PDA

View Full Version : Since the Lakers won the title, only 1 team has won a championship. Let that sink in!

Nb1
04-12-2022, 07:09 AM
Are most people retarded? How tf can anyone make a thread about LA's failure when they just won a title 18 months ago? Like wtf?
Since then only the Bucks did it.

Before Lebron came LA was the worst team in NBA and the 12th worst team in NBA HISTORY taking the last 5 years into account. If anything people should be praising LA like they're gods for going from worst team in NBA and one of the worst in history to a title in 2 years. Many don't even make it after 30 years of trying lol

Bronbron23
04-12-2022, 07:59 AM
Are most people retarded? How tf can anyone make a thread about LA's failure when they just won a title 18 months ago? Like wtf?

Before Lebron came LA was the worst team in NBA and the 12th worst team in NBA HISTORY taking the last 5 years into account. If anything people should be praising LA like they're gods for going from worst team in NBA and one of the worst in history to a title in 2 years. Many don't even make it after 30 years of trying lol

Bron wasn't very good this year but i agree. The chip he brought back to la in 20 should give him a pass from here on out.

Nb1
04-12-2022, 08:44 AM
Bron wasn't very good this year but i agree. The chip he brought back to la in 20 should give him a pass from here on out.

Should give LA a pass for at least 5 years. Bucks, LA and Toronto should never be mentioned next to the word failure since they won recently. Because if thats the case then every other team should be considered dogsh** since they did worse.

Bronbron23
04-12-2022, 09:17 AM
Should give LA a pass for at least 5 years. Bucks, LA and Toronto should never be mentioned next to the word failure since they won recently. Because if thats the case then every other team should be considered dogsh** since they did worse.

Yeah i don't disagree but we live in what have you done for me lately world unfortunately.

Wally450
04-12-2022, 09:17 AM
Kenny and 3ball are two of the most mentally ill posters on this board. There's your answer.

LeGoat4Life
04-12-2022, 02:51 PM
Lakers were still shiet and garbage even with Lebron

Lakers started winning once we got Daddy AD

Once AD got injured we went back to being crap. 31 win this year with a healthy lebron, let that sink in

ImKobe
04-12-2022, 02:56 PM

2017 - 18 Lakers: 35 wins
Bran joins team
2018 - 19 Lakers: 37 wins
2021 - 22 Lakers: 33 wins

The Lakers gave up everything they were tanking for, just to be back at the tank again by '22, but this time we have no picks either!

Great job!