PDA

View Full Version : Question to Lakers Fans

n00bie
04-07-2022, 04:44 PM
How would you feel if LeBron left the Lakers next season and teamed up with Curry?

Would you boo LeBron in his return game, or cheer? Genuinely curious, as a lot of LeBron fans seem to be fans of his no matter what.

AlternativeAcc.
04-07-2022, 04:55 PM
He gave us a championship in our darkest times a franchise. Kobe left us as the worst franchise in sports... and the young pieced we had compiled from years of lottery were complete dog shit.

I'll cheer him no matter where he goes or what he does. He gave us a ring and saved out franchise, just like he did for the Cavs and Heat who will never win another ring for the next 50 years.

Thank you LeBron

GimmeThat
04-07-2022, 05:11 PM
How would you feel if LeBron left the Lakers next season and teamed up with Curry?

Would you boo LeBron in his return game, or cheer? Genuinely curious, as a lot of LeBron fans seem to be fans of his no matter what.

so you can't tell how whether or not that's a bad decision, and you actually believe the good or bad of that decision is a matter of public opinion.

you don't care about if Curry will be healthy, you don't care about the importance of Steve Kerr, people who will actually be spending time together and producing a basketball game.

how random strangers on ISH tells you about their ideas on Lebron's decision in regards to how the Lakers handled him is going to have an actual weigh on the matter in your world.

you'd say you're mentally ill, wouldn't you

Spurs m8
04-07-2022, 05:15 PM
He gave us a championship in our darkest times a franchise. Kobe left us as the worst franchise in sports... and the young pieced we had compiled from years of lottery were complete dog shit.

I'll cheer him no matter where he goes or what he does. He gave us a ring and saved out franchise, just like he did for the Cavs and Heat who will never win another ring for the next 50 years.

Thank you LeBron

He asked Laker fans...fvcktard

You are a Bron stan...the lowest of the low type of 'fan'

John_Connor
04-07-2022, 05:16 PM
if lebron had any sense whatsoever he would retire. he doesn't have it anymore. he can play one side of the floor for 35 games a year pretty well if all he's focusing on is scoring but he can't carry the playmaking duties or defend or stay in the lineup or compete for titles anymore. it's just a 2 or 3 year retirement tour at this point waiting fir bronny to make the league. the Lakers deserve better. trade lebron and westbrook or drop them both if the Lakers wanna begin rebuilding now before ADs prime is entirely wasted. maybe as leader he can get motivated again

bison
04-07-2022, 05:20 PM
How I feel about a player leaving the Lakers depends on the context of their leaving. It makes no sense to ask this question when Lebron is on the books for next season and it makes no salary sense for Lebron to on GSW next year. The more interesting decision will be if Lebron pursues another extension with the Lakers, what terms of those extensions will be, or if he just flat out publicly says "I will not be playing with the Los Angeles Lakers after next season."

Anyway I don't have any reason to hate Lebron so I won't boo him if he's on another team.

bison
04-07-2022, 05:23 PM
I will never understand player stans. I don't get just following one guy their entire career, esp when basketball is a team game.

GimmeThat
04-07-2022, 05:28 PM
if lebron had any sense whatsoever he would retire. he doesn't have it anymore. he can play one side of the floor for 35 games a year pretty well if all he's focusing on is scoring but he can't carry the playmaking duties or defend or stay in the lineup or compete for titles anymore. it's just a 2 or 3 year retirement tour at this point waiting fir bronny to make the league. the Lakers deserve better. trade lebron and westbrook or drop them both if the Lakers wanna begin rebuilding now before ADs prime is entirely wasted. maybe as leader he can get motivated again

literally did not answer OP's question. much much much dumber than a dog at this point.

AlternativeAcc.
04-07-2022, 05:38 PM

And what are you, a cricket fan?

Keep your cheeseball eating opinions to yourself, m8

John_Connor
04-07-2022, 05:47 PM
literally did not answer OP's question. much much much dumber than a dog at this point.

