illegal offense :oldlol:

Akeem34TheDream
04-05-2022, 05:08 PM
Ok, so how does Gobert having the ball more make them a better team in any way? Don't they have the best offense in the league?

Good point tbh

Kblaze8855
04-05-2022, 05:32 PM
he doesnt watch the sport. please forgive him. He doesnt know that a roller should be a passing option in a PnR...not just for Donovan to shoot the shot himself or kick it out for someone else to hit a shot. you can actually pass to a roller when he has a 6'1 pg on him or if hes open :oldlol:....that is actually an option. passing to the roller is not banned by the nba.....its not illegal offense :oldlol:

If the roller had considerable scoring talent I’m sure he would. We aren’t talking Embiid or Amare or whoever. We are talking an offensive player along the lines of Nuggets Mutombo.

ImKobe
04-05-2022, 05:41 PM

We're talking about Toody here..

https://youtu.be/jAOmT32-A0I

Axe
04-05-2022, 05:41 PM
200 million

NBAGOAT
04-05-2022, 06:10 PM
i mean yes rudy isnt that talented but mitchell routinely misses him for easy buckets. an easy layup is more efficient than the league's best offense and utah's clutch time offense is a huge problem. Clint capela is no hakeem and trae gets him a few assists a game, not passes. It is mitchell's job to create for his teammates because he's the lead ball handler for that team, conley is low usage.

Kblaze8855
04-05-2022, 06:15 PM
It’s nobodies job to get the ball to someone bad with it nor is it any players responsibility if the coaching staff doesn’t ask them to get someone involved. If the coach said get him the ball do you think the players would refuse? That’s the thing I always wonder when people complain about touches. Do you think it’s mutiny or a coaching decision?

90sgoat
04-05-2022, 06:34 PM
This is good because Mavs will get Gobert and Luka will feed him 20ppg of dunks and gimmes at the rim.

Mitchell is a talented scorer but is absolutely horrendous on defense.

I can see why they don't get along.

beasted
04-05-2022, 07:00 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SardonicPoshGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

(Yes, that gif is real. :facepalm ).
WTF! :biggums:

NBAGOAT
04-05-2022, 07:20 PM
It’s nobodies job to get the ball to someone bad with it nor is it any players responsibility if the coaching staff doesn’t ask them to get someone involved. If the coach said get him the ball do you think the players would refuse? That’s the thing I always wonder when people complain about touches. Do you think it’s mutiny or a coaching decision?

Most likely coaching. This is why there have been even a few quin leaving rumors as ridiculous as that sounds

Xiao Yao You
04-05-2022, 10:44 PM
Most likely coaching. This is why there have been even a few quin leaving rumors as ridiculous as that sounds

why is that ridiculous?

RRR3
04-05-2022, 11:08 PM
Zopbopaloobopalopbamboom Toody Fruity is probably the most helpless offensive player in the league, why would Mitchell pass to that scrub?

NBAGOAT
04-05-2022, 11:28 PM
why is that ridiculous?

He has a team with no superstars playing like the best offense in the league. Also has Utah still an above average defense with one standout defender in gobert and 3 weak defenders playing heavy minutes. The difference between the Atlanta hawks and jazz is McMillan vs Snyder and Atlanta is arguably more talented

Xiao Yao You
04-05-2022, 11:29 PM
can't quit me

Xiao Yao You
04-05-2022, 11:33 PM
He has a team with no superstars playing like the best offense in the league. Also has Utah still an above average defense with one standout defender in gobert and 3 weak defenders playing heavy minutes. The difference between the Atlanta hawks and jazz is McMillan vs Snyder and Atlanta is arguably more talented

he's also lost the last two years in the playoffs while refusing to make any adjustments. Should have gone long ago

NBAGOAT
04-05-2022, 11:34 PM
he's also lost the last two years in the playoffs while refusing to make any adjustments. Should have gone long ago

A worse coach is a huge underdog in the 1st rd with this roster. People said the exact same shit about bud before he won a title but forgot how much better he was than Kidd

Xiao Yao You
04-05-2022, 11:37 PM
A worse coach is a huge underdog in the 1st rd with this roster. People said the exact same shit about bud before he won a title but forgot how much better he was than Kidd

they're an underdog now despite having a better roster than last year or at least it's better because COTM is playing House and Juancho which he refused to do the past two years

NBAGOAT
04-05-2022, 11:41 PM
they're an underdog now despite having a better roster than last year or at least it's better because COTM is playing House and Juancho which he refused to do the past two years

You’re wrong lol. Ingles had a huge positive impact last year and conley/gobert were better last year. Only Mitchell has improved from last year. Danuel house? Come on now lol

Xiao Yao You
04-05-2022, 11:47 PM
You’re wrong lol. Ingles had a huge positive impact last year and conley/gobert were better last year. Only Mitchell has improved from last year. Danuel house? Come on now lol

Ingles had his best year last year. Dropped off drastically this year. Conley was better last year. Gobert has been better this year just not as healthy. House and Juancho have been great. The best part is COTM actually got it right with those two. Too bad Clarkson nullifies all of it with his shitty play and COTM love for him

BarberSchool
04-05-2022, 11:49 PM
I saw that earlier but wasn’t sure what to do with it. Hater muse is a good follow on Twitter. Always something to laugh at.Word.
HaterMuse is one of the absolute best NBA satire Twitters.