PDA

View Full Version : It turns out that LeBron's already GOAT stats are even better than we already knew

TheGoatest
04-08-2022, 10:45 PM
Now that he has proven he isn't interested in stats at all by not going after the scoring title even though he could, we have to look at these BEASTLY career averages...

27.1 ppg on .505 fg%
7.5 rpg
7.4 apg
over 1366 games

...knowing that they were obtained completely organically. And the fact that they are still the GOAT averages makes it truly remarkable beyond belief. :eek:

AirBonner
04-08-2022, 10:46 PM
Facts on top of facts

John_Connor
04-08-2022, 10:57 PM
another failed thread by OP.. probly got sick of getting no replies on his Westbrook account

https://youtu.be/zwqNG3TD3a0

GimmeThat
04-08-2022, 11:03 PM
imagine you won a war, and after the war, your prisoners' literally tell you that "you're being a ***** for not killing me"

I suppose in the name of my pen*s, I shall grant my prisoners' wish and decapitate them

GimmeThat
04-08-2022, 11:15 PM
https://youtu.be/zwqNG3TD3a0

tell us, how does it feel to know that since your dieting plan is completely based on growing muscles and your organs are completely ****ed. there's absolutely nothing you can eat to help you sustain any level of energy before you eventually committ suicide.

all because you wanted to talk sh*t about other people and what they were eating.

John_Connor
04-08-2022, 11:27 PM
tell us, how does it feel to know that since your dieting plan is completely based on growing muscles and your organs are completely ****ed. there's absolutely nothing you can eat to help you sustain any level of energy before you eventually committ suicide.

all because you wanted to talk sh*t about other people and what they were eating.

I only eat once a day and take vitamins. it's not even remotely close to being a muscle building plan. I don't even eat enough calories to sustain my own weight. I work out just so I can burn body fat faster. after I'm near zero percent il switch back to 2 meals over 4 hours to stay at a healthy weight. It's called a fast. people in cold climates have to do it after each winter or extended lockdown period because we can't do much. as for organ health I'm not too concerned because I don't drink alcohol anymore. never smoked. take my vitamins and drink plenty of water. no sugar drinks. no coffee. just water and maybe a diet pepsi every other day. I just did multiple tests for diabetes and I was at 5.2 for blood sugar before and after a meal which is perfect.

I'm not gonna go crazy and just eat some vegan shit to live into my 90s. I need real food. 70 to 75 is fine for me

RogueBorg
04-08-2022, 11:34 PM
Now that he has proven he isn't interested in stats at all by not going after the scoring title even though he could, we have to look at these BEASTLY career averages...

27.1 ppg on .505 fg%
7.5 rpg
7.4 apg
over 1366 games

...knowing that they were obtained completely organically. And the fact that they are still the GOAT averages makes it truly remarkable beyond belief. :eek:

He's a Jack of all Trades, master of none. As a PG his APG average sucks, as a PF/C his RPG average sucks. As a SF, he's a better scoring Scottie Pippen during his Bulls days.
1x scoring title in 19 years is meh whatever.

4/6
no MVP's in his 30's
no All-Defensive Teams in his 30's
1x scoring title
:facepalm

GimmeThat
04-08-2022, 11:38 PM
It's called a fast. people in cold climates have to do it after each winter or extended lockdown period because we can't do much.

or you just didn't store enough food. because the rest of the world is apparently to stupid for you to work with.

John_Connor
04-08-2022, 11:44 PM
or you just didn't store enough food. because the rest of the world is apparently to stupid for you to work with.

are you mentally challenged or is english just a second language for you

GimmeThat
04-08-2022, 11:54 PM
are you mentally challenged or is english just a second language for you

if being a vegan is going crazy for trying to live a longer life, than how are you going to live until 70 or 75.

these will be your finals thoughts of a puzzle you can't solve when you commit suicide, and just keep these reminders in your head "I'm such a little b*tch, I just can't stop being the little b*tch that can't keep the same energy. thank you Lebron for letting me know, my whole life I've been nothing but a little b*tch."

type what you want, because the truth doesn't hurt.

John_Connor
04-09-2022, 12:17 AM
if being a vegan is going crazy for trying to live a longer life, than how are you going to live until 70 or 75.

these will be your finals thoughts of a puzzle you can't solve when you commit suicide, and just keep these reminders in your head "I'm such a little b*tch, I just can't stop being the little b*tch that can't keep the same energy. thank you Lebron for letting me know, my whole life I've been nothing but a little b*tch."

type what you want, because the truth doesn't hurt.

bootsboots

GimmeThat
04-09-2022, 12:29 AM
bootsboots

well played, and now that the kids have seen that I've tried and given you chances, there won't be any wrongful death claim filed as you die.

Spurs m8
04-09-2022, 01:06 AM
OP literally talks like someone who is trying to gaslight someone.

As I've always said, thank fvck he can't get a gf....thats one girl who's saved from mental abuse

Spurs m8
04-09-2022, 01:08 AM
LeBron struggles to reach Jordans career average in a season, 95% of the time lmao

And that's the inflated stats era :roll:

His scoring season this year was apparently amazing...that is Jordans CAREER average lol

He also plays loser ball

TheGoatest
04-09-2022, 06:44 AM
Higher career ppg than Allen Iverson
Higher career rpg than Kevin McHale
Higher career apg than Gary Payton

Over a span of 1366 games. :eek:

Vs

Lower career rpg than Jason Kidd
Lower career apg than Draymond Green

Over a span of 1072 games. :roll:

Full Court
04-09-2022, 08:58 AM
Higher career ppg than Allen Iverson
Higher career rpg than Kevin McHale
Higher career apg than Gary Payton

Over a span of 1366 games. :eek:

Vs

Lower career rpg than Jason Kidd
Lower career apg than Draymond Green

Over a span of 1072 games. :roll:

Here's an interesting stat for you:

GoatTits has 3,470 posts, and not a single one of them diplays a hint of intelligence. Just desperation and damage control.

The psychologically healthy thing would be to just admit that Bronie, aka LeRunnerUp, just didn't have what it takes to be the GOAT, and then move on with your life.

ImKobe
04-09-2022, 09:20 AM
LeBron struggles to reach Jordans career average in a season, 95% of the time lmao

And that's the inflated stats era :roll:

His scoring season this year was apparently amazing...that is Jordans CAREER average lol

He also plays loser ball

MJ pre-Wizards averaged 31.5 ppg for his career. That's better than Bran's highest scoring season (31.4). MJ also averages 33.4 ppg in the POs, which is almost 5 ppg more than Bran while only being 1.5 apg behind him.

There's levels to this.

GimmeThat
04-09-2022, 11:08 AM
The psychologically healthy thing would be to just admit that Bronie, aka LeRunnerUp, just didn't have what it takes to be the GOAT, and then move on with your life.

I don't think it's as much just psychological, but intellectually, mentally, and physically as well.

MrFonzworth
04-09-2022, 01:35 PM
It turns out women still don't talk to OP

3ba11
04-09-2022, 01:39 PM

27.1 ppg on .505 fg%
7.5 rpg
7.4 apg
over 1366 games

Lebron's turnovers are #1 all-time and his 27/7/7 prime stats are inferior to Jordan's 32/6/6 during his Bulls career with great teammate fits that required less help to win a lot more

Spurs m8
04-09-2022, 04:34 PM
MJ pre-Wizards averaged 31.5 ppg for his career. That's better than Bran's highest scoring season (31.4). MJ also averages 33.4 ppg in the POs, which is almost 5 ppg more than Bran while only being 1.5 apg behind him.

There's levels to this.

Shut.it.down

Where are you now, goat tits?