I'm not a Laker fan. read OPs title/post again

I'm giving an off topic opinion since the question wasn't directed towards me

who's the dog faced bitch now

https://i.ibb.co/qsPjd6f/200-4.gif

GimmeThat
04-07-2022, 05:52 PM
I'm not a Laker fan. read OPs title/post again

who's the dog faced bitch now

https://i.ibb.co/qsPjd6f/200-4.gif

you're not a Laker fan, but you think Lebron who doesn't have it anymore should retire

John_Connor
04-07-2022, 06:14 PM
you're not a Laker fan, but you think Lebron who doesn't have it anymore should retire

I watch every game. I loved this season. it was hilarious

it's a shame it's over already

1987_Lakers
04-07-2022, 06:29 PM

Thank you LeBron

:applause:

I remember most people thought he was done winning chips because he joined the Lakers when we were a lottery team, the fact that he was able to deliver a chip is good enough for me. But I feel he will stay for atleast one more season, he joined the Lakers mostly because of his son, he wanted him to play high school ball in LA, he will be in senior next year.

Axe
04-07-2022, 06:35 PM

Meltdown

Scrotum m8

John_Connor
04-07-2022, 06:41 PM
:applause:

I remember most people thought he was done winning chips because he joined the Lakers when we were a lottery team, the fact that he was able to deliver a chip is good enough for me. But I feel he will stay for atleast one more season, he joined the Lakers mostly because of his son, he wanted him to play high school ball in LA, he will be in senior next year.

most people didn't think he would steal anthony davis and end up in a summer league disney bubble playoffs woth a 5 month vacation and no travel or fans

AD played like a league mvp on both ends all year. give that to any top 10 player and they'll have a great shot at a ring

1987_Lakers
04-07-2022, 06:45 PM
AD played like a league mvp on both ends all year. give that to any top 10 player and they'll have a great shot at a ring

You are discrediting Kobe's 3 rings by saying this. And we all know AD isn't Shaq.

GimmeThat
04-07-2022, 06:52 PM
You are discrediting Kobe's 3 rings by saying this. And we all know AD isn't Shaq.

not really, he said that those top 10 players would have a great shot at a ring, not guaranteeing a ring, which means he's stating that Lebron is much higher on the top 10 list, perhaps the GOAT even.

Full Court
04-07-2022, 07:11 PM
I will never understand player stans. I don't get just following one guy their entire career, esp when basketball is a team game.

I'm with you. That mindset is just foreign to me.

Plus it takes a complete beta male to idolize another man.

John_Connor
04-07-2022, 07:14 PM

AD in 2020 was nearly peak shaq and waaaaay above any version of gasol

he was the arguable dpoty. even shaq was never near that level defensively

1987_Lakers
04-07-2022, 07:19 PM

https://media2.giphy.com/media/Q7ozWVYCR0nyW2rvPW/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47yy4u6xcezmz5f9zyd0s36kzh3lmh mkstct3p941z&rid=200w.webp&ct=g

GimmeThat
04-07-2022, 07:19 PM

he was the arguable dpoty. even shaq was never near that level defensively

I think saying Lebron is a surelock over peak Shaq on FMVP might be pushing a bit far as you slurp on Lebron's banana

Spurs m8
04-07-2022, 07:23 PM
I'm with you. That mindset is just foreign to me.

Plus it takes a complete beta male to idolize another man.

Same.

Especially in Australian sport...player stans just don't exist

Foreign concept

Full Court
04-07-2022, 07:25 PM
I think saying Lebron is a surelock over peak Shaq on FMVP might be pushing a bit far as you slurp on Lebron's banana

The supply chain disruption very well might cause a massive banana shortage. People that don't live in the Philippines or Ecuador might want to stock up if they have freezer space. They don't keep for very long outside of a freezer.

SATAN
04-07-2022, 08:19 PM

I was a Sonics fan and rooting for another team didn't feel right so I just support my favorite players instead.

coin24
04-08-2022, 07:13 AM
I would be happy if they trade shitbrick for anything. If they keep lebaldo (wish they didn’t) then at least surround the turd with shooters or guys that actually play D..
This just proves how stupid LeGM is. Imagine letting an illiterate ghetto moron make personnel decisions :roll:

Davis is too unreliable and always injured.. honestly I’d rather trade both for picks and some younger players.. no one decent will want to join the lakers to be these guys scapegoat