PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook:Leader in TO (1st), last in 3pt% and 3rd last in FT%.Is he partially blind?

Nb1
04-07-2022, 01:43 PM
So that's Lebron's help? The worst player in the league? Number 1 in turnovers, worst 3pt shooter, 3rd last free throw shooter, no defense and just throws the ball to his opponents 9 times out of 10? If there were god teammates around him, fine, but Reeves, Ellington, DJ Augustin, Stanley and co. and then this guy who plays for the opponents? How the fk can anyone pin this mess of a season on Lebron when he's been injured and his only decent teammate in AD is out the whole season and he has this blind turtle to deal with?

I also have to ask myself, does he have issues with his sight?
I don't think any human being, not even any girl randomly picked on the street can throw a basketball 100 times over the backboard if you tell her to try and score a basket or pass the ball. How the hell can someone be that bad?

Skip and Shannon have literally a show about all his turnovers and a song about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmlbZekLMZ0

Johnny32
04-07-2022, 01:47 PM
this was lebron's second option for most of the season because anthony davis is made of glass. sad.

TheGoatest
04-07-2022, 02:12 PM
What's really pathetic is that he actually used to be a really good 80-85% free throw shooter.

theman93
04-07-2022, 03:15 PM
I thought Lebron makes his teammates better and can take anyone to the Finals?

:lol

Spurs m8
04-07-2022, 03:23 PM
This seasons turnover average -

Westbrook 3.8

LeTurnover 3.5

They're basically the same :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

bison
04-07-2022, 03:44 PM
I made a thread about this before, but I truly believe Westbrook to be suffering from depth perception vision problems. The rim probably appears 2 ft closer to him than it actually is. There's no other way to explain how one play can brick it off the side of a backboard so many times, or constantly miss layups. He probably knows this but is too self-conscious to wear prescriptive goggles on the court for fear of looking like even more of a ninja turtle.

PeroAntic
04-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Yet in the beginning of the season you illiterate bums were gushing at yet another superteam and saying its a title favorite. Zero understanding of the game, just like LeGM

theman93
04-07-2022, 03:47 PM
I made a thread about this before, but I truly believe Westbrook to be suffering from depth perception vision problems. The rim probably appears 2 ft closer to him than it actually is. There's no other way to explain how one play can brick it off the side of a backboard so many times, or constantly miss layups. He probably knows this but is too self-conscious to wear prescriptive goggles on the court for fear of looking like even more of a ninja turtle.

I don't think he's too self-conscious to wear anything :lol

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/JAwEFySEblsex3NOSQLb3w--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTY0MDtoPTk3Ng--/https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/d03cQbEGDqcXbgd56xzi2A--~B/aD0yMDAwO3c9MTMxMjthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/footwear_news_642/7b8d44e58575981bf5854f308f0380b9

RogueBorg
04-07-2022, 03:49 PM

Westbrook 3.8

LeTurnover 3.5

You beat me to it!

1987_Lakers
04-07-2022, 03:49 PM

:oldlol:

John_Connor
04-07-2022, 03:50 PM
hes left handed and has no point guard instincts. he has tunnel vision. most likely he's partially autistic or has some other type of learning disability that makes him incapable of reacting on the fly. once he's made up his mind he goes for it regardless of the defense. and he still plays like he's the most athletic guy on the floor when he's in the decline of his career. he shouldn't be playing anymore. he's finished like Iverson was. small guys that rely on their athleticism or quickness have short careers

Nb1
04-07-2022, 04:49 PM

That would actually be an explanation, because i don't know how a human being, being 3 foot away from the basket can throw it over the backboard. Let alone a professional player. And the passes, like wtf. He threw the ball on AD's head when AD was 1 foot away from him, how is that even possible?

Nb1
04-07-2022, 05:01 PM
I thought Lebron makes his teammates better and can take anyone to the Finals?

:lol

No, seriously. Go to a basketball court, stand 3 feet away from the basket and try to score. I don't know how it's possible for a human being to throw it over the backboard. And he does it MULTIPLE times, like wtf. It's harder than to touch at least the rim or the front part of the backboard. You either have a problem with your vision or with your motricity. But the way he runs, it doesn't seem that he's phiyically handicaped, so it must be his vision.

ImKobe
04-07-2022, 07:07 PM
Westbrook in March - 19/7/6 46.5%FG, 3.0 TOV

Those are prime Pippen numbers.

No excuses.

1987_Lakers
04-07-2022, 07:08 PM

No excuses.

And AD just got outplayed by Ayton when the season was on the line. :lol

SouBeachTalents
04-07-2022, 07:13 PM

No excuses.
Not far off from Kobe's career Game 7 average, except on much higher efficiency.

BarberSchool
04-07-2022, 08:04 PM

No excuses.Baron Davis looked like a perennial all star hall of famer for a month sometimes.

March doesn't undo THE ENTIRE REST OF THE SEASON where he was one of the worst ever acquisitions of all time.

Nb1
04-08-2022, 02:21 AM

No excuses.

Looooooool that's because they took the ball out of his hands and Bron gave him easy buckets with his supreme passing skills. And even then he was totally useless.

coin24
04-08-2022, 07:06 AM
LeGM:cheers:

ImKobe
04-08-2022, 08:52 AM
And AD just got outplayed by Ayton when the season was on the line. :lol

AD was out for a long stretch & rushed back when they said he'd be out for the season, so he has the injury excuse.

Nb1
04-10-2022, 06:30 PM
Picking a blind guy was the worst mistake the Lakers ever did.

BigShotBob
04-10-2022, 06:31 PM

Westbrook 3.8

LeTurnover 3.5

It's over.....