PDA

View Full Version : Whether it’s “official” or not, Lebron is this year’s scoring champ

FultzNationRISE
04-06-2022, 10:40 AM
I dont care what some stupid final tally says. The other competitors have the opportunity to run up their total at the end of the season, Lebron doesnt have that luxury because he’s injured and he’s 37 freaking years old.

Before his left tire gave out, he was the leader. He played over 50 games and was the scoring leader to that point.

Lebron James literally just won a scoring title at 37 years old.

Everyone who doubted him, hated on him, talked a whole gang of mess about him, EAT SHIT.

Because this is a FAT W for Lebron and his entire Fam, and the rest of the season is considered basically pointless by everyone. So we won. We won AGAIN.

RogueBorg
04-06-2022, 10:45 AM
I dont care what some stupid final tally says. The other competitors have the opportunity to run up their total at the end of the season, Lebron doesnt have that luxury because he’s injured and he’s 37 freaking years old.

Before his left tire gave out, he was the leader. He played over 50 games and was the scoring leader to that point.

Everyone who doubted him, hated on him, talked a whole gang of mess about him, EAT SHIT.

Because this is a FAT W for Lebron and his entire Fam, and the rest of the season is considered basically pointless by everyone. So we won. We won AGAIN.

This is for you bro

https://www.freedomfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/participation-trophy.png

Gratz to Lebron

theman93
04-06-2022, 10:45 AM
This is for you bro

https://www.freedomfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/participation-trophy.png

Gratz to Lebron

LOL

:roll:

RogueBorg
04-06-2022, 10:46 AM

This is for you bro

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51h2kBqXP2L._AC_.jpg

PeroAntic
04-06-2022, 11:02 AM
No worries bron stains. Even if he didn't win, he still won. Thats how it works with Lebron. :lol

Shogon
04-06-2022, 11:04 AM
Not that "in spirit" matters whatsoever, but yes, actually, he did win it in spirit.

The young guns might try to really pad it home here at the end and their bodies should be able to do that more easily. Guess we'll see. Clearly Joel is going to do that, at a minimum.

Not that it matters anyways though.

Him getting this scoring title or not isn't altering a single damn person's opinion of him as a basketball player. NOT ONE.

ZERO.

Everyone has already made up their minds.

And who cares anyways? You think people will remember Joel Embiid in 50 years? No. lol.

Walk on Water
04-06-2022, 12:59 PM
Not that "in spirit" matters whatsoever, but yes, actually, he did win it in spirit.

The young guns might try to really pad it home here at the end and their bodies should be able to do that more easily. Guess we'll see. Clearly Joel is going to do that, at a minimum.

Not that it matters anyways though.

Him getting this scoring title or not isn't altering a single damn person's opinion of him as a basketball player. NOT ONE.

ZERO.

Everyone has already made up their minds.

And who cares anyways? You think people will remember Joel Embiid in 50 years? No. lol.

Oh shush. Lebron didn't win the scoring title. Not in any way!

Shogon
04-06-2022, 01:01 PM
Oh shush. Lebron didn't win the scoring title. Not in any way!

Your mother is a rancid whore and much to your chagrin the day will come where I will skull-**** your corpse.

Shaquille O'Neal
04-06-2022, 01:49 PM
Your mother is a rancid whore and much to your chagrin the day will come where I will skull-**** your corpse.

This seems harsh. Go outside and get some fresh air.

dankok8
04-06-2022, 01:51 PM
None of these guys will reach the 70-game threshold which was traditionally required for the scoring title.

FultzNationRISE
04-06-2022, 01:56 PM
none of these guys will reach the 70-game threshold which was traditionally required for the scoring title.

COVID YEAR MUTHER****eR

dreamwarrior
04-06-2022, 02:28 PM
Ever think maybe that was the problem? Lebron has the ball too much. On a team with what, 8 former All Stars, the offense should be spread much more than this.

Spurs m8
04-06-2022, 02:46 PM

This guy is struggling :roll:

MrFonzworth
04-06-2022, 03:06 PM

Autistic incel rage coming out:yaohappy: