PDA

View Full Version : Congrats LeDumb, you just played yourself

nineiron
04-08-2022, 10:54 AM
so LeDummy is pretending that he's hurt to avoid being blamed for the Lakers' terrible season.

but we all know he wanted to win that scoring title.

but now he's put himself in a position that if he plays, it'll expose his fake injury. if he doesn't play, he has no chance at the scoring title.

way to go LeDummy!

:roll::roll:

RogueBorg
04-08-2022, 10:55 AM
so LeDummy is pretending that he's hurt to avoid being blamed for the Lakers' terrible season.

but now he's put himself in a position that if he plays, it'll expose his fake injury. if he doesn't play, he has no chance at the scoring title.

way to go LeDummy!

I love how you're keeping up that energy just like the King wanted us to :roll:

Gudo
04-08-2022, 10:57 AM
He's done this before in 2019. Same old pattern. What a joke.

Johnny32
04-08-2022, 10:57 AM
rem the tards claiming lebron was sitting out the hard games so he could win the scoring title. lol he has absolutely ruined their already clearly miserable lives beyond repair.

Cyrus334
04-08-2022, 11:02 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but if he comes back for the last two games, doesn't he still qualify?

Airupthere
04-08-2022, 11:04 AM
My guess is that he will go for the scoring title anyway. That is how low I think of Lebron.

Kblaze8855
04-08-2022, 11:12 AM
I don’t imagine he cares that people who already hate him will keep doing it if he guns for a scoring title as much as he cares that it’s on the record book for the rest of time. That said Embiid can keep it if he wants it I assume. Might be another final day score off. Those have been amusing in the past. Do both play the final day? I don’t feel like investigating

FultzNationRISE
04-08-2022, 11:20 AM
Keep in mind OP is the kind of stan who cheered Kobe for turning an entire season into a farewell tour and 20% FG chuckfest, capping it with an “epic” 50 shot game against an eliminated team.

But Lebron playing the last couple games with his brothers and possibly setting the record for oldest player to win a scoring title is “shameful.”

Cant make this stuff up :roll:

RogueBorg
04-08-2022, 11:21 AM
rem the tards claiming lebron was sitting out the hard games so he could win the scoring title. lol he has absolutely ruined their already clearly miserable lives beyond repair.

Never been happier bro...it's a great time to be alive...we are all witnesses.

RogueBorg
04-08-2022, 11:23 AM
Keep in mind OP is the kind of stan who cheered Kobe for turning an entire season into a farewell tour and 20% FG chuckfest, capping it with an “epic” 50 shot game against an eliminated team.

But Lebron playing the last couple games with his brothers and possibly setting the record for oldest player to win a scoring title is “shameful.”

I think Lebron should go for it, why not? The season has been a complete crap show, get something out of it. Plus if he goes for it and falls short we get more LOL's!

Johnny32
04-08-2022, 11:41 AM
I don’t imagine he cares that people who already hate him will keep doing it if he guns for a scoring title as much as he cares that it’s on the record book for the rest of time. That said Embiid can keep it if he wants it I assume. Might be another final day score off. Those have been amusing in the past. Do both play the final day? I don’t feel like investigating

lebron isn't going to chase a scoring title. i think that should be pretty clear to anyone who has followed his career. he will 100% dnp the last two games.

bison
04-08-2022, 12:08 PM
LeDumb? The man's name is LeBron Raymone James. Show some damn respect!!

ImKobe
04-08-2022, 12:23 PM

way to go LeDummy!

He can't chase the scoring title now. Kobe gave up his chance to get one over KD in '12 but chose to rest for the Playoffs. If Bran does this when he sat out with the season on the line, the Laker fam will never forgive him.

RogueBorg
04-08-2022, 12:24 PM
LeDumb? The man's name is LeBron Raymone James. Show some damn respect!!

LeBron Wenthome James

nineiron
04-08-2022, 12:52 PM
He can't chase the scoring title now. Kobe gave up his chance to get one over KD in '12 but chose to rest for the Playoffs. If Bran does this when he sat out with the season on the line, the Laker fam will never forgive him.

yep, that's why i say he played himself with this fake ass injury

Hey Yo
04-08-2022, 01:00 PM

OP ruined

Shogon
04-08-2022, 01:01 PM

https://c.tenor.com/yVvj0n6lIVgAAAAM/no-maybe.gif

bison
04-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Lakers just announced he's done for the season. No scoring title.

Reminder this was LeQuit's latest social media blunder:

https://i.ibb.co/FHDFjDd/FP1ljh-XXo-AUUU2-T.jpg

FultzNationRISE
04-08-2022, 01:16 PM

Doesnt matter, he’s the unofficial scoring champ anyway.

The record book is a technicality. What matters is the hearts and minds of the people.

And there, Lebron is this year’s champion.

nineiron
04-08-2022, 01:16 PM

LMFAO!!!!!!!

he had to give up on the scoring title just to uphold the fake ass injury excuse.

nice move LeDummy!

dazzer87
04-08-2022, 01:25 PM

Imagine this close to a scoring title and the dude just flat out quit……Lmao

John_Connor
04-08-2022, 01:40 PM

lebron would lose respect around the league and with his teammates if he came back just for a scoring title a few days after skipping the must win games

this isn't even about the fans

even Brendan haywood argued with Isiah Thomas for 20 minutes about it on an espn post game.

he said "everyone's gonna be giving him that sideways look in the locker room. shut it down..."

and then zeke (the known lebron dick rider) kept saying "none if us can speak on it cause only 4 guys ever had the chance to be the goat and we need this. lebron needs this to pass mj. I need it so bad cause I hate that bald headed f*ggot"

he wouldn't shut up about it either

Spurs m8
04-08-2022, 03:27 PM
How many L's can one guy and one fanbase, take in a single season?

This has been the funniest shit show, one of the best.

1987_Lakers
04-08-2022, 03:28 PM

Damn, now that is an ether.

nineiron
04-08-2022, 09:08 PM
How many L's can one guy and one fanbase, take in a single season?

This has been the funniest shit show, one of the best.

the only reason why he isn't playing tonight is because he doesn't want to risk taking another L by trying to win the scoring title and failing.

GimmeThat
04-08-2022, 09:55 PM
apparently the haters are just maintaining an energy of needing another human being to be absolutely perfect for them