PDA

View Full Version : Nets fans talk a lot

Walk on Water
04-12-2022, 03:01 PM
Time to put your money where your mouth is. KD is the greatest scorer ever, Kyrie is the most skilled player EVER.

I don’t care if Irving didn’t take the shot and missed games. This is the big leagues now. No more excuses. You’re here now, now go play.

I swear Nets fans are delusional if they think that they have a valid excuse now that Kyrie can play in home games. Show the world something now. Prove it.

AirBonner
04-12-2022, 03:45 PM
@manny

fourkicks44
04-12-2022, 04:11 PM
OP finally with a good post :applause:

Has he turned a corner?

5* from me, Homie.

Manny98
04-12-2022, 09:51 PM
Who's making excuses

Nobody is beating Kyrie and KD in a 7 game series when healthy

Especially Loston :oldlol:

90sgoat
04-12-2022, 10:15 PM
Who's making excuses

Barely beat a bunch of kids without their starting center.

Nets have zero defense and both KD and Irving are mentally challenged.

AlternativeAcc.
04-12-2022, 10:28 PM
Barely beat a bunch of kids without their starting center.

Nets have zero defense and both KD and Irving are mentally challenged.

Nets in 6

Chuckbe
04-12-2022, 10:51 PM
Nets have fans?

ImKobe
04-13-2022, 05:11 AM
Who's making excuses

Facts, especially with Robert Williams injured. Celtics are not a great team in crunch time while the Nets have the two best closers in the league.

MrFonzworth
04-20-2022, 11:04 PM
Who's making excuses

:yaohappy:

8Ball
04-20-2022, 11:10 PM
:yaohappy:

Id wait until Boston is up 3 games to 0 before doing the Vince Macmahon walk.

Might be a different series after 2 games in Brooklyn.

MrFonzworth
04-20-2022, 11:15 PM
Id wait until Boston is up 3 games to 0 before doing the Vince Macmahon walk.

Might be a different series after 2 games in Brooklyn.

Doesn't bother me, I'm perfectly content shitting on Loston fans if they blow this, I don't have a horse in this particular race

Spurs m8
04-20-2022, 11:27 PM
Doesn't bother me, I'm perfectly content shitting on Loston fans if they blow this, I don't have a horse in this particular race

You've become a real insufferable cvnt....

The whole forum is gonna send you packing

MrFonzworth
04-20-2022, 11:34 PM
You've become a real insufferable cvnt....

The whole forum is gonna send you packing

Speaking of insufferable cvnts....

Hope Lowry and Embiid take each other out

why do you even log on to ISH? Bran is out, Spurs are out, Kawhi is out, you have no reason to be here for the rest of the playoffs. Your entire identity is eliminated.

BarberSchool
04-21-2022, 12:04 AM
Key points:

1. Kyrie Irving is no doubt, one of the best, most impressive 1-on-1 scoring talents on earth, and consistently makes tough, contested high degree of difficulty shots in high pressure situations. He carried LeBron to a title before hitting all the big shots. Sure he thinks the earth is flat (con), but he also stood his ground on an experimental new medical technology, which showed leadership will in the face of uncertainty and panic. Respect to Kyrie.

2. Durant is also one of the greatest 1-on-1 scorers in the history of the game. He colluded for a title (con), but has the talent to win a title as the man (pro), and would have already won a title as the man, if not for the ignorant, selfish, stupid performances Magic Johnson described here (the numbers still looked ok at first glance, but watching the games, Russ lost those games for OKC no question):

https://youtu.be/H_U5YWgBwYo

3. Steve Nash is one of the 5 highest paid coaches in the NBA, yet in 2022, the Nets are running 70%+ “take turns” ISO offense, for contested 2’s. With all the other great squads having moved past that style of play, with higher efficiency offensive systems with more ball movement (tires out opposing defenses), more open looks in general, more open 3’s, and more easy buckets…. Nets have the superior ISO talent to win with an outdated system, but why is one of the most expensive coaches in the NBA not incorporating more diverse offensive sets into the game plan to make it easier for his players to succceed ?