PDA

View Full Version : 2019 1st round pick & Pittsburgh Steelers QB Dwayne Haskins Dead At 24

1987_Lakers
04-09-2022, 11:21 AM
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022/04/09/report-pittsburgh-steelers-qb-dwayne-haskins-dead-at-24/

Dwayne Haskins, a quarterback with the Pittsburgh Steelers, has reportedly died.

Dwayne Haskins, a standout at Ohio State before struggling to catch on with Washington and Pittsburgh in the NFL, died this morning when he got hit by a car in South Florida, per his agent Cedric Saunders. Haskins would have turned 25 years old on May 3.

Doomsday Dallas
04-09-2022, 01:10 PM
I wonder what happened for him to get hit by car... not a good way to go, especially at that age.

sad news.

bladefd
04-09-2022, 02:59 PM
I wonder what happened for him to get hit by car... not a good way to go, especially at that age.

sad news.

Apparently he was crossing the highway on foot and got hit by a dump truck.

Pretty messed up way to go out. I don't know why he was on foot in the middle of a highway :confusedshrug:

He just signed with the steelers a month ago.. Jeez.. Sad stuff.. Only 24 and had his whole life in front of him.. R.I.P

BurningHammer
04-09-2022, 10:24 PM
Apparently he was crossing the highway on foot and got hit by a dump truck.

Pretty messed up way to go out. I don't know why he was on foot in the middle of a highway :confusedshrug:

He just signed with the steelers a month ago.. Jeez.. Sad stuff.. Only 24 and had his whole life in front of him.. R.I.P

The highway is a limited access facility though. Wonder why he was even there; drunk, high, both or else.

RIP anyway. :(