PDA

View Full Version : NBA’s highest paid player for the 2022-2023 season is …

BarberSchool
04-07-2022, 01:01 AM
$47 million dollars.:applause:

Russell Westbrick.:lol:roll::hammerhead:

Discuss lol

Would any team take that ? Lol

Does any team have $47mil worth of bad contracts lying around to trade for Russ ?

Would the Lakers actually fill 3-5 roster spots with those bad contracts, just to not have Westbrick on the roster ?

Will the fanbase of the team who accepts this insulting insane contract, enjoy watching Westbrick put up one of the most jaw dropping seasons of all time ?

The dreaded 33 - 33 - 33 season that I have predicted for a decade:

33 PPG

33 %FG

33 Wins - 49 losses

Can Westbrick muster enough delusion to make this legendary 33-33-33 season happen ?

So many questions……

John_Connor
04-07-2022, 01:06 AM
its actually insane that nba players who don't even sell tickets can make 573k each game

for what? whos watching westbrook. whos paying to see him play. whos buying his jersey. does he even have a fan base?

the only guys in the nba that should even make more than 573k A YEAR are durant, curry, lebron, giannis, luka, embiid, jokic and a few others

you should be one of the faces of the league and factor into the tv deals to get millions of dollars to put a ball through a hoop

i haven't even gone to an nba game in over 10 years

its insane that people pay money to see this trash in person. i pay 15$ a month for a hacked streaming android box and even thats pushing it. i factor in PPV's and movies to make it seem cost effective

i dunno how anyone can pay hundreds or thousands of dollars to watch anyone play. kobe was worth 500$ to me. everyone else maaaaaybe 100$

its crazy that raptor fans sit courtside and pay 2000$ to watch pascal siakam do a spin move and a layup or scottie barnes doing floaters. or a vanvleet three

thats worth 20 bucks TOPS

iamgine
04-07-2022, 02:52 AM
There's always John Wall

HylianNightmare
04-07-2022, 03:51 AM
its actually insane that nba players who don't even sell tickets can make 573k each game

for what? whos watching westbrook. whos paying to see him play. whos buying his jersey. does he even have a fan base?

the only guys in the nba that should even make more than 573k A YEAR are durant, curry, lebron, giannis, luka, embiid, jokic and a few others

you should be one of the faces of the league and factor into the tv deals to get millions of dollars to put a ball through a hoop

i haven't even gone to an nba game in over 10 years

its insane that people pay money to see this trash in person. i pay 15$ a month for a hacked streaming android box and even thats pushing it. i factor in PPV's and movies to make it seem cost effective

i dunno how anyone can pay hundreds or thousands of dollars to watch anyone play. kobe was worth 500$ to me. everyone else maaaaaybe 100$

its crazy that raptor fans sit courtside and pay 2000$ to watch pascal siakam do a spin move and a layup or scottie barnes doing floaters. or a vanvleet three

thats worth 20 bucks TOPS

Just cause you are broke doesn't mean other people are

SouBeachTalents
04-07-2022, 07:40 AM
This version of Westbrook, even if given free reign, is simply incapable of averaging that many ppg. That and the fact iirc there have been 2 seasons in the last 30 years where somebody averaged 33 or more ppg.

So nah, that shits never gonna happen :lol

Sulico
04-07-2022, 07:59 AM
47 mil for -1.7 BPM and 0.031 WS/48?

This might be the worst contract of all time.

ImKobe
04-07-2022, 11:25 AM
WB averaged 19/7/6 on 47.3%FG in March and they still went 4 - 14 in that stretch. He's not a great defender either but clearly there are bigger problems with the Lakers than just Russ. People will hate on him because the Lakers gave up all those assets but he can still be a decent player on a different team if they're built around his skillset and have perimeter shooting to open up the driving lanes for him. If the Lakers trade him back to OKC, I wouldn't be surprised if he got them into the Play-In tournament next year.

ShawkFactory
04-07-2022, 11:27 AM
WB averaged 19/7/6 on 47.3%FG in March and they still went 4 - 14 in that stretch. He's not a great defender either but clearly there are bigger problems with the Lakers than just Russ. People will hate on him because the Lakers gave up all those assets but he can still be a decent player on a different team if they're built around his skillset and have perimeter shooting to open up the driving lanes for him. If the Lakers trade him back to OKC, I wouldn't be surprised if he got them into the Play-In tournament next year.

You picked the wrong team. Shai and Giddey are both ball-handlers and they are dead last in 3pt shooting.

Johnny32
04-07-2022, 11:30 AM
wrong. john wall is.

BarberSchool
04-07-2022, 08:12 PM
wrong. john wall is.Both Westbrick and John Wall make 47 million next year.

Alotta stretchin and waivin coming up soon.